QorusDocs Logo
QorusDocs

Fast / Automated / AI-Powered proposal responses that win.

visit website

QorusDocs Reviews

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.84/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

From the help desk to our customer success manager to our implementation team, we've been in good hands with QorusDocs and it's been a great working relationship.
Absolutely amazing product love it the love using it wish I had it many years ago it really has made an impact in our business.
It's easy to implement, easy to learn and share with the team, incredible customer service, and worth the commitment to further your wins in the RFP and proposal space.
The time involved in adding question sets to the database. Inability to approve a block of standard materials upon review.
There are challenges with the XML, wherein it seems to fail or have issues more often that I think it should. That may be because we're hosted onprem.
When starting the project, understanding taxonomy and content structures were really hard.

Entertainment, 1,001-5,000 employees

Qorus Hub Review

Exceptionally good. They continue to be excellent partners for us.

Pros

The relative ease of using the integrated features to pull content from repositories to our production documents.

Cons

No option to bulk load content as I have seen with other proposal management software.

SS

Stephanie S.

Banking, 1,001-5,000 employees

Content Management, Templating tool, Proposal Management and RFP tool, all in one

Experience with QorusDocs software and the entire Qorus team, from Sales to Implementation to Support, has been stellar. I wish all my vendors were as reliable and responsive than the Qorus team. It is a pleasure to do business with this company, we have expanded our contract by 50% in a year because the field is so enthused with the solution.

Pros

This software integrates seamlessly in everything Microsoft. I recommend this solution for companies who are running on Azure and using all the Microsoft suite as the integration is superb and completely transparent to the end-user. Data is kept on your company's cloud, not hosted by a third party, and maintenance of the content is done on SPO, not online.

Cons

I am extremely happy with this solution and this company at large. Like anything, it has some wrinkles here and there once in the weaves of things but overall very minor details that have either been resolved or are on the list of upgrades to be resolved. If I have to mention one, I would say the inability to use Smart fields in Excel, for now.

AS

Asha S.

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Bid Management Review

It is user friendly and a great way to manage, track and report on

Pros

Creating Bid Management pursuits, workflows the management thereof.

Cons

Haven't used the software long enough to comment.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 501-1,000 employees

Excellent Experience

The ability for multiple users to have open and edit one document simultaneously has saved us countless hours of versioning and editing.

Pros

From implementation to end-users daily use, Qorus was easy to implement, quick to troubleshoot issues, and well received when rolling out to our organization.

Cons

It would be helpful to have a way to combine Q&A items into one document for SME updates. In other words, the auto-generated email has all of the content in one email/document for review/approval, rather than that multiple Q&A documents and therefore multiple Q&A update emails.

NM

Nicole M.

Law Practice, 501-1,000 employees

Getting the big picture from the data

Pros

The Database View feature is valuable to get a big picture look at the data and make quick fixes to content incorrectly entered data. The ability to export project data to Microsoft Excel to generate reports is also useful.

Cons

The search function often generates results that aren't relevant.

Nicole, thank you for the positive review on Qorus. We completely agree that ease of use when it comes to content management is vital for administrators. We want you to know that our search is fully contextual, so it searches not only the metadata of the document, but also deep within the content of each document. This means that you may get more results than you thought, if your search term is too broad! Luckily, we have some awesome tips on how to get to the right content quickly. Your Qorus CSM will be in touch to talk you through this!

AH

Alden H.

Profnaueil propaoses

Pros

The white color standardizes the format of our proposals and produces a high quality document over and over that saves time to present to our customers improving the overall sales cycle

Cons

I would like to see more industry specific content as we need to dive deeper into our customer segments we need to understand their business models and what their pain points are to a drive technology alignment

Law Practice, 501-1,000 employees

Qorus brings excellent value to proposal management

I have been using Qorus to aid proposal development and content management. This systems allows me to readily curate new content as I use it in proposals.

Pros

Ease of use. The system is easy to navigate and customizable. Excellent customer and product service.

Cons

I manually upload and approve of content. Have to stay on top of deadline so the documents remain useable.

EP

Elli P.

Aviation & Aerospace, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Love this company and their product

Excellent company, fantastic people, good product.

Pros

Simple, flexible, and does almost everything we need it to to! Allows for internal and external collaboration with minimal broo haha

Cons

There are a very few features that are missing which would be helpful... but otherwise... it's perfect

HO

Harrison O.

Telecommunications, 11-50 employees

Incredible, friendly service

Pros

It is very easy to integrate with other software, such as Microsoft Word. The customer support and training was hands-on and excellent.

Cons

While it was initially slightly confusing to set-up, the customer service made integration smooth and easy.

AL

Annisa L.

Aviation & Aerospace, 501-1,000 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Qorus can be whatever you need it to be

Pros

I really appreciate the support team. We use Qorus in a way that most customers do not, and they have been incredibly responsive to accommodate us

Cons

There have been a couple of strange glitches that set us back (but not in a meaningful way), but they were remedied.

BM

Bryan M.

Insurance, 10,001+ employees

HCSC Qorus review

We aren't utilizing the tool to it's fullest potential for proposal management, but I am hopeful that we will have more adoption and will be utilizing the tool to its fullest potential in the near future.

Pros

#1 is the customer support from Qorus. I tell everyone who asks about our use of Qorus Hub and our previous use of Qorus Breeze that I have never worked with a vendor that was as responsive to our needs as Qorus. You are unmatched in this area. I also love how easy the tool is to use. Your ease of integration with Microsoft Word, Excel, and SharePoint make using the tool as simple as can be.

