Proposify Reviews

4.57/5 (205 reviews)

Aislinn Kenyon

Entreflow Consulting Group's use of Proposify

Reviewed 2019-04-19

For any of you who have suffered through the time suck fun of writing proposals on a regular basis, Proposify is going to be an awesome app for you or your clients.

Josh Ogg

A Proposal tool for big kids

Reviewed 2016-10-05

I love this thing and use it all the time. Before I got this program I was shuffling through Word docs on my computer and constantly rewriting brand new proposals for each prospect. Proposify helped me streamline my process for kicking out really great looking proposals. The absolute best part of the whole tool is how it allows each party to e-sign the contract right inside the program. Really handy and beats the pants off asking someone to print, sign, scan, and send back. It's the real deal and honestly I couldn't go back to send someone a pdf from my word doc or whatever. This is way better. http://www.signal-interactive.com

Adam Lacey

The best way to present proposals to clients!

Reviewed 2016-12-03

As the owner of a Digital Agency in a crowded marketplace, it's important to be better at every opportunity. Proposify allows us to do that. It's made with the creative industries in mind and has a pretty nice default contract in place that can be used. Of course, as per all contracts, it's important to get it checked/re-written by a professional to make sure it's 100% legal and enforceable. Proposify gives a decent depth of analytics on user behavior from the moment they open your proposal. They also track the proposal journey through to the client and allows the option to add an auto follow up to non-signed/opened proposals. Clients always comment on how much they love how easy it is to digitally sign our proposals/contracts and some have even incorporated Proposify in their business. Proposify allows you to create different proposal templates. We use this feature to have a proposal for each of our services and then we just tweak the scope of services to the individual client's requirements on the fly. All of a sudden, a proposal that looks like it took over an hour is out the door in 10 minutes. The early bird catches the worm and Proposify makes it so we can close deals faster. The only thing very slightly negative regarding Proposify is the pricing. It's certainly one of the most expensive platforms we pay for on a monthly basis however it isn't unaffordable. It may be a bit of a stretch for a small business to pay for regularly and the 5 proposal limit on the lower plan is quite restrictive for the price. They used to offer 10 proposals for that price which seemed much better value to me, however, they're constantly updating, improving and adding integrations and they're a business after all so need to bring the revenue in. All in all, don't hesitate, just sign up! You won't regret it.

Anonymous

Creating professional proposals is a quick process!

Reviewed 2019-05-01

Proposify helps me create attractive and effective proposals help me close more deals and grow my business.

Zachary Knott

Quality Product Run By Quality People

Reviewed 2016-12-12

Our company went from delivering Word documents that lacked credibility or InDesign files that weren't universally available to our clients to being able to shoot professional proposals via an active website link. As a digital marketing agency, this was exciting for clients looking for a progressive team to bring fresh ideas. In addition to its easy-to-use client interface, I have had zero issues training team members to use the software. The number of "wow, that's cool" and "it's really that easy?" comments are a testament to the thoughtfulness that Proposify put into creating this platform. And, maybe the most important aspect for me when it comes to anything I use, their customer service is second-to-none. Their quick responses and personal replies make asking for assistance a non-issue... which is saying something coming from a stubborn man such as myself.

Virginia Brooks

Sleek and snappy proposals have never been easier

Reviewed 2018-06-12

Want to create quick, professional-looking proposals? Look no more! Our company has been extremely satisfied with Proposify. It has condensed what used to be long hours of tedious work, into few. The Tall plan is great for small companies; under this plan you can have up to 5 active proposals and can easily export PDF versions of proposals at any time. The ability to see when the client has opened the proposal has kept us from having to send those nagging reminder emails (we all cringe at). You can also see how much time the client has spent looking at each section of the proposal, which often helps us gage their interests even before they provide feedback. But the best feature of this application, by far, is that you can easily duplicate old proposals so you do not have to start from scratch every time. If you are looking for a tool to help you shovel your proposals out the door more quickly, Proposify won’t let you down.

