HubSpot CRM Logo
HubSpot CRM

Everything you need to sell in one integrated suite

visit website

HubSpot CRM Reviews - Page 5

4,095 reviews

Joseph L.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Hubspot is the Bomb

Incredibly easy experience to get trained on and to use. Highly recommend.

Pros

I love using Hubspot. We were looking for a new CRM platform for our startup and after looking around and even trying many other solutions, we landed on Hubspot and we are super happy we did. Easy to use, great UI, and always giving you helpful hints and tricks to be successful.

Cons

Lots of choices so you need to determine how to set it up to best suit your needs. Once you have your profiles set, you are well on your way.

Aspen B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

HubSpot Makes Selling and Collaboration Easy!

Great so far! Has increased collaboration and touch points of leads and accounts due to ease of use and accessibility to all users.

Pros

I love that the CRM comes free with any of the other resources. I originally purchases the sales engagement package and storing and sending emails and templates from outlook is so easy, and makes it easy to collaborate and get feedback from others. The CRM is easy to use and I love that it has a Persona section, this is the new way marketing and sales are headed.

Cons

Sometimes the add-in causes my outlook to crash. This may be an issue with my computer or the program. The customer care also is not good for my subscription, only chat no phone.

Daniel K.

Internet, 11-50 employees

Best CRM for small business

With Hubspot my company was able to create new sales funnels, improve comunication process and undestand how is the best way to interact with your customers. It gives us a lot of insights, not only with new clientes but also with our own inner workflows.

Pros

Lead management and ticket system are the two most useful features from Hubspot.

Cons

I would love it to have WhatsApp business integration

WM

Will M.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Changed the Game- Grew our bandwidth without having to grow our team

Pros

The ease of use, helpful support, and flexibility on changing up our goals.

Cons

It was a bit overwhelming in the beginning to move over from our previous CRM. The video tutorials helped, but learned the most from the one on one interactions with our onboarding team.

JD

Julie D.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201-500 employees

Powerhouse of a platform

My overall experience with Hubspot has been positive. Support is good and we have a consultant assigned to our account that checks in with us frequently and I can reach out to him if I am having an issue with something.

Pros

I have found that Hubspot is easy to get started with and they have educational videos for everything and a very comprehensive knowledge hub.

Cons

I know that change is good, but Hubspot likes to do lots of updates and changes to things behind the scenes that sometimes messes up our external forms that are transferred to Hubspot using the API.

Zack B.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Great CRM for Small to Medium sized businesses

Overall I like Hubspot CRM - it has really automated a lot of manual processes that can eat time during the workday. It makes data entry much more streamlined and can be easily integrated with other software platforms.

Pros

That it is integrated tightly with Hubspot's marketing and web hosting platforms. This makes it easy to for information about prospects, leads, and customers (web activity, interactions, etc.) to be leveraged by CRM users. I also really like the API, which is easy to use to integrate Hubspot with other SaaS products like PandaDoc (which also has a native integration) to populate things like quote information into a deal. Lastly, I really like how integrated Hubspot is with Google mail (for email tracking, updating contacts, etc.) and the google suite of collaboration tools.

Cons

The reporting features that don't require a purchase of the reporting add-on could definitely be improved.

WP

Wiktor P.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

HubSpot not for all kinds of bussiness.

I had to switch to different solution, because HubSpot was too difficult to customize and my team could not use it correctly.

Pros

It has some interesting and useful ideas in sales, leads and task managment. My bussiness is concentrated more on the contact managing side of the CRM, but i could observe and appreciate work done in the sales segment. I think company concentrated on those feature of the software would really benefit from it.

Cons

As far as it is advertised as a product for all kind of bussiness, it is rather concentrated on certain types of companies, which are managing sales. It is rather expensive, comparing to the other software. It does not provide good customer support. Customization is difficult and long.

Pascal L.

