SalesBlink Logo

SalesBlink Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend9.18/10

See full reviews by rating

I like that SalesBlink has everything that you need for cold emailing and more. You get, in addition to a fully functional email outreach tool, a great project management tool for outreach companies.
I am still in the learning stage - but this has some awesome features and support is their to help with questions.
I've been constantly on the lookout for a simple yet unified "data acquisition to cold outreach to lead gen" solution, and this has perfectly fulfilled that need.
I have been struggling a little with the interface and setting up the software, but that it normal for a new interface.
No dark mode user interface. Also, the contrast of the sidebar menu is low.
This may be due to my fault; maybe I did not ask the right question, so I really can't say that I particularly dislike this feature. But overall, the product shines.

SalesBlink users...

Clientjoy-logocaret

Clientjoy

Apollo-logocaret

Apollo

How would you rate SalesBlink?

Lead Gen and Cold Outreach Simplified

Transcript

Allan: Hi, I'm Allan. I am a project manager for a lead generation company, and I would give SalesBlink...

SalesBlink is Awesome, Don't MISS It!

SalesBlink is almost like a Lemlist in the making. It has unlimited omnichannel drip campaigns and image personalization, it's so worth EVERY PENNY!

Pros

SalesBlink is an all-in-one tool, making cold outreach easier it is like a swiss army knife for cold outreach. It allows you to search for companies and contacts, build and schedule outreach campaigns, and automate follow-ups and LOVE the meeting calendar!

Cons

Haven't come across anything I don't like so far

My first cold email drip software

Overall I am very happy and excited to integrate it with my day to day operations.

Pros

This is my first software for cold email drip campaigns. I am excited to use this to increase my business. I like that I can customize the emails and how/when they are sent. I think this is going to be a huge benefit to my company.

Cons

Super value for money with many indeed special features

Very good - value for money, saving on cost and time. Delighted to have multiple features in a single email outreach product.

Pros

So many features in one product for outreach campaigns: visual campaign builder including linkedin steps email verification B2B database prospecting (limited functionality) image personalization Great value for money, considering you save time and cost which is spent on multiple products to achieve the same functionality.

Cons

Nothing as such. Though to point out...the B2B database prospecting functionality is lacking in depth and the mail warmup is yet to be launched (on the roadmap though) - but these cannot be classified as Cons as they are anyway not offered by most other similar category tools. So, its a commendable effort from Sales Blink that way.

A great tool for cold outreach via Email, Linkedin, and calls

Pros

SalesBlink offers you a platform that allows you to find prospects, create successful outreach campaigns, and manage your prospects in a CRM. It covers all 3 core fucntionalities for selling - Prospecting, Outreach, and Closing. So no need of multiple tools to build a pipeline and close deals. I love the Outreach functionality via which we could automate workflows combining Email, Linkedin and calling. Though it doesn't automate the Linkedin outreach, it lets us know who & when to contact via Linkedin. The in-built CRM is useful to keep track of the lead stages and manage prospects efficiently.

Cons

The prospecting feature needs improvement. Sometimes it doesn't pull much contact data as expected. I hope that improves over time.

Great Sales Tool - Best Value

Pros

Great platform for outreach and to help you find and connect with targeted leads. Great feature of finding email addresses vs Hunter.io. Uses your own site domain and you're able to automate campaigns.

Cons

Using G-Suites takes time to reconfig - but it can be done. Email Signature Generator -needs work

I have high hopes for SalesBlink

I needed a cold emailer that made it easy to track each prospect's progress through my sales process

Pros

It was very easy to get my own IMAP and SMTP email account linked. Also, setting up new campaigns is very straight-forward.

Cons

Haven't found anything I don't like yet.

Cold outreach tool plus Prospect (lead )

Setup was quite easy and toll is intuitive.

Pros

Its a great tool if you are in Cold outreach, and also toll to look up email for your leads. Best part on this tool we can manage how to outreach eg LinkedIn, email phone etc.

Cons

Email data need to be improved, we still use third part tool to find email for our lead. I strongly believe it will get better over time as company is fairly new in market.

Keep your cold emails out of spam/promo/update

Pros

gets my out reach email to the real inbox, and saves me tons of time.

Cons

every step of the way i have to modify my csv to match their system, there is no internal coherence of the software. the product assumes you only use part of its services at a time and then moves the data to whatever main software you use outside of salesblink. but... whatever its service is, it works, and it is important.

Excellent for Prospecting

It really helps with the lead generation, prospecting and also with the email warmer

Pros

It's an excellent tool for lead generation prospecting. It helps significantly streamline our processes!

Cons

The email database in my opinion should be bigger.

A great software with a ton of potential

Writing a review is a pain. It takes time. But with the right motivation people are willing to write one. Salesblink is an awesome outreach tool with multiple steps. You can set up multiple trigger based actions with personalized template. They are also coming up with email warmup. So it is good tool to invest in....

