SalesNOW Reviews - Page 4

Great product! Very affordable and versatile for our sales needs

Pros

We switched to SalesNow from a much pricier product and couldn't be happier. Not only is SalesNow VERY affordable for our company, we are able to customize and tailor SalesNow to suit our unique sales needs. The customer support is AMAZING! Our Account Manager, Caleb, continues to go above and beyond! I have recommended SalesNow to many of our clients and wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone needing a highly customizable, versatile, affordable sales solution.

Cons

There are very few cons. Anything challenging we've encountered, we've been able to find a solution or workaround, thanks to our account manager and the development team.

SalesNOW has been an excellant product for our company.

Our experience with SalesNOW has been fantastic - from the migration, through continued support, and very quick response times, to new projects.

Pros

The software is easy to understand and use, even for those who are not so technically savy.

Cons

That our salesmen don't use it to it's fullest capability.

Good value, necessary features, no frills

Overall a very positive experience. Very good and accessible tech support. Good price point. Has all the features I "need" (would like to be able to scan business cards with OCR directly into database).

Pros

The lower cost as compared to other options. The minimalist design - I use a fairly high percentage of the available features, whereas other products I looked at, I would have utilized a very small percentage of the available features (and consequently would have paid for a lot of features I would never use).

Cons

It is quite slow at times, especially when sorting / filtering / searching. Lack of ability to scan business cards. Clunky navigation at times. For example, when entering a new company and then adding a contact, once saved, it goes back to my main screen of alphabetically listed companies. Then I have to find the company again, open it, and add another contact.

Searching for the Right CRM

With this CRM I am able to forecast sales and manage the client list more efficiently instead of using the previous applications I have used in the past. The cost is definitely a plus for what you receive. This is a first-class product for a fraction of the cost.

Pros

The customer support I received when implementing my current process to adapt to the CRM was effortless and had no issues.

Cons

The only I find right now is when I am selecting a business category and I want to back. It brings me back to my original page of the companies and not on the specific business category page. Other than that this is a great product for what I need it to do.

Great Product that provides fantastic value!

Easy. From the demo to setup and customization, this product was was easy to learn, setup, and use. Great customer support and training made the setup and learning process quick and easy.

Pros

Web-based CRM and access to all project information, documents, and notes.

Cons

Clunky dashboard for project management without some additional customization.

A better solution

SalesNow allows my entire staff to see the sales process from beginning to end. Ops and admin departments have access to all the info they need for scheduling, installing and billing. Sales Team can design a system, present a proposal and agreement, both in person or remotely, with their computer/tablet/phone. Works great even when there is no Wi-fi. Electronic signature will add another positive, time-saving dimension to our sales process. Sales reps always know where they stand, numbers-wise, and can manage their production better. Our rep and his team are always accessible, respond to emails and calls ASAP, and work closely with our group frequently. They're not afraid to think outside the box. And they really care.

Pros

Easy to use. Great pricing. Best customer service.

Cons

Constant Saving is tiresome but probably necssary.

Hey Neil, Thanks for your great review! :) We appreciate your feedback on constant saving and you can be reassured that we will look to better accelerate the process. Your great points on why you choose/keep us reminds us why we do what we do. We are in this partnership for the long haul! Thanks again! :) - Jason Durst, Chief of SalesNOW Client Happiness

Sales Now App

The SalesNow tech support team is consistently thorough in their inquiry and/or problem responses, often being able to resolve a dilemma within minutes by adjusting settings and/or showing me (the user) how to do so such that the app does what I need it to do. On more than one occasion, they've availed themselves to impromptu GoToMeeting sessions where they can see my concern or perceived issue, then walk me through options that better suit my needs. In the course of the most recent of these sessions, I discovered functionality that I didn't know existed. We are quite likely a very small fish in their pond, but their level of support suggests that we are just as important as the client with hundreds or thousands of users.

Pros

Ease of data capture relating to client and prospect calls

Cons

Limited reporting functionality

SalesNOW 5 stars across the board!

The SalesNOW team is amazing! 5 stars across the board

Pros

Ease of use Ease of customization Outstanding customer/technical support

Cons

I have been using the software for over 2 years and I have not found a challenge to speak of.

Great to here Sara, We are glad to be apart of your successful journey these past 2 years! You and your team are champion rockstars. Yes, you're that good. Let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with to keep your positive experience alive and your company growing! :) All the best, Mark