Octopus CRM Logo

Octopus CRM

Lead generation and management software

Octopus CRM Reviews - Page 3

Great Product but Support is Lacking

This tool makes duplicating messages very easy and efficient.

Pros

Excellent product and generally works well and as expected.

Cons

Hugely frustrated that the only support option is via email with a 4-6 hour turnaround time. This is expecially annoying when you have to go back and forth multiple times to get the answer you need. Can take days to resolve an issue. Definitely need live chat or phone support option.

Love it!

No problems at all. I have realized that I can have a completely separate cadence with Octopus, and it has led to great lead outreach/conversion.

Pros

I love the fact that I do not have to interrupt my day to reach out to numerous prospects for my company. I have seen great success using Octopus, and will continue to make it part of my every day activities! Love it!

Cons

There really isn't anything I don't like.

Great Tool to stay connected

It’s been a great tool

Pros

Great way to sort and make touches with your current network. Great tool to search and expand your network.

Cons

Would like to more easily grab larger searches and export as target lists. Or use as trickle campaigns.

Automate social marketing

I love it! I had a newbie problem in understanding the workflow. So I contacted the support who helped very friendly and at once.

Pros

I like the GUI and easiness to set up the software and to set up the campaigns.

Cons

Octopus has a good and easy export for example salesforce. I would love to have a deeper integration to salesforce that you can start campaigns from there and that the communication can be stored there.

Saved Me Hours

Honestly what sold me was the customer service I received when on my free trial, they even extended the trial when I couldn't use it because I COULD NOT get it to work. Which was great.

Pros

This software took my manual process and allowed me to triple my productivity in about 1/4 of the time. East to generate leads using this software.

Cons

It had a bit of a learning curve to get used to but once you got it, it was great.

Online seminars

Great tool to automate B2B sales channel and increase connections with personalized massages. <3 love it.

Pros

I used Octopus CRM to have automated communication to Linked users. invite them to attend online webinar organized by my company. and it worked very well. it is comfortable and affective tool to increase B2B communication.

Cons

on first look it was very strange to work from chrome addon.

Time saver and business booster

casting a very wide net to get our recruiting message out has gotten us in front of the right people at the right time and timing is everything. i think it has helped us catch many that would otherwise have slipped through the cracks

Pros

adding contacts and mass messaging take a ton of time and it does nearly everything for us

Cons

just figuring out how to properly add to the correct areas of the crm but once figured out it is easy

Good start. Keep building

Very good for front end/top of funnel engagement, but lacks the ability for automating further follow up. This product would become a sales superpower with more advanced capabilities.

Pros

Automating connection requests and messages to segmented groups with LinkedIn Sales Nav.

Cons

At best, rudimentary ability to run campaigns. No functionality to run sequences or cadences of messages to segmented sales nav groups.

My experience

Overall I'm happy but could really be improved as I writed in the cons.

Pros

Automate and save a lot of time. This is the main reason I'm using it to get visibility and get contacts.

Cons

When you import contact the max is only 999 and you need to change search filter and setting otherwise the application won't import more contacts even if there are 1.000.000 contacts in the search results.

Loving Octopus!

Pros

Sending out hundreds of connection requests through Octopus has made my sales job so much easier! Saves me hours a day, easy.

Cons

I'm still trying to figure out how to set up a funnel that will respond to the right audience. Right now I need to follow up with accepted connection requests manually because I haven't figured out if I can specify to the degree I need.

Octopus is growing my LI

I use it every day and I love it.

Pros

How easy it is to use. It’s very simple give you the ability to grow your connections on a large scale. You can also choose to put LI accounts through a campaign which allows to you to triple or even quadruple touch your target audience. Very awesome!

Cons

There is nothing that I can think of that I don’t like about this tool

My review with Octopus CRM

The overall experience is awesome! Thank you Octopus CRM.

Pros

What I like most about this software is the ability to send a message to multiple contacts. Very easy to use. User-friendly.

Cons

What I like least about this software is not to send the message on the people we've already sent a message. I hope we will have that feature in the future.