Internet, 1-10 employees

trop de promesse

une migration promise d'un compte à un autre qui n'a jamais été faites. donc perte de contact. impossible de transférer de hubspot à Hubspot les contacts sans perdre des informations (un comble)

Pros

on est parti sur une partie payante mais la partie automation est plus complexe à mettre en place malgré une formation d'environ 12h.

Cons

des menus mal pensés; on cherche trop vite des informations dans le CRM. c'est vite une usine à gaz. Nous avons réduit la voilure de l'outil pour passer à un mode à moins de 400 € / mois et c'est trop cher.

Showing original review in French. See translation

MB

Mac B.

Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

Great CRM but lacks some important features

Great software, plenty of potential integrations and pricing is very reasonable. There are alot of great features, and my account manager pays close attention to the issues I bring up and I have confidence that my recommendations are funneled through to the development team at HubSpot.

Pros

This software has been integral to our company for managing our wholesale accounts. We have over 5 different programs that are integrated and we rely on it daily. The email customization features are great, however there are a couple of areas that could use improvement.

Cons

The inability to send out mass emails through direct 1-1 emails is frustrating. We don't want to send out emails all the time through marketing emails as we are not necessarily marketing to our accounts, and we don't want them to have such an easy way to opt out of marketing emails. The inability for the app to associate deals to both the contact and company is frustrating. With plenty of orders...

JG

Jason G.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Absolutely fantastic crm. Top of the shelf.

Phenomenal crm for 99% of businesses and SME’s. Really easy to integrate into your business and helps you do more than you thought possible.

Pros

Easy to use. Easy to train people on. Continuous updates from developers and very good customer and support service.

Cons

There’s not much to dislike. If I had to pick something it would be the pricing maybe.

Gibson W.

Internet, 1-10 employees

All in one marketing software that enables sales and marketing with effortless hallmarks.

Hubspot CRM is wonderful creation of marketing technology. It is highly recommended because of its all-in-one features. It recreates the dream of entrepreneurs to be successful and run towards the bigger goals. Hubspot CRM helps grow better by automated logging and updating, if customers deals and sales sales products. It also helps nurture your leads to clients by offering pre-built integrations. It's user-friendliness is one of the greatest advantages. Most of all, it offers free accessibility and notifies you for every action.

Pros

Hubspot CRM is one of the best marketing tool. It offers everything you need for sales and marketing in a single system. Its helps you directing your data and cooperating with colleagues by constituting emails. Recent conversations and activities can also be pursued. It gives many options to create tasks with its reminder. Hubspot brings everything together in single shared view under one roof and is easily connected to other tools. It has this enthralling feature to assemble and make a journal of sales calls, emails, schedule tasks and even assign tasks further. It is undoubtedly frightening contender with its bullet proof features. Moreover there is also a collection of emails template motifs and you can either create your own.

Cons

Despite being a wonderful sales and marketing product, this tool does not support multi-account switching. Hubspot CRM has also limited functionality. It helps to acquire all imprints, archives and third party integrations.

SH

Simon H.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Excellent marketing automation platform

Excellent platform that has helped us grow our marketing efforts.

Pros

The level of control and flexibility for our website, contact database and marketing automation platform is excellent. The platform is always developing and fulfills all our core requirements.

Cons

The Hubspot-Salesforce sync is very good, but limited in some respects. Syncing to custom objects in Salesforce would be very very useful.

GC

Geoffrey C.

Design, self-employed

One of the best for Startups

It's the one I recommend the most around me. It's a really good starter.

Pros

I started several small businesses building my CRM base without being annoyed buy expensive solutions. HubSpot allows you to start building for free and you can even get close to your customer thanks to a chat system.

Cons

The usability of the interface and the names of the features are not always obvious. The setting page and the team management is also really messy.

SS

Smeetha S.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

The best CRM for running a high performing sales team

Brilliant. Hubspot has amazing customer service and there are tons of helpful articles, downloadable guides, and anything else you could possibly need to succeed. The free tools are so amazingly helpful that you just want to pay them because of how much they help.

