Sales Cookie Reviews

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.8/10

Reviews by rating

We love the solution as it meets all our needs at a very competitive price.
We have been incredibly impressed by the customer support that we have received to troubleshoot or educate us on the product. I would recommend to any company as their first commission software tool.
Add in fast calculations to all your reports and get easy access to pay any commissions quickly with almost no effort because of the automated rules. Great help from support to top things off.
Could not find anything that I disliked or a feature that I thought was missing.
Before this, we managed everything in Google sheets, which had version control issues and were error prone.
I haven’t found anything yet that would constitute as a negative aspect.

Josh B.

Medical Devices, 11-50 employees

Working Very Well

We no longer need to calculate commissions manually (with all the associated errors, delays, etc.).

Pros

Here are the main pros of Sales Cookie: - Automate calculation of sales commissions - It's easy to change comp plans - Enable reps to view goals and their commissions - Ensure correct payment of commissions - Detailed audit log

Cons

In a perfect world, the software would not be stand-alone but fully integrated within CRM solutions. Sales Cookie has connectors to different business apps, but it's still a standalone app.

Anushka P.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Affordable pricing that will suit any business & Integrates with efficient tools

My business has benefited better with Sales Cookie because our investment in this solution took place on a monthly plan but the value being offered was more. Also, we didn’t have to pay for any setup or implementation fee nor join any long term contract. The process is so simple.

Pros

We use multiple tools to kick start our business so we were on the lookout for such a solution that integrates with popular tools on our lists, luckily Sales Cookie did that for us. They easily integrate with top tools such as Salesforce, Hubspot, Zapier, and more. We wanted our sales teams to work efficiently and we knew that the only way for them to do this is by investing in a simple and easy solution like Sales Cookie. It makes sales so much easier with its sales commission automation solution. It even allows our sales teams to view their online dashboards no matter the device they use. Everything is covered under one tool, in one place, what more do we need.

Cons

1. For brands that don’t have a good source system to capture sales data, this software might not work as efficiently in such cases. 2. It can be difficult to switch from spreadsheets to an efficient sales commission solution at first, but with the training provided that too without any cost, this process becomes simpler.

NB

Nick B.

Its ok

It is ok

Pros

Knowing my commision, and seeing where it is coming from

Cons

Not user friendly, its difficult to see past and future

Hi Nick - thank you for the feedback. Please see our email regarding how to view and download past and current statements. If there are other questions we can address, please email us at info@ninthfloortech.com. Thank you!

Maria D.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Sales and commission calculation platform

This platform has eliminated conflicts between the accounting and sales teams on commissions. It has set appropriate phase that can be emulated by all departments to achieve their set objectives. Performance has been good throughout and I am impressed by that.

Pros

Sales Cookie provides basic mathematical calculation of commission to be awarded to each sales representative. It motivates sales and marketing team with reliable rewards for achievements they made. It is east to learn how this product works and customize it to suit company demands.

Cons

Everything has been running efficiently according to our set programs. I have not experienced any challenge while working with this tool.

Hi Maria - we're glad to hear that Sales Cookie has eliminated friction between accounting and sales teams. Thank you for being a customer and trusting us with your commissions!

Brendon C.

Machinery, 11-50 employees

A solid product backed by solid support

Pros

Sales Cookie gives us the ability to import all of our QuickBooks transactions and gives our reps the ability to see a dashboard of their progress throughout the month. Sales Cookie is very flexible and offers many great features that were beyond my expectations. In addition, the support is second to none. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has provided excellent response and dialogue with several setup issues due to the way we process commissions. Sales Cookie makes the process of tracking, calculating and reporting sales commissions simple and straight forward. The interface is very user friendly and intuitive.

Cons

I can't think of anything that stands out. The key has been the responsiveness of the Sales Cookie team with any issues that have occurred. They are extremely responsive and professional.

Michael K.

Environmental Services, 51-200 employees

Simplify Sales Compensation Calculations and Statement Creation

Excellent product, world class technical teams that understand the ask, the intent and deliver on business requirements.

Pros

The ease of use and simple delivery of the statements to sales teams.

Cons

Reporting requires some add ons but easy enough with some excel or PowerBi expertise.

Hi Michael - wow, your positive review means a lot to us! We're so glad that we could automate commissions for you and we look forward to working with you for many years to come.

Brian J.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Powerful software with excellent support

The customer service is the best part of Sales Cookie. If I run into an issue or have a question and can't find the answer in the KB, I know that the support team (especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT]) is going to be there to assist. I would consider Sales Cookie's support the best I've ever experienced for a SaaS - other than our company, obviously!

