Showell Reviews

4.6

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.98/10

Reviews by rating

It even has a branded user interface, which looks awesome, so our own people love it and customers are like “wow”, that’s cool.
Very reliable; very easy to handle; good looking and adaptable company layout ; very good support.
All sales material is very easy to update to Showell and it is very easy to use when meeting customers. I also like that all sales material can be presented so that it supports the company brand.
There are no difficult aspects but I accidentally often end up to the home screen when wanted to go only one step back.
If the structure is wrong, it can be difficult to use.

Laura R.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201-500 employees

Showell in a pure diamond!

Pros

I have had a privilege to work with Showell for the last year. I’m looking into Showell as a marketing and sales tool which will help us both standardize and personalize customer presentations and quotations for our customers. This comes from the variety of options to store and evolve marketing and sales material. I have worked with Showell as a key user and a trainer for our sales reps. The sales...

Cons

Despite of the low threshold of Showell usability the change management principles need to be taken into account on early stages of the new software implementation.

Thanks for your review Laura! Great to hear how Showell has made a positive impact to your sales at Volvo Trucks. You guys rock!

Yvon M.

Wholesale, 201-500 employees

Sales Force presentation tool

Our sales force in the field is always up to date with all sales support material. As soon as we push a new document to the app it is instantly available making our self force more effective.

Pros

Showell is giving our sales team, access to all marketing and presentation material available without the need to carry around any piece of paper. Briefcase is not needed anymore. They can show, print or transfer any brochure or price list right in front of the customer on their tablet. Makes our sales force job a lot easier, increasing their productivity while bringing a professional approach and look in the market. Best sales support tool we could have.

Cons

Would like to have a CRM offering from Showell that would be attach directly to your app. This would be a great addition.

Thanks for your review Yvon. Showell has an integration to several major CRM systems and has some simple CRM stand alone features as well - if that is enough for your business. We'll be in touch shortly for a more precise discussion.

JP

Jori P.

Retail, 201-500 employees

Showell is easy to use but not all we need

Pros

The materials are quite easy to set in the Showell. It is good that the materials can be shared via Showell and we get the information who has viewed the link. Good to be able to have different roles and user groups. Easy to use in most of the cases.

Cons

From reporting is bit hard to get the information I would like to get. There should be some kind of "pivot table" type of report where I could select the information and limitations I would like to see in one page. So for example I should be able to set the report to show selected users on rows and selected materials on columns and then be able to set the time period and the information I would like to see for example times the material has been sent, times the material has been opened, the last time the material has been opened etc.

Hi Jori, Thanks for your review and your constructive feedback. We will hand your comments to our product development team. There is a lot happening with the reporting end at this point and all feedback is really valuable.

Whinney T.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 201-500 employees

Review from a frequent user of Showell

Before we implemented Showell, key information were shared to our partners via e mail, and we often heard complains that they have never received those e mails. And hence information was not passed along. Once we shared access to Showell to our partners, information sharing is hassle free, as we are sure everyone has got access to the information being shared.

Pros

1. All information available in a single platform. 2. Easy to share information to external parties. 3. Contents available even offline. 4. Gives a professional touch to your meetings in front of customers.

Cons

It would have been great if there was a way to mark the notifications as unread. Currently you need to individually open each notification.

Thanks for your amazing feedback, Whinney! So great to hear that Showell helps you to share information to your partners globally.

Mikko I.

Wholesale, 11-50 employees

An easy way to keep files and presentations with you

I mostly use Showell to share files with my customers. I can react to customers requests a lot faster when I have the most commonly used files in a ready package, and I can share them via mobile from anywhere

Pros

It is very easy to share files with my customers using Showell. After adding some of the most needed files into their folders, I can send them quickly regardless of where I am. It's also very handy to have all of my company's presentations and brochures with me in Showell when meeting customers. I can always share or present them to customers in any meeting.

