Octopus CRM Logo

Octopus CRM

Lead generation and management software

Octopus CRM Reviews - Page 4

Outstanding Product

Outstanding.

Pros

This is an outstanding product! It was simple to sign up and implement. The ability to send Linked In invitations automatically is great and easy to use. Customizing LI campaigns is also a great feature.

Cons

The reporting could be improved but overall I'd still rate this product an "A".

Work smarter not harder

Pros

Having never really used a CRM before, I decided upon Hubspot simply because so many people swear by it. The integration google eco-system and linked in is very straight forward. It really has made life for me much, much easier.

Cons

To date, I don't have any complaints about any aspect of the software.

Great Linked In Prospecting Tool

I really like this tool

Pros

Being in sales Linked In is the 'to go' place to find leads and this tool has made it much easier to send invitations to connect and also to send follow up messages. Easy to use and effective.

Cons

The process can be a little bit manual but once you get the hang of it is all good

Very useful

we are very pleased with this product

Pros

I love how easy it is to use and how it fills in not only the first name but whatever you want in the message

Cons

sometimes it does not allow me to send the full 100 and tells me too many requests when it's not.

Great LinkedIn Automation Tool

The support has been great and the tool does exactly what it says it does.

Pros

Octopus CRM has helped me grow my LinkedIn network approximately 3X in just a few months. It allows me to connect with people in my industry quickly and easily.

Cons

I haven't had any issues. I haven't used the more advanced features, though.

Great tool for automated workflows

Pros

My experience using Octopus was informed by using another popular LinkedIn automation tool. Comparatively, Octopus has a much more user-friendly interface and the ability to keep multiple campaigns separate and understand where you are with each. Easy to implement straight-away and it has been a great help to my business in expanding my network.

Cons

It would be helpful if there were a function to withdraw LI requests. As-is, I capped out on how many connection requests were pending. Now that LI doesn't let you withdraw those in bulk, it would be helpful to have this feature in the product.

Great time saver

Pros

Great tool for getting back to applications even if they aren't right. Save your hours of copy and pasting the bulk of your message.

Cons

Unsure of what level to of product to go for. Would be good if there was a 3 or 6 month pricing plan.

Great Software

Reaching out and growing connections with ease.

Pros

Great tool for organizing and growing connections and exposure on Linkedin. My connections have grown by 500 since started to use Octopus.

Cons

The funnel process was a bit challenging at first. Would like more tools to integrate with other CRM tools.

Great product

Pros

Easy to use and deploy campaigns to our target audience.

Cons

Can be a little bit fiddly to set up multiple steps in the automation process.

Quick and Easy

Pros

The software is very easy to use. You can easily set it to your account and the data are also updated. You can ask the customer support if you have questions and they will quickly answer you.

Cons

After a few months using the software, I didn't see any missing feature that disappoints me.

Expanding our reach

Octopus was easily onboarded and set up.

Pros

I like being able to use SalesNav with this software.

Cons

The thing I like least is the messaging side of things. Once I connect to these individuals and they respond to a connection request, I have to manually go in and take them out of the messaging campaign.

Financial Advisor Review

Very good so far, definitely booking client meetings.

Pros

Drastically cuts time spent on social media engagement, and allows me to concentrate on client meetings.

Cons

I wish there was an easy to read report about who responded to each message.

Overall a good product that works for what is needed.

A good solution that fulfils the main need I had: Automate the reach out to contacts and send connection requests.

Pros

It really automates the process of contacting and sending Linkedin connections requests.

Cons

The contacts management is a bit difficult if you want to move contacts from one campaign to another.

Best LinkedIn Automation tool I have ever used

Excellent software and very good value for money

Pros

The simplicity of the software, I was able to teach my team in less than 30 minutes and very clear concise tutorials online

Cons

Sometimes when you withdraw your invitations sent in bulk it doesn't withdraw the correct number

Does the job!

A good tool, slightly expensive but I suppose you make your money back through opportunities that end up qualifying!

Pros

Does send out requests when you need, an easy tool to just run in the background so you could crack on with your daily tasks quite easily.

Cons

Response if things went wrong was pretty slow

Huge time savings

Massive time savings

Pros

"Set it and forget it": it allows you to send a connect request with a message to a list of prospects in a fraction of the time. For me, sending 50 connect requests with a message would take 45 minutes. With Octopus CRM it's maybe 5 minutes of work. If you're doing this daily it will save you 4 hours a week easily. The fact you can easily double-check your list and easily remove people by validating their titles or quickly clicking into their LinkedIn profile is a huge plus.

Cons

You can't InMail prospects you aren't connected to on LinkedIn. You can only send connect requests.

Octopus review

I have increased the number of my contacts from 500 to 1700 in less than two month. Great platform! Thank you

Pros

The product was easy enough to use after I fully understood how it works. It is simple and functional.

Cons

A lot of limitations. But they all are probably related to LinkedIn not Octopus.

Awesome software!

I’m using octopus to automate our outreach

Pros

Ease of use! The ability to use the software as an absolute beginner is awesome!

Cons

I honestly don’t have anything that I don’t like with this software.

Highly recommend!

I am getting connected to a lot of people in my industry. Time saving.

Pros

This is the software which helps me a lot on my everyday work routine. Very easy to use and set up.

Cons

The only thing which i dont like about this software is daily limits.

Great way to get leads

I was doing messages manually. Now it is mostly automated. Saves over 10 hours a week.

Pros

It significantly reduces the time it takes to reach out to people on Linkedin.

Cons

It would be nice to have team accounts where you can make sure your team does not contact the same person.

Awesome software

With Octopus I've finally been able to automate large part of my lead generation strategy!

Pros

-Its super easy to use -The support is always willing to help in a few hours -It does his job amazingly

Cons

Honestly I wouldn't really know what to write here. I really loved every bit!

Simplified Messaging, Connections and Profiles on LinkedIn

It's a very simple tools that saves considerable time due to automation.

Pros

I use the software daily to message and request connections with my 1st and 2nd level connections.

Cons

I would like a feature to allow a sequence of up to 5 messages, send over a period of 1-3 weeks.

Very effective tool

Very satisfied overall, i recomend it to consultants and independent workers and small business owners.

Pros

Easy to use, very effective tool to reach out potential clients.

Cons

The installation of the software was hard. It should have a few more characters when creating a campaign.

Good product and good early results

So far so good. About a month into trying the product.

Pros

Ease of import function. Ability to connect with many potential leads quickly.

Cons

Could use a better portal to move connections to messaging without having to re-enter contact information.

Completely satusfied

Pros

The automation of the process and extracting data from linkedin us very simple and easy

Cons

I cant select who to add from the search i do in linkedin, i rather add all the result and remove them from the CRM one by one