HubSpot CRM Reviews - Page 7

4,102 reviews

YK

Yacouba K.

Utilities, self-employed

Ce logiciel a tout à offrir

En tout, je dirais que ce logiciel est un bijou. Je n'ai pas mal utilisé des alternatives mais je me sens mieux avec celui ci. J'ai du abandonné les autres logiciels et me concentrer et HUBSPOT. Le service d'assistance est aussi toujours disponible pour nous.

Pros

J'utilise Hubspot depuis un bon moment et je dirais que dans l'ensemble c'est un bon logiciel. Je l'utilisais pour créer des landing pages pour mes e-books et bien d'autres services. La création de blog aussi est au top, tu n'as pas besoin de maîtriser les codes pour t'y mettre. Il me permettait aussi de créer des formulaires pour mes publications facebook. Franchement dit, je recommanderai ce logiciel à un proche vue la qualité des services qu'il offre.

Cons

Après toutes ces années d'utilisation j'ai eu à faire face à certaines difficultés sur le logiciel. Si je l'utilise sur mon ordinateur je n'ai pas de soucis, mais souvent je me retrouve sans mon pc auprès de moi et j'essaie d'utiliser mon téléphone, franchement dit ce n'est pas du tout agréable sur mobile surtout si c'est pour créer ou modifier ton blog. J'ai vraiment du mal à editer mon blog sur mobile.

Showing original review in French. See translation

BR

Brenda R.

Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees

The Best CRM for the Tech-challenged businesses

Of all the CRMs I've used, it's definitely the most intuitive. The marketing hub is really well made and the integration of the entire CRM is really well.

Pros

HubSpot CRM is really user-friendly. Without having to learn complicated code or processes it will connect the information of your leads interactions from emails to texts to phone calls to landing pages. It allows to keep each contact information updated with it's prompts to leave notes in every interaction. You will take your leads to clients without missing a beat.

Cons

HubSpot, like many other CRMs, takes time and effort to learn and implement if your employees are not familiar. Giving your team the necessary training is imperative for the correct implementation of the platform.

JH

Jane H.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

One of the most well known free CRM for SMEs

As a entry product it's good and the basic features are easy to use, but trying to do anything slightly more than note taking can be infuriating. The free version gives you limited access to features which is ok when your business needs are limited but the jump to paid is significant and the info about what you get with each of the 40 (ok, slight exaggeration) licence options available!

Pros

The support is fab, I had a question and the web chat gave me a link to a workaround in 2 mins. Definitely made self-service more time effective.

Cons

The marketing email contact lead list process is infuriating and makes the feature unusable.

TO

Thierno Ousmane D.

Banking, 501-1,000 employees

HubSpot CRM, an efficient tool to to maintain and get more clients.

This is a good software to boost our business and maintain it scaling. If you're not using this product I'd confidently invite you to try it, and see your business scale (this is relevant for both small and big businesses).

Pros

To begin with, It is important to know what is HubSpot. It is the core element of Hubspot itself. CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management. Hubspot CRM is hence an all-in-one kind of software that aims to manage all the customers of a given company in one space to increase sales. The things that you must like about this software are: - The interface is navigation-friendly with different tabs...

Cons

It would be good to improve the mobile version to make it as intuitive and smooth as the PC version.

Giovanni F.

Without HubSpot CRM we would still have one of those old plastered CRMs that do not help the seller

We work all more aligned, we do not lose any information on the customer, we can trace the history of the various points of cotnatto that a customer or a prospect has had with the different departments, we simplify the life and work becomes less stressful with this tool under but no. In addition, integration with the marketing side makes it fly, allowing a truly segmentation of contacts based on their behavior and interactions with our digital content.

Pros

We are 20 people and CRM is the cornerstone of every communication and interaction with the customer: HubSpot CRM has allowed us to rediscover the centrality of the individual - contact, without having to get lost among various software and email accounts On the contact we find logging in automatic: the emails sent and the answers to these emails, phone calls and scheduled appointments (which also...

Cons

In order to have access to complete and in-depth reporting, ie a Business Intelligence able to show all information and data to understand various aspects of our company, we have to go towards advanced paid-level reporting. Not bad considering that everything else is free.