Cons

We have had some issues with user rights. Showell automatically makes PDFs from presentations for some user groups when one downloads them, and this makes it very difficult to use Showell with files that are meant to be modified by users. It would be great to cast presentations directly from the mobile app to a bigger screen.

Hello Mikko! Thanks for your insightful review. We are happy to hear that Showell makes your life a bit easier. You also made some interesting proportions and we will have a look at them as we continue on developing our tool.

Joel I.

Cosmetics, 201-500 employees

One of the best sales softwares in the market!

We share salesdata, customer planograms, presentations etc. to make single presentations for customer visits.

Pros

The useage is very easy and fast. Also easy to keep up to date and share important files inside and outside of the organisation.

Cons

Works perfectly for our organisation and is in high useage. No cons.

Thanks for your kind comments Joel. We also wan't to congratulate Lumene for being selected as the most sustainable beauty brand in Finland (by the Sustainable Brand Index 2021). Keep on leading the way.

Packaging and Containers, 51-200 employees

"All in one tool" for Sales and Marketing

Time saving, professional, forerunner (no more adds in e-mail) - Showell is your true friend when charming your customers.

Pros

You will find all important and sales related materials in one place and it is easy to hold up - no extra time wasted and everybody knows and trusts that the latest materials you will find in Showell.

Cons

Maybe it is our managements issue but maybe we would need extra tools or education how to easily prepare our own materials (used this in my former work place)

Hi and thanks for your really cool review. You put in such kind words for us that you almost make us blush! But you can count on us to work even harder to stay up to these words!

Sari P.

Medical Devices, 51-200 employees

Sharing the documents with the customers could not be more easy

Sharing the documents is easy.

Pros

Easy to use. Documentation management within the team and customers is fast and simple. Reduce paper use.

Cons

It's better to keep software interface and functionalities simple . If there is too many options it might start to effect to users negatively.

Hi Sari, and thanks from your positive feedback. It is our priority to keep our product as intuitive and fast as possible. Great to hear that you appreciate it too.

Désirée K.

Packaging and Containers, 201-500 employees

PAWI Verpackungen AG's review on Showell

Easy to reach Supportteam, tool works so we are happy.

Pros

Showell is easy to use, for administrator as well as sales team. Our Sales Team uses Showell to show our Clients Videos, Flyers, Booklets while informing them about our newest products. They use it on Laptops and iPads which works perfectly. We love that we can use Showell offline. Translation to other languages is also no problem.

Cons

The Software defenitely comes with a price.

Hi Désirée, and thanks for your review. We are happy to hear that your team finds Showell easy to use and that it works perfectly.

Fadare K.

Construction, 1-10 employees

"Amazing software for sales professionals"

The best so far .....

Pros

Professionally speaking I love involving Showell in my everyday deals. I can make a custom-fitted and expert-looking show in a matter of minutes. No compelling reason to reorder from past introductions, everything is effectively amazing, the introductions look incredible, and are really simple to share as well. I opened up Showell, I can use it to make several client explicit slides, gathered fundamental items, organize a total, and incredibly customized presentations to the client.

Cons

Not much on these cons yet but trust me I will be the first to let you know if there are any flaws.

Hi Fadare, and thanks for your supportive review! Very glad to hear that you love Showell in your everyday deals - that's the best feedback we can get.

PH

Petri H.

Cosmetics, 201-500 employees

Lumene

Let's say.. that we cannot live without it anymore. There is no comeback to printed materials, so we need digital presentation tool for field sales anyway. We have not considered any other option for digital sales tool, so far.

Pros

Sales Reps are using Showell for customer meetings.. novelty and marketing presentations, customer spesific campaign activities, statistics and brand videos. Also as a training material and planograms are loaded in system. Beauty Advisors mainly uses Showell to get more detailed data from products, and to find department store campaign activities with couple of clicks. Merchandisers are using it to get guidances and prioritites to build up specific campaigns in stores.

