Outreach Reviews - Page 3

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

We couldn't hit our sales goals without it!

Pros

The software itself is incredible, and functionally has everything imaginable, but I've been most impressed with the support. As an administrator that knew very little about the software when we implemented Outreach, the support team has been phenomenal. I've never worked with a more helpful, prompt team in my life. 10/10 to the Outreach Support team!

Cons

We've caused ourselves some pain by using some very unique objects and fields in our Salesforce CRM instance, which has caused some problems on the integration front. Basically, we haven't been able to take advantage of some Outreach functionality because the integration is built on the assumption of us using standard Salesforce objects and fields. Ultimately, the support team has helped us with some workarounds, but it's been a bit of a self-induced headache.

PE

Paige E.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Outreach is the Sales Development Dream

I have used 4 other sales engagement platforms in my career and I will never use anything but Outreach again. It has incredible integrations with Salesforce, Drift, and Linkedin Navigator and ultimately helps good BDRs be great.

Pros

Outreach is by far the best sales engagement platform on the market. It helps to automate all tasks and outreach activities by BDRs so they can spend more time providing value to their prospects. From a leadership perspective, the reporting is extremely useful and allows me to track my BDRs individually, team based, and organization based.

Cons

Training new hires to use the platform can be difficult due to how intricate and extensive the feature set is.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Task Management Tool for SDRs

Overall, solid tool that allows you to reach your sales and marketing goals. It is a great tool for Sales Development teams that keeps them on top of their tasks all in one platform.

Pros

Outreach is a great tool for organizing sales and marketing tasks. With its ability to send out mass or personalized emails, make phone calls, and organize daily tasks, this platform can accomplish a lot. The 360-degree view of your tasks makes it easy to stay on top of your goals.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to configure or personalize the 360 view page. While it provides a lot of good insight into my tasks and updates, it would be nice to filter out some of the less prioritized panels.

KP

Karan P.

Computer Hardware, 501-1,000 employees

Does everything a sales enablement platform needs to do!

This tool helps the entire sales team save hours of routine work! A competitor, Outplay, is giving a good run for their money and I'm tempted to migrate to save $$$ every month but Outreach is deeply integrated into a lot of our other tools, hence sticking to this tool for a while.

Pros

Love all the features offered by Outreach - from email personalization to CRM integration to logging phone calls without breaking a sweat. Quick response from their Customer Support team - even hopped on a call when our issue wasn't resolved. Documentation is extremely helpful and easy to interpret.

Cons

Their pricing plans seem to be on the higher side compared to the rest of the players. VOIP functionality is a little buggy, several recordings were affected from our first day.

Market Research, 11-50 employees

Excellent software for sales teams

Pros

Multi-touch sequences, email templates option, account management, and AI helps in pausing and adjusting email sequences, and Integrated sales dialer

Cons

Annual contracts and very expensive for SMBs Integrated sales dialer

ED

Eric D.

Telecommunications, 501-1,000 employees

Outreach makes my life easy

My overall experience with Outreach has been great. I would highly suggest working with them as they have a pretty aggressive road map to change the way outbound SDRs work.

Pros

What I like most about outreach is the ability to target multiple organizations at a time. You can actively reach out to many people within an organization to get your message across. Outreach takes the manual part of prospecting away and automates it making for a more streamlined and efficient process. It covers the user error part that happens when outbound to 100 plus organizations.

Cons

Outreach can be clunky at times. The user interface is some times hard to navigate. There is no back button so if you want to go to a new page you have to start all over.

AW

Andrew W.

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Makes my job 2x easier than not having it

I automate my prospecting and follow-up efforts through Outreach. Whether it's queuing up sequences, using templates, snippets, or the calendar scheduling link, I've found Outreach extremely valuable.

Pros

I love that Outreach has built a level of automation that allows me to speed up my workflow and make manual tasks into something I no longer waste time on. It's 2x easier to do my job with Outreach than without it.

Cons

I've run into a couple things that can be frustrating when it comes to scheduling when emails send out, but other than this, Outreach has been perfect for my needs.

MJ

Matt J.

Super easy to use, very powerful!

I save loads of time using Outreach. That time is very valuable as well. Well done, Outreach.

Pros

This system has saved me thousands of hours of emailing and contacting clients. It has also helped me organize the way I speak to my clients. The best feature of the platform is the ability to setup email sequences and fully customize the way they are sent out. It also integrates directly to Salesforce, so it pulls the lead info automatically!

Cons

At times, Outreach struggles to sync with my email or Salesforce. Other than syncing, there really isn't much to complain about with Outreach.

