SalesNOW Reviews - Page 3

Great product! Very affordable and versatile for our sales needs

Pros

We switched to SalesNow from a much pricier product and couldn't be happier. Not only is SalesNow VERY affordable for our company, we are able to customize and tailor SalesNow to suit our unique sales needs. The customer support is AMAZING! Our Account Manager, Caleb, continues to go above and beyond! I have recommended SalesNow to many of our clients and wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone needing a highly customizable, versatile, affordable sales solution.

Cons

There are very few cons. Anything challenging we've encountered, we've been able to find a solution or workaround, thanks to our account manager and the development team.

SalesNOW has been an excellant product for our company.

Our experience with SalesNOW has been fantastic - from the migration, through continued support, and very quick response times, to new projects.

Pros

The software is easy to understand and use, even for those who are not so technically savy.

Cons

That our salesmen don't use it to it's fullest capability.

Good value, necessary features, no frills

Overall a very positive experience. Very good and accessible tech support. Good price point. Has all the features I "need" (would like to be able to scan business cards with OCR directly into database).

Pros

The lower cost as compared to other options. The minimalist design - I use a fairly high percentage of the available features, whereas other products I looked at, I would have utilized a very small percentage of the available features (and consequently would have paid for a lot of features I would never use).

Cons

It is quite slow at times, especially when sorting / filtering / searching. Lack of ability to scan business cards. Clunky navigation at times. For example, when entering a new company and then adding a contact, once saved, it goes back to my main screen of alphabetically listed companies. Then I have to find the company again, open it, and add another contact.

Searching for the Right CRM

With this CRM I am able to forecast sales and manage the client list more efficiently instead of using the previous applications I have used in the past. The cost is definitely a plus for what you receive. This is a first-class product for a fraction of the cost.

Pros

The customer support I received when implementing my current process to adapt to the CRM was effortless and had no issues.

Cons

The only I find right now is when I am selecting a business category and I want to back. It brings me back to my original page of the companies and not on the specific business category page. Other than that this is a great product for what I need it to do.

Great Product that provides fantastic value!

Easy. From the demo to setup and customization, this product was was easy to learn, setup, and use. Great customer support and training made the setup and learning process quick and easy.

Pros

Web-based CRM and access to all project information, documents, and notes.

Cons

Clunky dashboard for project management without some additional customization.

A better solution

SalesNow allows my entire staff to see the sales process from beginning to end. Ops and admin departments have access to all the info they need for scheduling, installing and billing. Sales Team can design a system, present a proposal and agreement, both in person or remotely, with their computer/tablet/phone. Works great even when there is no Wi-fi. Electronic signature will add another positive, time-saving dimension to our sales process. Sales reps always know where they stand, numbers-wise, and can manage their production better. Our rep and his team are always accessible, respond to emails and calls ASAP, and work closely with our group frequently. They're not afraid to think outside the box. And they really care.

Pros

Easy to use. Great pricing. Best customer service.

Cons

Constant Saving is tiresome but probably necssary.

Hey Neil, Thanks for your great review! :) We appreciate your feedback on constant saving and you can be reassured that we will look to better accelerate the process. Your great points on why you choose/keep us reminds us why we do what we do. We are in this partnership for the long haul! Thanks again! :) - Jason Durst, Chief of SalesNOW Client Happiness

Sales Now App

The SalesNow tech support team is consistently thorough in their inquiry and/or problem responses, often being able to resolve a dilemma within minutes by adjusting settings and/or showing me (the user) how to do so such that the app does what I need it to do. On more than one occasion, they've availed themselves to impromptu GoToMeeting sessions where they can see my concern or perceived issue, then walk me through options that better suit my needs. In the course of the most recent of these sessions, I discovered functionality that I didn't know existed. We are quite likely a very small fish in their pond, but their level of support suggests that we are just as important as the client with hundreds or thousands of users.

Pros

Ease of data capture relating to client and prospect calls

Cons

Limited reporting functionality

SalesNOW 5 stars across the board!

The SalesNOW team is amazing! 5 stars across the board

Pros

Ease of use Ease of customization Outstanding customer/technical support

Cons

I have been using the software for over 2 years and I have not found a challenge to speak of.

