Pepperi Reviews

4.39/5 (64 reviews)

Pros
  • Ease
  • Automation
  • Easy to use.
  • Customizable. Easy to use
Cons
  • issues with QuickBooks
  • Archaic feel with user difficulty.
  • -several downtime on previous Software updates
  • Nothing. It's a great product. Wish I had it years ago
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Martin Sloth Hansen

Pepperi is very easy to use and you get a good overview of what you have ordered and the status

Reviewed 2017-08-15

A lot of mobility and end of use of my computer in the car. Easy to find prices and location of customers.

Pros
I can do most of my work in one program. I can easily find customer information and see historic on what I have entered on specific customers.

Cons
That I can not send more info to the ones who receive orders and I can't Enter discounts or package deals. Could be Nice if the program could be linked to our webfreight were I can create return freightlabels

Linda Nides

Great product

Reviewed 2017-08-16

Pros
Very easy to use. Great tool for taking orders, I use this on a daily basis. Good way to show pictures as wee.

Cons
Having issues with constant resync. Really don't have any other issues, it works great. No problems

Cristina Vidal

Quick, intuitive, useful.

Reviewed 2017-08-16

Pros
The ease of creating an order for our clients. (once everything is correct in the background previously)

Cons
The difficulty to contact with a "real person" of the support to try to fix some issues. In our personal case, we are trying to mach Pepperi with Quickbooks and since we are newbies in this kind of programs, we miss the direct help of a real person.

Susannah Brick

I work in the field and place orders thru pepperi

Reviewed 2017-08-16

Pros
The ease of use in the order entry and That it keeps history in numerical order! I also like that you can have it on any device.

Cons
It could be how my company uses it, but I wish each unit would show the proper colors with the proper color codes and pricing. Also I wish that on the order sheet, backorders were listed in red text.

Florian Binet

Great software! Very easy to use!

Reviewed 2016-12-06

Pepperi has really helped us increase the efficiency of sales people and sales in general. It is very easy to use and can be really designed the way you want it to be. Also, they have great customer support and are very responsive

Pros
Ease

Sarabella Judge

Great tool to use for us to capture what our brand ambassadors see in the stores.

Reviewed 2017-08-15

Seeing stores that are far from me.

Pros
What I like most about Pepperi is the amount of information we can capture in stores. We can see what the stores look like and what needs to be fixed from the corporate office end.

Cons
What I like least about Pepperi is the ease of not being able to do something that would be the most effectient.

Makayla Colone

Pepperi is overall a good app, very helpful and functional.

Reviewed 2017-08-18

Pros
It's very convenient and I'm in love with the fact that the app only allows you to take pictures and no longer retrieve them from photo album.

Cons
Sometimes the "Sync" will not work and that gives me issues when doing store visits, I've had to go into the support system and re sync in order for my accounts to be visible.

Eric Weber

Super easy to use

Reviewed 2018-11-05

Makes my job so much easier

Pros
Great value and super easy to use. I highly recommend this software .

Cons
Nothing. It's a great product. Wish I had it years ago

Tenisha Ruidas

Overall great App

Reviewed 2017-08-15

Organization and ease is what I benefited from this software

Pros
It's easy to see what product we have in stock in order. Color codes are great too. I also like how they hold all my accounts in alphabetical order and number!

Cons
It glitches once in a while or it freezes up on me in the middle of my order. I would say that's my only concern, but it's not like my order is completely lost. I just have to reset the app again.

Frank Hohl

Salesforce ordering and layout software

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-06-27

Very good, our Sales Teams are happy with the software. Major leap vs. the previous Software.

Pros
- easy handling for our Sales reps - easy data Transfer from our ERP to Pepperi - fast implementation of Pepperi into our business

Cons
-several downtime on previous Software updates

Avital Ben Lulu

Reviewed 2016-08-04

Intuitive and easy to use. Back office a little less so, but very powerful. Great support. We were able to get to production with Pepperi in less than 4 weeks. All went smooth. Their product is very flexible so we could configure it to our specific needs.

Brian Zamora

Terrible Customer Service

Reviewed 2017-10-11

Pros
If it worked the way its supposed to it would be great, I paid for quickbooks integration and it has not been working for the past 3 months and it has cost me lots of time and money. I am looking for a different CRM app to switch to ASAP!

Cons
Terrible Customer Service/Tech support. You do not get what you paid for. Save yourself lots of headaches and do not waste your time with this app.

