Qwilr Reviews

Qwilr

Document design and automation tool for sales teams.

Qwilr

Excellent, convenient, targeted service

Pros

My client was looking to build sales sites to use for pitches to new customers. We looked at many different options before finding Qwilr, and what a relief: it was exactly what they we looking for. The sites look so professional. As a designer, I was thrilled that I had enough customization options to ensure that my client's branding came through unequivocally in the sites. The ability to save templated blocks is an incredibly useful feature, as it allows sales reps to quickly piece together a pitch site that is tuned to the needs of that opportunity. I can recommend Qwilr without hesitation.

Cons

There have been some minor usability and feature issues, which I shared with the support time (and to which they responded promptly and personably.) As of summer 2017, there were minor issues with mobile views, and the PDF rendering. Given the responsiveness of the team, I suspect these issues have already been resolved, or on their way to being so.

Make old formatted quotes look modern and professional using Qwilr

Basically our experience has been brilliant. We are a software company and used to produce our quotes in Word and send as PDFs. Now our professional looking quotes are sent from Qwilr and we get all the analysis we need from Qwilr. Once we had a bank of content any quote is quick and easy to produce and the feedback from our customers has been extremely positive. Would highly recommend Qwilr and their staff.

Pros

Saved Blocks, ease of use, statistics and analysis tools, cloning quotes. The list is endless

Cons

Nothing, all positive

The best proposal software!

Pros

Super easy to use and the best looking proposal software on the market! We always get compliments from clients when we present our services via Qwilr. I would recommend it to any service business.

Cons

None. There are no cons to this product.

Stunning presentation help us land the majority of proposals we send out

Time savings, presentation that helps us stand out, streamlined process to get contracts signed and deposits paid

Pros

I love how quickly and easily I can throw together a proposal. It used to take over an hour each time I'd put one together, now it only takes 20-30 minutes -- including bidding out costs. Huge time-saver and great presentation that most of our competition isn't doing. Definitely gives us an edge there as well.

Cons

I've had some issues with formatting text or photos to get them perfect. I'm kind of picky with design-related stuff, especially when we're trying to earn new business, so I want to make sure it's perfect. The custom CSS helps, but they're globally applied. Last time I tried, there wasn't a way to add a custom CSS class to a specific element.

A great tool to make basic quick and good looking proposals, and follow up on their status

We have managed to save a great amount of time and harmonise our proposals across the team. Also this centralises proposals by status and signatures and information flow within the company. I would definitely recommend for startups such as ours to help on this.

Pros

We used to work on PPT and send PDF proposals to our clients, calculating elements by hand, some times making mistakes and not being able to offer various options for our proposals in an explicit way. It was time consuming and not aesthetic. Qwilr allows us to save 10 minutes by proposal, have a standardised presentation and avoid mistakes in calculating discounts etc. ... A great tool for making our lives easier.

Cons

We work in various languages and it can sometime be a little complicated to translate certain elements, or customise them to be understood based on the country we are addressing our proposals to, but I would consider this as a minor problem.

I am very happy with this service

I got a big increase in sales thanks to this software it really makes a difference in your business

Pros

My clients love the look and the convenience of having the proposal on there phone. We design websites and what a better way to showoff than with a great looking proposal.

Cons

Sometimes theres a glitch with the auto safe a you can loose some changes to your work but is not that common for it to happen.

Making life better, one proposal at a time.

We're in the private yacht charter business so every inquiry from a potential guest requires a proposal in return. The need to calculate a custom total, specialty information based on requests, and at a price point that looking professional with clean design will build a certain level of trust. My team loves Qwilr because Qwilr makes their lives that much easier. The built in estimate blocks make pricing out the estimate instant. The full-width design and minimalist look match our brand perfectly so the experience is seamless for our clients. With Qwilr, our clients notice how fast we respond with a custom proposal and how above-and-beyond it is to the typed email and spreadsheet estimate that our competition sends out.

Pros

Ease of use and overall functionality, appearance.

Cons

Haven't found any yet. So far it's making our lives easier every day.

Great Team Great Service

Efficient and professional proposal creation.

Pros

The integrations of other software's, such as Stripe, Hubspot etc.

