RepZio Reviews

RepZio

Mobile sales solution for field sales reps

RepZio

Its a user friendly software which allows for quick input of sales, orders, quotes, etc.

Pros

Its an app which permits to work quickly with customers when on the sales floor. Modifications to product details including pricing and other information are easily doable. This is key when working face to face with customers.

Cons

The user interface is slightly outdated, but not a deal-breaker. Still a quality product overall.

Love using RepZio - it's easy and has lots of great features.

Pros

Images of products, ability to email orders, export to Excel, view history of customer orders. I can use RepZio as a catalog since everything is there.

Cons

Sometimes its challenging to go back and forth between items and reviewing the order. Length of time it takes to upload images especially when trying to put together an order.

Overall user friendly and good customer service

Pros

Software is very user friendly. Showroom mode is nice feature. Customers appreciate thumbnails. Easy to print barcodes.

Cons

During market we can only see orders placed on the specific iPad it was taken on instead of all iPads. Hard to remove discount on individual lines. Would like to be able to print dublicate tags at once.

Decent order taking app for trade shows

ability to take orders without a data connection in a tradeshow setting.

Pros

ease of use ability to add products order taking ability ability to integrate with platforms/programs web platform design

Cons

getting in contact with support ability to customize data showing

I have used several different sales software programs and find RepZio the easiest in most aspects

Pros

ease of finding customer info, writing an order. Now that inventory is included it lets us know whats going and not at time of order which allows reselection in some cases

Cons

Its a little tricky when it comes to finishing and sending the order but once you are used to it, ok

very user friendly

Pros

When working with customers, it has great images, and data to share. Product availability, and inventory is most important.

Cons

I operate several different order entry systems and I have not found a con. It is very user friendly whether on the road or in the show mode.

Love it! Quick, easy to use, customers enjoy the images with every order!

Pros

It's easy to understand, efficient to use and impresses customers! Like the customer reports and big icons. Makes ordering fun!

Cons

That every vendor i work with does not yet use it! Actually there is no downside so far, its straight firward and very user friendly.

I like the software most of the time

Pros

Easy to write and review orders with customers since it includes photos and pricing and you can email a copy to all who needs it

Cons

If an order is not accepted and left in a Hold pattern, then when you start a new order, it adds to the first not accepted order. Also, difficult to go back and add items.

Was a very fluid and easy experience

Pros

Have no complaints. Happy with everything. Quality product and does everything I needed it to do. Thank you

Cons

I have no cons to report. Happy with everything. Wish I could give you some cons to work off of but I do not have any which I'd say is a good thing.

works well for the money

Pros

It is pretty self explanatory and easy to use after playing with it a few times for new users. Our reps use so many different programs and this one is very user friendly for them.

Cons

the credit card scanner is hard to use and entering a new customer is so difficult and takes so much time.

Pros

All set up, just put in the information ready to go, putting customers information and processing PO is easy with shipping information

Cons

Possibly make it user friendly, better pictures used for presentations to customers, so product looks better little more design put in the presentation

RepZio works well, but the design is sometimes not intuitive.

Pros

Functionally it works well enough for what I need. It doesn't crash like some of your competitors and it allows me to see photos, description etc. Overall this is a solid app.

Cons

Sometimes it's not straight forward how to navigate and complete what I am trying to efficiently. The scanning process with the camera doesn't work well. Navigating between product pages and orders becomes a bit confusing when creating an order.

Chad, Thank you for your review. Your time is valuable and really appreciate your feedback. In the next version, due out in under a week, we addressed your concern. In the new version you will see a new button on the customers main page called "Create order". This is a simpler solution for creating orders. Thank you again, Alex Fraser

Very efficient, good to use program

Pros

User friendly, great for clientele to make selections. After beginning the use of this program, clients agreed that this was very easy to use .

Cons

At times, different accounts would be difficult to cross over, leading to pricing discrepancies. Easy to rectify once identified.

