All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

RepZio Reviews

Great Product

Pros

It eliminates the tedious task of lugging around huge paper catalogs and keeping them updated.

Cons

When a product is deleted, you can no longer see what it was, in order to offer substitutions. A deleted product file would be great (with image) to facilitate recommending alternate product to the customers.

Elaine, Thank you for your submission and suggestion, it is a great idea. We will take a look to see what we can do. Alex

I work with 2 manufacturers who use Rep Zio and I love the product! I have recommended it to others

Quick and Easy to use.

Pros

So easy to use, from setting up new clients, to finding products easily, to submitting orders; it could not be more user friendly. Love that it can show pictures of items, immediately send copies of order to clients, and allow customization.

Cons

I have not found anything to complain about using RepZio. I have loved using it and have asked other manufacturers to use it as well.

Quite a good app but still has something to improve to be be perfect

Faster workflow. Better customer service. Convenient data tracking.

Pros

Intuitive design. Fast working application. Very professional. Vast abilities to be adapted to specific buisnesses.

Cons

Some features are not noticable. It would be great to have user manual to reveal full potential. In rare cases it is hard to figure out how to perform necessary operations. Iphone version has less features than tablet version.

Rep zio is a great tool, sending professional orders immediately to my customer.

Pros

The orders, show a photo of each item with description and pricing. Very easy to customize our product and change pricing.... Also able to send tear sheets of imagery to our clients!

Cons

When sending a prospective order or order to a customer, I wish the customer could tap on the image and enlarge photo when they receive the order. Currently it is extremely small, ineligible to view.

I've been using RepZio for 5 years for 3 different Companies. It's works just like it's supposed to

Pros

It updates quickly, it's 100% accurate, very user friendly and placing orders is easy as 1, 2, 3! Everyone gets an email copy of the Order with all revelant info - items #'s, color images, Qtys, Pricing, PO Info, etc.

Cons

Nothing I can think of - it always updates and works perfectly. Always easy to use and even my Dealers figure it out and have no problems scrolling through the product.

Overall good experience with the supports, but features can be improved

Pros

The pricing per user is great, the customer supports is quick and very knowledgeable. Printing Barcodes price tags feature is useful.

Cons

Some features are lacks of updates, there are more room for improvement to be align with similar apps, such as the tear sheet feature can be more user friendly , and sending email through own server instead of use iOS email mailbox.

easy to use

No more heavy catalogs, ease of transition from one line to another, making for better/bigger orders.

Pros

versatile with or without internet, good pictures, bookmarking, cloning, able to do multiple orders, make notes....

Cons

you can't send an email anonymously to multiple recipients. You can't choose a city name, or a given area to send out an email blast. You can't look up a customer by telephone number

very helfull

make my life very easy in terms of send info and place orders

Pros

easy to work, and very good to show picture, send picture, mails, promos etc, very east to place and summit orders.

Cons

I really don`t have any big complain about the application, for me works very good, sometimes some of the customers on my customer list vanish and I have to put them bag, beside that no other problem or complain.

Use RepZio for two of the furniture lines I sell. Easy to navigate and show clients product.

Pros

The ease in creating orders, from adding clients to completing and submitting orders. Very simple to educate new employees on this program.

Cons

Takes a long time to refresh when opening the program. Have to wait for 3-4 minutes with a client before I can open the program and select the customer I am working with, should have. Abrackground app refresh running always to prevent this.

Great sales tool and easy to navigate. Makes presentations a breeze!

Pros

Rep Zio is easy to navigate and make presentations. The change of finish options makes it an valuable sales aid from a Wholesale perspective. I've been using for over 5 yrs and by far the best and easiest to use I have found

Cons

Difficult to copy orders to another account and changing shipping addresses. Need to mke the fields easier to select and what you are asking for.

Repzio is a great software program ..... everything you need is in one place!

Pros

Repzio is a great sale tool for sales rep! I love to use it and have it while I am on the road! I can look up pricing, make quotes for clients and refer to quote that I have sent!

Cons

Repzio is some slow when you need to look up products .... and its hard to merge duplicated accounts. I am not on the admin side so maybe it is easy to merge but over all really few complaints.

I really like to work with Repzio. I can do catalogs and I can see all orders I made.

I can do order quickly with pictures

Pros

I like that I can do different catalogs and send them to my Customer with images. It is very easy to work with.

