Ohmylead Reviews

4.5/5 (8 reviews)

Leonardo Wolff

Essential tool if you do leadgen

Reviewed 2019-06-27

Very happy with it, it helped us to increase the quality of our leads.

Pros
I got this tool during the launch, and I can tell that the developer put a lot of work since that day. The tool improved quite a lot, and is a essencial hub if you work with lead gen and want to increase the temperature of your leads on the fly. Ohmylead will check email, phone and other info from your lead and distribute accordingly. One strong point. A tool is as good as the developer, and the creator of the tool is always working to improve it!

Cons
Can't tell any negative point, since the developer is very quick implementing changes and requests.

Response from Ohmylead

Muito obrigado Leonardo for this positive review and for taking the time to post this feedback.

It's this kind of customers that allow us to constantly improve the way we do business, one of which we're really proud of, the quick imrovement you've been experiencing.

Are you satisfy by your new CRM integration?
I would love to make your experience even more amazing, be prepared a new version, based on your remarks is on his way.

Thanks for your review, Axel Borry - Head of Growth

Sumeet Mahendra

Possibly a Zapier Killer

Reviewed 2019-06-13

We're literally paying too much to the Zapier and Piesync and its OhMyLead is a best-suited alternative to both the tools. Their lead enrichment tool further enhanced its suitability.

Pros
We're amazed by the excellent support and the capability of capturing the leads from every corner of online world whether it's Facebook Leads or Simple Contact form of our website.

Cons
Still lacking many essential integrations like WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, Salesflare and Platformly CRMs. Pricing can also be decreased.

Response from Ohmylead

Thanks a lot for this honnest review Sumeet.
We should have a quick call soon because we just pushed live your expected integrations like Platfom.ly and Salesflare :).

Axel Borry - Head of Growth

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Larae Butcher

Lead Management Done Right!

Reviewed 2019-06-17

Pros
Ohmylead is a great choice if you are looking for a way to centralize all of your lead sources. With the real-time lead alerts, no lead falls through the cracks. Once the lead is in Ohmylead, I like that I can verify the lead’s phone number and email, which helps cut down on wasting time attempting to contact bogus leads. Being able to nurture leads within the platform has proven to be convenient with the option to call, text, and email right from Ohmylead. This is lead management done right!

Cons
I have discovered a few bugs here and there, but the Ohmylead team is very responsive.

Response from Ohmylead

Thanks a lot for this review. We are committed to support you the best. Ah.. good news also this phone and email verification will be automatic really soon ;)

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Jorge Edel Aguilar Avendaño

Having a bunch of leads only matters after OhMyLeads qualifies them

Reviewed 2019-06-13

Sure you have 100k emails but are they even really REAL? This helped clean my email list down to 80k but now I'm sure these leads are real leads

Pros
The ability to integrate my existing CRM and Wordpress site to get my leads filtered by OhMyLeads

Cons
Some pretty awesome integrations are coming soon. But for now, they are still on hold

Response from Ohmylead

Thanks a lot for this review. I'll get back to you asap for letting you know exactly when your favorite integrations will be live.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Haim Pekel

Fixed my lead management issues

Reviewed 2019-09-16

Pros
My sales reps can now dive into a lead without bouncing around, everything is synced inside the app, all incoming leads are qualified, all the details and lead nurturing process is updated in the CRM, dreamy.

Cons
A Drift integration would be great, other than that, it looks and works solid.

Derek Neuland

Great way to manage your leads

Reviewed 2019-06-27

Pros
Ohmylead is super easy to use and is a must have for anyone who is looking to manager their leads better.

Cons
I didn't find anything about this software that I didn't like.

Raphaël Chabaud

Promising platform

Reviewed 2019-06-27

Pros
Ohmylead is an interesting take as a pre-CRM software. I like the clarity and organisation it brings. Then you can keep the software for SQL and use ohmylead for MQLs.

Cons
The platform is still young and need refinement but I trust the team to build a great product.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

David Moore

Handy for scaling lead gen processes

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-06-27

Pros
At the moment we do these things fairly manually however when I scale up this will help keep data in the right place

Cons
It takes a little while to trust such important info to a new system but I have had no issues

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10