Pros

We loved the ability to set up our own sales pipeline after knowing the different sales stage of our clients. This helped the more successful sales representatives transfer their knowledge into the Hubspot system, so that other could benefit from the high performing sales techniques.

Cons

The paid version becomes very expensive to use and sales representatives find it difficult to add info for each stage in the pipeline. A more intuitive app would be helpful.

PP

Paris P.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Sequences are a nightmare

Pros

1. The company pays its employees well and is big on diversity. 2. There is a free version albeit we don't use it. 3. This software is not designed for enterprise companies, it's designed for small businesses. 4. Marketing functionality is good You are always directed to read help docs even though they rarely answer questions. Support on the phone was nice though!

Cons

The sequence functionality of the platform is terrible. 1. My email signature is not showing up at all which makes the email sequence look awful. My email looks like spam now to prospects which is not ideal at all. 2. I had to send a sequence for a colleague and she is the contact owner, but now all of the messages are coming from me. All of the help documents do not explain that that is how it works...

CO

Carlos O.

Staffing and Recruiting, 201-500 employees

Best CRM On the Market

I have used HubSpot to take ownership of the entire sales cycle/process. From Identifying and qualifying, to closing. It has been a key component in my success.

Pros

What I like most is how HubSpot is intuitive when creating new company contacts. Also, the Tasks and Sequences features allow you to more effectively automate your follow ups and communications to prospects.

Cons

What I like least is that HubSpot is lacking a Text Message feature. Phone calls are spot on, but no text.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

HubSpot is the Beginner's CRM

Our campaign tracking and reporting was extremely rudimentary or nonexistant, but it didn't take long to turn things around through HubSpot to provide leadership and sales with much stronger data. As new hurdles or ideas are conceived, it is quick and easy to make them into a reality.

Pros

The ease of use is the biggest draw. When I train new users they quickly get the hang of it, and when people explore the software without guidance, they often find what they're looking for on their own. Its also much faster to develop and implement lists and workflows, as well as make changes to the architecture of the CRM itself.

Cons

It does not directly support Dynamics 365, which is a bummer. If the Salesforce level of support was applied to Microsoft, this would be an absolutely dream come true solution. As it stands, we spend a lot of time making the software talk to each other properly.

SO

Sergio O.

International Trade and Development, 1-10 employees

Best CRM option out there

I'm very happy with this CRM. I married with it when I met it. No thinking even in trying another one.

Pros

It's free with unlimited contacts in the basic suscription. That's enough for my needs. We use it at our company. It's a reliable, simple, nice, fast and intuitive solution. We wil go for premium when our company grow.

Cons

Some good features are just available at premium membership.

MA

Massy A.

Utilities, 1-10 employees

We love it but it's missing some basic functionalities

Overall we love it but it's getting expensive and the more detailed we get the less helpful it can be sometimes

Pros

The interphase is great and we are able to customize it to our business needs to an extent

Cons

Some basic funtionalities are missing; for example: you can't see the task timestamp of when someone originally set up the task. Also, it's very expensive when you start to accumulate more contacts.

MA

Mohamed A.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Great CRM For SMEs

Great system, easy to use, you can set your pipelines and design your workflow in simple clicks.

Pros

It's a powerful tool that streamlines the operations between all departments.

Cons

It is a little bit costly, and the integration with 3CX (telephony system) is missing the recording files to be synced inside the contact details page.

NK

Nick K.

Mental Health Care, 51-200 employees

Never Looking Back

Do you know that scene in The OA where her helmet is unlocked and she can breathe again? Coming from Pardot/Salesforce, Hubspot's Marketing/Sales alignment is like that desperately needed breath of fresh air. I used to spend 5-10 hours EACH WEEK correcting and updating data between Pardot and Salesforce that became misaligned as Marketing worked out of Pardot and Sales worked out of Salesforce. Yes, Pardot/SF will tell you that those systems have a bi-directional sync, but it's far from perfect. Here, everyone uses Hubspot and it's ... just... beautiful. It's that single source of truth that your leadership team has been asking for. I've become more productive and have been able to scale up our demand generation programs faster using Hubspot.

