Octopus CRM Logo

Octopus CRM

Lead generation and management software

Octopus CRM Reviews - Page 2

Useful and efective

Pros

It was super easy to integrate in our sales cycle pipeline. We prospect a lot using it.

Cons

A shared pool of contacts for all sales team to track what's happening with the contacts we are reaching out.

Review by Cools

Also the customer support is great.

Pros

To get in touch with my target group, it works amazing.

Cons

The things that weren't told before about using the tool in a safe way and not getting your account block.

Octopus CRM A big plus for growing Linkedin

My overall experience with Octopus CRM has been awesome. I will continue to use it.

Pros

I like the CRM feature and my ability to pick the contacts that I want to interact with. It is also very simple to use.

Cons

Sometimes I forget the process to execute software. There should be something in the program that steers you in the right direction without having to watch a tutorial.

Octopus

Pros

Easy to use Intuitive good support good video training

Cons

Can only import 1,000 contacts at a time Cannot embed images in messages funnels are a bit of a chore

LinkedIn Magic

Extremely helpful tool for automating the LinkedIn connection process. Then I can start making personal contacts after they connect.

Pros

I love how easy it is to import a search from LinkedIn (I used a free month of LinkedIn's paid upgrade). I use the connect tool to send out all the invites I can every day. I think people respond to them well because I'm using their name and a personal note.

Cons

When it imports names from LinkedIn, it doesn't seem to know to deal with prefix or suffix info. I always make sure to scan through the list and fix them.

Great, product, but I want something more

Experience is good.

Pros

Featured are goo, I would advise implementing more automation templates for specific industries.

Cons

Need more automation and lead generation flows.

Worst experience ever

First off the charged me for a yearly plan instead of a monthly plan. When I emailed them about it they refused to respond. Now they are saying since I want to cancel that they only do refunds in the first 24 hours. Well when you refuse to respond until the 24 hours is up, that is an extremely shady business practice. I would not use this if it were free

Pros

It’s relatively easy to use is the only

Cons

everything nothing works properly ssssss

Hi Jeff, First of all, I would like to apologize for the unpleasant experience. You've purchased the annual subscription that goes with a 35% OFF on May 11th and reached out to us with a cancellation request on June 9th. You've received a response from Anthony, our support agent, in 3 minutes after you submitted your query. Therefore, I am not sure what you mean by our failure to respond within...

Great tool, using it daily!

Great, recommended it multiple times to my listeners on my podcast (Fundraising Radio) so really happy with it.

Pros

Super simple to use, using filters from linkedin so targeting people is very easy. Never got my linkedin account blocked, even though I'm sending out invites daily so that's a plus.

Cons

Automated messaging is poor. I want to be able to target people in my connections, while I think I can only message them in order that I have the chats in my inbox. If they fix this issue - definitely will upgrade to the next tier.

Experence using Octopus CRM

Overall it is really positive and I love how it has helped to streamline our processes in the sales lifecycle. It is part of our automation strategy and would certainly recommend any one involved in the sales process to use it.

Pros

I love how much more efficient it makes me with my LinkedIn use and how much volume of activity I can generate through it with little overall input once things are set-up.

Cons

That it lets me add the same profiles to the same campaign if I add them again at a later date rather than just adding the fresh ones.

Best Linkedin Automation Software

Pros

It is very easy to import users and create messages in this software. It is the most intuitive out of the 3 options I've tried.

Cons

I wish users were automatically moved to the next step in a campaign, instead of having to forward them. I also would appreciate more personalization options for messages, particularly an industry tag.

Simple process

I am always so busy running and managing my global team that I don’t have time to personally sit and do daily connections on LinkedIn - octopus has allowed me to search for quality connects and totally automate the process - like the program a lot

Pros

The ease of being able to genuinely connect with people on a daily basis building my network - just set the program running and wait for connects

Cons

Can be a little confusing with terminology at times

Easy and effective tool for Linkedin outreach

Octopus has automated processes that we've done manually in the most efficient way. Now we could focus on meaningful discussions, rather on manal and routine lead search.

Pros

Comparatively easy setup, super cost-effective, works smoothly

Cons

While Octopus is good for Linkedin outreach, I miss other outreach channels, like email and social networks. Reporting lacks clarity and doesn't drive meaningful insights

Useful tool for expaning your network and market reach

I am using Octopus to help me expand my connections into the market that serve. I also use Octopus to message prospective clients. It helps me be more productive and saves time.

Pros

Easy to use - and the use-limit safeguards allow me to use the product with more confidence.

