SalesScreen Reviews

SalesScreen

Sales performance management tool

SalesScreen

Review Summary

Pros

Greate service, quick response and really good overview for both leaders and salespeople. Motivating with fun competition and events that you can easilly edit with your own preferences.

Christer P.

Good control and easy to set new goales. Employees finds SalesScreen motivating and fun to use.

The best part is the fun it brings when someone register an accomplishment. The sounds/videos and celebrations on the screen is realy motivating.

Stian H.

Cons

Often bugs (things disappear, wrong numbers etc).

Andreas B.

Sometimes it can be difficult to make larger changes in the setup.

Maybe that it's difficult to see each sellers bookings with customer name.

Kristine G.

4.6

Greate tool for motivating my salespeople

Pros

Quick overview over our companys numbers in both budget and sales.

Cons

We have used Salesscreen in some years now. We want some new competition layouts on our screens :)

"Must have" for any salesbusiness of size

Hugely important for our company.

Pros

The unique option to set up competitions and duels are by far the greatest perks of Salesscreen. This saves me alot of time managing all the different competitions!

Cons

The possiblity to come up with ideas for different competions and more screens fr the competition. Would like screen with football, swimming, ski jump, or even a screen with SALES.

A Salesmamanagers review of SalesScreen

No big problems with Sales Screen except that it sometimes bugs that I have mentioned above. The great thing is the motivational factor is has on the sales-squad. What is really great is that each seller has it own song each time they make a sale. This works as a "bell" and the seller is eager to want to hear his/ her own song each time a sale is made.

Pros

Easy to use Easy to learn Very nice to use to measure the sales monthly, yearly etc. Motivational to use for the sales-squad Very easy to personalize Fast and easy to get help from the SalesScreen Staff

Cons

Often bugs (things disappear, wrong numbers etc).

Excellent!

Pros

It is easy to understand. I recognize myself from the game world, facebook and instagram. I especially like that users are able to post their own Movies and Music.

Cons

It is easy to understand. I recognize myself from the game world, facebook and instagram. I especially like users to post their own movies

Great improvement in sales

I find it easier to manage my two teams at different locations. I also loves to have 100 % control of all sales even if I am in a meeting or having a day off:)

Pros

Cons

Sometimes it can be difficult to make larger changes in the setup.

Easy to use, gives a motivationboost

Salesscreen gives the manager an easier way to keep track of the workers effenciency and results.

Pros

Its great to see our co-workers pop up on the screen with their own celebrationmovie and song. Salesscreen includes everyone(!)

Cons

A few minor bugs here and there. It reduces the overall impression a bit.

Useful and easy

The salesscreen is integrated with our HubSpot CRM system, very handy! For one, we don't have to write every sale two times, and we get all the numbers in one place. When doin well, it's rewareded. I just really like that it inspires and drives sales the way our Excel-sheet certainly didn't. :-)

Pros

Loving the app for our office TV, makes every sale a celebration! Also, I have a very clear and accesible way to check how we're doin. (I'm a basic user of the software.)

Cons

Dashboard widgets. How do I change/move them? What is all this information? I'd like to de-clutter it and it's not clear how.

Feedback SalesScreen

I like it a lot, the competition is very easy to follow and it is quite fun. The software has many opportunities and I like Coin-reward system the most.

Pros

Its fun to watch how its going with other collegue.

Cons

I don't think i have any specific thing i don't like or i think should be better. I just use the software and haven't the responsibility to set up competitions or so.

Motivating product thats easy to use

The ranking systems are very good. The motivation and fun it brings is the best part.

Pros

Cons

I think it could be a bit easier when you want to start a competition. Try to design it a bit better.

LOVELY PRODUCT

It is so good that we ourselves have now chosen to use Salesscreen as a partner in our own product portfolio as it complements our Contact Center delivery in a very nice way.

Pros

This product simplifies everyday life, and makes everyone get a direct overview of all sales that are going on.

Cons

Nothing to comment on...................

Customer adviser

very good motvation system...

Pros

Easy to use in my job in Gjensidige. Happy evry day...

Cons

I havent find any problems at the moment.

Fun and easy to use

Pros

It is fun and easy to use for all employees. Gives an extra boost at the office.

Cons

The mobile app should be able to give some of the same solutions as in the desktop version.

Amazing!

Measuring and motivating my team to book more meetings is a lot easier with the competitions and graphs. They have told me that they are more motivated because of the visibility of their accomplishements on the TV.

Pros

The amount of content you can make on your own and adjust so that it fits your organization. Absouloutly fenomenal. The app is easy to use, but you get a lot of good info. The customer service is very good aswell. The way the TV, desktop and app talks together is really impressive.

Cons

I wish there would be a dashboard function on the app, so that you could see easy graphs and numbers on the phone aswell.

Easy to use and a unifying tool

Pros

The software gives us a chance to set up salesgoals and highlight these goals for the entire organization with ease. It also gives the salesforce a good boost with the built in and intuitive campaign-tools.

Cons

It takes a great deal of work to implement the tool in the organization, especially the older salesmen don't see the benefits. But give it time and they will come around. Everybody loves recognition.

Makes sales even more fun

We have only good Things to say about Our experience.

Pros

It is very easy to use. You can easily track sales and arrange exiting competitions. The software has a smart way of showing important stats. During Our time as customers of this software we have increased Our sales by 30%. We will continue using this software for a very long time..

Cons

I dont know if theres anything to add here.

Very customer friendly and easy. Gives a motivation to all the sales people.

Pros

Easy to get an overview of all acitivites, great customer support

Cons

Nothing special. Liked it a lot. Maybe that it`s difficult to see each sellers bookings with customer name.

Salesscreen

We can see that effectiveness is higher, and higher motivation to sale for the employees.

Pros

The motivation to perform and see how you are doing compared to your colleagues.

Cons

Nothing, I think every aspect of Salesscreen.

Great sales tracker tool

Pros

It's a great tool to display the sales achievements of all the team members. It keeps the sellers on their toes, helps motivate and fosters some healthy competitions between the different teams/sellers. There are a lot of different options of how you want the display pages to look and what you want the different teams/employees to see, the design is quite nice and professional looking as well.

Cons

It's not 100% intuitive, it takes a bit of time to truly understand how to use the system and its different functions.

Salesscreen for recruiters

Pros

Keep track of budget and results for customers

Cons

More precise help function .How do I use it step by step

Salescreen Review

Quick to answer, solve the problem easy

Pros

Easy to use, can chat with someone if problems

Cons

Have only positive experience with this software

I have used this software for less than 6 months but am impressed with it.

Pros

This software is easy to use, provides motivation, allows for employees to challenge each other, and acts as a rewards system.

Cons

Some things are hard to personalize like the name of some categories but it always seems to be undergoing improvement

Positive motivator for sales team

Pros

Affordable and easy to use. Facilities management and monitoring of sales team

Cons

We dont have any complains about this tool