HubSpot CRM Reviews - Page 8

4,126 reviews

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

La pierre angulaire d'une entreprise qui vise une croissance importante.

Hubspot est notre deuxième cerveau aujourd'hui afin de gérer la totalité de notre business. Toute l'expérience client est automatisé dans l'outil afin de nous permettre de continuer de croitre.

Pros

La facilité d'utilisation ainsi que les nombreuses fonctionnalités présentes nativement. Les intégrations demandées sont déjà là aussi nativement : Aircall, SMSfactor ...

Cons

Pour l'instant, à part le fait qu'il automatise les nom de domaines généraux tel que SFR.fr, orange.fr ... Il pense que la société en face est bien SFR ou orange, alors que c'est une adresse email indépendante. Sinon ok pour tout

Showing original review in French. See translation

Jose H.

Internet, 51-200 employees

Top CRM for many reasons

I have 4+ years of experience using HubSpot, day in and day out, and have used it extensively both in-house and with multiple clients of all different sizes. I also have significant experience with other CRMs including Marketo, Pardot, and Salesforce. I say that HubSpot is still the top CRM and marketing software platform in the industry for the features listed above, but also for their responsive and fast-acting customer support team. Overall I highly recommend HubSpot.

Pros

The user tracking functionalities out-of-the-box are unmatched. It's very easy to track what leads do in your website and it's random-to-known lead matching technology is great. Building your website within the HubSpot ecosystem will yield a fast website that is easy to edit, that follows SEO best practices and is extremely stable all around. And the marketing automation features are simply one of the best in the industry.

Cons

The reporting functionalities aren't great. There are many small little details and limitations in different tools that doesn't make sense to most folks and makes you wonder why HubSpot doesn't allow it. Sometimes implementing conversion goal tracking from other systems isn't as easy as it could be. Lastly, some of the pricing tiers and features don't make complete sense to me and the software can get pretty expensive if you have too many contacts in your database.

SA

Sean A.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Sales Team Lies About Functionality, Then Lock You Into $17,000 Contract

This company is absolutely corrupt. The sales team (Kathleen Rush) lied through her teeth to get the sale. HubSpot isn't even a good CRM, there are many standard features that it does not have. I now know that what I needed to relate the parent and student records is a "lookup field". HubSpot doesn't have this feature.

Pros

It seemed intuitive, and I thought that given the price it would do anything.

Cons

I was incredibly specific on the discovery sales call about what I needed the software to do and why I was switching CRM's. I run a tutoring business, and I need to intelligently track parent and student relationships. I need to use templates and mail merges that can address both the parent and the student which are different contacts within the CRM. Kathleen Rush, my sales associate assured me...

RS

Rita S.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

The BEST CRM in the market, hands down

We have been able to promote transparency and alignment between marketing and sales, makes the teams work better together.

Pros

Get ready to read the longest, most positive review about a CRM. I'm extremely passionate about Hubspot (in general) and the CRM isn't an exception. I literally promote it to everyone and anyone who wants to listen to me. It's a fully comprehensive CRM that includes any and every interaction yours customers have had with your team. It provide and promotes Sales and Marketing Alignment and transparency,...

Cons

I have had my frustrations with Hubspot, but they are genuinely committed to work with their clients and everything has been sorted, so there's nothing at the moment!

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

HubSpot is a nice change from SFDC

HubSpot provides all the fields, plus ability to customize/add the fields we need, to add/track/measure customer touch-points and overall customer service management.

Pros

HubSpot provides out of the box features for tracking, lead management, and reporting. It's built with the end-user in mind. I love that I don't have to have a FTE HubSpot admin onsite to make these things happen.

Cons

HubSpot puts the primary emphasis on Contacts, where I believe it should be on Companies. We're signing up businesses, not individuals.

BC

Benjamin C.

Higher Education, 51-200 employees

A powerful software...but only if you know what you are doing.

Pros

HubSpot is a powerful email builder with great tools for segmenting lists, personalization in emails, and creating landing pages. It also is useful if you are sending out hundreds of emails per month, as you can use campaigns and other organization features and reporting to help see your data and marketing efforts at a glance. The drag and drop email builder is easy to use and is quick to learn. Because we do not use HubSpot for CRM, Lead gen, support, or operations, I am only reviewing the email marketing and other marketing features, such as landing pages, forms, and CTAs.

Cons

The HubSpot support team is not consistent. Often times, I have gotten conflicting answers from two different support agents, or a their help documentation has something different than their agent told me. The filters can also be confusing, and workflows can also be tricky. The software itself is very expensive, and if you are just using it for email marketing, there are various other softwares that do more for less. Some of the reporting tools are also not user-friendly, and the landing page customizations still require knowledge of CSS for most visual changes.

