Prospect.io

Sales automation platform for sales teams

Prospect.io Reviews

Pros

Great product with multiple sales tools all rolled into one. Would recommend to any sales and marketing team and pricing is very competitive.

Karl M.

I love how easy Prospect is to use and how I can get verified direct work email addresses for prospects while building contact lists.

Larissa E.

Great platform, customer support has been very useful and it's scaled well with our business.

James S.

Sometimes it extracts the wrong email adress, but that's very rare.

Miha A.

4.3

An amazing prospecting/cold mailing tool

Pros

Prospect.io is an absolute must if cold mailing is part of your sales strategy. It can literally replace one person on the team who would have to gather/guess emails and then send emails/followups. Love the CRM integrations too.

Cons

Sometimes it extracts the wrong email adress, but that's very rare.

Prospect.io helped us to scale our outbound sales approach very effectively and cost effectively

Really happy with how easy it was to set up journeys. Visually as well its a pleasure to use. Not clunky at all unlike other similar providers

Pros

First of all the customer service is fantastic. Turnaround time super fast and consistency of team member supporting us was great. Also love its integration with LinkedIn and how easy it is to set up email sequences

Cons

It sometimes doesn't reveal accurate emails for people in HR roles who use CIPD accreditation or Irish language names but otherwise it was very reliable

Nice Design & TOO MANY BUGS

I like the workflow and the design, they do a good job to track the status of each prospect and offer flexible workflow, but there are WAY TOO MANY BUGS and GLITCHES. I detected more than 5 bugs by myself in the first month with their platform.

Pros

The workflow is designed in a clear way. It offers a flexible workflow to manage your prospects.

Cons

Too many bugs and glitches. I detected more than 5 bugs in a month. I feel like I'm paying to be on their QA team.

One of the best tools for Outreach Management

We've tried handling our outreach campaigns using this tool along with some others

Pros

I really like how I'm able to segregate and visualise all my prospects and campaigns in different dashboards

Cons

I don't dislike anything this tool offers. Some UI elements csn be improved for better experience of the end user.

Excellent outbound email platform

Pros

Prospect.io has been great for our business, integrates well with Hubspot and allowed us to scale up our outbound function.

Cons

Some features are not so easy to use, like list cleaning and automation. Need to be very careful when performing certain actions that they don't result in spam.

Great Saas tool

Pros

I really like the automation and the ease of followups the tasks and the queue system, Really makes my job easy , and efficient.

Cons

Nothing to be honest, i REALLY like prospect.io

Multi-featured sales tool that is keenly priced

Pros

Lead retrieval is excellent and mostly accurate and the LinkedIn widget is clever and unobtrusive. Drip campaign for the most works, UI was a little clunky to begin with but recent update has made it a little easier on the eye.

Cons

Drip email logic can be slightly confusing.

Best way to capture emails

I extract lists with prospects across different industries from linkedin. From within prospect i can also send cold mailing sequences.

Pros

Cons

Pricy

Thank you Yannick for this review. Really appreciate!

Impressed by accuracy

Pros

I was expecting some errors with the lead gen but I was pleasantly surprised by how accurate the lead information actually was. They also have a direct Chrome plugin so you can grab emails right from LinkedIn, build lists, and run drip campaigns.

Cons

I feel like I run out of leads faster within certain categories. Either the information isn't as accurate or it's difficult to grab any information at all. But I understand that can be expected when I'm searching so many leads each day.

Wonderful way to get verified information!

Overall, I love this software. It is very simple to use and it puts my mind at ease when prospecting knowing that I'm finding up to date, accurate information.

Pros

Cons

Sometimes it can be slow to load information, or it can say that nothing was found and when I try again the email comes up.

Powerful and time-saver prospection tool!

Very good!

Pros

The user interface is really clear and easy to use. Automations and campaigns make us save a lot of valuable time. Report and dashboards are beautiful and easy to collect.

Cons

Nothing, we like it a lot! Maybe they could improve the quality of the emails they collect from LinkedIn Sales Navigator.

Customer Service? Forget about it!

Pros

The software is simple to use when you get past the glitches. The overall experience has been poor. You truly get what you pay for.

Cons

Customer Service is atrocious. When running a sales team, we rely on such a tool to send out campaigns. However, because of the glitches and mishaps, we have lost days worth of time waiting for customer service to fix VERY simple problems. Such as turning a campaign on and having it not send the e-mails or creating a cadence for your campaign that it will not a) save and b) let you edit. This tool isn't new, these glitches shouldn't even exist!

Really pretty to look at - but lacks so much functionality

Pros

I love the design of the site. It's clean, minimal, and sleek. The #1 feature that it has that most others lack is the ability to reorder drip campaigns once they have started. This is invaluable.

Cons

Sadly, there are lots of shortcomings of this software. For instance, you can't automatically start people in a drip campaign once they have been added to a list. You can't A/B test specific emails within a campaign - you have to clone the entire campaign to test one variable. Also, you can't start someone on a specific step of a campaign (so when people have already recieved one of my emails as a cold email and I want to move them into a trickle campaign, I have to create a whole new campaign that starts on that particular step).

Super useful and easy to use prospection tool for people who want to find and close deals !

Great tool for personalised mass emailing. Works like a charm. Fast & efficient support. To be discovered !!!

Cons

Great tool for sales prospecting!

We use Prospect.io at Javry and that the tool is perfect. The team is also great to answer all our crazy questions :)