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Jasmine Reames

Great Software For Business Buyers

Reviewed 2016-12-06

Pepperi is a great software for business buyers. They are very helpful on setup and much more knowledgeable than their competitors at handshake. Their downfall is that their system is archaic feeling and is difficult for users that have limited computer knowledge to maneuver without causing multiple orders to be created, etc. Pepperi is working hard to bring their platform to the next level and we are confident that their solution will be top notch going forward. It is definitely worth considering and comes recommended.

Pros
Automation

Cons
Archaic feel with user difficulty.

Henry Matt

Excellent integration with social media

Reviewed 2018-03-10

Their support team are amazing too, such a pleasure to work with. Highly recommended App!!

Pros
I've had a wonderful experience using Pepperi, once you get the hang of using the website it's super easy to set things up For your own site and amend as and when you see fit.

Cons
nothing

Ivan Laventhal

Still new to the program

Reviewed 2017-08-18

Online realtime orders and stock available is great. I'm able to check on stock quantities and also order point of sale

Pros
When it crashes, orders are at least saved, it's easy to use and also to navigate. Could do with a breakdown of sales on a pie graph

Cons
It puts returns total in as if it was a sales order. Target line should move according to weekly time schedule, the weekend included doesn't give an accurate indication of sales per day

Most Comprehensive Order Management System

Reviewed 2015-05-28

Pepperi's order taking app is very user friendly for sales reps in the field. It helps both with sales planning and execution, and really acts as a mobile CRM --providing actionable insights for sales reps to utilize in meetings with customers. The app extends beyond this however --the e-catalog, which allows companies to upload multiple product images and information can then we given to B2B customers to deploy as a "B2B Storefront" from which distributors'/wholesalers' customers can then order from directly!

Pros
-Simple and intuitive user interface -highly customizable -works in both online and offline modes -integrates automatically with back-end ERP system -allows for organized and methodical selling

Don Weber

Customer service will not respond to system errors

Reviewed 2018-08-22
Review Source: Software Advice

Company does not follow up on promises to fix errors. Unacceptable for a commercial platform

Pros
Looks like it has a lot of potential & features. If the platform were stable the features would really help the business

Cons
Terrible customer service. Will not respond to repeated requests (dozens and dozens) by phone call and email.

Likelihood to recommend: 1/10

aaliya alidina

Pepperi review

Reviewed 2016-12-06

Good experience but a lot of frequent issues with QuickBooks integration. Good customer service was given at all times.

Pros
Easy to use.

Cons
issues with QuickBooks

Tal Amiel

In general, i had a good experience with pepperi, got exactly what i needed.

Reviewed 2018-06-11

Pros
It offers a robust system for managing items and inventory, for large and medium companies, also have wonderful support for Ipad.

Cons
It took me a big learning curve to get working, i used the help of Pepperi support which helped a lot.

Dennis Lo

Easy to use and it contains almost all the information I need.

Reviewed 2017-08-16

Pros
The simplicity of the platform. You could give it to a toddler and he can figure out how to use it.

Cons
I don't know if this issue is a pepperi issue, but the information is not always realistic and on mobile it sometimes crashes.

Kinga Odziemek

Just started but amazed!

Reviewed 2019-02-17

Pros
I implemented Pepperi with one of my clients and it honestly made a lot of processes very transparent and clear. The whole new world of mobile sales has been discovered. Mobile merchandising is what my client needed and they got it, now off to play around with other features.

Cons
The pricing is not clear and can knock you down, but it is worth it! Also, the amount of features is so impressive that can give you a headache :)

Jas Harb

Pepper is the best

Reviewed 2016-12-06

It works really well for our company.. We love how peeperi is completely customizable. There is a great support back office team pepperi has in place. Not sure how we could run our business now without peeperi !! Highly recommend!!

Pros
Customizable. Easy to use

Cons
If the Internet is down its hard to send an order.. more a service provider issue

Wow, just WOW.

Reviewed 2015-05-07

Using Pepperi made our sales do just what they say, "Leap Forward". Our sales reps use it all the time, order sizes went up, we got more orders than we used to & overall sales went flying through the roof!! Use Pepperi, they beat all the competition and offer a whole product tailored just for you.

Mobile CRM at its best!

Reviewed 2015-05-28

Pepperi's order management app has greatly helped are sales teams increase sales through enhanced CRM. This is a must have sales rep app for enhanced order taking and mobile merchandising.

Pros
Easy to use and highly customizable. Able to use both online offline.

Naman Doshi

Sales team's tool!

Reviewed 2018-03-23

Pros
1. Great integration into ERP with many live features including CRM Activities and mobile receipt 2. Instant stock updates, 3. Easy, attractive price, excellent support.

Cons
It isn't a 100% fit for our business, but that would be a product you couldn't sell to anyone else, so it isn't a realistic expectation for us to have.