Makes Job Easier

So far I’ve made some good connection. Haven’t produced an actual result yet, as I’ve been using it shortly but I hope to get a result very soon.

Pros

The ease of sending out messages to a large group of people from specific background and or company.

Cons

I think it’s more if a linked in issue. I can’t specify what level of people (like entry level, experienced, etc). That would help.

Easy to Use CRM Software

It's been great!

Pros

It's simple, barebones, and does what it needs to do. It's been my go-to platform for prospecting.

Cons

A couple of bugs here and there (nothing major). I wish leads had specific dates attached to them, rather than "added 2 weeks ago". I also wish it didn't stop after "excessive activity" (although I understand the reasoning behind this).

good cloud choice

happy with clould native nature of the software and it is ease of use but sad with its limited features

Pros

best option for the could interested people, could is a new trend in the market and they have been known for this for a while, they have a good pricing option and nice interface

Cons

Education-related files are limited so if you are in troube it is hard to find the answer

It's way to early but so far so good

Pros

It is easy to use although it's way to early for me to better determine this.

Cons

Filters would be nice. So far so good...

A great base product

We have absolutely seen positive growth from the use of Octopus. We will continue to use it and look forward to the next generation of updates.

Pros

We like that we can activate the software and it will churn out invitations to connect, messages, and page visits. It's a time saver, and far superior to the "cut and paste" method that we were utilizing before.

Cons

We can't wait for them to automate the steps between the sequences. Right now, you have to do that manually, which means time spent forwarding a list to the next step, and then activating the next step. It will be fantastic when that automation happens and we can click and walk away, letting the system attend to gaining audience while we attend to other tasks.

Great tool - good price - worth it 100%

It helped me to save a huge amount of time for work I was doing my hand.

Pros

Connect campaigns are easy to deploy and use and you just have to ensure you do not over burden your LinkeIn account and get shut out.

Cons

It could be improved, the interfaces are a bit wonky and doing the drip funnel could be improved once a campaign to connect has been created.

Turbocharging linkedIn

An excellent tool to increase your network and automatically send messages. I have increased my network by more than 100% in a month (>5k connection) and can easily establish meaningful discussions with my new contacts in an automated way.

Pros

The ability to automate connections and messaging.

Cons

Almost nothing. Maybe could have more filters once you export the contacts to the CRM.

1 month into Octopus CRM

I think it is a very helpful tool for businesses from a sales or recruitment sector that need to target specific individuals and send them a personalised message.Overall experience : good

Pros

It's quite easy to use, has a good tutorial, once the information is uploaded it is just a few clicks.

Cons

I haven't used it for so long, so at the moment I do not have any cons.

Simple to run

Pros

Automated messages requests save me a lot of time to engage with people in the network.

Cons

Its quite confusing if you dont know how to link messages to connection campaigns, I think it would be a lot easier if when you created a new connect campaign you were able to at that point to select a message campaign to connect it to.

Great product at a great price

I absolutely love it and recommend to everyone

Pros

This brings a lot of success to me. I was having issues connecting and personalizing linkedin invitations. This does the job so good. I have built more than 5000 conmections in last 3 months and I attribute it to Octopus CRM

Cons

Nothing really. It is nearly perfect and very good

Thanks for your service

Pros

The CRM platform was the most good function to use.

Cons

It needs some time to learn from scratch. I would be happy if the program shows up some intuitive pop-ups for the first users.

Best software for easy networking!

I have made hundreds of successful connections within my network all while saving time and increasing efficiency in my role!

Pros

I loved the fact that it allows me to save different campaigns to target different networks and automates the whole process for me!

Cons

A bit confusing to figure out at first but once you get the hang of it, it’s a breeze!

Amazing product for Head hunting , Sales , job hunt, pretty much anything you want

Extremely responsive customer services team, replies in No time.

Pros

Its a child play setting up & running this product , you can set it up in no time & its super user friendly. It stops even if you try going over .

Cons

I like everything just a bit improvement , will suggest we have visit and connect as 1 option than separately.