Lexi C.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Great for Sales and Support, but lacking in Marketing tooling

Pros

I do like how easy it is for our support team to communicate with partners and create support articles. It is fairly seamless and easy to track. Our sales team utilizes it as well, which seems to be very helpful. As a part of our marketing team, I have had some experience using this tool within those other two realms, and I believe it is very useful in that context. Overall I think this is a great and powerful tool to have.

Cons

I really dislike the marketing tools I need and use most. HubSpot has a great foundation for email marketing and social media. However, it seems there are great limitations to both. For social media there are really great insights being tracked, but I wish I were able to preschedule all of our posts, but we aren't able to with certain types (think carousel). And really my biggest pain point is with...

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Great CRM for startups

Pros

I like the knowledge base HubSpot has built around their software. It helps a lot in maximise the value of it.

Cons

The analytics in HubSpot is my least favourite feature. Very difficult to configure.

UK

Umair K.

Human Resources, 201-500 employees

Coolest User-Friendly CRM for Digital Marketers

I have been using HubSpot since 2012 and have been using till now. I tried using other CRM's but found HS to be the most reliable one from reporting standpoint. Stated loving it more, as now it's offering LinkedIn and Facebook ads which we can publish directly from HS. I can also manage my AdWords campaign and see how much conversions that we have made against each campaign (again only possible in HS). Also, social media marketing automation has done wonders in terms of marketing team productivity. Looking forward to explore more and more features that HS can offer from Marketing Standpoint!

Pros

User friendliness Reliable Reporting Centralized Marketing Automations

Cons

Limitation and at times there are few crashing issues

Scott E.

An amazing option for a free CRM, but don't expect a ton of bells and whistles

The biggest benefit is getting a fleshed out CRM without spending a dime. For a small organization, this is a huge benefit because you can start immediately implementing the CRM and getting into the habit of taking notes and managing customers. Later on you might want to migrate to a different CRM, but in the meantime, this is a no risk situation to get started and actually is better than a lot of paid CRMs out there.

Pros

My favorite thing about this software is that it's free. It made choosing a CRM an easy decision, and we have stuck with it since we made it. I like that it's easy to customize just about anything in terms of fields and that there are no limits on doing that. I also enjoy the templates and email tracking feature, which supposedly has a limit in the free account but I somehow continue to get notifications...

Cons

Some of the software can seem a bit old and clunky, like a lot of CRMs. I miss the social autofilling options that Prosperworks has, and I don't find there to be anything particularly special about the user interface. Lists of contacts and navigating through a profile doesn't look especially modern, but it does get the job done. It's hard to be upset with any of those issues though because well, it's free. For free, it does an amazing job.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Good one to start with

I really enjoy working with it - inside the company and with additional instances with freelancers. Especially, it's great to have a free version to get start with it without any strings attached. I worked with it for around 4 years before switching to a pro version

Pros

It's super easy to use. I encourage beginners in CRM world to start with this thing - the free version is a good point of start. No brainer regarding how to use it. Amazing Hubspot academy with trainings for the beginners. Nothing much to add - start with the free version

Cons

In a free version I am missing the reporting. It's kind of expensive in compare to competitors if you want to add a few more features.

MS

Margot S.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Hubspot Review

Apart from not being able to split organizations it’s truly the best CRM system on the market.

Pros

Hubspot is a CRM system on steroids! We can manage sales, marketing and customer service in one package!

Cons

Not being able to split organizations. We have two separate businesses but we aren’t able to join them and use HS for inbound emails.

PC

Paolo C.

Facilities Services, 51-200 employees

Definitely a requirement if you wish to run an efficient business, with tracking for success!

I'm able to track whether or not my salespeople are performing. I'm able to see whether the clients are actually reading e-mails, and retroactively see the interaction history from a centralized data source instead of having to sift through the gmail inboxes. In general it has made work so efficient, that we have less client miscommunications, less missed leads, and TONS of data for us to look at for us to see how to grow the business moving forward.

Pros

Hubspot is so flexible and customizable that I can modify it in anyway that I want for my business unit in the company that I'm managing. With its many integrations with other applications like Zapier and Toky, I am able to track data across all of my team, and see precisely how they're performing, how well they're closing, and also backtrack their client interaction history to see how well they service...

Cons

Because Hubspot is so flexible and is able to do so many things, it also takes some time to be able to learn how to use it efficiently. Even with their on boarding support, there's so much the program can still do for you that the people don't cover. It's up to you to try and see how you can make Hubspot work for you.

Kate M.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Clear and intuitive

I'd recommend this CRM for any SMB.