Cons

Not really any spesific. Memory capacity comes full quite fast, if administrator do not remember, or do not know how to do it :) to clean up presentations or videos that are not relevant anymore. What I mean that when using Ipad, Showell takes lot of memory capacity. It is totally possible, that there is an easy answer or solution with this.

Thank you so much for your insightful review Petri! Great to hear that Showell helps your reps to serve their customers better.

TC

Teresa C.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

I couldn't live without Showell

Pros

I would say how easy it is to use it and share content internally and with customers; it saves us so much time. We went through a re-brand last year, and Showell was critical in ensuring everyone was accessing the most updated content. Analytics are also good and help us to monitor marketing campaigns.

Cons

Integration with Hubspot would be ideal, but other than that, I don't have any further feedback. The Showell team is excellent at listening to customer feedback and improving the software; since I've been working with them, they have implemented several of our recommendations.

IM

Ivan M.

Machinery, 51-200 employees

Great app to daily support of my

Great team with strong support regarding any questions! Keep warm relations on trust.

Pros

A kind of "one contact" app that makes my daily life easier, as I just keep info up-to-date in Showell and others can easily use it, w/o disturbing me. and this is quite easy to keep info up-to-date, change users or something.

Cons

Troubles with user adding in one app but different data tabs. We have two different brands in one Showell. Some users should have access to both brands, and it is uncomfortable here sometimes - no possibility to add same user, users cannot register for second brand, etc. But Support Team great here to solve any concerns and errors.

Thanks for your positive and constructive feedback Ivan! Great to hear that Showell helps you in your day-to-day life. Our development and support teams are working really hard so it's wonderful to hear that you're happy with them.

RT

Roel T.

Machinery, 11-50 employees

Availabilty important information

It's a helpfull tool for our salesteam in the field!

Pros

Very easy to use. We can share with partners.

Cons

The way to surch your way in large documents

Thank you for your review Roel! And thank you for your much valued feedback on the browsing the large documents. The best way to communicate with your customers is to try to cut the information in rather small presentations - that way you don't need to swipe through irrelevant content. The pinching out from the screen (in case using touch-screen device) can make it easier to find relevant content too. Feel free to visit our help center to learn more about the gestures: https://help.showell.com/basic-controls-gestures

SA

Siegfried A.

Machinery, 1-10 employees

An app to recommend

I liked working with it from the beginning, same with our dealers, just positive feedback collected so far. Also the support is great, answers on specific questions always received very quick so far.

Pros

Using Showell is really easy, its very intuitiv and userfriendly.

Cons

Just at the beginning some useful features had been missing but delopment team reacted always quite qickly on demands.

Hi Siegfried, and thanks for your very positive review. We are happy to hear that Showell helps you in your daily work and that you've gotten positive feedback from your dealer network about Showell.

ML

Mika L.

Automotive, 10,001+ employees

Salesman's best friend

We needed an easy to use digital sales tool for global salesforce in regional offices and dealerships to support face-to-face sales action in events and in dealerships. We certainly had that and we are working to integrate this tool even tighter to our processes - asset management via Adobe DAM and customer data via Salesforce Salescloud.

Pros

Showell is so easy to use that salesforce at regional offices or even at local dealerships globally need only minimal amount of training and support to get started. We have got value for money almost instantly since salesforce can start using Showell in no-time.

Cons

Having so many users in as many countries as we have it's a bit of a workload with monthly billing but gladly we have got it sorted and running fairly easy.

Thank you so much for your analytical review, Mika. Great to hear that you have chosen to integrate Showell seamlessly to your sales process.

TM

Tom M.

Environmental Services, 51-200 employees

An excellent content management and delivery platform

It was very easy to on-board and set up, and is very intuitive to use. Even out less tech savvy sales people use it with ease. The support you get is great, and from an admins POV it's very easy to maintain and analyse its use within the sales team.

Pros

Showell overcomes the challenge of our sales team having up to date content on all devices even in remote areas (without WiFi or signal).

