Leadfeeder Reviews

Generate B2B sales leads from website visitors

Simple, works, automated

Easier access to the leads

Pros

Fully automated, and actionable results to your email makes the solution easy to take into use and bringing value without any actions

Cons

Reports could show even more information from each visits (or company statistics) details in smallest possible report.

User friendly, has the functionalities I need.

Pros

That it has some details of the company that visit my website such as the number of employees and visit length etc.

Cons

Sometimes the information on the company is missing or does not concur with what I find on LinkedIn such as the number of employees.

Better intelligence on website visitors

LeadFeeder has been immeasurably helpful in helping us identify likely prospective companies based on the frequency of visits and pages consumed. We take this intel and forward it to our sales reps. It also helps us to determine based on the pages visited which of our solutions they may be interested in. It has also helped us categorize the type of industries that currently visit our website. The recent addition of sync to Salesforce is a big leap forward.

Cons

Thanks for your review, Patrick! Great to hear you are happy with the fresh Salesforce integration.

Leadfeeder has been a great help to identify the companies which visit our website.

Pros

It lists the most relevants visits and gives the visitor's company info straight away (revenue, website, etc).

Cons

On the right corner of the UI there's a conversation with leadfeeder chat, which is maybe too active for my taste.

Marketing manager

Great way to get an overview of leads. Easy tools for segmentation of target groups, assigning correct leads to our sale team. Very effective and helpful support. I spend a few minutes every morning, that's all it takes - conclusion: time effective, easy, user-friendly and with great functionality

Pros

easy great overview a good way to do segmentations

Cons

I wish it broke down the potential company contacts better, such as weeding out the HR person at the company that visited the website

Loved it, used it, quit

I liked the ease of use. We use google analytics extensively, but Leedfeeder provided a quick glance, and it was great that we could see who of importance was visiting our site and how they were using it. We stopped using it because we deal with enterprise-type sales, and we weren't able to do anything actionable with the information. We really need to know which individual we need to reach out to, and that's difficult only knowing that large companies are visiting your website.

Cons

Thanks for your review Koji!

Really impressed and it was a no-brainer to go on from the trial to a subscription!

Pros

The information which ones, when and how that visits our website is extremely valuable to us. I also like the ease of use as well as the GUI. Integration with Pipedrive is also very smooth.

Cons

Simple way to obtain a contact list

Pros

I love that I can see who comes to my site and how often. It’s a great way to contact without cold calling!

Cons

Clearly some of the leads ended up on my site by accident.

Great tools for insights!

Leadfeeder is a great platform and tool for supporting your business. It can support your sales efforts or provide you with great insights into who your customer is (or might be).

Cons

Hi Daniel, thanks for your honest review!

Excellent Product

Leadfeeder is an unusual service that I didn't believe could exist before I tried it for myself. It works well and the price point is fair.

Pros

Unique service

Cons

Not 100% accurate

Thank you for your review, Joshua!

Leadfeeder helps us selling more.

From the leads who has visited our website we got a few deals quite easily. Customers like when we call them at the exact right moment and help them to fix the problem they have with our solutions. I gladly recommend Leadfeeder. It's a great tool for the sales people.

Cons

Kiitos, Antero! :) You can read more about how LMCS uses Leadfeeder here https://www.leadfeeder.com/customers/how-tracking-web-visitors-quickly-got-lmcs-156-new-sales-leads/

Great tool, great idea, still not sure how to use it for generating sales

Pros

This tool helps with seeing the overall journey of a company interested in doing business with your own company, by giving you details that Google Analytics is hiding under an ID.

Cons

Ok, so you can see which company has an interest in your company. But the fact that you cannot see WHO in that company is doing the research makes it difficult to use this tool for generating sales, for the simple reason that you have low chances of reaching the decision maker.

Really cool tool to make more sense of traffic

I really liked using Leadfeeder during my trial as the tool provided some really good insight into how companies were interacting with our web properties. A cool aspect of tying activity to a company rather an individual is that you could get a better snapshot of a company's interest. Super easy to use solution. Wasn't able to justify the cost during the trial as we hadn't setup our outbound sales. Interesting tool to make better sense of traffic, excited to see where it goes.

Pros

Really easy to use. Can quickly provide some insights. Great filtering.

Cons

Cost

Great tool that delivers its promise.

Very valuable data about our potential clients as well as good quality leads.

Pros

The thing that i like most about the tool is its business value. I can get really valuable leads. and then convert them with bigger % of success. It also gives me very valuable data about my potential customers.

Cons

The design could be better as for now it seems to be little bit old school. As fair as Leadfeeder will deliver its promise it can have the the ugliest design ever :)

Good but lack of the actual person information who browsed our website.

The company that visited my website.

Pros

Good lead tools provide the company name and the lead time spend on the website, and it will reflect the interest level of the company.

Cons

The tool is very good, but you cannot see the actual person who browsed our website. If you try to contact a large company you end up talking to the gatekeeper who cannot connect you to anyone if you do not know the name of the person.

a helpful bunch of software & people :-)

leadfeeder easily becomes a part of your sales routine once you got all the initial tweaking and filtering done. the sales and support team are very kind and helpful and never pushy.

Cons

Hi Michael, great to hear you like not only our product but also us! We try our best! Thanks for the review.

Great Google Analytics Adon

I found Leadfeeder very useful. With google analytics is very hard to find this specific data about Leads that you can actually use in your daily sales job. Leadfeeder makes it easy to find and point leads that you can turn into sales.

Cons

Hi Simon, glad to hear Leadfeeder is useful. Thanks for the review!

All good so far, can't complain. Does what it says on the tin.

A view of web traffic

Pros

Very Easy to use and set up filters. Can find the right info with minimal effort. We where up and running in less than a day.

Cons

Backend integration with Salesforce was poor, maybe I need to revisit this in the future. Not being technical a walk through of what's possible and what's not wouldn't been useful.

Fast and easy, but with a few limited integrations

Pros

It was both fast and easy to setup with Google Analytics. 5-10 minutes tops.

Cons

I would have liked it to integrate with Twitter among other platforms.

Hive feedback

Leadfeeder provides valuable intelligence on who is looking at your site, coupled with Linked In it can help support conversations and introductions into companies you may not of been aware of visiting your company site.

Leadfeeder Review

The tool is powerful and the team is very responsive in terms of set up & support

Pros

Was able to easily and quickly set up a leadfeeder to salesforce sync. The salesforce activity reports availble are really solid.

Cons

we do not use the lead object as a company but were able to create contacts instead as a default action.

Leadfeeder helps Marketing and Sales in the step towards Marketing Automation

Insights on traffic on the website

Pros

Gives valuable insights on URL level, easy to use and possibilities to integrate with CRM systems. All this functionality for a low price per month.

Cons

I understand it is not easy to link to contacts, but being able to identify the user/conract person would really be a good improvement

Good just not creating lead information I require

Not particularly

Pros

Showing who visits the site is good to know but seems better for marketing initiatives than for sales.

Cons

I cannot find the contact information of the visitor. In my business being able to contact specific people is critically important.

Leadfeeder is great

Great experience, great product, really can advice it to every business owner. Espessialy when u have a salesteam, or you can follow the leads up at a professional way

Pros

simplicity, just let me see our visiting companies

Cons

cannot think about one thing that I donnot like about this software.

Hi Remco, thanks for the review! You are great, too!

Leadfeeder

Great platform and very good insights to be gained, make sure to get the right account based on the number of hits you expect for your site.

Cons

Hi Furqan, thanks for your review!