Spiff Reviews

4.79/5 (114 reviews)

Sydnee Merrell

Easy to Use and Saves Me Time

Reviewed 2019-07-24

So great. I love the customer experience. They make sure I'm always having a good experience in their platform. If I'm not, they make sure they fix it so I am. The platform itself is so easy to use. I didn't even need a training because the user interface is easy to figure out.

Pros
I love Spiff because it's easy to use. Instead of using spreadsheets and uploading our deals from Salesforce, Spiff let's us do this automatically. My commission's process has now been cut down by days. The people there are an absolute delight to work with. They're always willing to help and are quick to respond any time we have a question. It did take a while to set up, but

Cons
While they do have many capabilities, they are still growing in functionality. The platform has a lot of easy to use functions for me to calculate our commissions, but they're still working out other functions that we request. That being said, they always take our feedback and constantly keep us updated on that feedback.

Todd Jensen

Finally, I always know exactly what my commissions will be. Love it!

Reviewed 2019-04-25

I've been using Spiff for several months now and I always have it on one of my open browser tabs, so I can see it every day. It helps me push through those days, mid-month when I don't have the motivation to get to work. I've already recommended it to a couple of friends.

Pros
An easy dashboard that lets me know what my commission check will look like, in real time. I can see all my one-time and recurring deals whenever I want to. Complete with a breakdown of each deal. The integration with Salesforce means I get accurate numbers.

Cons
Ths salesperson view could use a month-over-month graphical view. It's easy for me to export and see this or to move back to past pay periods, so it's not a big deal, but this would make it even easier for me to compare my performance to past months.

Tucker Jorgensen

As a rep I love it!

Reviewed 2019-07-30

I've saved a solid 2 hours at the end of every month where I would reconcile Salesforce with my own excel file of all my deals closed. Admittedly I still keep my own excel file to make sure a deal didn't slip in SFDC, but the process of reconciling it is so much easier. In the few months, I've been using it my sales opp team hasn't made any mistakes on my comp. It's given me time back in my day so I can sell more. Also, this isn't quantitative but I feel it was a huge value, that is, it felt like a HUGE step forward to make our sales org feel more legit. I was one of the first 4 sales reps at my company (55 employees 4.5 years ago) and I've seen all the good and the bad of our growth(now 500 and growing). Personally, I feel like implementing Spiff was better than implementing many of the big-name sales org solutions. I think I was so happy about this because I care about my commissions and now I feel like my company cares too. I feel more valued. I'm also very happy that I can now budget my income better because it's easy to see what's coming. Gone are the days of calculating IARR and IMRR less churn to figure out what my check would be.

Pros
It's reliability and how easy it is to use. I no longer second guess my comp calculations.

Cons
Because it saved me time at the end of the month I'm no longer staying late and looking like the last guy in the office at the end of the month. JK. But really, I don't have any negative feedback at this point.

Billy Rogers

Great for Sales Teams!

Reviewed 2019-04-25

Spiff has taken the manual process and errors out of calculating commissions with excel. It helps my team immensely.

Pros
As the VP of sales, we love Spiff! It provides my team real-time information and income data that helps motivate and drive my team to perform better and do more.

Cons
I wish onboarding was quicker. It would also be nice if we could customize it a little more.

Ric Traferri

The visualization is unique!

Reviewed 2019-07-29

I have created a culture of trust with Spiff! I'm grateful our team implemented it here at Lucid, now it is so simple to line up goals to current state and work together with your leaders to achieve your financial goals! - My reps know exactly what to work on in order to reach the next level!! - No more excel spreadsheets!!

Pros
Spiff makes it easy for sales leaders to set goals and line up those goals with what each rep wants to achieve. I care about my reps and they care about reaching their potential, Spiff has added a visual reason for me to line up my goals with theirs and create belief in what they're doing. I love everything about it, but the conversation that have come from showing my reps where they are in their earnings, have bee unique!

Cons
Nothing now. - Honestly I have enjoyed the entire experience.

Frederick Axelgard

Been looking for this for 6 years

Reviewed 2019-07-10

It's been fantastic overall. The support is good, the product is easy, it's aesthetically pleasing, and it solves the biggest thing occupying a sales guy's mind: what am I getting paid?

Pros
Massive time savings and puts my mind at ease. If there are disputes between what I think I am owed and what the company thinks, it's visible at all times and I can raise attention to it. Now it's nobody's fault but mine if I don't get paid what I think I should

Cons
nothing, yet. An ability to refresh the sync between Salesforce a little more often might be nice

Daniel Cahoon

Using Spiff at Weave

Reviewed 2019-07-08

Spiff has made tracking my numbers for my commissions a lot easier I always know exactly where I'm at relative to the month instead of waiting until the end of the month to see where i stand with incentives, commissions and bonuses

Pros
I like that it gives me a very clean initial user interface with options for viewing all kinds of advanced metrics for when i really want to dive in and breakdown my numbers.

Cons
Mostly Navigation, sometimes it's hard to find where the information that I am looking for is located.

David Garcia

Finally... I know what my commission check will look like

Reviewed 2019-07-15

Pros
It’s really easy to use. User friendly interface.

Cons
I don’t have anything I don’t like so far.

Michelle Koopmans

Excellent Product-Easy to use!

Reviewed 2019-04-25

We love using this product and you will too!

Pros
This product is very friendly to use, has easy navigation, and is time saving which is a huge benefit. This software has made calculating commissions hassle free, it has helped reduce commissions errors and has the versatility to deal with all the complexity of our commission tiers. It is hands down amazing.

Cons
I have not had any issues that come to mind.