JP

Jacob P.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Good engagement platform

Overall the platform is great for everyday use and, considering I spend most of my day in there, it's no hassle.Reporting is ok to monitor team performance without going into too much depth.

Pros

Once you've got your head around using it, it's generally very easy.There's good email tracking and integration with SalesForce and Gmail.Never had a fault with the call recording which filter straight into Allego too.

Cons

There's just a bit of intuitiveness missing from it that you get with the likes of Hubspot and Salesloft.Extremely irritating at times that you have to get spelling of names etc perfect and can't search for part of names as it'll return no results.A "similar to your search" would be helpful

DS

Dylan S.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Super User Friendly

I am very thankful that I get to use Outreach on a daily basis instead of several other CRM systems I have used in previous positions. Overall the experience is positive and consistent and does not take long to train new employees to maximize their time with Outreach.

Pros

Outreach creates a very streamlined approach for contacting leads and keeping detailed information about communication. It is very easy to create and edit sequences for emails/calls to increase the capacity for communication for small sales teams.

Cons

The search functionality can be frustrating. In order to find a lead you have to input a lead's information exactly. There does not seem to be a "close to" option if you can't remember the exact spelling.

Tanice D.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Best Sales software I have ever encountered

Pros

What I like the most about this software is how engaging and User friendly it is. The software is clear and concise which allows greater ease of use especially now, due to the restrictions of the Covid 19 Pandemic, and most things now being mostly online. This software provides "from a pin to an anchor" where sales is concerned. If you are in sales, this software is the best solution for you to move forward with your company and a greater way to maximize generated profit.

Cons

What I least enjoyed about this software is can be very time consuming getting to know the various aspect of it.

Jordan R.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

The best of the best

I LOVED outreach while we used it. We ended up switching to Mailshake because it sufficed for our use-case without the hefty costs. But Outreach is the far superior tool.

Pros

If you need the best of the best when it comes to email automation / sales email prospecting / personalization in bulk... This is IT. Definitely. This is absolutely not the cheapest tool, but if value is more of a concern to you than price, this is it.

Cons

It's not the cheapest software out there, so email automation needs to be critical for your business. If it is, don't hesitate. If it's just an every-once-in-a-while thing, then Mailshake, or others like it, are good products too.

Computer Software, 10,001+ employees

Outreach is great if used with integrations

Outreach is core to my outbound sales process. I also use the calendaring feature to have people book time on my calendar.

Pros

I like outreach's ability to connect to Linkedin inMail and Vidyard - definitely use Outreach in tandem with other solutions to drive results. You'll hit a ceiling just using sequences.

Cons

There are a lot of features and it can be overwhelming at first. You're going to need a lot of enablement and training for the sales team to adopt.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Great Tool for Sequencing Emails

I love outreach since it makes it easier to send client emails and I could set it and forget it once I had them all configured and I loved that it synced with Salesforce.

Pros

I loved that I could set up sequences of emails to send to clients. I could control how many emails were sent in a sequence and in how many days they would be received. It also allowed me to set it to specific times of day to send emails and I loved that it synced with Salesforce and it captured all the emails in the activity section so it saved me a step in having to make notes in both systems.

Cons

When copying and pasting it will allow you to decide whether to "keep formatting" or not to keep formatting and I learned the hard way to NEVER keep formatting as it will populate weird shadowing around letters and can populate weird colors when it comes to hyperlinks. I had to use a lot of trial and error for it not to look templated or copied and pasted. Also the integration with Salesforce was great but could be difficult to navigate at times on the Salesforce end. Sometimes Salesforce prevented emails from being sent on that end.

CH

Camilo H.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Keep the cadences going

Outreach it's a great outbound machine. If you can afford the price, you will be comfortable crafting and sending cadences. Once you break into you will love it.

Pros

It integrates seamlessly with other CRM's. It's easy to track your cadences and follow its effectiveness. Easy management of your leads and their status, avoid double reaching or including the same leads in two cadences simultaneously—lots of open resources to help you improve your tasks.

Cons

The UX could be better. It takes some time to master the use. Especially when uploading CSV. files and managing leads.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Outreach is a great tool for your sales team

I have had a great overall experience with Outreach. There have been a few bugs here and there, but the team is really good about addressing and fixing the bugs.

Pros

I like the ability to set reminders directly in my gmail account. Before the email is sent, I set a reminder for myself to follow back up on a specific day and time, and it is a very simple way to remind myself.

