All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Outreach Reviews

Top Product Sales Assistant is Outreach software

Outreach helps in making sales possible in a Calendaring manner by scheduling basic sales activities including meetings, promotional offers, etc.

Pros

Outreach Help in Scheduling Meetings and Outreach to customers in a Calendaring Manner to maximize sales and helps also in collaboration. It also helps you to schedule your promotions for special sales and lots more assistance to your sales representatives. Basically put all your sales activities in one place.

Cons

I have not found anything least about this software. It's very helpful to convert customers to buying and returning customers so no negatives vibe about it.

Wouldn't want to do my job without Outreach!

Outreach has made my sales development life so much easier. I know there are other similar tools available, but from what I hear about them, I'm glad I get to use Outreach.

Pros

I really enjoy being able to access Outreach in multiple channels--from my inbox, browser tab, or within Salesforce. It makes my life a lot easier.

Cons

An update a few months ago made the process of accessing recorded calls much more difficult to access. They're still there, but you have to go through more steps to review calls.

Daily Use Review

Pros

What I like the most is being able to easily execute all my tasks, and how templates can make my daily job reqs fly by, as lots of things I send out are pretty repetitive. I also really enjoy being able to see who has engaged with my emails, that way I know which leads to prioritize calling.

Cons

It occasionally has some glitches, like sometimes it doesn't let me hang up from calls, it won't even ring sometimes, and I often find myself having to exit out of the extension and re-opening it to make it work again. Not a huge deal, but it does get kind of annoying when it happens daily.

Outreach is great, best cadence software I've used so far (compared to Sendbloom and Yesware)

Overall experience is super positive. I'm happy with the productivity it's given my team, plus an added bonus from a managerial perspective is the ease of pulling data and call recordings.

Pros

The constant addition of new features and efficiency workflows is impressive. They're constantly improving the product to reduce wasted motion and effort. For example, they now allow you to update prospects' phone numbers based on email signatures in their responses -- automatically.

Cons

It's definitely buggy. Not any more bugs than other cadence softwares I've used (Sendbloom and Yesware), but still frustrating when I depend on it to engage with my prospects.

A great tool to manage your sales funnel

Pros

The efficiency it gives you to managing your sales funnel. Less clicks and digging around the computer to enter notes and move between accounts in your CRM. If you have a sales funnel of 40 accounts/day to have touch points, you can finish them in under 2 hours.

Cons

Getting to implement is a huge task. You have to bulid a contact strategy, # of touch points, and messaging you want to use of the sales cycle and build it for each campaign. They do provide the necessary support to help both admins and user get the hang of it but you will have to be patient with the learning curve.

Outreach is in integral part of our companies success

We are able to keep track of all of our prospects in one easy to use platform that shows us the tasks we need to complete on a given day based on activity. Its fantastic

Pros

Outreach is easy to use and very intuitive. Making prospect outreach so easy and successful. Email tracking is so helpful and gives us an idea on who is the hot lead to target.

Cons

Not much. The interface is clean and intuitive. And Support is always there to help if there is ever an issue.

Outreach with Outreach

Pros

It makes your outbound efforts very easy. Once you have the tool set up, extremely easy to load up your prospects from your various data sources into Outreach and just follow the steps to get in touch with them.

Cons

It can take a bit to get the tool up and running. Luckily things like email templates and cedences come pre built, but you will need to tweak them and spend time managing the tool to get it how you want.

Outreach with Outreach

Pros

Before onboarding the tool, I was keeping track of my cadence (i.e. when to email, when to call, when to linkedin message) in an excel sheet. Outreach provided the platform for me to build my sequence/flow, add prospects daily, and it tells me what I need to do that day.

Cons

Not many cons. I'd like for reporting to be a bit easier to understand, but that's why we have Salesforce, right? They build new features all the time. Very few cons.

Good tool for reps, bit janky in most other respects

Pros

Amazing for reps. Super clean, super fast, makes cranking out top quality, personalized sales activity a dream. Tasks are fantastic, good integration out of the box to SFDC, and the ability to customize layouts is superb.

Cons

API calls to SFDC can cause some problems. In general, it could be more powerful in terms of how it works with the rest of the tech stack, specifically the marketing tech stack. It's difficult to get it really humming, and that can cause some friction. The website also crashes (the tool never does) which isn't a problem, but it is weird.

Solid tool for outreach. Only email limits will slow you down.

Overall very happy. Any sales team needing a solid tool and the support material to make it work, start here.

Pros

Very intuitive and logical. Really like the interface for building sequences to send to customers. They really push education and offer loads of best practices. Even happy with the sync to salesforce which is something that is rarely said.

Cons

Your email limits are going to slow you down, so just know that you can't blast with this system.

I couldn't do my job without Outreach

With OutReach we having taking away the manual tasks that come with our Sales reps. No more hand dialing, taking notes, or writing the same email over and over again. We have basically built a modified CRM within Outreach, since we don't have Salesforce. We've seen so much success, we have now rolled out the software to multiple divisions within our Company.

Pros

-Easy to use -You can do everything off the dashboard -Constant innovation -Extremely helpful customer service team

Cons

-As much as I want to have some constructive criticism, I can't. I have used SalesLoft in the past and would recommend Outreach to anyone going forward.

