Prospero Reviews

Suggested alternatives

docusign
pandadoc
jotform-4-0

In addition to the ease of managing proposals, the Prospero help desk is awesome and will get back immediately.
Overall I'm very happy with this software and feel it is good value for money compared to others on the market. I would certainly recommend to others.
Love the interface, and how easy it is to create a proposal and it's super easy to send it out as well.
Project proposals used to annoy me. It used to be the one aspect of a new project I dreaded.
You can't enter a page break - the formatting issue is the only negative.
I'm new here and yet need more time to get know the system, butI sure I'll gona stay here for a long time.

Animation, 1-10 employees

Excellent product

Pros

I needed a feature and in a very short time, they deployed it.I like the idea I can change the quotes on the fly even after they were sent to the client.Very easy to use and straightforward.

Cons

Export to PDF is not perfect. Spaces are a bit too much, sometimes a bit buggy

JA

Jordan A.

Media Production, 1-10 employees

Essential for any marketing agency

Prospero is an essential tool in our client onboarding process. Visually it very impressive to clients, and it keeps all of our proposals organised and secure. We won't use anything else.

Pros

The flexibility to create our own templates, e-signatures, reliability, price, and functions are all excellent.

Cons

I would like to see prospero expanded to not just proposals but for signing contracts and other agreements. It is awesome and I would like to use it for multiple reasons.

OS

Omer S.

Translation and Localization, self-employed

Pros & Cons

Pros

The ability to design a proposal and make more attractive, its online visibility and the online signature are crucial to our work.

Cons

It has some bugs, as unsaved texts, even though there is a v icon that says otherwise, API possibilities are very limited and now allowing us to set high level automation with our CRM

ML

Morgana L.

Graphic Design, 1-10 employees

Rocky start at first but ...

Experience started out great. Set up a proposal fast without issue. My client got it fast and responded fast, no issues. However I got a message saying that my Paypal billing had not gone through. I found out later that I had used the wrong card with the wrong security code and it got denied. So we fixed that, but we still could not rebill the plan. Contacted customer support, they were very fast to...

Pros

Easy to use, everything is almost done for you. Customizable. Easy for clients to get the proposal, review it, sign it, and return it. You get notifications when the client opens the email, and when they approve or decline it. You can then go back in and edit or change the proposal to what they want. They keep a running list of your proposals.

Cons

I had issues with the billing, most of it was my fault, I had to spend some time with their customer support to get the issue figured out and they got us back on track. I'll go into more details below.

Graphic Design, self-employed

Prospero by Prospero Review

There are many other functions I love about Prospero but overall I love 1. presents so professionally 2. ease of navigation 3. tailoring is easy done 4. saves me time which means I have MORE time to focus on getting to the creative grind!! I don't use Prospero for every project as some are smaller once off gigs so I utilise Prospero for those larger more detailed projects that I REALLY want to work on & I very much believe that it is contributing to my landing of client projects !!

Pros

I LOVE Prospero , ever since using this proposal based site I have been able to showcase my "quotes" in a more detailed, professional & streamlined format. The ease of use is incredible & prior to using Prospero I was writing up all my own individually which was extremely time consuming , yes I know , im so old school! But ever since Prospero came into my life I have been able to save time , the importing...

Cons

There is nothing negative to state. When I did encounter a small issues with text over lapping , I got in touch with the team via email & they responded very quickly! I sent them a couple of screenshots, they communicated back & forth for a couple of emails & they got the issue sorted! Real people, no robots & extremely efficient ! 10/10

AS

Adam S.

Animation, 1-10 employees

Tried many different software, this is great

Excellent, I'm used to sending out email proposals as there have always been things that frustrate me with other proposal software, from lack of features to high price and limitations.

Pros

Straightforward, easy to edit and customisable interface. Support is super responsive and keen to help. Unlimited proposals and best value for money platform.

Cons

Some features are a little clunky but to be expected as version 2.0 has just launched.

KA

Krysty A.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Great tool for proposal organization

Pros

- Very easy to use - Aesthetically pleasing and professional - Digital signatures and the quickbooks integration make it efficient - The ability to migrate sections from other proposals and build them into a new one is amazing.

Cons

There aren't any features that come to mind that would make me feel like there is a con to this software.

NT

Nita T.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Use This Software for All Proposals.

Customer service is excellent, I have been using this software for more than 5 years. Wouldnt use anything else.

Pros

I loved the ease of use and it allows me to create proposals at speeds.

Cons

Sorry, there are none. There was nothing I did not like about Prospero.

HT

Hope T.

Entertainment, self-employed

Great product - AMAZING value for cost

Easy to use, understand. Amazing on the price point and value.

Pros

This product is awesome. Super Duper easy to use. It’s great and it gets straight to the point with making a proposal and getting paid. Working with clients can be difficult and it’s so great to just send them some thing that makes sense and they can click to sign. I was so lucky to find the software and it’s awesome to see them still growing and implementing good stuff. The support is really on point as well.

Cons

There’s not a bad thing I can say about this software and company. They are awesome.

Brittani M.

Graphic Design, self-employed

I needed a program to help get contracts signed.

Pros

I love that I can send proposals/contracts to clients and have them sign it on the spot. Also, it lets me know when it's been seen and signed by the client.

Cons

When it's exported as a pdf I don't know where some of the cut of points are and would like to edit the spacing between sections more.

JG

Jayson G.

Online Media, 1-10 employees

Their Promise of Quick Proposals is Real & the Software is Amazing

We are creating proposals for standard and semi-standard services faster, and the service offerings are more consistent. It seems like it's a smooth and professional experience for customers.