Great to here Sara, We are glad to be apart of your successful journey these past 2 years! You and your team are champion rockstars. Yes, you're that good. Let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with to keep your positive experience alive and your company growing! :) All the best, Mark

Highest Quality CRM on the market

SalesNow keeps me in communication with my Sales Team! I have used other CRMS but nothing works Like SalesNow! Look me up on LinkedIn I will tell you how they have customized it for our needs!

Pros

Me and my team use the mobile app daily! It works great and SalesNow customized it specifically for our needs! It keeps me up to date in real time with my Sales Team!

Cons

No cons here! If I had some cons they fixed them in the first few days!

Great Program...Better Customer Service!!!

I use SalesNOW to keep track of clients and vendors. I was able to use SalesNOW seamlessly with my lead generator so that when each lead came in all the information was already entered into SalesNOW. I loved the ability to attach bids and other documents to each contact. It makes it easy for different departments to look at one contact and see everything that has been done with that client including any paper documents.

Pros

SalesNOW CRM software is easy to use. I had a little experience with some of their competitors and SalesNOW was so much easier to use. It was a breeze to customize this CRM to my business and my needs. If there was ever any questions on my end their support staff was always there to help. Their team assisted us in creating a form that would work seamlessly with our lead generator. I would highly recommend SalesNOW for all of your CRM needs.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about SalesNOW

Unbeatable Value and Best Customer Support

I was able to solve all of my challenges with SalesNOW either directly, or through "work arounds" that our Account Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] could come up with. Every time I thought I had a challenge we could not overcome, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] always had an answer. Customer Support is KEY when choosing a CRM, and we made the right choice going with SalesNOW as [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] proved time and time again by setting up meetings and responding promptly to all inquiries. A proper Account Manager can not be understated. Having been pitched numerous software, I could always quickly delineate which reps would not be good at following up on concerns, and in this case, we certainly made the right choice.

Pros

Integration with our existing business processes was easy and the ability to add unlimited custom fields was a big plus for us. It included many of the things other CRMs did not including audit trail, ability to limit certain users to see specific information, and allowed us to reach a certain level of details other CRMs simply could not provide. Setup was quick and I liked the fact I could set it up myself easily vs waiting weeks on other people such as with other CRMs that mandate you make the changes through them.

Cons

It's hard to find things I did not like. Maybe that the software does not integrate via Zapier (yet) for other more advanced third party software integrations (as of the time I am writing this review).

Great product and service for my business

The product and people at SalesNOW has been great to deal with. Any issues that I have are taken care of quickly and they are always super responsive. I am able to keep track of my (6) sales representatives spread out across a (6) state territory very easily all from my computer by checking in on business development deals that they are pursuing. For the price of competitor products, you can't beat what you get from SalesNOW!

Pros

The software is easily customizable depending on what you need as a company. When I first signed up, the people at Sales Now were able to get what I wanted in the program and they were able to input data that I already had from previous CRM program that I was using. The mobile application is something that for me, takes the software to another level, as I am able input information immediately or pull it up from the road when visiting contractors.

Cons

There is honestly nothing that I can say negatively about the software. It was a little bit of a learning curve from some of the older representatives that I manage, but overall the program doens't have any real cons in my opinion.

Best Feature Rich CRM Software at an affordable Cost with Excellent in-person Customer Support

Nothing but praise for SalesNow working out-side the box to customize their stander CRM plat-form to meet the needs of my customers and products or services sold.

Pros

While SalesNow has a rich CRM feature set, what makes SalesNow stand out among their competition is the support staff with superior knowledge, friendly demeanor , and in-person support.

Cons

Nothing that has hurt my business when using SalesNow but I'd like to be able to store a customer's contact photo as part of my contact's record field.

Max Boost Wireless relying on SalesNow daily

Max Boost Wireless & my former company Next-Gen have been using SalesNow for over 12/14 plus years with much ease & overall success. I have and do recommend this application to any Size business owner looking to tracking their Projects and Sales opportunities $$ Darin Schnelle Max Boost Wireless Founder

Pros

The SalesNow application I feel is the most affordable, least complicated, Sales user friendly, management application on the Market.

