Spiff Logo

Commission management solution with real-time dashboards

Spiff Reviews - Page 3

AW

Andrew W.

Easy and Transparent

Pros

I like that I can see an up-to-date report on what I can expect in terms of commission at any point. I like that the interface is simple and easy to use and connects directly with Salesforce. Prior to this, commissions were tracked via an Excel sheet which was cumbersome to look through and digest- this has simplified the entire compensation process.

Cons

It would be nice if there were some more advanced reporting features such as graphs over time etc.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Spiff provides transparency into commissions!

They've been really responsive to anything we have needed

Pros

Love how easy it is to check my commission status at any part of the month and compare my trend over previous months. It shows my quota and everything I need to know

Cons

I don't like how when looking at a commission period it shows opportunities closed from other months and quarters that aren't relevant to the filter. Wish there was projection tools to see how much I could make based on my comp plan for the year

JH

Joe H.

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Great Way to Track Commission!

Pros

It is easy to see where my commission is at.

Cons

Nothing so far, I have really enjoyed using Spiff.

CR

Carson R.

Spiff is Essential

It's saving me time and energy. I also like how trustworthy it is. I can depend on it to accurately track all of my commission earnings and the details of them.

Pros

Spiff is so easy to use. It's legitimately helpful too! I like how I can login and see my commission earnings within seconds. It's accurate and saves me the headache of tracking my own commissions.

Cons

Although I haven't explored all of the features, I'd like to see more robust ways of how I can track my commissions.

JH

Jacob H.

Love it so far

It was been great so far! I hate claw backs... but having what offices cancelled and knowing how that affects my check right in front of me makes it really nice.

Pros

-It is such a simply idea but it has been needed for so long -Not only to I get to see how much I will be paid on my next check, but I get to see why -It is very easy to see claw backs and which accounts cancelled

Cons

-it is taking me some time for me to learn how to navigate around the site

Linked to SFDC and Realtime

I am very happy with it. Certainly better than our previous method of tracking commissions.

Pros

Great that I can look realtime at my commissions. Very intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

Wish there were more analytics included, more visualized data showing my historical earnings, comparisons month-to-month, year-to-year, quarter-to-quarter, etc. Just more visualized data. UX on a mobile phone browser isn't great. Not bad, but could be better.

TL

Tanner L.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Spiff is great

We use it to keep track of commissions and to make sure I get paid for everything I should get paid on.

Pros

It is very easy to login and have all of my commissions already calculated. No more doing all the math on my end to make sure things are correct.

Cons

The only thing I could complain about is that everything is linked to Salesforce so if something in Salesforce is not right then it will reflect in Spiff the same way.

LW

Lloyd W.

Awesome for Sales Reps

As a Sales Manager, has been helpful for me to ensure accuracy for my comp as well as the comp for my reps.

Pros

I really appreciate that it plugs into Salesforce so I can see my commission at any given moment. It has helped me have no questions at the end of the month as to how much I will make.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of yet. I am a fairly new user. I am confident that the UI will improve as time goes on.

AH

Alan H.

Simple and Easy

Before Spiff I tracked commissions manually on a spreadsheet to verify correct pay out. Spiff keeps track of all of that for me now!

Pros

How easy it is to use! There's not a bunch of crazy dashboards or extra features, just exactly what I need to see for me and my team.

Cons

I think the only con I have right now with the software is the way the information is displayed, it seems clunky and could use some polish.

TA

Taylor A.

Spiff is awesome!

Love being able to easily see where I'm at for the week/month, etc.

Pros

We just started using Spiff and so far I love it! It's so nice to be able to access everything all in once place. No more excel spreadsheets, etc. Just a clean dashboard and easy access to view my commissions quickly.

Cons

I'd love to see quarterly bonuses added to the platform so I can view those as well.

MO

Micah O.

Quick Response

Pros

The software is very intuitive, but what like even better that this was I had lost my password and normally with any other software company it would take a couple of days to get this reset up, but the SPIFF team was so quick to get back to me so that I could go about my business!

Cons

Everything is good! I don't have anything negative to say about SPIFF!

BL

Bronson L.

Spiff is a saver

It's been great. Like mentioned above its just a time saver, easy to use and track so I don't have to do it and it has a nice interface.