Pros

The ease of use, ability to duplicate and make minor changes to existing proposals, and their template and content library features are on-par or better than the competition. The proposal system is inexpensive, robust, and feature-rich.

Cons

The pricing section could need a few tweaks, but nothing that is a big deal. The system meets our needs.

SB

Sequoia B.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Easy to use, looks great!

Pros

This software is affordable and a huge time saver. It's cut down the time I use to spend prepping proposals by at least 60%. Easy to deliver to clients, clients are able to sign electronically and proposals are mobile responsive.

Cons

I would love to see native in-app payments. My understanding is that it's on the dev calendar. I'd also like to see integration with a wider variety of accounting apps and maybe a calendar app like Calendly. Also, a bit more flexibility with layout and design would be great, but it offers enough currently to get the job done.

AL

Abigail L.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Prospero pays for itself in terms of the time I save

Pros

I love how much time it saves me when I am writing proposals. I can just pull in sections from previous proposals. It reduced the amount of time I spend writing each month by about 40%. It also gives my business a more professional look, which helps me land more clients.

Cons

The lack of control over the design of the proposal itself. As a designer, it drives me insane that I can't adjust the spacing between sections. Some of the words end up wrapping in an unusual way on the final product and sometimes I have to go back and add a space here or there to balance it out.

os

ori s.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Prospero - some great software

Pros

i like everything about Prospero - from the excellent UX to the overall functionality.

Cons

i didn't find anything that i didn't like.

NV

Neha V.

Design, 1-10 employees

I really like using this simple and powerful proposal software

I really like the interface and you can quickly setup and edit the proposal. Good for giving quick quotes to clients!

Pros

I love how easy it is to setup the proposal. They really have good content for different proposals. Lot of customizing options for fonts, layouts, colors. It's very easy to share across the proposal on whatsapp, email etc

Cons

Should include inbuilt chat integration Full screen layout option missing

NV

Nicole V.

Uncomplicated and helpful

Really happy to have everything looking more professional, streamlined, and systemised. I love the fact I don't have to guess if a client has read the proposal or not...love that!!

Pros

Best of all is that potential clients can actually digitally sign a proposal/contract online - big problem solved! Also the pre-populated content and professional templates makes it easy to get it done quickly. Being able to save my generic pieces of content for future proposals, very mobile friendly viewing, and knowing when the proposal has been viewed...this app is an all-round well thought out business tool that is worth every cent...and it's not expensive.

Cons

Creative control of the template is a little restrictive but I am sure those options will appear in time...

DC

Darren C.

Design, self-employed

Used other for 1-2 years

Prospero is near perfect!

Pros

The price for Prospero is perfect. Easy to use. Adds credibility to my business and work. I love that you can see if the client has opened the proposal and that you send updates if they accept or deny the proposal.

Cons

All in all Prospero has been great. I can't think of anything negative.

BB

Bill B.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Prospero for the little guy

We needed something more than static pdf proposals to gain an edge on our competitors. We tried several competitors that had nice features. The learning curve, flexibility and price point made Prospero the best choice for us!

Pros

Intuative with a small learning curve. First proposal took 20 minutes mainly to learn and setup. Each proposal thereafter less than 5 mins. My sales staff loves Prospero.

Cons

I would like to see more ease of use features added

PH

Piotr H.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 employees

The tools for new level of offering

Updating data and invoices

Pros

Quick access to the layout and the ability to copy ready invoices as a service for a new client.

Cons

Transparency of pages and ease of use of the program.

Design, 1-10 employees

Great product, saves time and helps me close better deals

My proposals on Prospero are so easy to read, clear, and look great. I save a lot of time thanks to templates and a pre arranged structure that helps me get a clearer message to my client, and close better deals. It saves me a lot of time, and simplify's a complicated assignment.

Pros

The templates, the structure, tracking the proposal links, easy to use.

Cons

There's nothing that I don't like about it.

BS

Bianca S.

Arts and Crafts, self-employed

Very handy platform and great support

As told before, I found very practical and intuitive. And the support team was pretty good and fast, attending one feedback I gave and fixing it. :)

Pros

I liked the fact that is pretty well constructed, saving me a lot of time to layout a document and easy to customize.

Cons

At the moment I don't have any observations concerning that.

SL

Sebastião L.

Design, self-employed

Seriously recommend Prospero

Saving time.

Pros

Prospero has an intuitive software with the exact features a designer needs to develop a proposal, it has saved me a lot of time in my life as a freelance designer. It's amazing and I advise you to try it!

Cons

The design of the template is still very limited.

DH

Dom H.

great product & great service

Pros

i love it's simplicity, functionality, and various options & templates with which i can modify the prospect that is best expressing our brand's values.

Cons

it would be great if it would integrate with more invoice softwares :)

KN

Kourosh N.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Great proposal website with reasonable price

Pros

Easy set-up, and quick customer live chat.

Cons

It doesn't have a confidential mode. Confidential mode would be great if they added it. 1. Recipients won’t have the option to forward, copy, print, or download this proposal. When recipients approve the proposal they should have the option to forward, copy, print, or download.

Abigail T.

Graphic Design, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Great sfotware

I used to spend days on proposals and it was such a waste of time as I think most prospective clients really want something short and sweet. This works perfectly for that.

Pros

It's so easy to use, has helped me pare down my proposals and make them look great. Prospero seem to add more functionality regularly and I hope they keep doing that. Simple, easy, saves me so much time!

Cons

There could be more integrations (e.g. send to Basecamp or Quickbooks when won).