Pros

Sales Cookie can accommodate nearly any complex comp plan you throw at it. The ability to to integrate natively with Hubspot was a big reason we made the decision to buy Sales Cookie. The knowledge base is comprehensive and kept up-to-date.

Cons

Because it can handle complex commission calculations, it's complex. Without some assistance, it can be a challenge to get things just right.

Hi Brian - Thank you being a Sales Cookie customer. We're ecstatic that you love our customer service and support teams and find our knowledge base comprehensive and up-to-date. Thank you!

Nick J.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Amazing for SMBs

Extremely pleasant. The rep I spoke was clearly technical and could answer any product questions I had, but also provided great general industry knowledge on best practices on how to implement high performing comp plans used by successful sales teams. The team is super consultative

Pros

We've compared with other tools and concluded it is the best commission management solution for us. The application is intuitive and help is embedded directly within the product. Creating commission plans is easy due to a wizard-like approach. Getting calculation results is quite easy and results are almost instant. They integrate directly with SalesForce and Dynamics. You can sync data from any user or system view. Other sales and accounting systems are also supported. They offer 10+ types of reports within the application, but they also support Power BI if you want to perform advanced analytics.

Cons

The solution is only available in English. They are working on supporting additional languages. More visual themes would be great too.

Taylor A.

Medical Devices, 51-200 employees

Helps my team focus on sales goals

Sales Cookie has brought much needed clarity regarding incentives for our reps. It has increased sales motivation and makes our company feel more professional because we're one of the few with sales commission automation. I didn't know about this type of solution until about 3 months ago but would recommend this as an obvious investment to any sales team as it pays for itself.

Pros

Here are some pros I really like: - My team can view their progress / commissions real-time - I no longer need to print or email commission spreadsheets - It's easy to make announcements about new incentives, goals, etc. - My team sees Sales Cookie as a major perk and uses the application daily - I've seen a reduction in disputes regarding payouts

Cons

Here are some cons I have identified: - The application is web-based (not a desktop app) - They only support a few payroll systems

RK

Raziq K.

Computer & Network Security, 51-200 employees

A Great Commission Management Tool

It extremely easy to use commission management solution that is ideal for mid to large sizes. The third party integration with tools like PowerBI are great and customer support is great.

Pros

-Great UI-Extremely easy to use-Real Time stats-Great Customer support-Solid third party integrations

Cons

-Seems expensive for small organizations-There is a steep learning curve to getting used to the UI

Hi Raziq - thank you for your positive review! Besides free admin and rep onboarding, we have 450 knowledge base articles and 120 video tutorials available free of charge on our website.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

My Review on Sales Cookie.

Pros

It is simple to use and accurate. It manages numerous factors. makes it simple to determine commissions for various jobs, such as AE, SDRs, and SDEs.

Cons

Honestly I don't have issue while using Sales Cookie, So I don't have any dislike for it.

Thank you for your review. We're glad to automate your commission and bonus structure and offer your AEs, SDRs and SDEs real-time access to their incentive dashboards. Accounting & Finance love our comprehensive commission and revenue reporting and Sales loves our leader dashboards, rep announcements and surveys.

Civic & Social Organization, 11-50 employees

A Great Solution to a Big Problem

They were great to work with - we wanted to embed web pages into the app (sales training manuals) and they added the feature for us.

Pros

As a sales manager, I was often on the receiving end of complaints about commissions (ex: a member of my team wasn't paid on time or the right amount). Sales Cookie made my life a lot easier by making sure all calculations were correct and allowing my reps to review their commissions online.

Cons

Please add more customization options for the sales rep dashboard. The admin part is great, but the dashboard part could be more personalized.

PE

Patty E.

Pharmaceuticals, 51-200 employees

Easy but could be easier

It works great to track sales daily and monthly, so the overall generic view is great.

Pros

It easy to transition from daily to monthly to see numbers.

Cons

I wish there was a better way to export my info to a spreadsheet, as well as separating the overrides to specific territories as I have multiple overrides. Right now they are all in place so I'm not sure exactly where the numbers are coming from.

Patty - thank you for taking the time to review Sales Cookie! Per our email, you can export the credit and reward (override) details into a spreadsheet. If there is anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

AT

Aryn T.

Pharmaceuticals, 51-200 employees

Great Software

Pros

I like how simple and user friendly the Home Screen is. The chart features are a great visual to see commission’s and daily records of all kinds

Cons

There are no cons to this software in my experience

Hi Aryn - thank you for your review. We're pleased to hear that you find of Sales Cookie's UI simple, user friendly and informative. Thank you once again for taking the time to share your feedback.

