Sales Cookie Reviews

A solid solution to managing sales commissions

We can manage the commission of all our reps in one place, saving us time

Pros

Sales Cookie has made keeping track of sales commissions much easier. It used to be a slow manual process to calculate every rep’s commission. Anything that means that we can spend less time on admin by automating our processes and more time coaching reps is a game-changer. Sales cookie has helped streamline our processes, not to mention it means we don’t have to juggle multiple spreadsheets every month.

Cons

It’s pretty easy to use but this simplicity comes at the expense of some advanced features found in other tools.

Helps my team focus on sales goals

Sales Cookie has brought much needed clarity regarding incentives for our reps. It has increased sales motivation and makes our company feel more professional because we're one of the few with sales commission automation. I didn't know about this type of solution until about 3 months ago but would recommend this as an obvious investment to any sales team as it pays for itself.

Pros

Here are some pros I really like: - My team can view their progress / commissions real-time - I no longer need to print or email commission spreadsheets - It's easy to make announcements about new incentives, goals, etc. - My team sees Sales Cookie as a major perk and uses the application daily - I've seen a reduction in disputes regarding payouts

Cons

Here are some cons I have identified: - The application is web-based (not a desktop app) - They only support a few payroll systems

Very positive experience so far!

Sales Cookie has helped us a lot by centralizing and simplifying our incentive plans and automating our calculations. Before this, we managed everything in Google sheets, which had version control issues and were error prone. Now we have a centralized online solution that supports a variety of complex needs including draws, user-specific metrics, quarterly plans with monthly payouts and more..

Pros

The technical team is very knowledgeable and imported our data and created our plans free of charge. I like the logical and clean UI for the administrators and reps. The solution controls access based on a need to know basis and they host your data securely on the cloud. They also log all commission adjustments for future review.

Cons

Hard to find many cons, perhaps integrations with more CRMs or other tools could help automate some workflows.

Ideal commission tool for Salesforce users

The integration with Salesforce is a really help and a time saver. The connection pulls data hourly from Salesforce.

Pros

Saves so much time! No more spreadsheet and inaccurate data. Ease of use for our field reps who love the self-service aspect and the real time dashboards with their potential commissions. I love the manager dashboard as it allows me to see attainment and commission trends for each of my team members. Our executive team likes the plan simulation as well as the gamification options.

Cons

Not really a 2 minutes to use tool. Takes some time to get up to speed on all the functionality but it's been time well invested so far.

Comprehensive solution for commission administration

Pros

An easy-to-use solution for managing and automatically calculating sales incentives. Setting up your workspace is fast and smooth. You could easily go from trial to complete implementation within a day's time. The platform does a great job communicating the comprehensive functionalities in such a simple way that anyone can use it. Highly recommend Sales Cookie for any team spending too much time calculating commissions.

Cons

Nothing! Could not find anything that I disliked or a feature that I thought was missing.

Sales Commission Made Easy!

Having managed a sales team and performing budgeting and forecasting for sales commission, Sales Cookie looks like it will eliminate a lot of manual work (spreadsheets), calculation headaches and reduce a lot of hours making it efficient and more accurate in determining different sales commission structures.

Pros

-Can easily run different commission scenarios -Configured for multi-currency -Elimination of spreadsheets! -Multi-tiered commissions -Automated for changes and simulations, fast calculations for fast decision making -Auditable!

Cons

-Not sure of ease of integration and configuration

Great help with sales commissions

We were managing our sales commissions manually which took a lot of time away from sales and often had some back-and-forth due to errors. This has been solved.

Pros

As a health-related startup, we don't have a lot of time to spend to manage sales commissions. We reached out to Sales Cookie because they are local and they were able to automate our sales commissions in a day. We described how we wanted our team to be compensated and with their guidance, we were able to create a model for us. We can easily change the model as time goes. The interface is very intuitive.

Cons

All the conversations we had were screen share / conference calls - an in-person meeting could have been easier since we are local.

Automate your Sales Commissions with Sales Cookie

With reps spread across the world, Sales Cookie is a great fit for us. The product has allowed us to add in layers of complexity to the comp plan that were not possible or practical to calculate with spreadsheets. We can now add bonus and SPIFFs easily and reps see their payout in their local currency. Most importantly, we always know what our potential commissions will be before month-end which Sales loves!

