Octopus CRM Logo

Octopus CRM

Lead generation and management software

Octopus CRM Reviews - Page 11

Scaled Meaningful Connections, a Partnership Maker's Dream CRM

From the trial, to support Q&A, and through to the purchase of the OctopusCRM I have had no complaints and I've have already recommended it to several friends. I highly recommend this product.

Pros

The past 3 months of using Octopus has quadrupled my connections. I've paid "expert LinkedIn" consultants far more to achieve far less. Octopus automated messaging once connected went a long way to warming up leads prior to the first initial call. From what I've discovered there is no better, less expensive, way to automate connections and communications on LinkedIn.

Cons

One feature I would like to see added is the ability to further filter a list once the list is imported to Octopus. In order to reach out to the most appropriate contacts it is important to filter out unnecessary outreach and get more "shots on goal".

Octopus the best afordable CRM

Mass mailing with personalization of emails

Pros

integration with Sales navigator and Discovering org

Cons

Could be nice to have a kind of an easy transfer and duplication mode from our old CRM

Great Product

Pros

Being able to send LinkedIn connections and a follow-up message on autopilot

Cons

The message personalization is limited and you can only send one follow-up message.

Octopus crm

I will not recommend it at all. Not user friendly

Pros

Best thing about this software is the KPIs and the categorization that has for stats performance

Cons

The worst thing about it cant do specific templates and the worst when to close a ticket, many things system force to go through before closing or resolving. Resolving tickets stays for days in the pool that doesnt make any sense to keep them there.

Simple product and great value for money.

Overall it is a very straightforward product and if the developers can improve the workflow it should attract a good user base, very well priced.

Pros

Works with LinkedIn to leverage your contacts and gain new leads.

Cons

The campaigns facility could do with being revamped to make it easier to use.

Total game changer

LinkedIn is the only social platform that my company uses on a daily basis. When I found Octopus it was a total game changer. It has given me more time to grow my business and make me lots of money. Just to be candid I have about 15 clients and over half of them were because of Octopus.

Pros

I love that it runs in the background and it gives me time to focus on other things all while growing my business.

Cons

It would be great to have a like or comment section.

A MUST HAVE tool

I am super happy. I have increased my network by over 500 and have set 20+ appointments

Pros

I love how you can manage your messaging on several different levels to make each message you send personal and relevant

Cons

The set up can be somewhat confusing - the language can be

Love the software and the customer service and attention is awesome!

Pros

Ease of use, ease of implementation, customer support quickly helps when necessary.

Cons

The training videos could be a little better. Perhaps it would be a good idea to make shorter videos?

In overall, I`m pretty much satisfied with the quality of services Octopus team provides me with.

I really don`t know what to say apart from that - it`s simply a solid and reliable, not overpriced tool for my marketing needs which makes the work done.

Pros

Good balance between the number of functions available and ease of their usage(There just enough functions available and they are all quite accessible for understanding).

Cons

I`d like to have some advanced tutorials, strategies perhaps on how to utilize the CRM in a better, more productive way.

Application moins intuitive

Pros

La base du CRM est respecté, mais j'ai trouvé l'application plus difficile à utiliser que d'autres du même genre.

Cons

J'ai trouvé l'application plus difficile à utiliser que d'autres du même genre.

Showing original review in French. See translation

Absolutely the best!

I've tried many other LinkedIn CRM products and I was never happy with any of them until I discovered Octopus. I started with the free trial. I was so impressed on Day 1 of the trial that I knew I was going to become a customer. I opted for the annual option. I was able to grow my connections from around 1,000 to well over 3,400 (as of this review) in less than a couple months. And I was able to engage...

Pros

The ease of use and the ability to create campaign flows.

Cons

It's not really a con. But it would be nice to pre-populate campaigns and set times for them to launch. However, you are required to be logged into LinkedIn and when Octopus runs, it opens a new tab. So I understand why it can't be set up for a future run date. But it sure would be nice!

Great product for making targeted connections on LinkedIn

This is helping me to build a really good database of targeted connections. Means my marketing messages i put out on LinkedIn are getting in front of significant numbers of my key targets. I have managed to add more than 2000 new connections in a very short time, and it is helping me to increase my success rate as many people see me connected to their peers. I have seen my acceptance rate hit close to 60% some days - thats another 60 connections added in a single day - AUTOMATICALY. I need to add that these are first time connection requests that are being successful - on my first time reaching out to them - 60% of peope connect. It's incredible.

Pros

It is easy to build a target list and then just chip away at it each day automatically. It also automatically stops me from doing too much and raising flags with LinkedIn. I am sending 100 connecrtions a day and having a success rate of >30%

Cons

The ability to easily manage and export to a mass mailing system. It would also be really handy if all of the contacts data fields available from LinkedIn were grabbed - Phone number etc where available.

Excellent capabilities for the price

Once I watched the training videos and played around a little I quickly mastered this system. Great experience. Highly recommend for the busy professional who wants to streamline their LinkedIn efforts.

Pros

Absolutely excellent at what it does. Saving search results and queuing for future connection campaigns, customized/dynamic messaging, visit management and even exporting contact data. All the features most of us want for a fraction of the price.

Cons

Setting up funnels and understanding how contacts are moved/forwarded through each step took a few tries to really understand. I’d like to see a little more control over this process. I can’t seem to separate any connection requests that were ignored and this would be nice for follow up (it may exist and I just don’t know how to use it yet). A HUGE improvement could be made with some logic operators for messaging. Such as IF <contact> HAS <volunteer/charity> INSERT <dynamic text with name of charity>. Result =. <message text> + “it’s so cool that you support <charity organization>, I love their mission” Many other applications for basic logic and expanded dynamic field insertion.

Perfect for contact

Built multiple sales funnels and have closed several agents for recruiting to my company

Pros

Great tool allows you to quickly and efficiently connect to LinkedIn users in a mass scale. Also allows you to create a targeted sales funnel with in seconds

Cons

Cvs file download doesn’t include the contacts phone nor email