Cons

Honestly there hasn't been any cons with Showell. If anything the interface could do with some tweaks, which I know they are working on.

MM

Mikko M.

Construction, 501-1,000 employees

Showell is a top sharing and demo software for sales

I can easily demonstrate my clients what different solutions we are offering.

Pros

The product is very easy to use and allows me to track customers interest in spesific content

Cons

I don't find any problems with the software. Depending on the amount of content in use, downloading the content for a first time on your platform of course takes a while.

Hi Mikko, and thanks for your great review. We are so pleased to hear that Showell is a 5star tool for you. This of course motivates us to push it harder to earn your trust time and time again.

VM

Ville-Markus M.

Construction, 501-1,000 employees

Showell review

To show in real life what our products look like installed. It easy to tell about our products but better to visualize them.

Pros

If you send a document through email the application shows when the client has opened and viewed the document. The variety of products shown in showell.

Cons

It is too messy. The organization needs to be better to give a great user experience. It can be difficult to find even our most popular products.

Hello Ville-Markus! Thanks for your constructive and well-thought review. I hope that you are able to give feedback to your admin users to try to work with the user interface. Maybe also naming the documents more logically could help in finding them through the search bar.

AS

Annukka S.

Medical Devices, 51-200 employees

Showell really helps sales and marketing

Really simple and easy to use software

Pros

Cons

I don't know any features that could be better. Showell really works for us.

Hi Annukka, thanks so much for your review. Wonderful to hear that you find it easy to support your brand with Showell, since that has been in Showell's core from the day one.

PP

Philip P.

Farming, 51-200 employees

Showell review

Pros

Easy to use. Like how it updates everynight. Simple amd easy to use. Makes sharing information easy

Cons

Wouldn't say there are really any negatives

Hi Philip! Thanks for your review. Such a pleasure to hear that your are happy about Showell.

JL

Jori L.

Packaging and Containers, 51-200 employees

Impressive presentation tool

Our experience with Showell has been great.

Pros

It is easy to use and impressive presentation tool. Especially the user interface that is tailored to our company’s visual identity gives classy insight to our products and services.

Cons

Some new features for activating the users could help. What these could be, well that I’ll leave up to you guys to decide. I’m just asking for you to make us, your users, more committed to your service.

Thanks for your review Jori! Good to hear that you find Showell easy to use and impressive. We work really hard to also bring you new benefits to dig Showell even more.

FN

Francisco N.

Consumer Services, 201-500 employees

Showell is awesome

When i start in my job, i never list this app. In 2 days i learn the app and last 1 year i use this app every day in sales . I trust in this appå

Pros

The product is asy to use, the videos and photos are very good quality

Cons

2-3 time in a week is upgreading an dont work

Hi Francisco! Thanks for your positive review. We are happy to hear that it was easy to start using Showell. And honored that you find it worth of your trust.

LK

Liudmila K.

International Trade and Development, 11-50 employees

Useful product

It helps me to present material to the customers. I learn info about the changes in the product. I can share the material with many users in one programm.

Pros

The product is easy to use. Very helpful in travelling to the customers. Presenting videos offline. Quick to find the info. For marketing purposes is perfect.

Cons

I can not change the material. (make translation in Russian without asking the administrator)

Hi Liudmila, Thanks for your supporting review. What comes to account translations, you might want to check out our latest update - we bring in new possibilities to UI translations.

Machinery, 1,001-5,000 employees

Showell helps companies to manage with sales materials!

Overall the system has given our company value in that way, that salesmen and others have saved time, when all sales materials are in the same place, with correct arguments.

Pros

Mobile app is a great addition for salesmen, since you can now go offline and be in the forest making deals with customers!

Cons

For my usage. i haven't found too many cons. Maybe the outlook could be cooler. But in usage point of view no problems on my end.

Thanks for your review! We are thrilled to hear that Showell helps your team to save time when all the content can be found from one place - even offline.