Kimani N.

Accounting, 51-200 employees

Perfectly Crafted Strategy for succesful Customers relationship

Customers are usually the central aspect of every business. Thanks to Hubspot CRM for improving our relationship with customers by being able to manage their requests on a timely manner. They are more satisfied courtesy of Hubspot CRM

Pros

Hubspot CRM is what every business need for departmental and entire enterprise needs. It is pocket friendly and has and easy to use UI and all It's features. I find it very crucial especially in organization of customers data. From contact management that help us collect and use prospects and customer data in a productive way. It is also soo great in insightful analytics and reporting which help in decision making to improve the business. The ticketing system ensures better v customer services by attending to each customers enquiry and request. Lastly it scales with the business needs and allow for integrations with other workspace tools for better customers management

Cons

Honestly there is literally nothing I hate about Hubspot CRM. It deals with the most important aspect of any business

PS

Peter S.

Human Resources, 11-50 employees

Früh eingeführt und nicht bereut

Ich arbeite bereits seit vielen Jahren und über mehrere Unternehmen hinweg mit Hubspot und empfehle es auch jungen Unternehmen weiter. Je eher es implementiert ist, desto früher und besser lassen sich Kontakte sammeln und Automatisierungen entwickeln, die Effizienz und Übersicht schaffen.

Pros

Die Möglichkeit individuelle Einstellungen und Flags zu implementieren, sowie der hohe Grad an Automatisierung. Für den Sales Bereich ist es sehr wertvoll Aufgaben direkt an Deals zu legen und diese mit Happylines und Zuständigkeit zu belegen. Hier wäre eine Integration in den Google Calendar noch sehr hilfreich.

Cons

Hubspot ist sehr preisintensiv. Dafür ist es auch umfangreich, aber gerade im Marketing Bereich fehlen hier wertvolle Funktionen im Bereich automatisierter Social Media Distribution. Es ist nicht möglich Unternehmen oder Personen zu taggen, wodurch hier weiterhin manuell Beiträge veröffentlicht werden müssen. Im Bereich der Pipeline sind die vielen Ebenen am Anfang verwirrend. Deals und Kontakte müssen auf Personen, Unternehmens und Deal-Ebene gepflegt werden.

Showing original review in German. See translation

LD

Laura D.

Farming, 11-50 employees

Hubspot : le logiciel CRM pratique et indispensable

Très bonne, je ne pourrais plus m'en passer. C'est mon outil de base.

Pros

Sur Hubspot, une fois la data bien rangée et propres, on peut retrouver l'ensemble des informations clients dont vous avez besoin. En effet, on a les attributs permettant de consulter toutes les données et surtout on retrouve toutes les CR. On peut donc simplement ouvrir la fiche client et échanger directement averc le client en retrouvant les infos pertinentes.

Cons

Le seul inconvénient c'est de pouvoir retrouver facilement ces notifications et l'ensemble des derniers CR.

Showing original review in French. See translation

ZB

Zach B.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Finally a CRM that Adapts to our B2B Sales Model

Pros

We run a system with clients in a niche where we need to track individual locations/businesses. Many other CRM's we've used or evaluated struggle with this. They don't allow for a single person to be associated with multiple businesses/locations, which is very common in our niche.Hubspot has allowed us to finally organize this and allow our team to see individual locations first (which is how we sell), and then see the contacts for each.

Cons

The only real downside to Hubspot so far for us has been the price. We were hesitant to add on the marketing professional tools because of price. In the end we did upgrade, but it was quite the increase from what we had previously. I'd love to add the service module as well, but just can't justify that at the current price point for the features we'd use.

Netanya L.

Veterinary, 51-200 employees

CRM capabilities that will scale your business to greater heights

I have used it in every capacity as a CRM tool and I can tell you for a fact I have seen positive turn in my productivity and professionalism in handling any rotation anywhere in this country.

Pros

The user experience is impeccable. It is soo easy to use and the cost of acquisition, implementation and maintenance is affordable even for startups. It's nice features makes it a perfect CRM tool. Where I can track all my rotations and farmers I have attended to. Also Incase of enquiry from Iam able to track each of them and respond to them on a timely manner. Keeping all these rotation data at a central point help us to go back for review on drugs and other veterinary tools that need restocks. HubSpot to us is therefore our ultimate solution since it helped us focus on the most important part of any business - our customers.

