Oracle CPQ Cloud Reviews

4.4/5 (5 reviews)

Anonymous

I always admired the presentation of usefulness when using Oracle. I rather have any issues when us

Reviewed 2018-05-17

We are able to preform services more faster & accurately.

Pros
Very consistent, At the interface level, it provides a complete visualization of the components with a nice and intuitive design. Its cost is high, since it is a product of Oracle and for this and other reasons its cost is high, but it can still be acquired without a greater risk of loss of investment.

Cons
I don't think I have anything major I don't like beside, Not enough exposure of what it does. The internal CRM of Oracle CX - Sales Cloud does not allow managing a volume of detailed information, it simply provides tools for a segmented and generalized administration.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Nelly Rivera Torres

CPQ it's an excellent tool to design quikly new products and quotes.

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-06-11

For the company I'm working for, this application let us desing quotations for different kind of insurance products in an easy way.

Pros
The most I like about CPQ it's that it's easy to configure new products and you can load products you already have from a file, using the Product Import section, so you don't need to configure your products one by one.

Cons
The least I like about Oracle CPQ Cloud is that it's not as friendly to use as I would like, so you need to explore and practice in order to know every features that it has.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Rick Gary

Oracle CPQ

Reviewed 2016-10-06

Have been using for a number of years across 3 companies. Very pleased with the performance and the support received

Anonymous

Difficult to understand

Reviewed 2018-11-13

Pros
Large database that can handle all of our company’s HR Benefits and more

Cons
Crashes. Not modern look. Seems dated

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10