Pros

Flexibility and scalability of the solution - Easy to use and lots of in-built KBs - Native integration with Salesforce and Xero - Responsive and knowledgeable customer support - Extensive reporting

Cons

Adjustment going from spreadsheets to a robust solution but they provide training and onboarding to both admins and reps free of charge

Invaluable software for great sales process

Pros

Lots of control, beautiful interface, great features. Very powerful software able to manage everything from sales incentives to roles, and much more. Removes much of the headache of commission management!

Cons

Limited customization options for dashboard.

Sales Cookie Review

Pros

Sales Cookie acts as a easy to go solution for sales incentives. It is quite beneficiary for maintenance of sales incentives, the dashboard is easy and simple. And designed in such a way that any non expertise of finance can also increase there incentives. Thank you sales cookie for the great help.

Cons

Sales cookie has been a great platform and looking forward to more of facilities.

Commission management made easy!

We love the solution as it meets all our needs at a very competitive price.

Pros

I am not a tech savvy person but I’m able to use the software based on their strong onboarding practices. They did the set-up and configuration for us free of charge and now it takes me little time to manage the solution. Our reps are happy to be able to check their crediting and commission numbers online and our sales management loves the real-time trending analysis.

Cons

I had an issue setting up the Quickbooks Enterprise connection but their tech support walked me through it and now it is running like clockwork.

Easier Way to Manage All Sales Reps

Overall, I can recommend you try out Sales Cookies, especially if you manage numerous sales reps and want to make your work easier.

Pros

Sales Cookies helps streamline the way you manage your sales reps and their commission payouts. Before moving with it, managing commissions was pretty messy and it took a few double checks to get things right and without mistakes. Now, everything's under control and everyone's happy.

Cons

The number of features included can be overwhelming at first, but it's nothing that the team support won't help out with.

Get your product commissions settled automatically!

Super smooth and clean software to integrate with collaborators and offer incentives for your business. Add in fast calculations to all your reports and get easy access to pay any commissions quickly with almost no effort because of the automated rules. Great help from support to top things off!

Pros

Super sleek interface, and easy interaction with different pages to make setup a breeze. Reports are super useful and you can get to all the action data quickly.

Cons

Nothing to dislike about the software for now, excited for what the team adds in next!

Sales Commissions Done Right!

This is a great commission management solution at a reasonable price! Lots of bells and whistles, Looking forward to future enhancements as well.

Pros

Over the years, I've seen all types of commission statements. Most are confusing or inaccurate. Some are sent via emails as spreadsheets, others printed (so there is no historical record). Sales Cookie automates commissions so that you don't need to deal with any of that. I can verify crediting real-time and check rewards online. I can run reports to see what the team's performance is like. And they even auto-convert amounts between currencies.

Cons

Would like more options such as the ability to add a company logo to online statements. You can do it via announcements, but logo positioning should be configurable.

Powerful functionality in an easy to use format

Sales Cookie is intuitive and logical. I love using it to administer my company’s plans. I've used the tool for almost a year and they been adding new functionality on a regular basis.

Pros

They provide complimentary admin and rep training and the tool is easy to use. I frequently reference the in-application knowledge base and video tutorials.

Cons

We asked them to create and update our plans as I’m not 100% confident that I would be making the correct changes. They have been great to work with and did all our configuration free of charge.

Startup? Sales cookie is the best way to save you large chunks of your time

Pros

Automating the sales compensation process! Actually interesting product that can save startup owners a lot of time and money, allowing them to focus on business development. Sales is hard, working with people and managing their pay? Even harder. This takes the stress out of accounting and compensation, and lets you focus.

Cons

No complaints yet! Clear cut design, and novel automation and dataflow process.

Sales Commissions Life Made Easy

This software is a modern, innovative and secured tool; easy to set up; to receive quick feedbacks. It's a trunkey software, very visual, flexible and powerful.

Pros

Automating calculations and streamlining incentive program administration Run Fast Incentive calculations any time Import sales transactions from any sales system Spend less time dealing with disputes. Accurate calculations.

Cons

None so far. No complaints yet! Clear cut design

Awesome PMR software

So far so good.

Pros

Its so user-friendly. Everything can be done in-house out of the box. No need for set-up and long hours of training or tutorials. You can set up users, managers, many different kinds of incentives and users can log-in to their dashboards to see what they have made, are making, and will make. Adding transactions is very easy, and giving credit where due is also easy.

Cons

Nothing really, b/c you are getting alot for the price and they are still adding on more features and functions.

Thank you for the positive review - we will definitely keep adding features. We just added support for HubSpot yesterday!