Pros

Best Outreach tool Multiple integration Cool templates

Cons

Fix the bugs. Improve and increase the database.

Gem in the vast Ocean

I came across SalesBlink by accident and I got in fairly quickly. The tool is easy to setup and overall, definitely worth the money.

Pros

Easy to use, reliable drag and drop outreach campaign builder that is intuitive and fun to use. Pretty much everything under one roof.

Cons

Some features are still in beta (or new). Reliability for beta and new features can be question thou

Strong Sales Outreach Tool

Salesblink has many features that make the lead generation and campaign management process much simpler than other products out there on the market today. The price for Salesblinkt was great too.

Pros

I have been looking for something to help me automate my sales outreach and close deals, but most of the products were too complicated or expensive. Salesblink is perfect for my needs! It has a simple drag-and-drop action that makes it easy to create personalized campaigns in minutes. The automation feature also saves me time by following up with leads without any manual input from me.

Cons

The UI needs a refreshing upgrade. And the domain search features need improvement as some domains provide insufficient contacts.

Fantastic Cold Outreach - Love It

Outreach and consistent sales, SalesBlink has solved for both of those

Pros

The email setup is great with a map like UI and the ability to find leads straight within the software is amazing

Cons

Some more guidance on how to setup DMARC

Amazing Tool For SEO Campaigns

The software is already on my go-to platform list for SEO campaigns. Loved the ease and support.

Pros

Loved the email finder and validation tool. Using the same with cold-email campaigns adds a cherry on the cake.

Cons

It doesn't offer SMTP service. I'd have paid extra for that but there should be a feature.

The Best All-In-One Outreach Software

This software will change the way we do outreach at revolutionmarketingteam.com Thanks to the SalesBlink team for this amazing tool!

Pros

SalesBlink makes the sales process a breeze with powerful technology under one roof!

Cons

Hard to say... But I think some kind of phone services integration like google voice and the ability to send automated SMS would be cool!

Simple and Effective! Even a 5th grader can start prospecting!

Simple to use. Good post sales support

Pros

Highly customizable. You can get started in fifteen minutes from configuration to campaign outreach designer. Perfect to automate sales outreach. Email finder is pretty good.

Cons

Plain Vanilla CRM - Obviously this is built around prospecting but hope they add more customization down the road.

Great Sales Outreach Tool for generating leads

Salesblink is great in creating multichannel campaigns to generate leads for businesses. This can be completely automated using salesblink.

Pros

Ease of use and can create multichannel marketing campaigns. Great support team as well

Cons

Prospecting features is not that great. Need to improve

Find that Lead

It solves my problem in finding cold outreach email leads

Pros

I had a unique problem of producing leads across the SEA.. this tool helps me solve that problem and helps me pull out the data from the industries i need lead from.

Cons

Ability to create reports and PDF on collected leads.. not a big issue.. but would be nice to have

Great tool for SME

For the price, it's worth it considering the expensive tools out there.

Pros

Automation along with the workflow feature is one of the best

Cons

Filtering, search and some contact / lead generation has to be improved

One of the best tool for Marketers

It is a must tool for marketing and sales professionals. The product roadmap looks promising.

Pros

I am impressed with Email campaign management process. I have setup my account within an hour and it was easy to learn the whole tool with knowledge base tutorials.

Cons

I like the b2b database feature and Email outreach management.

Best deal for me to cold outreach which i am looking for long time

Pros

getting phone no and domain wise and location

Cons

converting cold outreach to actual sales business

Awesome tool for B2B outreach!

This app helps you effortlessly find B2B contacts at no extra cost! Looks promising, and will be using it more in the coming weeks!

Pros

It makes it pretty easy to get B2B contacts and cold email them, along with automation features.

Cons

Inability to make calls directly from the app. I guess this is on their roadmap though.

A Simple Cold Outreach Tool that Automates the Followup

Pros

This tool allows you to build multisystem campaigns, calendar booking in the app and image personalization. This reduces my use of other 3rd party tools.

Cons

What I liked least is the lack of data for my key markets. I still have to build some of my lists outside of the application.

All in one Sales Tool

Overall, I love using Salesblink and will take advantage of it's easy-to-use tool to create blasting lead gen campaigns

Pros

It's super easy-to-use UI Great process flow of sending emails and then connecting to interested prospects via Linkedin/Calls CRM Tool to easy organize the leads and stay on top of the game Great Customer Support thru chat and email.

Cons

Chrome Extension for pulling in leads thru Linkedin Able to bulk-check all companies at once. Currently, I need to manually check each company in the prospecting tool Setting up Gsuite email is slightly confusing, it can be reworked.

Great Tool

Pros

Very comprehensive. It covers many aspects of sales pipelines, nurturing and the most interesting feature is automation (very powerful). Great value for money. Highly recommended for any business that does outreach.

Cons

Missing some features that competitors have.