Rolldog Logo

Rolldog CRM - manage your business AND increase revenue.

Rolldog Reviews

Allison W.

Highly Recommend Rolldog

Pros

Rolldog was incredibly easy to learn. The system is modern and intuitive so there's no getting lost or guess clicking. It's a great resource for staying updated and managing all interactions with leads and opportunities. I once had a question and support responded within minutes.

Cons

Rolldog doesn't have any cons in my opinion. I would highly recommend this solution.

Hi Allison, Thank you for this positive review and for recommending Rolldog - this means a lot to us. We appreciate the kind words about our functionality and for our support responsiveness. The Rolldog Team

GM

Greg M.

Rolldog Review

Pros

Really like the Opportunity Manager. It really drills down deep into sales opportunities and gives you a good 'objective' view of where you are on a deal as well as where the weaknesses are that you need to focus on. Sale folks in general have 'happy ears' leaning into the strongest parts of a relationship but sometimes not seeing the warning signs. The Opportunity Manager really helps highlight these areas to strengthen the relationship and thus the outcome.

Cons

At first it was missing some tools that we really needed, like interfacing to an email campaign tool, email tracking via Outlook, and just a general lack of focus on prospecting versus once you are engaged with the prospect. However, in the last couple of years the Rolldog team has really made strides in these areas and even released a Leads module to focus on the prospecting side, this has been a large improvement.

Hi Greg, Thank you for your review. The feedback that you and your team provide is invaluable to us. We are happy to 'partner' with customers like yourself and deliver new functionality on a regular basis - including our campaign module as well as our e-mail integration. Stay tuned...there is lots more to come! The Rolldog Team

luz mary R.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

I transformed my sales process

One of the things that impressed me the most was the seamless integration with my sales process because I was able to easily import my contacts and set up a custom sales funnel that suited my specific business needs.

Pros

What I liked the most is the ease of use and the perfect integration with my sales process. Since I started using this platform, I was able to organize my contacts, do a more detailed follow-up of my opportunities and manage all my tasks efficiently.

Cons

There is one aspect that I would like to mention as a possible improvement and that is the interface customization could be a bit more flexible. While I can tailor the fields and stages of the sales funnel to my needs, I'd like even more freedom to customize the layout and look of the platform to my preferences.

KM

Kevin M.

CRM For The Masses

Excellent! Great at listening to end user input and customer support was awesome!

Pros

Ease of use, configuration, usefulness, and quality of support.

Cons

Initial features were basic but improved well overtime and they were highly receptive to user feedback.

MJ

Malcolm J.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Looking for a new CRM - look no further.

Fantastic - happy to recommend to all.

Pros

We were looking for a new CRM for quite sometime to migrate off an aging platform. With a small team, we didn't want to be dragged into a long project cycle. Rolldog now only delivered a smooth implementation but robust product with features that are constantly being released.

Cons

Nothing so far - great team and great product.

Hi Malcolm, Thank you for the kind words! We too, have enjoyed working with you and your team and we are happy to be able to provide you with some great new features in our upcoming release. The Rolldog Team

JC

Jodi C.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

We love Rolldog

As a small not for profit we have been working to develop better workflows. Rolldog and their team are proving to be amazing partners in this endeavor and are helping us understand and build out best practices.

Pros

Rolldog's team has worked with us to tailor the software to our needs as a non- profit. We love how easy it is to use and how open Rolldog is to receiving our feedback

Cons

No cons, just excited for more integrations to come!

Hi Jodi, We love working with you and your team as well!! Thank you for taking the time to write this review - this means a lot to us. The Rolldog Team

JB

John B.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

[SENSITIVE CONTENT], great mix and great partner for your organization!

Exceptional!

Pros

The ease of setup and understanding of how to use within our company. The help from[SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team was exceptional and continues today - whenever we have a question or need, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is there and his team are there!

Cons

As of now, there's not much. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is about to offer some integration capacities that we are highly anticipating, but that is not a "unliked" situation.

