LevelJump Reviews

5.0/5 (6 reviews)

Alexander Hawk

Adaptable Learning Modules

Reviewed 2019-07-06

The trouble with learning platforms is that they are rigid in design and lack the ability to create custom content for my team's needs. This is why I love working with LJ! It provides my sales team with an adaptable platform to fit their current needs - specifically during the onboarding and continued education process. Everyone learns at a different pace and in different ways, so LJ has been able to help me target my individual team members with content created for them. Beyond the functionality of the platform, our customer support representative has been a joy to work with! She helps us figure out how to better utilize the hidden functions within LJ as well as customize our iteration so it better fits our sales floor. I'd highly recommend LevelJump to anyone who wants continued flexibility in their content and learning management platforms.

David Spigelman

Mid-Market AE

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-07-18

The collaboration for video feedback is great. I'm able to upload videos to practice my pitch, objection handle and even practice mock voicemails. My manager is able to collaborate and provide me with instant written feedback that I can use to help improve as a sales rep. Programs that are assigned to me help to not only keep me on track with my onboarding goals and objectives but deeper dive programs such as product training is very helpful since we sell many products. I'm held accountable to complete different exercises by a certain day, which directly relate back to the metrics I'm responsible to hit, like quota attainment. I don't ever have to leave Salesforce which is a huge bonus for me.

Vivian Burcescu

Ideal for on-boarding new reps

Reviewed 2019-06-26

We're using LevelJump to foster continuous learning post training. We fully dedicate ourselves to onboarding new reps for their first few weeks but without LevelJump it would be impossible to give them the attention that they need to implement and reinforce what they've learned.

Rachel Moffitt

Changing the way we train

Reviewed 2019-07-01

Their customer service is absolutely amazing. I've never met someone so dedicated to helping my team hit their goals. Last minute calls, weekly check ins, video resources, our AM has been amazing

Steve Richard

If you have to onboard sales reps and use SFDC, you are CRAZY not to be using this

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-11-27

Our sales reps actually like using it. Most tools require us to remind and crack the whip. New sales reps want to learn and get up to speed. They are ramping up 30% faster since we started using LevelJump.

Kristen Bezier

Great Tool and Awesome Customer Support

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-06-30

The analytics and that it also allows us to tie in hard metrics from our CRM system. LevelJump's customer support is also unmatched.