Chantz Cook

Every company needs Spiff!!

Reviewed 2019-06-24

Love it. I would recommend Spiff to any company who is looking to grow and motivate their sales team!

Pros
What I love most about Spiff is how user friendly it is. The convenience that it gives me as a sales rep to know exactly where my commissions are at for the month. Huge motivational tool for any rep.

Cons
Man that is tough... I have only have used Spiff for 3 months and have not had 1 issue.

Matthew Jackson

The best way for salesmen to know what they are going to get paid!

Reviewed 2019-07-01

Ecstatic! If you have a sales team, you need this software!

Pros
I love the full transparency that Spiff provides with my pay! Anyone who works a commission job knows that hidden commissions is a miserable experience. Spiff provides the best breakdown, in real time!

Cons
The user interface is a little clunky. They could show the different sections in a little bit easier to read format.

Anonymous

Spiff Saves The Day

Reviewed 2019-07-11

Every sales team should use this software!

Pros
I used to have to wait until a few days before pay day to understand what my commission checks would be, now with Spiff I can see it in real time and watch that number grow daily.

Cons
The quotas tab and timeline functionality needs work. Doesn't add much value or is not present.

Steele Reid

Spiff works great

Reviewed 2019-07-01

I have truly enjoyed Spiff so far.

Pros
Being able to see what my commission looks like at all times so that I can prepare for the month and see what else I need to sell. Before we had spiff I had no idea what my clawbacks were and no idea what I was going to get paid.

Cons
The mobile website could work a little better.

Joshua Boaz

Clear Commission Software for Sales Reps

Reviewed 2019-07-15

Pros
I love how Spiff lays out the specific commission amount for each pay period, so there's no confusion about what you'll earn for a month's commission check.

Cons
I wish the commission breakdown was a little more detailed for each sale, so we know exactly why we're getting paid a certain amount on a deal.

James Rice

Visibility into Sales Comp

Reviewed 2019-07-10

I don't have to wait until the end of the month to see what I'm making in commissions.

Pros
I like that Spiff provides me with commission information in real-time as deals close.

Cons
I would like to see more robust year-to-date information to compare attainment. I understand that this is on the roadmap.

Zac Bennett

Reviewed 2019-07-23

Pros
Easy to track in real-time my commissions, and the breakdown for every deal.

Cons
As of now, I don't think I can complain.

Brandt Gessel

Customization is key

Reviewed 2019-05-06

The whole Spiff team, especially the reps, has been amazing to work with. They've built an amazing product that's evolved significantly over the last six months since we started working with them to meet our needs.

Pros
Spiff's team has been great about building features that are crucial to our success in managing multiple compensation plans. They've taken our existing commissions structure and modeled it in a way that's robust enough to handle our needs, but easy enough to navigate and update as needed.

Cons
Implementation cycle was a bit lengthy, but the end result was a software that works better than our excel model and is consistently accurate.

Seth Brockbank

Spiff review

Reviewed 2019-06-21

Pros
Love the integration with Salesforce to see my commissions in real-time.

Cons
It’s nice to see updated commissions just wish our salesforce integration resync’d with Spiff every few hours. I do understand that is possible, we just haven’t made the change on our end yet.

Jordan Pappas

Spiff Review

Reviewed 2019-06-25

Company is still getting use to the product but so far its been great. Employees can now keep track of their compensation.

Pros
Its motivating to see the progress i'm making on my commissions as the month goes on.

Cons
I don't have anything negative to say. Still a new product but seems to work.

Jared Woodcox

Great so far

Reviewed 2019-07-10

It's been great so far. Very easy way to keep tabs on what I'm being paid and to know what to expect.

Pros
Spiff has been great for tracking commissions and making sure that I have full visibility into what I'm making each month. It's easy to use and has a seamless interface.

Cons
The organization of closed deals is a little frustrating because I have to scroll really far down and it feels as though it could be better organized. My top tab of commissions is really separated from the guaranteed commission and clawback tabs. I also could use a few more tiles up top such as one that shows my pro-rated annual quota since I started mid-year.

Jaxson Hellbusch

Spiff is awesome

Reviewed 2019-07-10

Pros
That it is automatically updated and shows my commissions throughout the month with ease. It's easy to check where I am at and make sure everything is accurate.

Cons
So far it's been amazing. I love it, we weren't using anything before but Spiff is great.

Austen Schaefer

Spiff is AMAZING!!

Reviewed 2019-07-30

I really do love this software and it has been so helpful to me as a whole. I believe this is going to go places.

Pros
I absolutely love that the software has completely allowed me to delete all of my excel sheets, saved me from countless headaches of calculating my commissions and allows me to understand what I should expect from my next commission check. Absolutely amazing!

Cons
I wish I could make an edit to the software as a whole or make a specific request to an edit without having to directly talk with my manager or VP. An ability to message, or request an edit from my superiors would make things extremely convenient!

Spencer Kendall

Spiff breaks the barriers between finance and sales departments

Reviewed 2019-07-23

Pros
I love that I can easily give feedback and question different commissions that I have questions about.

Cons
I wish there was an app for Android devices. This would make it a lot easier to check commission on the go and I would use it very frequently.

Jacob Covey

Spiffy

Reviewed 2019-07-23

Pros
Very clean design. Fun colors. It makes everything very simple.

Cons
I want more report tools to compare this month to previous months.

Camden Smith

SPiff works!

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-08-06

n\a

Pros
It's easy to see the necessary data. I don't dive in and use it for more than where I am with my numbers and can reconcile any mistakes I have on my own end.

Cons
If this integrated directly with Salesforce where we could pull a report, that would be awesome!