Krisjan Hiner

Proposify Is The Best

Reviewed 2016-09-27

I own a Landscape Architecture firm called Stack Rock Group. We design sustainable, high-performance landscapes nationwide. I searched for months and tried several platforms before deciding on Proposify. Our proposals blow our competitors out of the water and our clients love how they look and how advanced we are. We write tons of proposals and Proposify makes it super simple to track them and for our clients to view and accept them. I seriously can't remember my proposal writing life before Proposify. It will be a cold day the next time I open up InDesign to write a proposal. Proposify is easy to use. Support is awesome. I can't think of a reason not to use Proposify.

Dan Chilton

Great System = Great Results

Reviewed 2016-10-12

We adopted Proposify as our primary method of quoting and engaging with our clients six months ago, and the results have been fantastic. As a business we like that it is highly customizable from both a branding and content perspective, and have also grown accustomed to its reliability. The metrics available within the system grant us the ability track how our proposals are being viewed and consumed, allowing us to know which clients have reviewed our proposal as well as identify and understand where to adjust overall proposal content. This data has been extremely valuable, and we have seen an increase in our overall close rate. From the client side we have received feedback on numerous occasions regarding the professionalism in the presentation of our proposals, as well the efficiency and usability of the process across all devices. Proposify is a great system which we would highly recommend to any business.

Save time & win clients

Reviewed 2019-05-18

Could not be happier with our choice on using this software.

Andi Lucas

Proposify Makes Me Look Like a Rock Star!

Reviewed 2019-05-09

Proposify has cut my proposal-generating time down to an eighth of what it was before. I am now able to have a consultation call with a potential client and have a proposal to them later that day. Before, it would have taken me a week or more, because I was doing everything from scratch. Even better, my proposals look so professional and have extra pieces to them that I never would have thought of—why us, next steps, and so much more. Plus, the ability to track when the potential client viewed the proposal and how long they spend on each section is invaluable data.

Bevan Moller

Impressive Proposals in Minutes

Reviewed 2016-09-30

Proposify has totally streamlined the way I write proposals. What used to take me an hour or so with my Word template, now happens in about 15 minutes - and it looks more professional. I also love that I can send clients a link to view online, which means I know if they've opened the proposal or not, so on following up I can be more prepared. In the past if I need to get a proposal to a client really urgently, I might end up doing a one page quote with a few details and pricing, but with Proposify, I can whip up an impressive multiple page proposal in 15 minutes - and it's definitely getting me more sales.

Jo Lynn Barnicoat

Easy, user friendly, and simplifies the most important part of the sales process - the close!

Reviewed 2017-04-29

I've used several on line proposal and contract processes. Proposify is easy on the sellers end to build a library of individual sales experiences and super easy on the buyers end to sign a contract for services. The elimination of roadblocks in converting sales is every sales directors dream. Having it be easy for sales - is every sales persons dream.

Dream software for any Sales Person

Reviewed 2019-02-20

it has helped me to earn some good customers

Carly Connor

Fantastic! Great platform, really user-friendly, and the customer support is fantastic!

Reviewed 2018-07-26

We use Proposify as part of our new business development and sales process. It's intuitive and easy to use which means multiple staff can be across the platform with minimal training and the customer support that Proposify provide is absolutely fantastic and all queries are responded to in a very timely fashion (even with our company being in Australia and having a huge time difference). Highly recommend!

Anonymous

I used Proposify for all company proposals for years

Reviewed 2018-07-28

Hundreds of beautiful proposals and many customer compliments.

Proposify for small business

Reviewed 2018-09-17

We use Proposify to create proposals for clients. The program allows us to insert pictures, as many pages as we want, and create a professional-looking proposal for our clients to review and sign.

Brandon Ogle

Deliver High-Quality Proposals That'll WOW Your Customers!