Hey John, Thank you for the review - it was very thoughtful of you to do this. We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to rolling out some new functionality that we know you and your team will be able to take advantage of in our upcoming release. The Rolldog Team

JJ

Joel J.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Customer Relationship Management at a New Level

Working with Craig and his team during the initial development and onboarding of the Rolldog platform was what everyone would expect form a CRM company. It was slightly further down the road where this company and it's people truly shine. Through onboarding and update meetings we continued to see more opportunities to help our company advance and adopt new methods in many areas. The more issues and concerns we brought to Craig and his team the more solutions and adaptations came forward. Craig made Rolldog feel like it was a part of our company, that we are not just a customer but a partner in business. It's relationships like these that are truly hard to find these days.

Pros

The one most important Pro for the use of the Rolldog CRM platform and that's the team behind it. Integrating with other applications, Email campaign management, Contact information, Lead Generation and prospecting modules are all made better because of the true support given by the Rolldog team.

Cons

When I look at programs and applications I have used or continue to use that have detractors in them, it's specific to scenarios where the program will not perform the task exactly as I need it to. With Rolldog' s support team and tremendous effort in continuously improving their platform, ever issue I've mentioned has has a solution presented and more often then not, they will improve the process over my original concern. I have yet to stump them in any ask I've made.

Hey Joel, Thank you for taking the time to provide this thoughtful review. We love that you feel like Rolldog is part of your company - we feel the same way!!! Our support team is here to assist whenever you need us. The Rolldog Team support@rolldog.com

MC

Mariela C.

Great experience

I would like to commend this software for its user-friendly interface, efficient functionality, and reliability. It has significantly improved my productivity and has proven to be an indispensable tool for managing my sales pipeline.Also, I would like to recognize the outstanding support that [sensitive content hidden] has provided me. He is knowledgeable, responsive, and always willing to go above and beyond to help me and my clients. His professionalism and dedication to customer satisfaction are truly exceptional.

Pros

One of the most significant benefits of this software is its user-friendly interface. I have found it to be intuitive and straightforward, which has significantly reduced my learning curve and allowed me to be more productive in a shorter amount of time.Another pro of Rolldog is its comprehensive functionality. I have been able to manage my sales pipeline more effectively, and the software has provided...

Cons

I have no cons at the moment. It works as expected.

Hi Mariela, thank you for your detailed review. We really appreciate your feedback and we are so happy to hear about the benefits that Rolldog provides for you. The Rolldog Team

JL

Juan L.

Pipeline Management and CRM

The overall experience has been positive. The software is reliable and easy to use. Rolldog provides the visibility I need and assists with the quarterly pipeline management.

Pros

Very easy to use and effective with managing my pipeline visibility. helps keep my daily tasks organized and which accounts should be targeted or pay close attention to. great timeline management and sequence of events organizer.

Cons

Currently, I cannot think of any cons.

Hi Juan, we really appreciate your positive review! Helping users keep their daily tasks organized and provide a list of upcoming activities is one of the most frequently used features of Rolldog. We also love that you brought up the sequence of events organizer, since this is often a time-consuming pain point for many people in sales. We wanted to make this as easy as possible for our users with 1-click SoE creation that can even be shared with their prospects. The Rolldog Team

SJ

Steven J.

Rolldog Makes it Simple and Effective

Amazing Effective, Helpful, Powerful. It's an easy to use product that keeps me updated with my prospects on a daily basis. Easily and Quickly communicates with SalesForce. Very powerful tool that's helped tremendously with closing leads and building a strong pipeline. The customer service has also been more than stellar.

Pros

The thing I love most about Rolldog is the visibility it provides regarding where my prospects stand in the sales pipeline. Very easy to understand what's happened and what needs to happen moving forward. Next Step Visibility is very important.

Cons

I don't dislike anything about Rolldog. It's a great product that does exactly what I need it to do.

Hi Steven, Your review is greatly appreciated! You hit on some key concepts that makes Rolldog stand out from a sales perspective: provides better visibility; easy [to use]; and helps close leads and build strong pipelines. We are truly delighted that Rolldog adds value your sales day. Thank you for your kind words! The Rolldog Team

GG

Gustavo G.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 201-500 employees

Keep track of all your taks and next steps on the fly!!!

