Octopus CRM Logo

Octopus CRM

Lead generation and management software

Octopus CRM Reviews - Page 3

FM

François M.

Internet, self-employed

Octopus créer de campagnes d'emailing en toute simplicité

Grâce à Octopus, j'ai eu un outil d'envoi d'emails gratuits jusqu'à 10.000 mails ce qui est génial pour un plan gratuit

Pros

La simplicité dans la création des campagnes mails, et surtout les fonctionnalités qui sont gratuites (10.000 envois par mois, 2500 contacts gratuitement) ce qui permet de gérer tranquillement son business

Cons

Pour l'instant je n'ai pas encore eu des mauvaises expériences, par conséquent je l'utilise

Showing original review in French. See translation

Tom K.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Great tool to expand your network

Pros

Very easy to expand your connection network. Has the potential to help improve ability to stay better engaged with your first level connections.

Cons

The platform claims to be able to send a campaign of messages to groups of users. However, my team has not been able to get this ongoing scheduled feature to work properly. Would love to be able to speak with a human at Octopus about this issue but they only provide chat support.

Doug B.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

Fits the bill perfectly for me...

I was looking for a solution to semi-automate the building of my network on LinkedIn. I wanted to be able to create scripts for how I would reach out, control who was being reached out to, and be able to automate some of the process of connecting. Since I have started, I have grown my network by about 500 connections and this in only after a few weeks of working the system. I'm very happy with it.

Pros

I like that it's pretty easy to use and mostly automates the job of building my network on LinkedIn. Was never really interested in something that was a total automation where I couldn't control who and when it was connecting, so this software was perfect for me.

Cons

Some of the features are not exactly obvious about how they work, so you have to do the trainings to learn how to use them, but once you understand how they work, they are pretty easy to use.

JF

Jason F.

Investment Management, 1-10 employees

Love the software and the customer service and attention is awesome!

Pros

Ease of use, ease of implementation, customer support quickly helps when necessary.

Cons

The training videos could be a little better. Perhaps it would be a good idea to make shorter videos?

Dmitriy S.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

LinkedIn Supercharger

I save almost 3 hours a day on new connections, endorsing profiles, etc. Now it's fully automated. I spend around 10 minutes a day to launch activities.

Pros

Totally happy with Octopus CRM. I managed to boost my LinkedIn profile and increased the number of 1st connections from 2.5k to 5.5k in one month. I use it daily: make visits, connections, endorsements every day. From time to time I do cold messaging. I tried many other similar services but Octopus is the best for me. The almost ideal combination of features and price.

Cons

Messages automation can be better. I wish to have a total 4-5-steps messaging automation. It would be great to have something like a schedule to launch connections and other processes from time to time.

MB

Monika B.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Good product, terrible customer service

The plug works well enough. Considered switch because there is NO customer support.

Pros

It is very easy to use and learn.

Cons

No customer service support. I have reached out over 3 times and never heard back from a single person. Does not sync with Saleforce and I have no customer service that can assist with finding solutions with connecting my CRM.

DB

DAVID B.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Amélioration possible

Octopus ma vraiment permi de rendre la prospection et la diffusion des produits sur linkedin beaucoup plus performante.

Pros

L'outil est vraiment performant pour optimiser le temps de travail passé à la prospection linkedin, il me fait gagner un temps très très important.

Cons

Ce que j'ai moins apprécié du produit, c'est le manque d'évolution, un nombre important de fonctionnalité supplémentaire pourrait rendre cet outil bien plus performant. Parmi ces évolutions voici les principales auxquels je pense : 1) Automatisation des opérations entre les phase (connexion=>messages=>visites), 2) le like automatique de post ainsi que le sharing, 3) la copie des traités vers une nouvelle campagne (l'import/export le permet, mais un simple copier ou dupliquer serait bien venu),

Showing original review in French. See translation

Staffing and Recruiting, self-employed

Great Product

Pros

Being able to send LinkedIn connections and a follow-up message on autopilot

Cons

The message personalization is limited and you can only send one follow-up message.

BL

Brian L.

Human Resources, self-employed

The value add...