Easy to use program and can be proficient in a short amount of time

Pros

It meshed well with our current system. Order copies came out well, and it was easy to override information if needed.

Cons

Loading images and updates took some time. If we had to push updates during use, we had to stop using or wait until updates were complete and re-boot.

Great sales tool

Pros

The ability to easily produce sample orders, send images and create wish lists for my customers makes it hard to imagine how I ever did these things without Repzio.

Cons

The images will sometimes need to be refreshed multiple times before they are all visible on my iPad.

This software is a huge asset for any distributor or wholesale company.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to deploy, low learning curve. The software works amazing well and is very easy to setup.

Cons

Nothing. We love it all. The software does what it us suppose to do and I can't think of any negative comments

This software allows me to have my clients and my product line literally at my fingertips!

Efficiency and closed sales!

Pros

I like how easy it is to enter an order, or with a tap, it can be a quote. I love having my product line available so if the product they are looking at on the floor doesn't quite meet their needs, I can quickly show them other options that hopefully will. It is a great tool! I also like how you can bookmark items the client shows interest in.

Cons

I don't really have any cons. This ap allows me to to be efficient and answer questions quickly. It is a great tool with so much at your fingertips!

User Friendly, Easy to manage, Great reports!

Pros

I really like the ability to manage my information so easily. I can make changes in minutes on my tablet in the middle of a show. Very easy program to teach to my sales people.

Cons

Its a bummer that is does not work on anything but Apple. I wish I could use with any tablet. Learning the features can be a little over whelming but Repzio University helps a lot!

I've been working with Repzio for a little over a year now, and my experience has been delightful.

Pros

What I like most about Repzio is how user friendly it is. Ease of order placing and tracking customer data. Ease of use and training capabilities.

Cons

Can be very buggy. Sometimes you will upload files with the same name in send files and it will still display the old one. Image management via the web manager is very clunky.

Great photos but not that easy entering orders I use mercury amp as well much Easier to use

Pros

The photos were high quality and very good. Updates were also made easy sending catologs pricelists to customers were simple.

Cons

Entering orders getting price on goods when showing photos to customers . Price should be next to or on the same screen as photo to make presentation easy. checking old orders and history of amp.

I find Repzio somewhat easy to use compared to other systems that are out there.

Pros

I like having the images to be able to show customers and the easy way to add items to their cart. It is easy to add customers as well.

Cons

I definitely do not like not being able to enter someone's credit card information and have to call it in. It is also hard to start an order and then come back to it in order to add product. I have yet to figure this out. It takes you to the page to submit without an option to continue shopping/adding items.

I'm a sales rep for White Ginger Chicago

Pros

The photos are great. It's easy to use. I'm fairly new and have little to compare this to but when I have used it... I had no problems. All that I know is that it seems to work just fine.

Cons

I wish our company used the same rep program for all of our vendors. There are some things that I had to add into the notes window that I feel should have it's own window. Other than that - I'm fairly new and have little to compare this to.

Great program to use! Helps avoid using paper order forms

Pros

I like the environmental aspect to using this software. The fact that we can avoid writing orders on paper and have a software to assist is great! I also enjoy the fact that the order is then electronically sent to our customer service team to process. This helps avoid any order delays.

Cons

One of the things i did not like is the extra steps i need to take to get to a specific section i need to update when taking an order. A little tricky to navigate.

Doesn't have the capabilities I really use like in ECAT.

Pros

In putting orders is fairly easy. Wish lists are easily established. Photography is true to the look of the product. It is easy to pull up the Images but you have to screenshot them to make a list of photographs to send to your customers.

Cons

It is Difficult to make lists of products to send to customers. There is no way to pull up new product only. You have to filter through the entire list of products.

Occasional use as a designer for sales support

Pros

ease of search capability, ability to integrate into website, ability to create orders on i-pad, ability to check stock.

Cons

incompatibility with Quickbooks, inability to customize website, not much besides that..............