This has allowed me to have complete visibility and on-time reminders of the next visits, calls, or contract signatures.Also, goal achieving per quarter reports lost deals and the customizable data fields allowed me to have an almost tailor-made solution for my company with the benefits of being out of the box and ready to use.

Pros

it is a super-friendly user tool highly customizable and provides 180 degrees of visibility and management for admins and users.

Cons

the reports are out of the box and ready to use, I will like to have more options to customize this part.

Gustavo, thank you for taking the time to submit this review! We are happy to hear that Rolldog delivers the visibility and customization you want...and your benefit comments sum up many of the reasons why we created Rolldog. Regarding the out-of-the box reports, if you are running a report that has been created (and shared) by another user, you cannot customize it...but you can create your own reports and customize them with any filter/criteria/condition you want! Email support@rolldog.com if you require any assistance with customized reports. Thank you again for your review!

CC

Colin C.

Rolldog CRM Feedback

Pros

Working with the Rolldog team has been a very positive and successful experience for our company over the years. We've been able to take advantage of all the features that the Opportunities Manager has to offer in order to maximize our continued growth & development in the media production industry. We would highly recommend Rolldog.

Cons

We look forward to exploring more of the Project Management features this year.

Hi Colin, Thank you for the review! It has been a pleasure working with you as well and we hope that you are able to take full advantage of the Projects module in Rolldog. Should you have any questions - or require any assistance - feel free to reach out to us at support@rolldog.com anytime. The Rolldog Team

NB

Nick B.

Rolldog CRM

My overall experience with Rolldog has been great. We've been able to maximize our sales through our leads with the help of Rolldog. The platform allows us to be efficient, organized and laser focused on opportunities.

Pros

The part I like the most about Rolldog is the ease of use within the platform. I'm able to instantly pull up our list of customers and leads and pinpoint areas that need attention, ultimately to drive sales for the business.

Cons

I would really like to integrate other platforms within Rolldog. Platforms such as the Outlook integration for example would make things even easier on my end. This is something I want to look into further with the customer support team.

Nick, thank you for your great review! We always appreciate when customers take the time to submit reviews. We would encourage you to connect with us within the support portal in the Rolldog app or call us at 800-399-1946 to review your integration needs. Rolldog is 100% integrated with Outlook e-mail and calendar. Additionally, you can use Zapier to integrate to/from almost any other app! Thank you again for your review.

Ariel R.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Stop looking for other CRM: Rolldog is the best one !!

Super, their team is always available for answers.

Pros

Easy to use and excellent visibility to the pipeline!!

Cons

None, work as needed. I love their easy to use interface and graphics.

Hey Ariel, We really appreciate this review! It was very kind of you to say these words. It is customers like yourself that makes our jobs so fun. The Rolldog Team

RG

Roberto G.

Rolldog Review

Pros

This CRM is a simple tool to manage all my opportunities and customers. It is user-friendly software that improves my day-to-day sales capabilities. Allow me to manage many customers and keep track of all the critical KPIs.

Cons

Opto to today, I have not found any cons using this tool. As I mentioned before is a great solution.

Thank you for the positive review Roberto. We really appreciate you taking time from your day to write this for us!

SH

Suzanne H.

Higher Education, 10,001+ employees

Quality Product, Fabulous Service!

Rolldog has been a game changer! It’s an easy way to track activity and manage leads, from start to finish. Training was top notch and the Rolldog team supported me through the implementation process. They were receptive to feedback and worked with me to individualize the product for my needs.

Pros

Continually evolving product, great customization, and very responsive and effective customer service.

Cons

None so far. I am confident that if/when I have one, [sensitive content hidden] and his team will resolve it quickly.

Thank you Suzanne! We appreciate your review and we are pleased to hear about your positive experience with Rolldog.

LC

Lise C.

