SalesBlink

Prospecting to Outreach to Closing at lightning-fast speed

SalesBlink Reviews

Pros

I like that SalesBlink has everything that you need for cold emailing and more. You get, in addition to a fully functional email outreach tool, a great project management tool for outreach companies.

Christian I.

I am still in the learning stage - but this has some awesome features and support is their to help with questions.

DAVE K.

I've been constantly on the lookout for a simple yet unified "data acquisition to cold outreach to lead gen" solution, and this has perfectly fulfilled that need.

Allan F.

Cons

I have been struggling a little with the interface and setting up the software, but that it normal for a new interface.

Nicole G.

No dark mode user interface. Also, the contrast of the sidebar menu is low.

Renato C.

Jitin S.

4.7

I'm in love, already...

Please keep in mind some of my cons might be user error, they probably are. If you're on the fence, do it... I recommend buying 2 codes if you can and then assessing from there. I'm very excited to dive deeper into this. I'm so excited to see what kind of profits this tool that generate. My overall experience has been wonderful so far, I'm also excited for the email warmup.

Pros

- Generous limits - Great onboarding, seriously... I was pretty impressed - Setting up my email account was easier than anything - Feature rich - Documentation - Image personalization

Cons

- UI/UX could be a little better / it's nice, but eg. Templates aren't as prevalent as they should be (not a big deal) - My CSV didn't pick up other fields other than email - Sending test emails didn't work

Strong on campaign automation and CRM

We are looking to maximize output from our sales activity, and so far it's been useful for that and has done what we wanted it to.

Pros

For us it's been useful in how you can design and execute a sales automation strategy, and have this tie into their inhouse CRM. They also have solid customer support so far.

Cons

They are a startup so are working quickly to implement a few key features that are important to us: • Team management (shared campaigns and team performance dashboards) • Ability to add more manual tasks (at the moment it's only linkedin and calls) • Ability to preview automated emails before they're sent

Good Investment.

Pros

Very useful to have all the outreach features necessary compiled into one software. First software I've come across that actually makes cold email outreach with follow-ups a user-friendly process.

Cons

Would be much easier if you could find the emails of company decision makers without having to find their names first. Also, the B2B company search does not include the filters necessary to find companies in sub-niches.

Salesblink the all in one Sales tool

Salesblink is very useful. For all the features it has, it's so lovely. Having it all under one roof makes it a lot easier to manage and makes it easier to automate. I use it to find professional emails and automate email outreach, in this way I've increased my prospect database.

Pros

If you are serious about increasing sales, you should equip yourself with the outreach tool,scrape tool, slot bookings tool and of course a good CRM. If you are thinking that it is too complicated and expensive then you should definitely try salesblink an all in one tool that has everything you need. It's been amazing how this system has helped me find professional emails, b2b companies database, and reach out cold to grab the attention of potential clients. This is an awesome alternative to tools like hunter.io and snov.io.

Cons

At Salesblink you can automate email outreach, and others like LinkedIn and phone are shown as tasks that need to be done manually, but I hope soon to see new automations and integrations with Linkedin and applications for making cold calls. I can only get as specific as a country-sized location. After that, I have to choose a specific industry from a small list, and then I have to choose the company size from a limited range of sizes.

The best prospects hunter that rocks!

SalesBlink, help me create and build my first B2B cold campaign, and it's working well so far.

Pros

I was looking for a good CRM for my new sales team, and SalesBlink allows us to hunt and manage prospects in the Caribbean, create outreach campaigns, import custom data, book and manage meetings. I really love this outreach tool!

Cons

Some big companies contacts cant be found No search by job title SMTPs could be improved as now it's a little hard to set up.

Easily one of the easiest and most feature rich Sales Outreach tool there is!

Automating sales outreach and automatically seeing the progress of a contact within your Sales Pipeline plus its ease of use will save my agency a lot of time.

Pros

The product is easy to use once you have added your email. What I like most is the automation that the campaign builder offers. It integrates everything from outsourcing methods to changing the stage in your Sales Pipeline.

Cons

White-label - the ability to remove the branding on the Scheduling tool (although it is on their roadmap)

Simple to Use but More Features and Quality of Life Can Make it Better

Good so far

Pros

Easy to set up for individual accounts to start running cold outreach campaigns

Cons

No master account to manage all email accounts within the software.

Great Alternative to Lemlist

Pros

I really liked being able to set up my automated prospecting emails to a list of email addresses that I could validate using the same tool. It saves me from having to purchase several tools.

Cons

The email search functionality by domain returned quite poor results (couldn't find email addresses, didn't provide job titles).