Cons

What I like less about this software is when I search for a Customer and click on the name and if it is not the good Customer, it does not bring me to the name to continue looking, I have to restart again at the beginning.

We love repzio. WE use it with Melrose and it is very easy to use.

Pros

I like that it works with Melrose: good, better, best pricing. I like that it won't let us close the order without the email and phone number for customer.

Cons

I wish that you had a back office program and that you worked with multi line agencies. A back office program would be beneficial to track commissions....without that I cannot use repzio for my agency.

Pretty good, fes downsides

Pros

Once you get the hang of it very easy to use, fast, nice interface. Easy to switch between different flipbooks

Cons

Some flipbooks change backgrounds to pages from other flipbooks. We work in an international organisation, each country has its own flipbooks and all books are visible for each country, i just want to see my flibooks but That is not possible.

Excellent source for sales representatives

Pros

Ease of use and interactive system for both sales tools and website use. It is so effective for selling both at shows and on the road. Also, the product tear sheets are great selling tools for my sales representatives.

Cons

When you look into a customers orders, it takes a online order and adds the totals together and does not separate the totals.

it s good when it works but there is a difficulty when doing customized items

Pros

on my ipad, but I tried to transfer to an Ipad pro and its been difficult sometimes the images never come up and I feel foolish. then I am trying to talk about the products and I have to move on to something else. some lines upload easier

Cons

on my ipad, it really takes a long time to load and its irritating with customers get impatient with it.

I use it daily for order entry, and customer info...great tool

Pros

The ability to have in my hands, a history of what a customer has purchased in the past, photos of styles, and the ability to place orders on the fly...takes the place of lugging around 10 different catalogs.

Cons

The fact that it only updates the inventories once an hour...and you have to remember to log out, and back in, to get the update.

RepZio is an all inclusive tool that combines catalog, price list images and inventory into one

Pros

The platform is easy to maneuver. I can go from screen to screen quickly and logically. The image quality and amount of useful information available makes for powerful presentations.

Cons

Nothing comes readily to mind. The only frustration I have is missing images but that has to do with photography amade available by my company.

This is the best platform out there for the sales representative. It is the easiest to use!

Pros

The ease of use. You don't have to guess where to go next. Everything is easily laid out and at your fingertips.

Cons

I wish the back office/customer reporting systems were better and more informative. Detailed customer reports would be great. Including best sellers not purchased by customer. Quick order forms for repeat orders.

I have had this app with multiple vendors. As long as the vendor supplies all the necessary info thi

Pros

Able to have less paperwork. All price lists that are needed are there. All customer info is at your fingertips. You can have pricing from as many vendors as has the app.

Cons

If the vendors do not have someone assigned to this, then critical information can be left out. The app is only as good as the information that is included.

Overall very good! I'm having a few issues when first booting up program. It always boots me out!

Pros

I can enter an order and see if an item is in stock. I can easily submit the order to the manufacturer and send a confirmation to the customer. Love this feature!

Cons

On the browse feature when you select the price level I'd like it to be "high lighted" so you know for sure you are working at the correct price level.

I have always been a big fan of Rep Zio. Your customer service is great

Pros

I have multiple lines using Rep Zio and I like the operating system. It is really easy to use. Your customer service is AWESOME! (Especially Bill)

Cons

There is really nothing to dislike about this program. It is very efficient. The only thing I can think of is the ability to expand pictures on submitted orders would be nice

RepZio is by far the industry leader. Customer service is second to none, easiest program out there

Pros

ease of use, customer service, tear sheet and quoting abilities and the simple start up. great for even non tech savvy people.

Cons

I wish it had a mapping feature and sales reporting capabilities. A CRM integration or addition the the program would be fantastic. I am still always on the look out for a great mapping and CRM.

The best sales tool available for my industry

Pros

It is an invaluable tool for small and large sales from anywhere, including my iphone. I can send quotes, sales orders, product info, photos to my clients in minutes

Cons

I wish the stock info did not have to be updated manually, sometimes my company does not do the update and we need to use other options to get updated.

Nothing but praise

Pros

It's not complicated and is very easy to use. Customer service is great when i need it. Most of the companies I represent are customers of repzio, which attests to what a great app it is

Cons

When I put in an order, then need to put in another po for the same customer, it will only allow me to add to the existing order

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.