Cons

All features are handled and available with the SalesNow application that our team requires !

SalesNow CRM: The Right Solution for our Operation

We needed a one-source platform to streamline and integrate the critical stages of our sales, operational & administrative processes. SalesNow has proven to be that platform for us. Our integration/set up was smooth, fast and worry-free, thanks in large part to our SalesNow Account Manager, who was knowledgeable, professional and very responsive. Equally important he continues to ensure a great customer experience for us, thanks to his can-do attitude, customer service & techncial skills and his understanding of our operation and needs. Thanks to his efforts and the strength of the SalesNow platform, it's been an A+ experience for us, from purchase, set up/implementation and currently, the daily utilization by our sales, operations and administrative team members.

Pros

Ease to Use Easy to Navigate Ability to Track from Prospect to Sale & from Sale through Installation/Project Completion Customized Notifications Customized Reporting Cost-Effective - Great Value

Cons

It would be great to add a business card scan capability to the mobile app for a quick/easy load of new prospects.

Thanks for the great review! Caleb has been a huge part of our team and I am glad that as your account manager he is supporting you well in your thriving business. We are currently working on a business card scanner. In the mean time here are few great ones you could look into: Sam Card and FoxCard (both free). Thanks again for your feedback! - Jason Durst, Chief of SalesNOW Client Happiness

Chemroy & Workflow Email Notifications

As a whole the strength of the tool really is the ability to customize as an administrator with the features provided. One enhancement that our team loves are the Workflow Email Notifications. Our SalesNOW account has been configured such that certain stage changes trigger email notifications that inform the user or their manager of the updates to the record. These emails are sent with web-links that...

Pros

-Customer Service Response Time -Ability to add new features -Ease of administrative changes -Collaboration on new projects

Cons

SalesNOW is proud to work with Chemroy, an industry leading 50 year old Chemical distribution company. Working with SalesNOW, Chemroy has built a reputation for providing responsive, high quality technical solutions to all of their clients.

Simply Amazing! ! !

SalesNOW customized a CRM for our firm. SalesNOW implemented other technologies that I did not know were available. They periodically contact me asking if there are any additional features or processes we could use, as our industry is constantly evolving. The greatest satisfaction I have achieved when dealing with SalesNOW, is any type of customization I have requested, they have produced results time and time again! Customer service is 2nd to none!

Pros

I like the fact that any type of customization requested, they review your request, analyze the processes, and usally come back with a better solution. Service is amazing!

Cons

None, your best solution to having a software customized from SalesNOW is to make sure you have your workflow and processes typed out prior to having the software created for your company.

Thanks Patrick for your review. We appreciate your title to the review "Simply Amazing". It has been amazing for us to work with you and your team as we work together to leverage SalesNOW to provide your clients the best service possible as you grow your business. Keep up the great work!

Great Support and Responsive

We have better visibility of what is happening in the market in our territory and industry. We are handling more sales contacts with the same people. No way would we ever go back to living without it.

Pros

We were looking for our first CRM, and searched the internet for a cheap and flexible product. What we found was competitive priced. In no way did they come in a cheap, they provided value that went well above what we spend every month. They also customized design, settings and manufacturer interface for us. The support and response has been fantastic for over 2 years.

Cons

Our own learning curve and implementation. We had to overcome the resistance of our sales team. Once it really got going it has taken off very well. Mostly it took showing them that we would not back down, and that we were going to stand behind our decision and use more of the software, not less.

Great CRM for the costs

Been a great experience. I really appreciate our account manager's hard work

Pros

I really like the easy of use of the product. Helps us keep track of all of our contacts, companies, leads, and opportunities. I record my emails in it and our sales people are able to use it on mobile when they are out on the road.

Cons

Don't have any cons I can think of. Sometimes it can be a bit slow because it is web based.

Simplified my business using SalesNOW

I have automated my entire business using SalesNOW. SalesNOW has made my business so efficient and have helped me have my best year ever. I have automated all of my email templates and have automated my invoicing and receipt management using SalesNOW .

Pros

SalesNOW is easy to use, fully automates my business and has made my business process very efficient and effective. SalesNOW has helped me manage my customer relationships by collecting all of my customer touch points and their business requirements.