Pros

Compared to the CRMs that came in way before, Hubspot from the user-friendliness perspective felt more like a personal use tool, rather than a corporate one. I was positively surprised that a work tool can be so good looking and cosy. Having been using it for 3 years now, I also see that they regularly add new functionality, improve the interface and the speed of processes. If you are working in sales...

Cons

I was at first struggling with the reporting part - charts to measure team's performance or templates success. But in the Hubspot's latest update I have actually seen a new team performance tracker which has all I need to know about my team's work. Still looking forward to some report that would let me see who of the contact has clicked on a link in a certain template.

NB

Nathalia B.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 501-1,000 employees

Hubspot is great for starters - because it's free

Hubspot is amazing for starters because you have a free version, a lot of content in the university and you will learn everything you need regarding the sales process. When your team and organization grow, it will depend on whether you will want to invest in an expensive paid Hubspot account or you may use another CRM just for sales.

Pros

The free version of Hubspot is pretty fair and the Hubspot University is simply amazing. If you are dealing with different approaches for the same leads (inbound/outbound/referrals/content/support/etc), Hubspot is great because you have everything at one software.

Cons

If your team is not a sales pro, if you don't have a sales ops structure and if you manage too many sales leads, Hubspot can be overwhelming. There are features that in a lean process won't be used.

PM

Patrick M.

Human Resources, 51-200 employees

HubSpot CRM - This could be the most user friendly CRM system to date

Pros

I like using HubSpot as it gives me the freedom to customize the entire CRM experience. Automations and workflows are easy to build as long as you understand the all the properties and functions. Good thing there are available modules and learning materials within the platform whenever you want to explore and learn the system further.

Cons

If you are new to CRM, it can be overwhelming and could be difficult to navigate. However, as you explore and learn more about the it, you will notice that this could be one of the user friendly CRM tools in the market.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Great for quick wins, simple flow. Limited customization, limited reporting.

For simple contact, lead, sales motions Hubspot is the solution for quick wins based on templates and integrations that work. Minimal Zapier required.

Pros

The platform is easy to use, almost intuitive. The tradeoff is custom Marketo like actions and detailed reporting.

Cons

Cannot do custom Marketo like actions for more than MVP flows and data cleaning. Very limited reporting options beyond built in templates. A/B testing is limited to testing from a variant that is built from control as base (email and landing page)

AT

Abilashini T.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Good investment

Overall Hubspot is a good investment for any companies who are looking for good return for mid tier investment, even an new user can easily learn and setup custom record fields or workflows as an administrator.

Pros

User friendly is the key reason why Hubspot is been loved, the most impactful features include Hubspot insights on lead/ company record management and the ability to manage all relevant records such as meetings, calls, notes can be managed in the same view. Other reason to vow Hubspot is it’s workflow capabilities, we can choose custom fields to create workflows which saves a lot of time, and the integration is enabled for vast variety of business apps

Cons

Hubspot is good at meeting all basic requirements by a sales and marketing team but do defiantly has some room for improvements in terms of integration if you expect advanced features or custom solution specifically for your company. For example if you want to change a lead source of record based on integration, Hubspot doesn’t has this feature unless you can match a field or trigger point in workflows

Business Supplies and Equipment, 51-200 employees

You need to look at some other software, not Hubspot

We manage to use it day by day. But it's clear that Hubspot CRM isn't built for a fast moving, largely phone sales oriented company like ours. It's perhaps better for something with a long sales cycle. For a sales rep who has 15 prospects he's working, not 200.

Pros

I tried to like how well it worked with our hubspot automation software.

Cons

That nothing in Hubspot CRM was setup for the use of sales people. First off, the permission settings are a joke. Either people have access to everything, or nothing. And even if they have access to nothing, they can still SEE everything, just not edit it. Second, Tasks. A pretty standard tool of the sales rep is the tasks piece of software. Tasks in Hubspot don't really have anything to do...

Rich C.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Excellent Starter CRM With the Potential to Grow with You

Pros

HubSpot ranks up there as one of my favorite CRM and marketing platforms on the planet. Not only does it sport an intuitive interface, it also has a great academy.

Cons

The price jumps significantly from the starter to the professional version. The organizations I serve would appreciate some flexibility in the middle of those price ranges.

Nikhil T.

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Have a deal, just Hubspot it !