Good, but it was a little deceptive with the billing.

Pros

It is a very user friendly tool once you understand the steps. Good training guides and contact.

Cons

Pricing you out at the year long subscription automatically and the free trial included more than what you get.

PT

Paul T.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Surprisingly Efficient

We invest heavily in a our Agency Toolkit to ensure we're giving our clients access to the best available tools to meet their needs. Octopus CRM, unlike their competitors, was easy to use right out the gate, no steep learning curve, and very easy to implement. Like most automation tools, you worry about breaking any platform rules, but Octopus CRM has built in good failsafes to avoid abuse, and our clients value that.

Pros

- Easy To Set Up & Use, Just Set It & Forget It - Good Pricing - Integration With Zapier - Good Failsafes to Avoid Linkedin Platform Abuse

Cons

Would love to see some of the automation features improved, but there's not much to compare it to, so not much to complain about.

RB

Ruth B.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

I love my Octopus

Very easy to use. Uncomplicated, and it doesn't take long.

Pros

Octopus is so easy to use, and, it saves me so much time. And, it is very affordable so I can use month after month.

Cons

I am only missing one feature... to withdraw old invitations. Maybe it's coming?

JK

Jennifer K.

Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees

Great tool!

Pros

I have a LinkedIn Recruiter seat and so I use that for building projects and sending InMails. However, Octopus CRM has been fantastic for increasing my candidate outreach in building my network. I set up over 20 new candidate interviews with highly qualified candidates within the first couple of weeks of using the software. Being able to send batch connection requests with personal messages has been a time saver and a great benefit.

Cons

Because I have a LinkedIn Recruiter seat, I only use the lowest tier of Octopus CRM. I do with that at the base level you could build have "projects" because it would be useful to me to be able to build and import multiple connection lists and then modify the emails separately. Right now, I have to import and then run all connections on a specific list, then go back and run a new search and do the same all over again if I want to change up my messaging and not mix up the contacts. I don't need all of the other features of the tier that has projects so I can't justify the cost for that move just to get projects.

AT

Aitor T.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Best help for Linkedin Prospecting

It is helping us to prospect faster and also with higher quality and monitoring, through the automation of the process and its better control.

Pros

It is very easy to use and very intuitive, and helps to automate the prospecting process

Cons

It would be nice to be able to see the number of users of a list prior to its sending in each campaign. You can also see from the Dashboard the messages or contacts that have answered the messages, click on the number of replies and see the names and surnames from there to be able to move them to other campaigns. It would also be nice to be able to choose users who have not replied to connections or messages and to be able to move them one step back in the campaigns or in the funnel.

AS

Adam S.

Logistics and Supply Chain, self-employed

Great tool for anybody who runs campaigns on LinkedIn

I use Octopus regularly as a part of marketing automation for professional blog. I never had any technical problems and customer service was always available to explain how to better use the tool. I can recommend Octopus to anybody who wants to have an impact on LinkedIn.

Pros

Octopus easily allows to run personalized mass-message campaign for your followers. It was of great help when I promoted my blog Logistykapoprostu.pl for the first time.

Cons

I would appreciate if further automation functions were developed (like auto withdraw invitation after few weeks etc.).

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Using for Lead Generation

I do lead generation, so for me is important to have the possibility to send to many people in a time a unique message in some situations.

Pros

The product is very clear and easy to use. Moreover help me to fill my DB very quickly.

Cons

I think if it would be better for me if the selection of the leads is more specific and with more options (ex. research botton).

TE

Tom E.

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great CRM for Social Selling

In general it has been really useful for contacting potential prospects. The way I have found it useful that I didn't expect, was that I actually use it to find new companies, rather than mass contact people from prospects that already exist. I will run a SN search for a job title in an industry, connect with all of them and a lot of them will be new companies I've not prospected before and I have already got a warm lead when they accept the connection request.

Pros

I really liked the ability to create campaigns and directly target groups out of sales navigator. A job that would have taken me hours a week via SN now takes me five minutes of setup, then happens in the background. It is really useful to be able to target large groups at once and it's super useful that Octopus will warn you before you hit the LI limits for activities. I have added approximately 2000 new connections in the last month and a half and haven't been blocked once.

