Kronologic Reviews

Kronologic

Review Summary

4.6

Calendar Monetized!

From the moment I saw Kronologic, I knew I had found a solution to our last mile problem - the problem of how much work and time it takes to get an engaged lead converted into an actual meeting in two different calendars - the prospect's and the right rep here at my company. I've seen that no matter how good your data is and how many leads you can generate, there is always a massive dropoff in actual sales appointments compared to the leads we start with. Kronologic is the most elegant and effective solution to booking meetings at-scale that I've ever seen.

Pros

Kronologic creates a single-click meeting accept for prospects and it's invisible to my sales reps so I know Kronologic is working on my leads and don't have count on my reps to stay motivated to work leads while they are busy trying to close new business.

Cons

Their results have been much stronger on warm or engaged leads (account expansion, webinar leads, content leads, etc) than on cold leads, but they still slightly outperformed our human BDR's on the cold leads. Also, Currently their AI language negotiation is English-only.

I have tried other calendar management tools - none compare to Kronologic

Love the integration with my website, email, calendar and CRM. The implementation and customer success team were able to make the process customized to my marketing and sales flow. It is like I personally respond immediately and can set up meetings 24/7 but meetings just appear on my calendar.

Pros

Kronologic also helps me save time by eliminating all the back and forth in scheduling meetings manually. I love that once it is set up meetings will pop up on my calendar not taking up my time. I also like that this is done via my email and not via my assistant or with someone outside my organization. My lead follow up time went from days to seconds and the software won't let me 'miss one in my inbox.' Time kills deals and I have killed a lot of deals in the past with self inflicted wounds. I love the integration with my website lead capture pages, email, calendar, and CRM. Seamless and works.

Cons

I have non qualified prospects come in off the website and it will set up a meeting with them before I can screen them out. This is likely on my end because I don't have any qualifiers on the website. This is rare but about the only thing I could think of here.

Big Fan

We have found the ability to automate our processes and maximize the efficiency of our sales team. We have experienced first-hand how this software is able to keep our team busy with new discovery calls and filling their pipeline.

Pros

We just started using Kronologic a few months back and have already experienced a significant increase in qualified meetings. We have on inhouse SDR team that sets appointments and use a variety other methods but Kronologic has far exceeded our expectations. The software has been able to successfully set meetings with large prospects for our organization that we haven't been able to using other methods.

Cons

It took a few weeks to figure out the best way to use Kronologic for our organization but once we did it was smooth sailing. I think we all have an idea of how this should work but it's important to try a few different approaches to find the one that works best for your organization. Their team was incredibly patient and attentive and really helped make sure we were able to maximize results.

Great ease of us

The team has been awesome, they give us amazing support and are always ready to answer questions and offer best practices.

Pros

How seamless it is to have discovery calls booked on our calendar.

Cons

The quality of the leads that come in are really across the board. A lot of meetings never show up and I will use that as part of my personal qualifying process. If someone cant figure out how to log into google meet for a discovery call, they will struggle with adopting to the software I sell so that is one way I have further qualified the leads krono sets for me.

Books meetings while the team sleeps

One of the stronger business partners I've had the pleasure of working with when it comes to investing in your success.

Pros

Kronologic helps the team save time when it comes to booking meetings. In our particular use case, we leverage the platform when we aren't available to give that real time feel to booking a meeting. It gives our team time back and the ability to focus on other types of inbound leads that require more review and manual touches.

Cons

On the admin side, there is more around analytics I'd like to see and/or a feedback loop as to what happened once the meeting took place. Otherwise, any gaps discovered during the implementation process were able to be addressed by a new release or reliable working option.

Fantastic software for handling inbound leads

Great! Those leads really appreciated the promptness from Kronologic.

Pros

Really helped me to become more efficient with inbound leads!

Cons

I appreciate that the software automatically reschedules and sends up to 3 invites whenever meetings are not happening, but there were instances when prospects email me and advise that they are not interested for a call anymore yet Kronologic still tries to reschedule the invite.

Life-saver during high-demand periods

Pros

During busy periods, it's brilliant to know that every enquiry is still being met with an immediate response with no effort needed from the sales team. Increased the number of meetings I'm able to take several times over.

Cons

Very occasionally, the software doesn't recognise a prospect giving a positive written response to an invite and so sends them more unwanted meeting requests - it's not common but the only negative experience I've had.