Great Alternative of Snovio

Really like it. Looking forward to get some sales

Pros

I really like the all in prospecting toll including email campaign , linkedin feature, CRM

Cons

Can improve on contact info database. Also chrome extension

SalesBlink is like your very own google for finding new prospects.

Salesblink has proved to be of the best addition to my toolkit and for the growth of my business.

Pros

SalesBlink is a very well-planned and polished tool with easy to navigate user interface. The left panel itself is appropriately divided into 3 main sections: Prospecting, Outreach, and Closing. The Prospecting section contains two subcategories, 1-Companies, 2-People. This feature itself is like having your own google search engine just to laser target and find your prospects. I think this alone itself is totally worth its cost.

Cons

I was unable to get any results when using the Bulk Find feature, wherein you can get a list by entering the person's position in a country like in their example: CEO's in USA. This may be due to my fault; maybe I did not ask the right question, so I really can't say that I particularly dislike this feature. But overall, the product shines.

The coolest Tool for Marketers (All In One)

Fantastic and expecting fantastic updates in the near future

Pros

1. This system helps to find Professional emails, Business to Business (B2B) database - Scrape tool, Outreach tool , Slot Booking tool, CRM. 2. can be cold reached out to grab the attention of potential clients. 3. worth of cost and Highly recommended. 4. Comprehensive solution to outbound sales. 5. Easy to use and well organized 6. Can manage Leads+ Email drip Campaigns + Funnels +CRM 7. Also...

Cons

1. could have been more robust on-boarding sequence 2. Database is little behind than others 3. This tool can be embedded with my sales processes 4. Lacks Customization 5. Seems like a LinkedIn scraped 6. there are plenty of companies without profiles, mainly big companies, due to which cannot be outreached to some 7. - it's inconvenient having to format your leads list to have only one column...

One of the best tool for cold email outreach!

All in one approach! We were using multiple tools to keep track of everything. We moved everything in one place and we are getting a good hold of our process and status of prospects.

Pros

Well, it's all in one platform! Presently we are using Cold email and call outreach which is helping us to track the status. Flow is helping us to have a birds eye view of our email flow. I also like dynamic customized emails with personalization which I saw only in the Time list. CRM is helping us to manage all our prospects in one place. Earlier we were using SalesFlare as our CRM, now we can have evening things in one place. The other unique feature that surprised me is meeting schedulers. It's a cherry on a cake. To some extend we are using an email verifier as well...

Cons

There is nothing I dislike, but I'm not sure about their LinkedIn Outreach how safe it is for LinkedIn automation.

Great for the campaigns I'm running

So far so good. I was using mailshake previously for cold emails, but it lacks the ability to integrate with multiple channels. Takes a bit of getting used to. But so far I'm happy

Pros

I like the campaign and outreach flow that you can build and how you can visually structure that. Being able to see it laid out like that as a flow chart makes all the complex conditions I want to implement much easier to follow along

Cons

The database needs a bit of work. I couldn't really find a whole lot of leads that seemed appropriate for me to reach out to

Must-have Product

So far it's been a good experience especially the b2b prospecting.

Pros

Sales outreach automation has become a key tool in the sales process for many businesses. It helps salespeople be more efficient and get more deals from the same amount of time spent on outreach. However, with so many apps to choose from, it can be a little confusing trying to determine which one is right for your outreach goals. Sales outreach automation is a rapidly evolving field and there are a lot of companies trying to get the attention of sales teams. The key is to find the one that will provide the most value and do everything your sales team needs. SalesBlink is an excellent fit for such sales automation. Its integrated sales suite will save you lots time. For example, you can find prospect companies in any country in seconds. So this is a keeper.

Cons

No dark mode user interface. Also, the contrast of the sidebar menu is low.

Amazing Outreach Platform with Powerful Features

Pros

Here's what I liked most about it: 1- Premade campaign templates 2- Integration with Gmail/GSuite and your own SMTP 3- Spintax is supported 4- Multiple Email Senders 5- Signature Setup in one place (easy to use on several campaigns) 6- Time zone control everywhere (you'd be surprised how many softwares don't add the time zone so you don't know what time zone to use!)

Cons

What I liked the least about it was that I had to turn on Less Secure Apps inside of Gsuite and Gmail to turn it on. I know it's a pet peeve but hopefully this gets fixed in the near future to use a full-fledged integration with the highest security.

UNA PIATTAFORMA ESSENZIALE

Pros

SalesBlink consente di elaborare facilmente e in maniera compatta le campagne di marketing, dette Fredde, per poter segmentare i contatti anche quello che non si conoscono.