Cons

The incompatibility with video sites, such as Vimeo and splash block.

Good product on the way to be great

My overall experience is the main thing that made us go for Qwilr. First of all we got a really good first impression from our contact who were very helpful, second is how willing Qwilr were to make adjustments to fit our needs.

Pros

I like how easy Qwilr is to use and the graphic elements is really up to date.

Cons

There are som upgrades that needs to be done to make the overview better. Some features that I would like see that I know is on the way.

Qwilr replaced PowerPoints for our team & it's sublime

Pros

Functionality - it allows for use as an internal and external presentation document. Easy link sharing. Easy to upload photos with minimal editing needed. Access to a stock image library. Easily aligned to showcase company branding and color scheme. Professional appearance. Option to password protect.

Cons

Viewability. Since it is a document, if you use it as a presentation, you will need to zoom in to make the text larger and easily readable across a meeting room.

Qwilr is a great simple web-based proposal solution

Qwilr has been so supportive, especially your super patient and helpful rep Sydney Youngblood. Her guidance and support has been vital to our selection of Qwilr as a solution.

Pros

The system is straightforward and simple, it can be taught fairly quickly and has a mostly intuitive interface. Even sales people can be trained to use it, despite being time crunched. This has made it a decent solution to create simple web-based proposal site to summarize and deliver sales proposals.

Cons

I often find myself wishing there was a bit more granularity in the controls, and sometimes the controls can be touchy. Also, wish there was an option for custom domains in the Business plan.

Staff are very helpful

The staff admittedly are very responsive

Pros

Aesthetics - look of the presentation can be made very professional. Fairly straightforward to use. Staff very responsive on livechat and follow up on issues.

Cons

Integrations with hubspot and zapier have been difficult as the data pushed through is messy (in a nested array?) so heaps of steps needed in API/zapier to split out the data which has been very time consuming. Oh and limited to 20 Zapiers due to security which isnt great for us.

Fits What We've Been Looking For

We thought about building our own interactive proposal software, but we found Qwilr and it meets 99% of our needs at a modest price. There are a few pieces that could use improvement but overall it's been a great resource for us.

Pros

Auto-save is nice and I'm glad that it respects multiple editors by block access. Cloning is extremely helpful.

Cons

I wish I could add a rate on the fly that doesn't need to be saved. Using the block styles is not super intuitive. Sometimes there are bugs with images showing over each other in edit mode then being fine when published. With rates, sometimes the unit says "hour" and sometimes "hours" and I'm not sure how to fix that. It doesn't seem to be tied to the actual number.

overall qwilr has been great at doing what we need

Pros

the simple templates already enforced, putting something generic together is pretty easy. i believe you guys even customised a block for us which was much appreciated

Cons

sometimes difficult to customise things easily (when you dont know what you're doing) and when it gets buggy, bad look when sending onto clients

Saves so much time!

Our proposals look professional and are easily accessed. Overall it has increased our image and reduced time spent on preparation.

Pros

It integrates with Pipedrive which is what we use for our CRM, a lot of the repetitve stuff is done automatically.

Cons

there isn't anything really anything I don't like about it.

Great Tech For CPQ

Great looking product - I've been tracking Qwilr for many years now and have been very impressed with the product they've built. For sales orgs looking for a CPQ solution, this gives sales reps a lot of freedom to be creative without losing control of the company brand guidelines.

Pros

Fairly easy to set up and build out something elegant to share with customers. Simplified our proposal writing substantially by adding an element of repeatability. Really like the widgeted approach to building components for a proposal that others on the team could use and the integrations with other platforms, most notably Stripe.

Cons

A few parts of the product are too rigid - I wanted to insert a video into a section but was obliged to put a text box over it which didn't make sense for my use case. Some navigational challenges to find things as well.

The one solution for all sales documents

Before Qwilr, invoices took us a day to prepare and now we can churn out any sales documents in a matter of minutes.

Pros

We were tired of using different tools to create proposals and invoices. We were able to do all of our sales documentation using Qwilr. They offer a wide range of templates, all of which are designed beautifully. they have everything a sales team could need to create impressive proposals and invoices, right from royalty free images to video embedded documents

Cons

The price seems to rather high. Also, most of the useful features are only included in the business version. their basic paid version lacks most of the features.