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Rolldog helps me organize my selling day

Working with Rolldog everyday has made my selling experience more organized, focused and has helped me to close more business.

Pros

Very easy to use and intuitive. I love how it keeps my activities on track and helps me organize my time efficiently.

Cons

The limited reporting functionality was a problem at first, but Rolldog has recently released a new version that includes a full reports module.

Hi Lise, Thank you very much for this review. We appreciate you taking the time to write this - it means a lot to us. Happy to hear that Rolldog is adding value to your day and helping you close more business! We love receiving this feedback from our customers. The Rolldog Team

BS

Brian S.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Flexability

Rolldog was excellent to work with throughout the process of meeting the needs of Mister Transmission. Our regular meetings/updates to find the best structure were instrumental in the successful launch of Rolldog within our companies network. I look forward to growing this system within our company.

Pros

Rolldog is user friendly. Navigating the software easily requires basic instructions.

Cons

A basic user tutorial for "new" users would assist with onboarding new staff.

Hey Brian - thanks for your feedback! We love working with your team. With our support module now in place, we will be continuing to add new training content to make the onboarding process for new users much easier. The Rolldog Team

MN

Mitch N.

Takes the "Gut Feel" out of Opportunity Management

Pros

Rolldog takes the subjectivity of my team of reps out of the equation and lets us focus on objective paths to closure. It has drastically improved our sales process and close rate. It is effective and efficient in managing out pipeline and forecast.

Cons

At this time, none. The solution has performed exactly as we expected.

Hi Mitch, We appreciate your thoughtful review. Our sales team talks about objective vs. subjective approaches to opportunity management during demos, but when it comes from our customers, it brings a whole new perspective. Thank you. The Rolldog Team

EB

Eduardo B.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201-500 employees

Rolldog review

really good experience overall

Pros

very easy and user-friendly. great granularity and qualitative insights. easy to integrate with our current solution

Cons

needs better reporting capabilities and some improvements in the interface

Hi Eduardo, Thank you for the review. We appreciate you taking the time to provide this feedback. We have been listening and have since made some major updates to both our reporting functionality and the Rolldog User Interface. We hope that you are enjoying both! As always, if you have any questions or feedback, please let us know. The Rolldog Team support@rolldog.com

MB

Mark B.

Opportunity Management and CRM

Best opportunity management system on the market even as an overlay to SalesForce and incredible customer service.

Pros

The ability to take a look at our pipeline and not rely solely on the opinion of the sales rep. Rolldog gives us an objective view of each and every lead and opportunity.

Cons

I have no cons as the solution works exactly as I had expected.

Hi Mark - thank you for the review! We really appreciate your functional validation and positive customer service comment. The Rolldog Team

Marketing and Advertising, 501-1,000 employees

Powerful CRM

Pros

Rolldog CRM is a very effective customer relationship management application that aids organizations in managing their customer interactions, sales funnel, and marketing initiatives. The platform has a simple, easy-to-use interface and is intended to be intuitive and user-friendly.It's strong automation features are yet another major benefit. The platform enables companies to automate a variety of processes, including lead nurturing, email marketing, and appointment scheduling. This automation not only saves time but also assists.

Cons

Rolldog CRM's user interface is generally simple to use, although it might not be as aesthetically pleasing or as up to date as some other CRM platforms available but it's just one versus the many benefits of using Rolldog CRM

Thank you for your review and your feedback. Also, we are pleased to announce the release of our new user interface (UI)...coming this week!

HR

Hannah R.

Media Production, 1-10 employees

Rolldog is great for our small team of collaborators

Pros

Incredible customer service & solution-oriented assistance, sections of the system are organized in a "logical" way that makes it easy to understand and learn.

Cons

Not as customizable as other CRM systems, less in-depth reporting than other systems.

DF

Diana F.

Track Opportunities

Pros

It is an excellent solution to follow up on business opportunities. It allows me to have an estimated closing date, and next steps and make decisions to accelerate the close deal.

Cons

I have no concerns about Rolldog. It's great.

Diana, thank you for your review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with others. The Rolldog Team