Only shortfalls may be external API related

I would never take a sales role without a product like Outreach, I makes a massive impact on productivity.

Pros

Great set of features for salespeople to use, sequencing, templates, snippets, scheduling, etc. The Prospect dashboards are customizable which makes a huge difference. You can tell its built for sales people and not marketers.

Cons

The schedule feature in gmail did not work for weeks, and apparently customer support is slow according to our admin. I don't know if its Gmail's API or on Outreach's side, but it needed a work around and was very frustrating.

Outreach is great!

Very easy to keep track of what actions I need to take in the sales process

Pros

Very easy to use and intuitive. Their customer support is very active and easy to talk to. Huge fan of the UX design, it feels very familiar and everything is clearly laid out. Very easy to book meetings since the software can sync up to you and your team members calendars. Also love that you can AB test different messages on the software to see which one is more effective.

Cons

Nothing much to complain about. Sometimes it can lag but usually is very fast.

If you make a lot of calls and send a lot of emails, get Outreach now!

I spend at least 2 hours in Outreach each day and I don't resent it. It does what I need and does it well.

Pros

Very user friendly & highly versatile. Integration with Gmail is incredible. Generates insights that make me successful at work.

Cons

Often "hidden errors" are triggered that slow down workflow a bit. It can be frustrating at times when you do hours of work and one of these "hidden errors" seemingly negates the work done.

I save 2-5 hours a day because of Outreach

I love the tool and what it does for my outreach to larger companies, groups, and teams. I save time and energy that is then focused elsewhere. This helps me succeed in my role more than I can say.

Pros

I love being able to automate literally EVERYTHING using Outreach. It gives me the ability to let my contacts be nurtured and worked in the background while I focus on specific teams and projects that I need to get done. It is like having another person doing my work for me so I get almost double done in any given day.

Cons

There are occasional bugs and issues that are hard to trouble-shoot.

Outreach.io, take your sales team to the next level!

Pros

This software is easy to use, always innovating, and a great tool to manage your sales workflows and pipeline. They are always adding new features to make sure I have the tools to hit my numbers each quarter.

Cons

The only drawback is that they always add new features without fine-tuning the original product. Overall, it is one of the best on the market and has come a long way in the last year.

Easy way to track engagement and open rates with emails and sequences

Pros

I like how easy it is to create a sequence, and then allow Outreach to automate my emails from that point. It gives great details to open rates and engagement, and what sequences are most and least successful

Cons

I've found that even though it syncs with Salesforce, there are things missing that make it so I have to leave Salesforce and pull up Outreach to complete a task at times.

Manage outbound sales strategy better

We wanted to have a solid outbound strategy with a mixture of efforts.

Pros

Nothing happens without outreach. The cadence, reminders, and templates are all at your disposal so that nothing slips through the cracks.

Cons

Integration with salesforce is slow. When I need to update something in salesforce, the outreach integration makes it impossible for a couple of minutes.

Outreach keeps you organized

Pros

I really like the customizability of this software. The ability to create your own sequences for each prospect, make subtle changes to the sequences, clone your colleagues' sequences then tweak them to your own personal preference. Outreach has a ton of great features that make your sales job easier. If you're making upwards of 40 calls a day, it really makes that more manageable. Also integrates with salesforce very well.

Cons

The one area I could see improvement would be in "sorting." Don't get me wrong, there are some great features while trying to sort/filter your prospects, but there are still some things I wish could be made easier. Like an easier way to sort via "step in the sequence," instead of having to assign a priority-level to each step, and then sort that way. BUt this is just a minor detail, overall Outreach is awesome.

Outreach

Pros

Outreach is the most important tool I use, I use it everyday for everything, from emails to calls to notes it has it all.

Cons

No real cons here. Been using this for 2 years and I love it.

Outreach Review

Being able to mass communicate and source easily

Pros

I love being able to easily reach out and call 100 people a day while keeping everything organized. I don't think that I would go to a company that does NOT use outreach or something like outreach as this tool is indispensable to my every day work.

Cons

Sometimes there are issues and it won't work

Best Prospecting Tool - Outreach!

Pros

Outreach is a fantastic tool for prospecting. With the automated sequences, scheduled tasks, calling/emailing features, I'm able to keep track of all my prospecting efforts and maximize my time to be most effective.

Cons

I don't use the reporting features at all. There's a lot of information in there, it may be extremely useful but it's a little overwhelming.

Outreach is incredible

Great software. I would recommend it.

Pros

I have used outreach for almost 2 years now and I have loved every second of it. I can easily make sequences and track who opens an email and when they did it. It really has helped my prospecting skills.

Cons

There are very few cons to this software. The only con would be that the sequences occasionally don't stop when there is a reply.

Daily user

Pros

Easy to use especially compared to similar products. Click to dial is great.

Cons

There are some weird bugs at times but their support team is stellar in squashing them quickly.

Outreach: Productivity and Functionality Perfectly Aligned

I have very impressed with the overall functionality of Outreach and how it helps our team reach the most people while still tailoring the message to hit home.

Pros

Very easy to use. The interface is simple and easy for everyone to use. I love that you can send emails to a particular persona and those emails are ALWAYS formatted correctly. Very happy that we adopted this solution.

Cons

I have heard that Outreach is expensive, but I don't know the cost. Others has mentioned integration issues, but it does everyhting that we want it to do.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.