I've really enjoyed working on HS, and its one of the most user friendly CRM's i've used since. They have all the features needed to ensure you follow up and close those deals you've even forgotten about.

Pros

I love the marketplace value add in terms of their Hubspot academy that gives you certifiable courses, which is extremely helpful. Hubspot really automates your job and ensures you don't miss out on a lead and ensure you dont miss an opportunity and generate as much productivity as you can out of your day and leads.

Cons

I would have liked the customer service to be more easy to approach and prompt, but then again, I've only had only one issue in 2 years, so thats fine by me.

DB

Dan B.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees

Excellent CRM, vital for any sales/marketing team

Information is linked perfectly, you can easily move from contact to lead to company. The activity tracker is incredibly useful, and contains everything useful to a sales/marketing team. Multiple users can easily access the information, and everything is logged by time/person.

Pros

Everything in this software is very easy to use, customize, and setup. Information is laid out in very intelligent ways, and everything is linked instantly when setup correctly. Contacts/Leads/Deals are all connected perfectly. Notifications provide excellent reminders of tasks, and notify me of any updates to customer information.

Cons

There isn't anything that I would improve, I haven't found anything yet that doesn't work perfectly.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

La pierre angulaire d'une entreprise qui vise une croissance importante.

Hubspot est notre deuxième cerveau aujourd'hui afin de gérer la totalité de notre business. Toute l'expérience client est automatisé dans l'outil afin de nous permettre de continuer de croitre.

Pros

La facilité d'utilisation ainsi que les nombreuses fonctionnalités présentes nativement. Les intégrations demandées sont déjà là aussi nativement : Aircall, SMSfactor ...

Cons

Pour l'instant, à part le fait qu'il automatise les nom de domaines généraux tel que SFR.fr, orange.fr ... Il pense que la société en face est bien SFR ou orange, alors que c'est une adresse email indépendante. Sinon ok pour tout

Showing original review in French. See translation

Jose H.

Internet, 51-200 employees

Top CRM for many reasons

I have 4+ years of experience using HubSpot, day in and day out, and have used it extensively both in-house and with multiple clients of all different sizes. I also have significant experience with other CRMs including Marketo, Pardot, and Salesforce. I say that HubSpot is still the top CRM and marketing software platform in the industry for the features listed above, but also for their responsive and fast-acting customer support team. Overall I highly recommend HubSpot.

Pros

The user tracking functionalities out-of-the-box are unmatched. It's very easy to track what leads do in your website and it's random-to-known lead matching technology is great. Building your website within the HubSpot ecosystem will yield a fast website that is easy to edit, that follows SEO best practices and is extremely stable all around. And the marketing automation features are simply one of the best in the industry.

Cons

The reporting functionalities aren't great. There are many small little details and limitations in different tools that doesn't make sense to most folks and makes you wonder why HubSpot doesn't allow it. Sometimes implementing conversion goal tracking from other systems isn't as easy as it could be. Lastly, some of the pricing tiers and features don't make complete sense to me and the software can get pretty expensive if you have too many contacts in your database.

SA

Sean A.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Sales Team Lies About Functionality, Then Lock You Into $17,000 Contract

This company is absolutely corrupt. The sales team (Kathleen Rush) lied through her teeth to get the sale. HubSpot isn't even a good CRM, there are many standard features that it does not have. I now know that what I needed to relate the parent and student records is a "lookup field". HubSpot doesn't have this feature.

Pros

It seemed intuitive, and I thought that given the price it would do anything.

Cons

I was incredibly specific on the discovery sales call about what I needed the software to do and why I was switching CRM's. I run a tutoring business, and I need to intelligently track parent and student relationships. I need to use templates and mail merges that can address both the parent and the student which are different contacts within the CRM. Kathleen Rush, my sales associate assured me...

RS

Rita S.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

The BEST CRM in the market, hands down

We have been able to promote transparency and alignment between marketing and sales, makes the teams work better together.

Pros

Get ready to read the longest, most positive review about a CRM. I'm extremely passionate about Hubspot (in general) and the CRM isn't an exception. I literally promote it to everyone and anyone who wants to listen to me. It's a fully comprehensive CRM that includes any and every interaction yours customers have had with your team. It provide and promotes Sales and Marketing Alignment and transparency,...

Cons

I have had my frustrations with Hubspot, but they are genuinely committed to work with their clients and everything has been sorted, so there's nothing at the moment!