Pros

I love it because its simple, very structured and I dont have to track everything on a spreadsheet and guess my commissions. This is awesome

Cons

Nothing really, a suggestion would be a mobile application but sounds like thats in the works already.

LS

Luke S.

Transparency

Tracking my commissions and see how I'm tracking on a monthly basis.

Pros

I love being able to track my commissions more than immediately before checks go out. It lets me request changes before it's too late.

Cons

I wish the "Commission Period" option were easier to navigate. For example, it could simply say "July 2019" instead of "2019-07-01 TO 2019-07-31"

Used other for less than 6 months

Great way to free up some time

Pros

Spiff automates so many tasks related to sales commissions that we did manually previously. It also makes it easy to change the compensation plan when needed and gives transparency to reps.

Cons

I don't ever like adding to the number of different software platforms that we use. In this case the benefits far outweigh this drawback however.

dipen c.

Telecommunications, self-employed

Commision calculation easy with Spiff

Nice graphical interface there for look of page is professional.

Pros

Spiff is online commission calculation tool where complex commision structure will analyse and calculate the commission easily

Cons

Overall cost is very high for Normal person. Not friendly for understanding. This software is useful for companies only not for normal business.

Matt D.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Spiff has helped me know that I am getting paid correctly

It has been very easy to use so far and the team has been very good at getting us set up and answering questions that we have.

Pros

It is easy to use and really helps me keep an eye on commissions and know if I am getting paid what I should be.

Cons

I just wish I had been using it longer because I am still learning how to use it.

Christian E.

Sleek and Powerful

10/10. A great experience with a company that has a lot of potential.

Pros

The User interface was very clean and understandable. No training necessary. Replaced a very difficult process at our org.

Cons

Would love to see some functionality around being able to pick and choose which pay periods I am looking at.

VY

Vincent Y.

Great Way of Keeping Track of Your Commissions

Pros

I really like how it breaks down every aspect of your commissions. What you're getting paid on, why, etc.

Cons

Nothing up to this point. It does show some weird quirks when it comes to really old clawbacks, which I think is more of an internal rule creating issue rather than integration.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Pros

Spiff makes it easy for me to know what I'm getting paid for commissions and why It automatically syncs with Salesforce so it is updated quickly

Cons

It didn't always help me understand my commission percentages, but that is more of an in-house communication issue than a Spiff issue

BO

Bryan O.

Telecommunications, 501-1,000 employees

Spiff has been a great addition!

I've loved using Spiff. It's been great to have insight into my commissions throughout the pay period.

Pros

Easy to use Accurate commission constantly updated Historical trends and ability to calculate accelerators

Cons

On-boarding was a bit hard and commissions were inaccurate at the beginning

KP

Kaleb P.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Makes your sales life easy!

Love it so far

Pros

I love the daily updates to my team and myself to see where we are tracking for the month on commissions.

Cons

There's not a whole lot of bad things to say. Like with any software there are a few learning curves to filter the info to what you want to see.

MY

Mike Y.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Exactly what it says it is!

The staff came and met with us all personally walked us through a tour, and answered any and all questions we had. Great service!

Pros

Spiff is really user friendly! The interface is very clean, simple and easy to use.

Cons

I think it would be great if they had a mobile app.

TR

Tyler R.

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Simple to use

Great responsiveness.

Pros

I can easily see everything I need to see.

Cons

Nothing really. I was impressed with most features.

CF

Cassandra F.

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Answers all the questions you need answered

Spiff has been really easy to start using. We were not using any software before to track our commissions, so it required a lot of time to try and figure out what you were actually supposed to get paid and compare it. If there were any differences it was hard to pinpoint. Having spiff has taken a lot of worry out of not being sure if commissions is correct.

Pros

Ease of use is nice that is seems pretty self explanatory for finding the information that you need.

Cons

I'm not sure if our company hasn't started using it for its full functionality. There are still some areas I find myself having to ask my manager about that spiff doesn't address.

BG

Brayden G.

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Great Product

Pros

I like that I always know where I'm at with my commission. It can be stressful not knowing what my income will look like next month and Spiff makes it easy to keep track of that.

Cons

I can't think of anything to be honest.