Game changing software when creating proposals!

Pros

Its easy to use, looks amazing and very professional, plus there is no need to resend when a proposal is updated!

Cons

Nothing - its amazing! I have never used something like this before and can honestly hope I never have to go back to the old way of sending out proposals again!

The best product we've used for proposals and quoting

Improved professionalism when quoting for new work and work contracts

Pros

The sheer ease of use with great image library, solid block features to build a quote and the awesome quoting block. We trialed over 10 other similar pieces of software but the ability to have quote pricing sections which very important to us and Qwilr fitted the bill perfectly. Their support team were very helpful and even listened to our ideas on what would improve the software for us. The price options are reasonable too, with a level for everyone and even the most basic offering solid features.

Cons

Not much. We'd like to see a few further improvements in the quoting area and some more industry specific images, but these are quite niche requirements for us and for a general user these wouldn't be roadblocks.

Beautiful and easy to use; could expand some options

Pros

It can be hard for online tools to balance good looks (both in the graphic user interface and the actual results) with ease of use, but Qwilr does that nicely. The pages it turns out look great -- and they're not hard to figure out how to make.

Cons

It seems like it's on a slow trajectory towards becoming more customizable and flexible, but there have been places where I've thought, Why can't I edit text here to look exactly how I want it to look? or Wouldn't it be better if I could just click and drag to get something put just where I want it? That can be a little weird to adjust to after using programs that offer you many, many options, like PowerPoint.

Much Client love received from using Qwilr

Fast proposals and easy tracking of what has been sent out, what's been approved and how many times it's been open.

Pros

Qwilr is super easy to use and make a proposal look super beautiful and sleek. Almost every single proposal I sent got a comment from the client I sent it to. It's very easy to send out with the link and is fast to set up. I also love the fact that we are saving paper.

Cons

It's a bit difficult to make an actual invoice which I would prefer a better system for but in the same layout as the proposals that I send out. The price is a lot higher than similar products, however, I prefer Qwilr's layout as it looks better!

Qwilr makes us look great

I have been able to create the best proposals in my career with Qwilr. The output is of a great quality and its so simple to make. We would have never be able to create such beautiful webpages otherwise.

Pros

Qwilr helps us showcase our creative work very easily. It is very presentable and gives a great first impression about our company. I also love the creative tools Qwilr offers - they help us with personalization and creative freedom.

Cons

Nothing

Taking Our Company To The Next Level

Amazing experience. From the initial demonstration from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], to signing on and starting to easily create pages, to the technical support that is fast and easy, to our internal team picking up the program so quickly. This program is a game-changer for our company. I highly recommend to anyone who is considering this program.

Pros

I love how professional these pages look and all the features you can add into one page. It was very simple and easy to create each page and then work with HubSpot as well. Our sales team picked up how to use the program with only a half-hour of training.

Cons

It was a little confusing when setting it up with hubspot on how you cannot CLONE one template because then it will not show up in hubspot. Also I wish it could pull the information "contact owner's email address" from hubspot into the pages.

A notch above the rest

Converting sales prospects to clients -- it has definitely helped me seal the deal.

Pros

Qwilr has the most visually stunning features compared to any proposal software I've seen on the market. Its flexibility allows me to match it to our brand, and customize each proposal to our specific clients and prospects. The embed option super-charges my proposals with inserted google docs, and airtables, which always garner rave reviews from clients.

Cons

It is at times a little buggy (but no more so than any other proposal software I've used), and I would like to see a bit more flexibility with differing fonts and formats within a specific block.

working on this is more than effective

this app get my work good looking in a pretty fast way

Pros

The UI is wonderful, is easy to undertand and easy to use. The security system is great, i can count a couple of time that i sended a document to the wrong person and with this app taht is so easy to solve, just like delete a message. The fact that i can integrate this app with my analytics and CMR apps is make my life a little more easy

Cons

My team and i haved problems with to understand how to integrate the images correctly, was frustating at first, after taht all good. The price is hig when youlok over other apps with simlar features, but i pay it anyway.