All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Sizle Reviews

Pros

Super easy to use, love the design. Have been a user since the beta and it keeps getting better.

Gabrielle S.

Read the full review
I love that it is really easy to set up and also that it is affordable. You can even receive feedback from others for every file you share.

Bastian Z.

Andrew T.

Read the full review

Cons

The exporting of your data and the compatibility to other software is a bit difficult and complicated.

Aaron L.

Read the full review
The interface is a little confusing at first but you get used to it.

Steven S.

Read the full review
No major cons about the software. Could implement 2FA although in the future.

Anagh K.

4.5

A must-have for agencies

I love it, we use them to send proposals to clients almost every day, and the analytics has helped up speed up our sales cycle.

Pros

Super easy to use, love the design! Have been a user since the beta and it keeps getting better!

Cons

The slide builder needs some work, however we don't use this feature enough for it to have an impact.

Sizzling Presentations

In the media production industry, a great presentation / pitch is essential and my experience with sizle has been quite joyous so far. With it i can pull off attractive presentations in a hurry and more importantly i get to know the flow of the feedback - the response of the person seeing the presentation. How far did he read, this analysis provides a lot of input to alter / modify the presentation

Pros

After using powerpoint for over two decades, we apprehensively gave sizle a try not expecting much but we were pleasantly surprised by the ease of use and the modern lead capture feature and analytics which even a warhorse like powerpoint misses

Cons

Nothing on the functionality but just a suggestion to make the password reset more simple and within dashboard instead of sending email. It will make the process quicker

Good but we have too much tools !

Pros

The product is convivial and very easy to use.

Cons

I think we have now too much tools and products for a same need… You can do 90% of what Sizle do throught Teams, SharePoint…. Etc

No more boring presentation. Insights at fingertips.

Overall, my experience with Sizle is quite smooth, especially with the analytics and insights. It did help me a lot in making better presentation and manage my clients expectation. Hope to see more update from Sizle team in the near future.

Pros

Sizle is an almighty platform for building and sharing amazing presentation. Hundreds of professional templates and effects did help me a lot in making impression with my clients. Moreover, Sizle gives me analytics about my presentations, tracks if my clients open the documents and how they access them.

Cons

Luckily I am one of the first to join the beta program of the platform, so the price I get might be better. However, with the price of $10 per month for Pro version, just to show the public links and get email opt-in feature, it could be a little bit high. I would not pay that price to use the platform while I can use alternative ways of presentation. Beside, the API is not ready yet could be a minus point at the time of writing.

I am using it since beta, and I love it :D

Since Sizle can work with our own PDFs and slides, it was no trouble at all moving on to their platform. Since the slide builder is still pretty simple, I prefer to create my presentation deck first, and then use Sizle for pitching and keeping track.

Pros

I like the way Sizle keeps track of the activities. We don't have to worry about client actions and can followup as soon as they view the presentation, while the lead is warmest. The page by page analytics is invaluable for optimizing the pitch deck.

Cons

I wish there were templates, and automatic slide builders. I am sure Sizle will bring those up since some competitors are doing that.

Useful, but need improvement in some features to justify paid version

In overall is an interesting software that delivers the biggest part of the promises, but there are improvements areas to justify paid version

Pros

The overall proposal, is quite interesting. You can deliver presentations and form together, and you can see how the customer saw your presentation (pages, times etc)

Cons

- Forms are available in few languages - Some compatibility issues with PPT formats to be fixed, in special with animations and page size

A good experience

Thanks to Sizle, we were able to share and work much faster on our documents and in a very simple and efficient way. Sizle was cheaper and yet offered us features that would save us a lot of time.

Pros

The price, the ease of use and implementation but also the number of people who can access at the same time.

Cons

The free version is limited if you want to share files with a public link (because it's need the pro version for that)

Perfect for sharing presentations

Overall, I'm happy with Sizle. It's great for my needs and a huge time saver.

Pros

Compared to other similar solutions that allow having online slides/presentations, I prefer Sizle because it allows uploading Powerpoint and PDF files. So if you already have a presentation built, you can present/share it online with Sizle. You don't have to rebuild it. I also love the feedback request at the end of the presentation. It's a huge time saver.

Cons

They currently integrate with Dropbox and Google Drive. I would like to see more integrations, such as OneDrive, Koofr, PCloud. Also, I would like to be able to share links to a specific page within a presentation.

A great tool that reconciled me with presentations in meetings.

Pros

This tool is intuitive and well presented. It doesn't take long to get used to it, and I really liked the templates and the feedback on my sessions.

Cons

I was not able to integrate this tool to all my team unfortunately, and the slide sharing system took me some time to master it perfectly, but you just have to get the hang of it!

Track How Your Presentations and Files Are Doing and More

Pros

Sizle has many useful features. I appreciate having the ability to receive notifications when someone opens up a presentation or a pdf that I send them. I also appreciate the option to gather feedback from a person I send a presentation or pdf to. I also like how Sizle can collect analytics surrounding a file I send someone.

