Growlabs Reviews

4.85/5 (20 reviews)

Jordan Biberkraut

VERY Cool lead service. Within 20 minutes of setting it up, we had a leads engaged.

Reviewed 2017-11-09

We do more with less. No person or team can accomplish what this does for any size organization.In the 2-3 weeks I have been exposed to and using Growlabs have been great. It is such a cool platform and we are excited to be using it at Rebox. Within minutes of being on the phone with them I was hooked. The searches are easy to set up. Using their in house copywriter helped us get the whole process set up in less than a week. We had played around with a bunch of different search combinations. When we decided to pull the trigger we had instant success. In the first 20 minutes of using it, we had leads engaged reaching out to us. As someone who helps develop territories with Salespeople, this tool saves so much time in the lead prospecting phase. You reach a large audience with a fraction of the effort. This tool is a great cost effective solution to add to any sales organization. There is no reason not to try this out. Give your salespeople even more tools to succeed.

Andy Scott

Great leads for IT professionals

Reviewed 2017-09-23

Growlabs helped us find the right profiles to target in our industry... and it worked really well. The quality of the data is there! and that's the only thing that matters... Their interface is really nice and easy to use... but the most important aspect is their database. It's large and accurate and it converts!

Sarah Mannone

Powerful tool set. Excellent customer service. Great results!

Reviewed 2017-07-21

Growlabs is incredibly easy to learn and use. It includes just what we need in terms of functionality -not too much, not too little. It is quick to create and execute campaigns, track progress and manage response activity. It has significantly simplified and expedited our marketing and lead generation efforts, and we're seeing positive outcomes in just our first 3 weeks as users. Our pipeline is already filling with demo meeting requests and proposals. As a small marketing agency, our own work has historically come last. Growlabs has finally provided us a solution for lean, mean lead generation that fits us.

Ethan Brower

Best in class lead generation software

Reviewed 2017-10-12

Lead generation Filtering Email automation Inbox filteringI use Growlabs everyday. I start my morning searching the database using filters and then putting leads into an email cadence. Then, I just wait for positive responses to show up in my Outlook. It's brilliant.

Louis Greenbolt

Best leads in the industry

Reviewed 2017-07-25

I've tried dozens of lead generation companies in the past... Growlabs is by far the highest quality i've seen. You can use tons of different filters to find new leads. As a business development executive, it helped me find contact information for thousands of new prospects every week. 100% recommended.

David Marchant

Great tool for recruiters

Reviewed 2017-08-31

I started using this tool primarily to search for candidates with various skills. Growlabs make it very easy and it helps me source great candidates fast. Reaching out to them is also very easy. I now also use it to reach out to potential clients / companies.

Ben Leonard

Great software for inside sales reps

Reviewed 2017-09-11

Lead genI really like the layout and simplicity of the platform. Once everything was set up, it was very easy to train are sales reps.

Deb Turner

Growlabs and marketing leads

Reviewed 2018-09-07
Review Source: Software Advice

This software does help identify leads for your business. I have used this in the past and it was good then, but as the years go on they seem to add more and more functionality. It has a lot of filtering and email automation and is much better at helping turn ordinary leads into good leads.

Thomas Steer

Great lead gen and automation tool

Reviewed 2017-07-20

Saves me hours of prospecting and outreach every weekI've been using Growlabs for 5 months now and my experience has been fantastic. It is helping me save hours every week. I don't have to search through dozens of sites to find new prospects anymore. I also love that I only get qualified leads in my Gmail. Everything else is taken care of by the artificial intelligence. Finally a great use case for AI, well implemented.

Max Lambert

Intuitive lead generation and email communication

Reviewed 2017-07-14

Qualifies leads for our target companies. We needed to find contact information for specific people at our target companies. Growlabs made this extremely easy and fast. The data is extremely accurate and we were able to contact them using the email sequences. A day after that we started getting positive responses! Since then, we've closed so many more deals. We've been able to increase our sales velocity significantly.

Georgia Gonder

Amazing Sales Automation

Reviewed 2017-08-14

I love Growlabs' automated cadences... It nurtures leads automatically for us and only pass ones that are interested in talking to us.

Keith Mangile

Great experience. Great results

Reviewed 2017-11-26

We've been very surprised by the early results we generated from using Growlabs. Within our first month, we generated over 35 new leads. The second month, we generate over 70.

Vince Tornillo

Easy to use. High quality leads

Reviewed 2017-08-28

Increased speed to find and contacts new leadsI've been using this software for 5 months and I'm very pleased with the results. We have 70% open rates and 5.2% conversion into opportunities.

Dave Lee

Great value: all-in-one software for sales

Reviewed 2017-09-27

The product combines finding leads, engaging them and converting them. It works great and it's very easy to use. The interface is simple and beautiful.

Dan McGrath

Best money I've spent in years

Reviewed 2017-11-18

We've been very pleased with the customer success team and the platform. Would recommend to anyoneWithin a couple of weeks of using Growlabs, we saw a huge uptake in the number of qualified leads coming our ways. Really love the interface and how fast it is to get things started

Bob Qualey

Combined lead generation and outreach in one great software

Reviewed 2017-09-20

Growlabs is great. It combines easy and efficient lead generation with the ability to reach you to leads right away. I love how it filters all responses and only pass good ones to us. Game changer

Lisa Trumbley

Easy & Affordable Tool for Prospecting

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-01-14

Has so far been very positiveGreat tool for building your sales funnel when you are in need of more leads or searching for additional contacts from the same company. The pricing model makes it easy to sign up for and then pull contacts only as you need them. Good filtering options, and data is accurate.

Ed Bailey

It's been a great way to reach our target audience and stay in touch with minimal effort.

Reviewed 2018-01-30

The ability to keep specific messaging in front of specific prospects in a timely manner and with very little manpower.

Andrew Marten

Accurate data. Ease of use

Reviewed 2017-09-08

As a small agency, we were looking for a software to help us generate new clients easily. Within a week Growlabs delivered results. We convert one client and started conversations with many more.

Theresa Nolan

Solid software for lead generation

Reviewed 2017-08-31

I've only used Growlabs for a couple of weeks but already seeing great results. Would recommend to anyone.