Cons

While emailing from my gmail, there is currently a bug when inserting a link into my email. If I have the outreach plug in turned on, and I try to send a link, the outreach plug in will change the link's address, and the person receiving my email isn't able to visit the links I send them. I have to turn the outreach plugin to off before I send the email in order for it to work properly.

Abhinav S.

Internet, 1,001-5,000 employees

Outreach solves your purpose of everything related to Sales activities and reachout

It has been a great experience working on outreach when you can schedule you tasks and tracks reports accurately

Pros

1. Ease of usage 2. Loads of features 3. Scheduling of tasks 4. Inbuilt phone calls 5. Automation scheduling of emails

Cons

1. Phone numbers not available for APAC region 2. Impossible to opt in any of the opt out contact so you have to manually send emails directly through gmail to all opt out contacts

SA

Steve A.

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Cruicial for SDR success!

It allows me to get a high level overview of where I need to prospect as well as granular insights into the best place to spend my time.

Pros

This tool is great for streamlining the workflow of outbound prospecting. Our company uses it for our sales development efforts, and since replacing Salesloft has made sales automation easier for our reps. The software in very customizable, so there is a learning curve associated with getting up to speed on it.

Cons

Complexity can create a longer learning curve compared to other sales automation tools. This ultimately is good once you learn the system.

Spencer K.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Helps make dials but could be better with syncing to Salesforce

Overall, Outreach is great. Helps keep me organized but again lacks some specs with Salesforce.

Pros

I love that I can create my own automatic sequences that will send emails and create tasks for me. This helps with me staying on top of a pipeline and closing more sales.

Cons

The cleanliness of Outreach connecting to Salesforce. I wish it was a smoother process and less messy. Too many steps have to be taken to connect the two.

Jamie G.

Business Supplies and Equipment, 11-50 employees

Too complicated to be truly effective

Pros

The reporting and analytics from Outreach are second to none

Cons

The integration with Salesforce isn’t as effective as it should be. But the main problem is that in a crowded market, Outreach is evolving to become a CRM, which is fine if you need a CRM. But if you’re looking for an easy software to measure email engagement and effectiveness of campaigns, it’s not the right solution.

JR

Josh R.

Excellent Email Tool

Pros

I love how simple Outreach makes it to create sequences. As an outbound Account Executive, having nice sequences that are easily editable and findable makes the world of difference.

Cons

Every so often the Outreach plug in won't work and will not put the lead in the sequence. I'm not sure why this happens, but it is a pain to have to go through and add them to the sequence another time after you already thought you did it.

JK

Jüri K.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Using Outreach is like being a manager of a 100 person team

Saved me a lot of time

Pros

It makes my life as a sales professional really easy and it gets me into the prospect accounts that I can't get into otherwise. It is like having a 100 person team at your disposal, who never sleep, who never forget nor make any errors.

Cons

The personalisation for EMEA is still a massive pain, and it take me a lot of time, to personalise in accordance to the different geos that we cover. Special characters, when uploading a list, need to be revised manually. So if you are working with a list of 500 people, it takes a whole lot of time to edit it :(

Lisa T.

Telecommunications, 11-50 employees

Does what it should and relatively easy to set up with a little support

Support and experience has been good (although a little challenging at first). Definitely worth putting the time in to get set up properly!

Pros

It took a while to get this properly set-up so it was working for us and not the other way around. Coming from Salesloft, we were able to set things up in a very similar away. We were able to map the key fields to Salesforce and the automation and rules are flexible enough for it to work well for our team of 10 SDR's.

Cons

Although many fields map to Salesforce, things like "snooze date" and calendar appointment dates don't map over. Although it's not a deal breaker, it means that the SDR team (as well as the SDR manager) have to go back and forth between systems to manage and report on these pieces.

VG

Valter G.

Financial Services, 501-1,000 employees

Highly recommended

Great product! Highly recommended for growing startups that want to get the most out of their sales reps.

Pros

I love how easy it is to create, edit, and share templates and snippets with coworkers. Plus, the filter options on which tasks I need to complete. I usually start my activities by completing all of my calls, then LinkedIn touches, and then emails. Outreach keeps me super organize.

Cons

Outreach has a lot of functionalities, which is great but can be over overwhelming for sales reps who have little to none experience using a tool like this.

MA

Mike A.

Great Features

Pros

The biggest positive while using Outreach is having the ability to view email open rates and click rates directly from my Gmail email service. This allowed for a more streamlined process and a time saver when targetting prospects in real-time who are interacting with my sales content outreach. Outreach is an easy to use platform built to meet the needs of all sales teams.

Cons

Overall, I was satisfied with the product functionality of Outreach. My organization switched to a competitor service due to price cuts.