Cons

You can create your own slides in a new presentation file or a file you import (PDF, PowerPoint). However. the slide designer is a work in progress, but it's likely to get better over time.

Will upgrade

Excellent

Pros

I have been using free version of Sizle for two weeks and I am upgrading it soon! I like user friendly interface and I think there is a possibility of adding features to the current offering.

Cons

The software some times doesn’t show my files to resend to other people.

Genuinely easy to use and helpful

Very positive. The app has grown and features have been added consistently. It's very focussed and that makes the entire experience uncompromised. It helps me get the job done.

Pros

Super easy to use. Very quick to import presentations and start working with your files. Very clear UI. Easy to share files and send them to prospects. I particularly like the ability to edit/reorder slides after they're imported.

Cons

I genuinely can't think of anything I don't like.

Excellent analytical features

Pros

The best part about using Sizle is the analytics aspect of the software. I often upload my presentations or PDFs and share with clients for review/feedback. It gives me great joy to find out who viewed it, which slides they focused on, and for how long. This prepares me for the live meetings, because I go in with the knowledge of who my audience will be and what I should spend more time on.

Cons

The only thing that I don't like and may be it's because this is still a relatively new software is the fact that my uploads sometime fail. I am not sure if it's due to file size or me being behind a proxy, but I don't get an error. Instead, it just times out. Sometimes it works after reupload and sometimes it never does. In the latter case, I upload using a different format and that usually fixes the issue.

great way to share documents when you need analytics and feedback

Incredibly useful tool that gives you detailed analytics on presentations you send.

Pros

Sizle is incredibly easy to use. Simply upload your document and choose your sending options. There is also a slide builder which works well. You get detailed analytics on who viewed your document (including exactly how much time they spent on each slide). You can also optionally add a feedback form at the end.

Cons

When adding contact details of recipients you first need to have added the company they are at separately on the system. It would have been better if it could have been added on the fly. Also - an upload feature for recipients would be great.

Lots of Room to Grow into

Pros

I like how fast and intuative it is to use. It doesn't overcomplicate things and what it does do it does well. The software doesn't seem to bug too much for me

Cons

I wish it would integrate more with the rest of my stack. I'd love to use it for sending proposals that I can pull information in from Zapier or similar. I'd love to be able to have set templates ready to go and then be able to send them out as sales proposals.

Easy and dynamic presentation tool

Pros

- Everything's online - Nice diverse color themes and icons

Cons

- User interfacing still a bit wonky - Sometimes some features aren't so obvious to find

A great way to up your slideshow game

Sending presentations (and other docs) with passwords, and with analytics fills a very important hole in the way we interact with our clients.

Pros

Presentations have been the 'same old' thing for a while now, so it's great that Sizle comes in with some innovative features that not only make presentations easier to share, but also smarter. No more attaching to emails, you can instead send a link directly to the presentation for your clients, and see exactly when/how they interact with it.

Cons

There's not many negatives with Sizle. Collaboration would be something they could work on, and version control is a little hard to achieve.

Good and easy to work with

Pros

Live response - the real time analytics are very helpful. I also liked that you can generate a link to your document and email it to customers.

Cons

I used it for a very brief period, so didn’t have any negative thoughts in that time frame.

Easy to use and good value for money

Pros

Cons

I would love if they include Chinese language but it is not essential

Great for document collaboration

Pros

Allows securely sharing the documents. Also allows collaboration with multiple people working on multiple documents

Cons

No cons I can think of. This is a very good and easy to use software.

Review from a Sales prospective

Pros

I really like the tracking features. It’s so judicious. It has really changed the way I touch base with my leads.

Cons

The interface is a little confusing at first but you get used to it.

Easy to use of Presentation & Proposal Platform

Pros

Effortlessly share sales analytics with your team and Know exactly when your documents are being opened

Cons

Small team size of 5 on pro account. Each additional user cost a lot of extra.

Super easy!

Great. Super responsive with support and overall very low fuss to start using and get some value from.

Pros

Nice, intuitive interface that's easy to match with your brand. Was able to freely create various templates without too much hassle at all. This allowed us to move away from Apple Keynote and stick with a consistent style in Sizle. We create 1-2 documents per month though the result and impact makes it easy to justify the cost.

Cons

The first versions are promising so excited for what's in store in terms of product development.

Amazing Pedagogical Tool!

Pros

The slide templates and animations are so vibrant and perfect to catch my students' attention. It's easy to use and make educational lecture presentations within minutes.

Cons

I think Sizle is fine as a program, however it's been difficult to get my colleagues and peers on board. There isn't really a reason to switch for us, given we already have Google Suite.

Love the analytics!

Pros

I've mostly used Sizle.io for sharing presentations and I love the viewer analytics for each slide!

Cons

I wish there was a thumbnail or some kind of preview that is sent along with the access link.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.