Cons

It was difficult to figure out how to use it completely at the beginning, without my colleague who had used it for a while showing me.

Patrik S.

Accounting, 1,001-5,000 employees

Saves me time

Very positiv!

Pros

The fact that it can help me do tasks (sending personalized invitations) automatically so that I can do other productive tasks.

Cons

It´s a bit tricky to set up flows, I would like to set up a flow that first sends invitations, the waits a couple of days, then sends a message and so on...

Marc K.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Amazing CRM Addin for Chrome

Pros

This is super easy to use and very effective.

Cons

I feel like the pieces lacking in this software are actually limitations of the LinkedIn platform. This is a great tool. If I'm pushed, maybe something to be used outside of Chrome

NS

Nykki S.

Human Resources, 1,001-5,000 employees

Build your Brand

My personal network has grown by 30%. My audience is seeing my posts, messages, and I have 2 new prospects per week as a direct result of using Octopus CRM daily.

Pros

Octopus CRM is easy to use and automated to capture target prospects. I can invite LinkedIn users to connect, message them to meet, endorse them to build rapport, and expand my audience within my network.

Cons

I wish that the service team could speak with me when I have questions. The email responses are prompt, but not as dynamic for helping me. I haven't been able to fully use the software and I'd like to.

José O.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Easy way to manage LinkedIn action

Octoplus easy me the way to interact en LinkedIn , expanding possibilities in expand my network and reach them after

Pros

The help that the software provide for daily task , allowing me to increase my SSI with less effort. Very Friendly interface to work with

Cons

A good improvement to launch will be automated task

HT

Hannah T.

Human Resources, 1-10 employees

Useful software

Pros

Octopus is a vital bit of kit when resourcing for candidates. It allows me to reach out to a very specific group of individuals in a quicker, more efficient way whilst allowing me to get on with other tasks. Furthermore, it allows me to manage my responses on LinkedIn far more efficiently than I could via the native messaging app.

Cons

Sometimes, connecting the connect message with the follow up messages can be a bit fiddly but is generally quite easy once you’ve figured it out.

AL

Andrew L.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Octopus CRM - Trusted LinkedIn Automation Tool

Pros

A very seamless process, the software is great for reaching out to prospects on LinkedIn quickly. Campaigns can be created which run in the background, and the software is fast and efficient. To date it has been the main part of all of our LinkedIn campaigns in generating leads for us and our clients. Highly recommended - and we've tried a few!?

Cons

Some of the tutorials are not easy to understand, especially with regards to creating sales funnels.

ZL

Zubair L.

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Time saver CRM

before Octopus I used to add manual connection and follow up one by one. Octopus made my life very easy I can do 8hrs tasks within 30minutes now. Thanks, this is an amazing CRM/software and highly recommended to all colleagues and friens.

Pros

Dripping and Funnel features which is an amazing option it has.

Cons

Visit page which I didn't use honestly but yeah I didnt have good knowledge about this feature. I guess, i need to learn it might have good response.

DJ

Diane J.

Staffing and Recruiting, self-employed

Octopus CRM

No problems, when I have reached out to support, I have gotten a relatively quick answer.

Pros

I like the CRM piece. Sometimes I have to reload it because I can't get to the CRM but overall it is easy to use and has been very helpful. I like the dashboard which gives me an idea of my connection success. I have not used all the features, but need to dive in. Technology and tools can be a bit of a struggle for me but have found this easy to use

Cons

I would say the CRM piece and that it loads everything into this and then it can be exported.

BG

Bilyana G.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

OK for beginners on LinkedIn. It does the basics but missing features

Its ok for beginners on LinkedIn to built simple funnels

Pros

You can create the basics around new contacts requests and funnels on LinkedIn

Cons

You can't automate simple things like birthday wishes, new job roles / anniversary wishes. For me automation should also include all the options for scheduling posts (texts, pics, videos), following who engages on the posts and adding the person automatically on funnels, sending contact requests to those who engage and are not 1st connection; engage with other people's posts; etc. there is so much more which is missing still