Additional information for GridBuddy
Key features of GridBuddy
View All Features
- Mass edit for single or multiple objects
- Excel-like interface
- Edit existing records directly inline
- Create new records inline
- Delete multiple records at a time
- Mass update values across related records
- Editable related lists
- Report-like hierarchical view of records
- Edit fields that you can't in Salesforce
- Multi-object, cross-object filters
- Export data within Salesforce
- Multi-select picklists and lookup fields
- Grid setup and configuration
- Launch common Salesforce actions
- Configure custom action
- Filter list views, quick filters and user-defined filters
- Usable with all Salesforce business processes
- Custom buttons
- Solutions for sales, project management and service
- GridBuddy Add-Ons
Mass Edit Objects: Edit up to 5 related objects in the same view, without having to click around to other pages.
Spread-sheet Views: Manage rows of records in a spread-sheet like interface. Features include inline editing, inline record creation, mass updating, inline creating, and mass deleting.
Support for Salesforce Features; All data types, validations and workflows defined in Salesforce work in GridBuddy also, including lookup filters, field level security, object level security, sharing rules. and picklists.
List View Editing: You can edit multiple record types within a single list view. Edit fields that you can't edit in Salesforce list views like Opportunity Stage and Close Date.
Filter Salesforce Data Across Multiple Objects: Apply multiple filters to multiple objects, filter by ownership conditions, field conditions, field formulas for date, datetime and user data types, boolean filter conditions, multi-column sorting and more.