Pros

The inherent Marketing/Sales alignment is lightyears ahead of competitors "bi-directional sync." The web content management system lets us create blogs and landing pages and report on them effectively. The email automation workflows are the easiest of any on the market. Their new drag and drop features have eliminated the need for external contracted designers. The dashboards and list/report building features are user-friendly enough that my entire sales team is able to customize what they need on the fly without reaching out to me (their Admin).

Cons

We're pushing Hubspot's capabilities further and further each month, so whenever there is something that we need to function differently or would like to add, they listen, and have often let us beta test those new feature's we've asked for.

Jodie J.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

HubSpot CRM Review

HubSpot is an excellent option for a business or marketing team that wants to benefit from automation, cutting-edge instruction and trends, and overall excellent technical support. While the above entry about what I like least about the software is lengthy, it's still possible to get the help I need by making a call or two. If there was more attention to providing practical application of academy certificates/lessons I'd be able to say HubSpot is 100 percent user-friendly. Perhaps my perception is different from some others because I was brand-new to marketing 18 months ago after a three-decade plus career as a print journalist. I imagine that someone who already has a basic, working knowledge of CRM platforms would find this one less challenging. I highly and gladly recommend HubSpot CRM.

Pros

HubSpot CRM really is a one-stop shop for marketing, from email integration and project management to blogging and landing pages. There are so many functions and a great library of resources/videos (and HubSpot Academy) to learn the basics of each part. Technical support has been outstanding, as well.

Cons

While the library of resources/videos and HubSpot Academy is amazing, what lacks - sometimes significantly so - is the actual hands-on application of that learning. One example (of many): activating/including social media channels on an email. The actual ins and outs of doing that aren't fully explained in articles/videos, at least not in a way that walks you through the process. If you don't have a great understanding of templates, design manager, and similar features - at least for me - it's a real challenge. Calling or emailing support often results in receiving a link to an article or video that I've already watched a few times.

FH

Fletcher H.

Medical Devices, 51-200 employees

HubSpot CRM

My overall experience with HubSpot was definitely good and I highly recommend the software, as long as someone else is paying for it and not me. The practical ability of HubSpot is awesome and really did help our business move forward.

Pros

The ease of use was definitely my favorite aspect of HubSpot, from the pipeline to workflows and reporting it was overall just a really easy system to use. The ability to customise the interface was also awesome, I was able to make the software almost unique to us just from my computer.

Cons

A lot of addon's, I guess its to be expected but to get the full experience of HubSpot (ie. product lists, the accounting side, marketing) you need to pay a little bit more each time until you ended up paying quite a large amount (more then a lot of other CRM's) for a product that makes it self appealing by saying its free to start.

JL

Jesse L.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Excellent CRM for SMEs and growing companies

Pros

Hubspot CRM is very simple to learn and get using quickly. For most companies with 1-10 sales people it will have all the tools you need to connect your sales and marketing teams and manage leads, deals and pipelines.

Cons

Lacks some of the force actions of bigger CRMs, and the cost for sales enterprise is getting high.

DQ

Danish Q.

Information Services, 51-200 employees

Fantastic CRM for Mid Size Organizations

Very good experience when it comes to Mid-Size companies. We have good analytics at this time, however not sure as we are growing.

Pros

It is one of the most innovative CRM solutions arround. For Small and MidSize companies this is a best fit to manage your sales team and proper lead analysis. It has a free version as well which can be tested before making the purchase thus enabling trust to the product. The user interface is lovable and easy to use. Email integrations add value and communications are stored in one place. The best thing is the card reader in the mobile application which helps store leads in bulk from an event or summit etc.

Cons

Customer Support is complex. They surely need to be more active when supporting the existing user community. Being able to create quotes would be a good addition. Small bugs in the mobile apps take away the excitement sometimes.