SA

Shreyas A.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Streamline Your Sales Commissions with Sales Cookie

Pros

User-friendly interface, simple drag-and-drop editor allows us to create custom commission plans quickly. Sales Cookie provides detailed reporting and analytics on sales commissions, giving businesses insights into their sales performance

Cons

Limited Dashboard Customization, Integration Limitations and cost. Sales cookie is still an expensive solution.

Hello Shreya - we're glad to hear that you find our solution user-friendly and that you appreciate our extensive commission reporting and revenue analytics. We pride ourselves in providing enterprise grade features at SMB pricing with no long term contract. Thanks once again for your review!

MJ

Mandi J.

Insurance, 51-200 employees

Sales Cookie is awesome!

Pros

I love how this software lets me know about my commission and gives me the options of reviewing it any time! Fast, easy and great to use!

Cons

As of right now no cons for this software

Hi Mandi - thank you so much for your positive review - it means a lot. We're happy to hear that you find Sales Cookie fast, easy and great to use. If you ever have any questions or need any help, please don't hesitate to let us know.

E-Learning, 51-200 employees

Sales Cookie Helped With Rep Retention

Sales Cookie has energized my sales team and helped me retain my best performers

Pros

I love my manager dashboard as it lets me see how my team is progressing and also shows me the attainment and commission trends for each rep. Prior to this, I had to deal with a lot of frustrated reps who were suspicious of their commission payouts. Having access to their detailed info within the tool has helped our reps become more comfortable with the payout data and has helped cut down on a lot of noise and churn.

Cons

While Sales Cookie is not an MBO solution, they were also able to help us assess our MBO objectives in addition to commissions and bonuses.

TV

Thomas V.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

From the Bottom of the Totem Pole

Pros

It is very convenient to have a software that helps track my success as someone at the bottom of the totem pole. I use the software less than co workers in higher positions but still find it incredibly useful. This software is helpful whether it is tracking your top salesman or your entry level sales employees.

Cons

I struggled to use the software initially but with just a few minutes of messing with it I was able to acquire all information that I was looking for.

Thomas - thank you so much for your review! We're glad you find Sales Cookie useful and if there is anything we can do to help, please let us know.

VK

Vishnu K.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Useful

Pros

The compensation management, in our organization we use this software for managing the salary of one person individual.

Cons

You can add more features like, when we lend money and buy something so we have kinda store also.

Hi Vishnu - thank you for your review. We look forward to helping your colleagues and you progress from the limited pilot into a full implementation and rollout. Thank you for being a customer.

JE

Jonathan E.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

A god compensation and commissions platform for smaller companies

Good! Much better than the excel spreadsheet and zero transparency of manual tracking

Pros

I like that the product is affordable and easy to use and implement.

Cons

It may not have the bells and whistles of some of the more enterprise players (spiff, quotapath, etc.), but its a good platform and its reliable

Hi Jonathan - thank you for your positive review. We're constantly adding more functionality while keeping our pricing competitive. Thank you for being a customer!

AT

Aaron T.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Commission Software

I’ve had a good experience utilizing Salescookie and can utilize the figures to make future projections for financial stability.

Pros

Ease of use once understood to review and keep track of commission outputs.

Cons

The learning curve to understand upfront is high.

Aaron - thank you so much for taking the time to review us! Your feedback will help us improve our solution.

Jason G.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Sales Cookie - the unicorn of commission calculation

We are attempting to reduce the man hours required between our Finance and Sales departments to agree on commissions. I believe this product will solve our current issues.

Pros

* Quick and easy deployment. * Backed by a strong development team that can deliver features quickly and resolve bugs swiftly.

Cons

None so far. I have been scratching my head to determine a possible con, and the only con is that this product will require some configuration on your end, but that is to be expected.

LC

Lyndia C.

Insurance, 201-500 employees

Pros

I love how easy it is to toggle between everything

Cons

I wish there was a way to export our commissions to make them easier to read

Hi Lyndia - thank you so much for your review! Please see our email regarding how you can export your commission data. Thanks again!

GT

George T.

Insurance, 501-1,000 employees

Sales Cookie Review

Pros

Sales cookie is easy to use and easy to help our advisers understand. Gives them an insight to metrics they need to meet in order to obtain their goals.

Cons

The only thing I didn't like is that I didn't know about it for so long.

Hi George - thank you for taking the time to review Sales Cookie. We're happy that your advisers and you find the solution easy to use and insightful. Thank you!

SJ

Susannah J.

Sales Cookie Review

Pros

Very straight forward and simple! The site is easy to look at and understand

Cons

I do wish that it was real time and not just the previous month

Hi Susannah - thank you for taking the time to review us. We're happy that you find Sales Cookie straightforward and easy to understand. We defer to Company admins on configuration choices, including real-time options. Thank you!