Cons

So far soo good I have not experienced any trouble since the support team is always reachable and they respond to my enquiries with soo much clarity in a way that Iam able to rectify from my end

AA

Aaron A.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees

Hubspot CRM after 4 years

We are able to keep all contacts in one central location and glean insight into how the sales team is performing by tracking deal progression.

Pros

Hubspot works really well for us as a notification and sales funnel program. You can automate work flows and have calls dialed immediately one after another so you aren't inputting phone numbers or having to find the next prospect to contact.

Cons

Can be overwhelming for those who are not experienced with a CRM. Because of the many functionalities, sometimes it can be difficult to get exactly where you need to be between contacts/companies. Obviously is not an issue after spending some time with the program.

Daniel A.

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51-200 employees

Hubspot a great CRM

I've been able to utilize Hubspot for about 3 years, Sales to recruitment, and I love how it's always been easy to use.

Pros

I like the fact that it's easy to use and new recruiters have been able to utilize it very well. On the sales side, I love the fact that you get those great notifications if someone opens and clicks, etc.

Cons

I'd like to be able to have more seats and I know it's expensive. Another thing off the top of my head is that there are some default settings that can't be removed. From a recruitment standpoint, it can be distracting if it's not needed.

SP

Stephanie P.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Best CRM for multiple reasons!

Hubspot has made it very easy to store all patient information into one system so that it is easy accessible when we need to provide information to insurance companies, the supplier, or just to follow up with patients. My team has learned to use Hubspot quickly and it's very efficient for us.

Pros

Hubspot is very user friendly. It also has multiple options to set reminders to follow up with patients, insurance companies, etc. It is very easy to upload all files to each patient and the files are easily accessible to other users that need the information.

Cons

The only issue I had was merging files together, however, after reaching out to customer service, the issue was quickly resolved.

KD

Kevin D.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Great CRM with Great Support

Pros

HubSpot is a fantastic CRM for organizations that want a system that can support all departments such as, sales, client success, customer support, finance and marketing. They have a robust training academy that teaches everything you need to know about system and how to build it specifically to fit your business needs. The customer support team is fantastic! With quick replies and thorough help, they are always available for calls, video calls and messaging.

Cons

When we first onboarded, there was some critical sales functions that did not exist, such as forecasting, which was added/improve on afterwards. The documents that are attached to every deal and company is automatically pulled from emails, so there is no control to limit random files that get uploaded to the system. A great improvement would to prevent HubSpot from automatically associating files from emails and allow users to control it. It can get messy.

DO

Dawn O.

Construction, 51-200 employees

Hubspot CRM - absolute gamechanger for me!

So far my overall experience has been positive, the entire team has moved onto Hubspot seamlessly and it is so easy to use and navigate which has really helped get everyone on board for using it. Highly recommended

Pros

The ease of finding contacts and being able to see customer/business interactions. The pipeline is a dream and makes my life so much easier allowing me to find specific deals really quickly. The data logging is incredible and the ability to email straight out of Hubspot is great - it just makes life so much easier and streamlined!

Cons

Sometimes it says I can't auto log an email from outlook as I'm not logged into Hubspot when I am, but even so the email still logs so not really a bad thing but little bit of an irk

Gabor T.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

A fantastic CRM from startup to corporations

Generally I am very satisfied with this CRM. Easy to setup and use and works all the time.

Pros

Hubspot CRM is very easily integrates with internet browsers, email providers and to the entire workflow of the company. Sales - delivery.

Cons

Some feature are a little hard to use or get used to. Such is the setting up of the outgoing email and can't check my incoming mail directly in the CRM.

AH

Adam H.

Accounting, 501-1,000 employees

Amazing CRM - Very Impressed

Pros

It's very easy to use, and was easy to configure. I'd looked at similar options that were hugely more expensive annually, and needed to be configured by a 3rd party company.

Cons

A big leap in price from Starter to Standard.

TC

Tim C.

Computer Software, self-employed

What do you want in a CRM

It is a nice (good!) place to store information on people I/we will contact on a semi-regular basis and be able to store information about discussions. The fact that I can also access this data from any of my devices makes it very useful and I do not have lookup some other document or email to find the number to call.

Pros

- visually stunning - ability to collection information from the Internet (without asking) and useful information - very easy to setup contacts and companies - easy to integrate with google and gmail - ability to store tickets is an extra I was not expecting and is very useful.

Cons

- it would be nice if the free version had option to store product information. - gets expensive with the non-free versions - there are much cheaper alternatives that deliver more

JW

Jordi W.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Top Notch CRM

I love this product. There is personalization, segmentation, automation, workflows and list creation and so much more.

