LeadPost Logo

LeadPost

Cloud-based lead nurturing tool for marketing professionals.

LeadPost Reviews

This has been a Marketing Game Changer

Pros

I love that this software allows even small businesses with low marketing budgets to enjoy the benefits of remarketing to site visitors who do not convert on the first visit. It is such an amazing tool and charging per lead instead of a large monthly fee is genius!

Cons

The emails stopped coming to me for some reason, so I am no longer getting the weekly digests.

Hello Amanda- Thank you for the positive response! Please let us know your account information and we will look into the issue you are having with receiving emails immediately.

Finally a solution for lead bounces and mail.

They definitely know their technology. We work in the health and wellness field and I was a little worried about running afoul of privacy regulations but we were fine. We had many customers thank us for reminding them about searching for and finding our site with a postcard. I think the key is serving up a compelling offer a few days after they were on our website. Their customer service is phenomenal. We never had a problem that wasn't addressed and fixed immediately.

Pros

When I first heard that I could incorporate a solution of capturing website bounces and reengage with them through the mail I didn't believe it. No one was doing this in my market. This technology combined with a compelling offer significantly boosted our overall conversion rate as compared to past campaigns without LeadPost.

Cons

Ha. Not much. I did tease them about hiding the login button at the bottom of their page. They may have fixed this.

Lead Post

It is ok. Too many personal emails are being captured and getting little traction when following up with additional emails.

Pros

Fairly easy to implement, use and report.

Cons

There should be a way to save filters in the reporting instead of selecting the same filters for each report.

Hello Mili- Thank you for your feedback! Saving filters is a great idea and we will discuss this with our dev team for future consideration. Also, our services, as well as our data network, are geared toward the B2C world which is why your site visitor's records are matching to their home addresses. Thanks again!

Just started but so far so good

I'm getting a good idea of who is visiting by website on a daily basis, which I appreciate. So far I haven't received a reply back from my follow-ups, but I imagine they're coming.

Pros

What I like is that I receive the emails of visitors to my website. It's so valuable, in concert with things like google analytics. Integration was super easy.

Cons

Haven't gotten a return response from anyone yet, but that's not the software's fault.

If leads matter to your business

The team was responsive and offered an onboarding experience that was very helpful.

Pros

What's amazing is the ability to accurately provide leads that visit your website without no friction

Cons

There's not much we don't like but we suggest a hosted email autoresponder integration option.

Hello David- Thank your positive feedback and kind words. A quick note, we do offer hosted autoresponse email as well as easy integration with most ESP platforms and am happy to discuss with you if you wish. Thanks again!

LeadPost Software Works!

Pros

This integration was extremely easy to integrate with our existing system. Data seems to be accurate and comes in almost daily. Easy to export data for lead campaigns. I really liked how they allowed 100 free leads to try their software. Low-risk and hassle-free. There's almost no reason why you wouldn't want to try it out.

Cons

I wish that the software can provide name, address, AND email address. It doesn't always capture all the details that you need.

Hello Kelly- Thank you for your positive review. Also, we would like to let you know that we do have the ability to provide you with the name, address and email for every record. Please feel free free to reach out if you would like to learn how to make the changes to your account to do so. Thanks again!

lp review

It's been positive and made my life easier

Pros

Ease, cost, functionality, and ability to change quickly

Cons

I really don't have any negative things to write.

Southeastern Reconstruction

Pros

Ease of use for capturing visitors and retargeting.

Cons

As of this review I have no cons to report.

Pros

Email addresses collection in order to send emails to potential customers

Cons

Cost per email address on webpage hits in order to email potential customers.