Cons

The only con is that at times some of our users have difficulty locating content, but that may be more on the sheer volume of content we maintain in the tool.

AS

Aaron S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Qorus Breeze

Pros

The interface for Qorus Breeze is very intuitive and user friendly. Finding pieces of content is quick and easy, and the ability to collaborate with team members within documents is a great feature. I also like the Breeze panel you can install within Microsoft Word and Excel to make finding and inserting content into your document much faster.

Cons

It lacks the ability to modify content categories on-demand. I would also like the ability to export content on-demand within the Knowledge Source into a Word or Excel file.

KK

Kurt K.

Entertainment, 5,001-10,000 employees

Qorus Content Hub

Pros

The consolidation of our assets and task management in a centralized hub has made a tremendous difference in our ability to produce proposals and respond to RFPs.

Cons

We haven't tripped across anything permanently problematic. A few minor bugs here and there as with all software, but responsiveness to fixing them has been spot on.

AP

Amanda P.

Banking, 1,001-5,000 employees

SNB QorusDocs Review

I have had a very positive experience with QorusDocs and it allows my team to distribute, manage and maintain content and other documents quickly and efficiently across all segments of the bank.

Pros

What I like most about this software is the centralization and ease of both access, sharing and tracking of all our documents and content stored within QorusDocs.

Cons

What I like least about the software (and this may be a critique of SharePoint), is that it can sometimes be difficult/confusing to make changes to the ContentHub libraries within the many different settings options.

MH

Margaret H.

Insurance, 501-1,000 employees

A highly useful tool

Pros

Ease of access Integration with Microsoft Office tools Ease of review and edit of the database

Cons

The time involved in adding question sets to the database Inability to approve a block of standard materials upon review

TM

Talukanyani M.

Telecommunications, 501-1,000 employees

User in Telecoms

Having the important documents that are used most in the company in one hub, where people do not have to ask for documents from different people and have to wait for the documents to be sent, with that being an issue to slow down the response of the one who asked for the document, and also documents can be lost if a PC crashes or the person leaves the company. So QorusDocs will help.

Pros

Having company most used document centralized in one hub. Organized for users to retrieve contents with ease, having recommended contents for pursuits of your relevant task and also being able to just searching the document for content you want. Having to see and get alerts on the renewal of your documents on SharePoint.

Cons

When trying to upload documents to the content folder, the file explorer sometimes does not pop up. Which seems like a glitch.

KR

Kristian R.

Staffing and Recruiting, 5,001-10,000 employees

Content on Another Level

As the implementation lead, the administrator, and a user, the experience has moved our content management and SharePoint approach to another level. Now we have metadata. Now we can filter. Now we have Power BI reports and we're thinking about automation.

Pros

Qorus allows the proposal manager to stay in "the zone." They can search many sources (e.g., SharePoint sites, OneDrive shares) without leaving Word or Excel and move on. The software fits into the flow of our work beautifully.

Cons

Sometimes it feels a little glitchy, things don't work, have to retry, etc. And the glitches are sporadic so they are hard to trace.

DM

Doram M.

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Excellent Customer Success Team!!

Great team. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] have been fantastic in helping our organization understand the value of QorusDocs and how to implement best practices to ensure successful adoption.

Pros

The ability to create control and ownership of content. This will assist in reducing the proliferation of the content and ensure we have a single message

Cons

The setup and admin tasks are difficult and require someone with specific system knowledge to be successful

DC

David C.

QorusDocs Evaluation Exercise

Pros

Intuitive workflow and logic, highly usable once the model is in place. High quality outputs. Comprehensive activity reporting.

Cons

Implementation of a scalable model for the enterprise requires some degree of design and anticipated use; these aspects may not be completely apparent at the outset or during demo evaluation.

TB

Teresa B.

New User of Qorus

I've used other Proposal applications such as Quivdian and PMAPS which both were very interactive with tons of features. As I get to use Qorus in this new role, I'm hoping that I can master this application as well.

Pros

So far, the appearance is self explanatory-I noticed a help desk feature which is helpful; however I was thinking something that is more interactive would be an added benefit.

Cons

I would like for Qorus to be more intuitive and also to feature more than 10 items per page.

MC

Maria C.

Insurance, 201-500 employees

Easy to Use

Pros

Very user friendly! I love the search feature.

Cons

This not a way to replace a document unless you open the doc and save the new one. Seems like we should be able to press a button to replace.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1,001-5,000 employees

Qorus feedback and survey!

Pros

Qorus helps automate, search and integrate well into various applications to streamline business needs!

Cons

We need to find out what information is current or old, tagging or giving a timestamp on information and being able to update it, seeing current and prior information is key.

MB

Matthew B.

Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 employees

Qorus for PdP

Pros

Ease of use and professional output. We previously generated manual proposal which was time consuming and prone to error.

Cons

Over inclusive for what I require. I simply require a quote format/template to allow me to generate professional docs.

PD

Prasheen D.

10/10

Pros

Helps save time on RFX oppurtunities ..................

Cons

none today - its good and the integration to sharepoint is perfect

KN

Kalindi N.

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Life made easy!!!

Love love love it!!! Super excited to start playing with QorusDocs and creating many many templates

Pros

I love everything I have seen so far about this product! I create templates for proposals, SOWs, etc. and this will allow me to create and manage these templates in a central place where other users can easily edit for different opportunities

Cons

Need to play around with it a bit more but so far everything looks easy to use and understand