Mosspaper Reviews

Pros

The ease of use is a great feature. It really didn't require any training, it's just intuitive, which we loved.

I really enjoy using this software and would love to try premium offering eventually. I've already recommended it to another freelancer as well.

Garry L.

4.7

Convenience

Pros

About everything I look for I always end up getting the best guides. This for me is very convenient.

Cons

Perhaps irrelevant pop ups/ads, otherwise everything else is fine.

Pretty Good

The customer service is exceptionally great. He is very responsive and fixed everything I asked for. My only quibble is that within a contract you cannot change the font of a sub heading. For example if I was to write a paragraph within a contract about late payment I want to title that part 'Late Payments' in bold font. It doesn't allow this. It could be a little easier on the eye as far as graphics go. It is all to one side of the page. I'd also like to be able to send or generate a quote/contract for more than one recipient. I have to clone the same contract to send it to more than one person in the same organization to whom I sending it. Otherwise it is a very acceptable service.

Pros

The graphics are just okay.

Cons

I have to enter an "end" date more than once. Not sure if thats just my computer though...

Thank you for your review. We will be sending your feature requests to our engineering team. Our support team will be following up with you. If you have other thoughts on how to make Mosspaper better, please let us know.

Mosspaper has been a great addition to our business!

Pros

Microsoft Outlook integration is super useful. Quoting customers has never been easier, efficient, streamlined and easy to use.

Cons

The software is a bit pricy. There could be more add-in. There have been times when is was difficult to get tech support. However that was early on and things have improved.

Great product overall

I got the ease to send my customers proposals instantly

Pros

It let me send my prospect and customers invoices instantly, it also more convenient more proposals means more customers

Cons

No cons, I allow me to do everything at my fingertips, everything is a breeze, it left nothing out I satisfied with this software

Thank you for your business!

Overture

Pros

The software has incredible features with a serious looking interface which portrays the earnestness of a true business organization. In other words it does not seem scam-like.

Cons

The diction of the interface is complex, I feel it should be more simple for the least ordinary man to access. I recommended a friend and this was his feedback after the frustration of always opening the dictionary for so called " big words "

User Friendly Quote and Contract Management Tool

Mosspaper provides a seamless and user intuitive process to create quotes and contracts for new business agreements. I particularly liked the dashboard, which allowed me an easy overview of all of my active contracts. Also, when I had some questions regarding certain features, I was able to reach a representative via email and receive a response in a timely manner. I have a small business selling consumer products and with Mosspaper, I was looking for a quick and easy solution to setup new partnership agreements with boutiques and shops. After demoing Mosspapers, it definitely met my demands.

Cons

Thank you so much for your review!

Superb service.

Pros

Website is really clear Services are excellent Easiest site I've used in a while, really glad I came across it.

Cons

Nothing that much, really liked it. Site was really clear as well as the services it provides it was all do easy.

Thank you for your review!

Absolutely fantastic

I've be using Mosspaper for about 3 months and I have to say it's definitely made our life easier. It's great for business and it gets the job done.

Pros

User friendly

Cons

Nothing

Thank you for your review! Glad you are happy with Mosspaper!

Wonderful Option for Quoting and Managing Contracts!

Quoting can be difficult. Emailing different versions of quotes back and forth, etc, or just using email to quote. It's hard to manage. We've been looking for a good quoting platform for a while. I'm happy to say that our look at Mosspaper has gone pleasantly and we like what we see.

Pros

The ease of use is a great feature. It really didn't require any training, it's just intuitive, which we loved!

Cons

I found it a little expensive when compared with other options. We are still keeping our options open, so it's not yet a permanent part of our software stack, but it does the job well.

Thank you for your review!

Beautiful and Free

Pros

I really like: - customization features -that I can use it for free -that I can use it from practically any device -layout and simplicity

Cons

I don't like: -that I need approval to convert quotes to contracts - general functionality isn't as intuitive here -no function to download as pdf?

They are great if you need this type of application

There's a lot of other tools out there but for proposals I found this to be one of the best.

Pros

Easy to use, Very stylish and professional looking

Cons

I really can't remember U just didn't need it anymore

Thank you for you review. If there is a thing we can assist you with, please let us know.

Great ability to make quotes and contracts for clients

I have used this service twice to make quotes for clients. I have found everything easy-to-use; the only feature that doesn't seem to be working is the preview send option. Other than that, I'm happy with my experience.

Cons

Thank you for your review. Our support team will be follow up with the issue. We appreciate your business!

It was positive

MAde it easy to get quotes and proposals out to customers

Pros

ease of use, the interface was streamlined and great integration with outlook, and I didn't recieve a 100 sales calls from the sales team.

Cons

the cost of the software, we are a small company and the cost is a huge factor, so we have to look at other options due to price.

I AM SO HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS AND THE EASE OF USE IN DAILY BUSINESS CONTRACTS AND CLIENTS.

I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH AS TO HOW PLEASED I AM WITH MOSSPAPER AND WHAT THEY HAVE DONE FOR MY BUSINESS.

Cons

Thank you so much for your review!

Mosspaper is great alternative for Practice Ignition, Panda Doc and other document management soft.

Free version.

Pros

For me (very small bookkeeping and tax preparation practice) very important that Mosspaper has free version.

Cons

Nothing. I have all what I need in Mosspaper free version. It's fantastic. Of course, customer branding is important, but if you have a team you will receive it in Basic version already.