Scaura Reviews

4.54/5 (13 reviews)

Stefan Koopman

My digital Salesmap

Reviewed 2019-09-03

I don't have to carry brochures with me, the whole team is always provided with the latest info. I would recommend this to every company that's in the field. It safes time, weight and works efficient.

Pros
At any time, on every of my devices (Tablet/notebook/mobile) I am able to show prospect / customers my information. With one link I am able to share whatever I want by sending them a link. I can see if they have seen what I have sent.

Cons
At this moment maybe the only thing left tp improve is to see easier which of my customers has seen the link. So we could give the link a name, makes it easier to see who has seen which information.

Job Reijmers

Using Scaura

Reviewed 2019-09-03

My overall experience with Scaura is a succes. It is easy to work with and a clear program.

Pros
What i like most about the software is the lay-out. I find it easy to navigate through the files. I like the different ways to search. For example, different tags can be added to a file, searching on file type is an option and you can sort by date or name.

Cons
I do not like it when i search for a file, scroll down the page and open a file. The moment you return to the search page, you are back on top of the search page instead of where you selected the file. Sometimes this results in a lot of scrolling.

Barry Seegers

Satisfied Scaura user

Reviewed 2019-09-06

Nice tool to display and send information to customer. Also good for display and send information on exhibitions etc

Pros
Easy to use. Nice layout. Nice tool to display and send information to customer, at exhibitions, internal etc.

Cons
Uses a lot of memory space on your mobile or tablet when there is a lot of data inserted and you use it offline.

Danny Visser

An easy to use sales presentation tool

Reviewed 2019-07-30

Keeping my documentation on brand. Making sure everybody has the same content, easy tool to engage with my customers and share content, which makes meetings more effective. Also it is accessible on every device (laptop, tablet, smartphone). I already used Scaura when I was still working for a global chemical company. Here we implemented it to help our Sales teams to share information and engage customers in an easy and effective way.

Pros
I like the possibility to use hotspot functionality to make the experience with my customers interactive.

Cons
The fact that it is not possible to place the buttons wherever you want on the canvas. This would make me even more flexible in creating the perfect experience for my customers.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Hes Derksen

Reviewed 2019-09-03

The team behind scaura is very keen in developing the program. After our requests they did some adjustments.

Pros
The best thing about scaura is to show the things you want to show in a professional way.

Cons
To send a link by email you have to do several steps. This takes some time.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Martijn Reef

Product Review

Reviewed 2019-09-04

Pros
Easy of use, look & feel, very easy to send material via different applications (phone, laptop)

Cons
Not much, but with the phone there is an option that you send the material as a PDF, e.g. via Whatsapp. If I am correct you cannot do this with your PC, but you have to send this a link, correct?

Jelka Hoeboer

I would definitely recommend Scaura!

Reviewed 2019-09-03

We are very enthusiastic about the support we get from Scaura and it makes it super easy for sales to find documents. From the marketing point of view we are super happy that everyone is finally using all the updated documents and presentations.

Pros
We can show our customers all our content without internet. It saves us another visit to potential clients since you have all the content in the right lay-out wherever you go. No more loose brochures or searching within different files in your tablet. We are always sure that sales uses the last edited documents. It is easy to use and to create .

Cons
Nothing, we are very happy with the app :)

Deepak Bhugwansingh

Scaura really fits our needs!

Reviewed 2019-08-16

Always having up to date material available for every user is a perfect way to make sure everyone use the same material. The sharing option, directly from scaura to email makes it easy to use for everyone.

Pros
it's easy to use (user friendly) and easy to manage. The share options is great and the analytics option just add to its value.

Cons
uploading images to the mediabank first before adding it to a section (the "why" I understand, but it would just be easier if you could upload the image to the folder directly with the same options like adding tags etc. as you have when uploading to the mediabank.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Anonymous

Highly visual and impactful Sales Presentation Application

Reviewed 2019-08-16

The power of Scaura is it’s simplicity. It is very easy and intuitive to use. All the key features of the Application are build around easily preparing, executing and following up your sales pitch. What I like very much is that that the Application is very visual: it is not a ‘dull’, technical App, but from the first moment on, makes a fresh and even seducing impact. It comes across highly professional!

Pros
Easy and intuitive to use, yet highly impactful.

Cons
Something which requires improvement is the possibility to tailor email templates for file sharing

Anne Gierveld

Easy to use sales presentation software that allows for an optimal brand experience

Reviewed 2019-09-03

Pros
For me as Marketing Manager it is a great tool to make sure that the sales manager have the lastest marketing/sales content. The design is customized based on our specific needs, making it great to involve prospects in our experiences. Interactive way of sharing content. Easy to share content prospects.

Cons
Not possible to upload all type of files. Would be great if you can also upload 3D renders for an even better customer experience.

Arie Lobregt

easy to use

Reviewed 2019-09-11

the entire team has Always the latest project images and drawings direct at hand.

Pros
easy to use. very easy to set up. easy way to upload new content.

Cons
not really found cons so far, and if we have an issue it is solved quickly.

Britt Ofman

Valuable, good and useful system

Reviewed 2019-09-05

Scaura is very useful if you want to send out multiple documents by email, without many attachments in your email. Clearly, fast and good quality

Pros
Very useful for sending multiple documents such as brochures, photos by email Clearly system

Cons
I am satisfied about the services of Scaura

Mike Hickey

Scaura Review

Reviewed 2019-09-10

Pros
Ease of use. Nice to know when customers view sent items

Cons
Program is slow at times after sending information.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10