Pros

HubSpot's CRM is an intuitive, comprehensive solution to seeing all of your data in one place. You can automate and personalize emails, create deals to track sales cycle and revenue, set reminders for when you need to reach out to someone next. If you follow the procedure, there is great transparency for your team.

Cons

The CRM can feel overwhelming at times. If you have a large team utilizing the software, it's crucial that all team members use the system the same way, lest someone forget to log a task and multiple people wind up sending communications to the same person- this annoys and confuses your customers and prospects!

Nick S.

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

HubSpot CRM it's Simple, Powerful and the best system for Sales and marketing to work in together.

HubSpot CRM it's Simple, Powerful and able to scale with your organisation, what more can you wish for? Not only the platform offers a great experience, but the support is great as well. They have great idea's and are always there to help you out. of course, they have some small isues every once in a wile, but it's all wel wordt it

Pros

To start off with Hubspot is Simple and Powerful. With their easy to use interface, you can get the overview and contact information you need and this is even customizable per user. Hubspot also offers a great In-Sync with their Marketing, sales and service Hub, because all systems use the same database. Hubspot is a great solution that offers a product for business with a growth ambition and is able to grow along with them HubSpot CRM (and other tools) are constantly in development, so features that you miss might come soon. it's great to work with a tool that adapts to the changing demand and technology.

Cons

In my opinion there are no real cons for working with Hubspot. But there is something you have to consider (or learn to live with). Hubspot is a fast-moving company that releases new features on in a fast passed. the downside of this is that new features are not as must buildout as you should wish they were.

Mithil P.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

A one stop CRM for all your needs!!

I have been using HubSpot for 5+ years without any complaints. The support is excellent and I feel equipped with professionals in my arsenal when it comes to CRM needs.

Pros

Love the ROI and value for money for teams looking to merge their marketing and sales funnel. I love the one single dashboard across multiple modules - marketing, sales, CMS, service.

Cons

I find the solution expensive as we engage with more offerings and our team grows. I think at that price point some of the enterprise-level CRM platforms are better suited.

Dusti D.

Market Research, 51-200 employees

HubSpot CRM is easy to use. Onboarding has HubSpot Academy. Customizable. Best CRM.

Pros

HubSpot is easy to use. Onboarding has been quick because of HubSpot Academy. 100's of video pieces of training with activities and quizzes are available. Integrations with LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Seemless.AI have increased our cold outreach by 500%. Pipeline management and reporting are totally customizable and custom dashboards are real-time accessible with drill downs to the data with just one click. Working in it on a daily basis and managing a team's activity remotely requires HubSpot to make it possible.

Cons

Based on the contact record view for the system. Contacts are linked to the company record but it can be hard to see all activity in the account because the contact record is where everything happens. Without a view of the overall company unless you specifically go to the company record as a separate motion.

BC

Bruno C.

Media Production, 501-1,000 employees

Nice tool for business communication

The tool is unusual in terms of use at the beginning. We have gone through a lot of pieces of training and read a lot of documentation, and finally, we have increased the number of customers by to 20 percent thanks to improved communication. The support team has helped us a lot. The program is suitable for marketing purposes only in the most expensive version, all others are only partially designed for that, so consider it when choosing the best one for you. Generally, there are no problems that can not be resolved, so give it a try.

Pros

"An excellent solution for those who want to keep everything on their eyes. Within this CRM program, you can manage communication, do marketing and collect statistics. Sales managers can monitor at which stage is the process of product promotion, how many deals are concluded, have info on them etc. You can also schedule e-mailing."

Cons

File storage is a bit complicated. They are difficult to find something using a search engine, as well as to replace files and especially attach them to messages. Emails often do not get to their addresses, therefore, we had to look for other services for correspondence. The interface causes some problems because it is not always convenient, for example, it is impossible to copy the contact information of customers. You just have to type it.

John G.

Research, 201-500 employees

With HubSpot CRM, there is no guess work on customer engagement and satisfaction.

We always knew the power that the customers hold but HubSpot CRM allowed us to understand how to maintain a good relationship with our customers. To date, we have been able to offer our customers with to reach support services through meetings and instant chatting and from their responses we can see we have created a very constructive relationship with them.

Pros

HubSpot CRM opened our eyes to the true value of keeping customer needs first. It took us little time to get to learn how it works and in hours time, everyone was already good at it. The most impactful thing about HubSpot CRM is giving us a successful platform to engage with our customers. With it, we have been able to offer our customers with an easy way in which they can reach us out for any support they need. I have to mention in how good HubSpot CRM has been in keeping all our information and data safe.

Cons

HubSpot CRM has been of so much benefit to us and i can't seem to figure out any part of it that has been strenuous for us.