Reviewed 2016-12-12

We've been using Proposify to deliver proposals to potential clients. It's easily been a time-saver, as well as a tool to set us apart from our competitors!

Becca Huehlefeld

Great proposal software - clients are always impressed with the proposals we create in this system

Reviewed 2017-06-02

Great feedback from clients

Jason Cooke

A++ Can't Say Enough Good About Proposify

Reviewed 2016-11-02

I'm the owner of a design & marketing agency and I've been using Proposify for nearly a year now and absolutely LOVE it. It took some time to set up with my own branding, templates, etc. However once that's done this software is a proposal beast! I believe the value, at least for me, is that it's pushed me to create more thorough, engaging proposals and in-turn hasn't gotten me tens of thousands of new business. The tools have gotten better and better with their improvements. I had one small issue using a certain browser, they responded immediately, directly to me - yes a real live tech person - and resolved the issue which was software-wide, within a day and a half. The people behind the scenes really care about each aspect of Proposify and it shows... I didn't get the usual delayed replies, ultra elementary response questions, excuses, and runaround that I've nearly grown to expect... It is refreshing. Great job guys, keep it up!

Ernst Wallinga

Geweldige software (NL) / A true winner !

Reviewed 2016-10-06

We've been using Proposify at Sellian for a few months now and I'm a BIG fan. It saves us a lot of time and our customers are flabbergasted with the design and our offering. We incorporated Proposify in our Marketing and Sales as a Service portfolio, since we are convinced the platform can give an extra boost to their competitive advantage and so in leveraging the Return on Sales. Ernst Wallinga CEO Sellian | Marketing and Sales as a Service

Emily Higgins

Great Tool For Small Businesses

Reviewed 2016-10-07

We are contractors that use proposify to send bids to our clients. They really like the presentation and we like being able to monitor their activity. You can really tell who is engaged and who is not interested! It saves us a lot of time.

Hailey Feldman

Beat Your Competition with Proposify

Reviewed 2016-10-27

1. PDF --> PROPOSIFY Design and tailor your legal report/proposal/document/etc. Customize emails, send notifications, and monitor client views. Never send a boring PDF attachment again! 2. CUSTOMER SERVICE Deliver breathtaking, interactive, and branded proposals to clients, ensuring them you're dedicated to their success. If you have a problem, email Kyle Racki, CEO of Proposify. That's right - the CEO of the company oversees his customer support team. The whole team is kind, generous, and grateful for their clients. 3. CUT COSTS & COMBINE OVERHEAD Ditch your DocuSign & other online signing platforms - sign up with Proposify, it is included. Everything is legal and binding. From a commercial real estate office 10 year lease agreement, to sending a client 3 graphic design options for a Twitter account Header, Proposify has you covered! Finally... the first time I used the software, I landed a client. I have refered the software to friends in various industries. It is a must have for all businesses, small to large. Sending a Proposify proposal already proves to your client your business is talented, innovative, tech-savvy, and unique.

Marc Ring

Proposals done right...

Reviewed 2016-09-27

Hands down one of the best tools our agency has invested in. We've gone from custom proposal development using Adobe CS for each client to a visually robust template within the Proposify platform. It allows us to create a library catalogue that we can then incorporate based on client needs, providing a very tailored proposal, without all of the rework. It's saved us countless hours and improved our response time - both win/win scenarios for our lean team.

Colleen Lloyd-Roberts

So far, Proposify has exceeded our expectations!

Reviewed 2017-07-27

Improved efficiency for us and our clients.

Dennis Unsderfer

Proposify did the impossible and made proposals fun manageable!

Reviewed 2019-04-10

I think most people can agree that figuring out the proposal is the most painstaking part of a project. It usually takes more time than expected and doesn't contribute to the bottom line. That's where Proposify comes in handy. We started saving so much time and manpower on the proposal aspect of the project, it allowed us to reach more companies in less time and with the beautiful design and feel of the proposal, we had an easy leg up on our competition.