Cons

I need to manually launch messages daily. It would be nice to have a feature that allowed automatic daily launch of a specified number of messages.

Amazing software to manage Linkedin Account

All feaure provided works flawlessly and by far teh best one to use if you are using Linkedin.

Pros

Very easy to use when it comes to sending connect and bulk messages, easy to load data from Sales navigator and connects well falwlessly.

Cons

Unable to multiple Octopus accounts at the same time, Do not have an option to maanage mesasge sending like ( have options to send messages through sales navigator & manage response through Octopus for better customer engagment)

Highly recommend for relationship building

No complaints, I've already recommended it to several people. So happy I happened to find it.

Pros

Very easy to set-up and get going. Love that I can reach tons of people at a time; saves TONS of time, and you have the ability to customize messages with certain keys.

Cons

Just wish there were more filterable/reviewable columns, such as Title and Company, so that when you're going through your imported list, you can delete or prioritize based on your targets.

Octopus Is Great!

I love it and I use it daily.

Pros

It makes it quick and easy to both visit and then connect with users on LinkedIn. The built in CRM ensures that I don't contact the same people over and over. It's a huge time-saver.

Cons

I wish that, once I have visited peoples profile, that I could have check boxes to forward only those few to the connection campaign. It tries to send several hundred and it tries to resend messages that have already been sent.

Dp Swiss

Very positive

Pros

Easy to use and effective functions . Smart sequences

Cons

Some additional functions such as the possibility to create campaigns folders to better organize the many sequences ongoing

Cheap alternative to better solutions

Pros

- Eays to use: The product is easy to use and you can get connections fairly easy. - Cloud based: It is secure because it is cloud-based

Cons

- Import restrictions: You are not able to import more than 1.000 contacts at once. - No additional customization: There is no way for you to use custom tags in the connection request, only the predefined ones. That is a huge problem because it really restricts the personalization you can do - No inbox feature: To get back to replies you have to go into LinkedIn. An the LinkedIn inbox sucks.

has helped grow my agency with professional quality agents

This software allows me to connect with upto 80 professionals in my industry to provide an opening to discussing a business partnership.

Pros

I love the simplicity of the use. It doesn't take very long. I'm able to connect my agency [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] with solid recruits of opportunity to join our team.

Cons

I have recommended and shared my affiliate link, I have commission that I have request.. two weeks ago and have not been paid.

Good tool for automated expanding of network, saves a lot of time.

Cool tool that helped me a lot. I recommended it for other users as well.

Pros

I used all basic features. Although it took me some time to figure out how it works, once I got the hang of it it really helped me to expand my network in a short period of time. It is also great for easy message sharing and getting some attention for posts

Cons

Price is rather high if you only want to use the basic features such as profile visiting.

Fills in the gaps for all the things linkedin doesn't do

awesome, highly reccomend it to anyone in a sales role where you want to get connected en masse and then export those people to a list.

Pros

lets you send bulk connetions, export lists of people, track their connections. you can do other stuff like visit the page and endorse them for stuff. mostly though its great for bulk connecting and then having those folks to export to salesforce.

Cons

honestly none so far. it's been a great to use

Automation!

Helpful tool but feels like a missed opportunity with the current abilities

Pros

The ease in which I can add friends and send customized messaging, at scale

Cons

The software in not very intuitive and automation is clearly lacking. I don't have to go to it every day and add connections. It should know when to stop and when to continue. Same goes for the messaging. It should just run in the background working until the list is done

Helps build connections

I think it is worth it. I have tripled my connections and following in less than an hour a day in the last month. Well minutes a day for the CRM and then an hour with proper followup.

Pros

I use this product to build my connections and presence on Linkedin. It has been easy and works great with the automation features.

Cons

Drip funnels still confuse me a bit but that more on me and less the software.

Nice product

A good product but I am certainly not the best user !

Pros

This software is a good automatisation solution to reach potential customer. The way panel could be targeted is accurate and help me to get new businesses

Cons

I am french and interface is a little bit complicated for me. I am not sure to use it in the best and in most effective manner. Sometimes I've to redo operation in order to reach the right panel.

Octopus is awesome

very good. Already recommended it to 15 people. . .10 of whom are now users.

Pros

Very ease to use; set it and forget it!

Cons

After you navigate the basics (i.e., connecting on LinkedIn), what is the next step? For example, I can I separate and then message my connections? (i.e., those who messaged me back; just the HR ppl vs my CEO list, etc.) I'd like to do this as a follow-up, vs exporting to a CRM