Cons

sarebbe bello implementare le intergrazioni

Looks good so far..

This has the potential to be a good product for conducting cold outreach campaigns for lead gen. It has decent UI, a responsive team and a decent roadmap - I am looking forward to the future developments and the direction this software will take.

Pros

SalesBlink is a clean platform to lead generation, sales, and cold email. UI looks decent. I like that it is Omnichannel outreach via Calls, Emails and Linkedin. The program is feature-rich with company search, UNLIMITED omnichannel outreach and UNLIMITED image personalisation. Onboarding was easy and customer service was prompt in handling my query.

Cons

The Image personalisation is too basic, the company search data is not very comprehensive, it lacks an email warmer (although it is in roadmap), and no landing pages like Lemlist. I would love integration with Pabbly connect and Dubb, which is not there at the moment.

Great Tool With Lots of potential

Pros

I love the interface of the tool very easy to use. I just got the tool, and so I haven't used all the features yet. And for the price of this deal, it's a steal, that's for sure. We intend to use the tool to do outreach for sales and link building for our clients. We have used other tools in the past, and when you are managing 10 to 20 link-building campaigns per month for clients and each one having an email, the price can get crazy. So this, to me, is a great find. I am looking forward to the tool and landing some nice cold outreach leads and links. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com. What do you dislike?

Cons

The email prospecting tool has lots of issues and should be worked on before adding it to the product. It never sends data that you are looking for.

One of the best tools in the market

I have very good experience of SalesBlink. This software solved our lead generation and outreach problems. This software is very helping us in our business growth.

Pros

Outreach easy to use Campaign management User interface

Cons

Accuracy learning curve training and tutorials results

All-in-one cold outreach tool

Overall I am quite happy with the tool. It has great automation features, which makes my life so much easier. I don't have to create multiple short automation, I can just create one complex automation and leave the rest to the software, it keeps working and I end up with potential clients.

Pros

The best part is the Outreach functionality, it gives me the ability to create complex automation processes. Especially the email reply feature give me the ability to automatically reply to the lead incase they email me. Apart from that, there is also ability to not just include emails in the automation, but also calls, which is very useful to me as I would rather have a whole process built into one tool, rather than using multiple tools or keeping a tab on for leads I need to call. Has a lot of potential to be one of the best!

Cons

I dont like the prospecting tool, the database is not providing adequate data especially in Australia. The data seems scanty and the fetch is not alinged with the search parameters accurately. Improvement is needed in this aspect of the platform. Once this is fixed, its gonna be among the top software out there for cold outreach!

Great tool for Lead Gen and Cold Email

Since I use some platforms for my daily sales outreach, I had to check out Salesblink, since it offered so much and cost so much. It is 100% accurate! 😁 Though I'm still learning about its features and developing outreach sequences from scratch, I can say for now that it is easy to handle, and is likely to save me quite a bit of time by using just one tool instead of several to accomplish what I'm trying to do now. I was surprised at how much credit was offered for my code. In addition to answering my questions, they have solved my doubts as well.

Pros

The software allows you to scrape contacts and verify e-mail addresses, as well as create campaigns. When compared to those that have been accessible for some time, the program isn't flawless. My advice is to go for it, because their features and workflow are already competitive, if not superior to, those of hunter.io, tomba.io and even Sales.Rocks.

Cons

I enjoy the tool's generous deal limits and have had a great experience with it. Appsumo only has a similar tool that is just as comprehensive, well-designed, stable, and old as it is, with even more limitations than the previous utility.

Great Sales Outreach software for generating leads

Great Sales outreach tool which can be used used even if you are just a beginner. Great support team to help you to setup the system quite easily. Price wise also it's affordable. It even has a CRM system helping us to manage leads and prospects.

Pros

Easy to use. Salesblink has multichannel outreach building system for us to generate leads from various channels. Great support team as well

Cons

Email prospecting would have Been a bit better.

The Best Alternative to Cold Outreach Systems out there! (2021)

Pros

- Lifetime deal - Follow Up sequence - UNLIMITED CAMPAIGNS - Simple and Powerful Features - Best Alternative to Mailshake, Sales.rocks, MailRush.io, Mail Meteor, YAMM, and OutreachBin.

Cons

- User Experience - User Interface - A bit slow

works like a dream

intergrations are good, easy to use ...dashboard is dashboard is great

Pros

Easy to use, great dashboard. Overall look and feel is good

Cons

unsure as yet, more time is required is to further assess

A great alternative to Lemlist

Pros

You can run cold email campaigns and personalize images.

Cons

For me, one feature is missing: email warm-up. But I'm sure it will happen one day!