Cons

There is no cons that come to mind, it is a great software.

Wow, thanks for your stellar review Jim! We will continue to work hard in making SalesNOW a software that stays current, quick, and user friendly. Happy to have you as one of our long term SalesNOW tribe members! - Jason Durst, Chief of SalesNOW Client Happiness

SalesNOW is a wonderful addition to our sales initiative! Expertise, training, and flexibility!

We are better able to evaluate our business not only from lead generation, but also how inquiries flow through the pipeline. We're able to identify where we win and lose prospects. Our sales team is better able to evaluate their activities and clearly determine what is and isn't bringing us business, time management is key. The mobile feature is paramount!

Pros

I like that it has all the features you need to track and keep a tab on your business, while having the ability to personalize key features. The customer support from day 1 is the best, hands down. They really become an apart of your team. Couple that with the very affordable cost, and you have an excellent sales and marketing solution.

Cons

It doesn't integrate with our Health Information System, although they've tried very hard to get that done.

SalesNOW Review

We started using SalesNOW 3 years ago which has a great support team!. We did this to replace an older Dos-Based-CRM which only had 1 supplier. I would best describe this experience from a song by Boston, Don't Look Back!

Pros

High level of security. All information is easily retrievable. Great CRM which tracks everything!

Cons

I don't have any complaints as this software does what it's supposed to do!

Thank you so much for your excellent review of SalesNOW Patrick. As you know, your data security is our #1 Priority. Great song reference of Boston, "Don't Look Back". Classic. Our support approach reminds me of another song, by Bryan Adams, called "(Everything I Do) I Do It for You". ;) - Jason Durst, SalesNOW Customer Success Team

Support has been fantastic!!!

We started using SalesNOW about a year ago. We needed a way of pulling information from many sources together for our sales force. We found setting up and launching SalesNOW was EASY. Our challenge has been changing the culture of our sales team to using everything we are providing them. Some of them are still old fashioned. Everytime we have needed help or customization SalesNOW has been there, even outside of regular hours when we didn't expect them. They are a very enthusiastic and capable team and we really appreciate their efforts.

Pros

Very intuitive and easy to navigate

Cons

May be too simplistic for some sales processes

Thank you George for the Review. It is great to see how under your leadership Eaheart has leveraged the SalesNOW technology and our services to both grow your sales and improve your customer service. Keep up the good work!

SalesNow a HUGE Boost to our sales system

Pros

We had reviewed several CRM options before going with SalesNow. A lot of them were very complicated and we have several sales guys that aren't very tech savy. SalesNow was pretty intuitive to use and the staff at SalesNow were great to work with. They provided ample training sessions for our staff and uploaded/integrated all of our company info to get us up and running. Now we are about 6 months in and still getting tremendous service fom the techs if we have a question or find a customization that we want to make. Can't say enough good things to express how happy we have been with both their product and their service.

Cons

The only thing we found that we didn't like, is that SalesNow doesn't integrated with our email blast program iContact. But they do offer an integration with another email blast service which is free so this is pretty minor for us

One of the best decisions we have made.

We left a very large CRM program that we were nickeled and dimed on, and decided to try SalesNOW to see what we thought. The main reason we made the switch was the fact that when you call you get to talk to a live person. Another deciding factor was the forecasting tools. We give them 3 stars for features & functionality based on most their graphs are bar charts and we would like to see some Pie charts, we have had some minor issues with the graphs, which are being processed. Anything that we have customized has been reasonably priced. We are very happy with SalesNOW.

Pros

The ease of use. Running reports on Opportunities is something I do on a regular bases, I live in the advance search. The forecast tools have become one of our go to graphs.

Cons

There are minor adjustments that need to be made with the graphs, not all of the are legible all the time. I would suggest making more of the fonts black so when the numbers run off the graph they are legible.

Thank you Nicole for your review. It has been a pleasure working with Electralink and love the Title of your review "One of the best decisions we made". It is a joy working with you and your team and we look forward to continue to support you as you grow your business. Thanks to your feedback we have made some improvements to our dashboards and we strive to continue to improve to support you better.