SPOTIO

Field service management and sales engagement software

SPOTIO Reviews

Pros

The Spotio customer service was remarkable. The software is helpful and the friendly support made it even better.

Jodi G.

As a Manager, real time information is important and Spotio provides it. I really appreciate that Spotio is always updating and improving their software and provides great customer service.

Jamal S.

I like how easy Spotio is to navigate and how effective it is in keeping me organized. The last thing I want is to carry anything with me out in the field.

Jared K.

Cons

Horrible, should have left sooner. Couldn’t meet with me the day before my quarterly invoice came in and then denied my refund on the billing date for the next quarter.

Garth A.

We tried SalesRabbit and it was the worst customer service and they also lied to us.

Steve D.

Missing pins, crashing at times, errors which are expected with new software implementation in our company.

Cecil M.

4.4

This company is #Spot on for the salesman!!

Transcript

Brandon V.: Hi, I'm Brandon. I'm a sales representative in the uniform and facility service industry....

Spotio Hit's the Mark!

It has helped in the tracking and follow-up process. It has paid for itself many times over.

Pros

I started using Spotio back in it's "free" days. Since it became a "paid" service, I have found quite a few truly valuable features. I've been able to reach out to their Customer Support folks whenever I've had an issue (generally around a new tool I was learning). I haven't activated all the available options, the ones I am using...I use regularly. I think this would be an invaluable resource for your sales or service team. Oh, be creative! You can tweak this thing like crazy!

Cons

I would love it if I was able to attach an icon or symbol to a pin in order to add another layer of customization. I'd love to be able to choose "text" or "sms" when I tap the phone number (which DOES let me dial from in the app.

Great CRM for lead generation, management, conversion

My overall experience with Spotio has been excellent value for the money. I can effectively manage all of my leads, prospects and customers as they develop from one stage to the next. Super easy to use when canvassing, and very effective at organizing and tracking the details of all contacts with the prospect until they are converted to an actual customer. Also allows for analytics to track close ratios, etc. Great experience with managing multiple salespeople.

Pros

Easy integration of cell phone for using Spotio in the field and then transition to laptop in the office. Easiest lead capture that I have ever seen - simply stand in front of the address you are at - it uploads and enters into Spotio automatically. Many customizable fields to classify leads, prospects, customers. Easy communication between salespeople and detailed pipeline tracking make it easy for salespeople to use and for Sales Manager to trend, measure effectivity.

Cons

Would love a blanket way to add pictures to a lead's file - currently have to upload one at a time, but I like to take a lot of pics.

Not a bad product - Alot of glitches need to be fixed

I tried my best to keep up with Spotio, I used them for over a year. When I first rolled it out to my team I had them use their cell phones but their cell phones wouldn't have the battery life to get a full day in the field with the program. So I decided to invest in 10 Ipads which gave them enough battery life for the entire day which helped a lot. Spotio was fairly responsive and tried their best to solve the issues.. the issues are still not solved but it was when they took me off a month-to-month agreement and wanted a 12-month payment upfront for all the licenses that I had where I decided to leave them. I didn't want to pay in advance for a product that still had glitches they needed to work on.

Pros

The product is easy to use and simple enough that a team can use it with very little training. One of the reasons I chose to use spotio.

Cons

Spotio has many glitches, it can log you out randomly and not let you log back into the app for the day. Sometimes after a day of tracking it doesnt save any of the information that was gathered that day.

Best door-to-door app I've ever used! No reason to try another one ever.

Pros

-Easy-to-use mapping software -Complete mobile accessibility -Painless database uploading -Can handle ALL my data without restriction -Pins reflect number of times a home was visited -Easy to get in touch with service/support team -Motivational emails keeping the focus on selling -Interface design is easy to navigate and use -Easy to add additional salespeople and transfer pins -Low cost compared to competitors -Seamless integration with other commonly used programs -Ability to use lead generation option (I currently don't use it, but it's cool to have in case I need it) Overall... Spotio was WELL thought out. If anyone is debating whether to use this product, I'd say go ahead and try it. It is definitely worth every penny.

Cons

The only thing I can actually say I don't like about this software is the way they group pins together on the map. Even though the map may load a bit slower, I would still like a feature that allows me to either turn on a grouped view or a colored region. Using a simple circle with a number in it doesn't actually represent my region accurately. Not a deal-breaker... just trying to find something negative to say about the product. The pros heavily outweigh the cons.

This company is #Spot on for the salesman!!

Complete satisfaction with a dose of excellent customer service!!

Pros

This company and their Spotio apps are absolutely amazing! From the b2b to the d2d, you can find out the benefits in any sales market. Do yourself a favor, download the app and begin to add more to your sales numbers for the week, month and year!!

Cons

In all honesty, I have used this app and have seen this product from it's early days. Every business will have their short comings and failures. But every company does not always respond in a positive manner to learn, develop and impact their future direction... Away from complete and utter failure. Spotio is a company that has made it here, due to their willingness to make it better for the consumer!

I have absolutely loved using Spotio as a solar company. I would highly recommend it to everyone.

Pros

My favorite thing about Spotio, the big reason actually why we switched to it, is because it's integrated tracking system. With this system, we're able to actually track each rep that's on the door and make sure that when they drop a pin, that they're doing it from where they say they're doing it from. This means that if we have a rep who is supposedly knocking doors, but is actually in his car dropping pins, we can see that. Additionally, it makes canvassing simple. I love the both the mobile app and web app.

Cons

The thing I dislike most right now is that fact that when we zoom out to see all of the areas in a particular city, the areas disappear. In order to see the outlined areas, you have to zoom in more. The only downside to this is that when you zoom in, you aren't able to see every area on your screen at once. This isn't a big deal, and I've been explained that it was made that way to speed up the system, but for our purposes as a national solar company, it can be annoying when we want to look at a whole city on the Spotio map

Good with Opportunity for Excellent

Pros

Spotio's interface allows quick and simple territory creation for the field teams, allowing for quick deployment. The mobile app is intuitive and responsive, so the teams can learn to use in small amount of time. Geo-tracking of leads and their status will display the distance when someone submitted the work, so for door-to-door teams, you can actually see if someone was 1 feet or 1000 feet away.

Cons

Territory management system actually went backwards after the release of 2.0. When creating a territory, it use to populate the number of leads and the name of the individual assigned in a given area, however it the second iteration, they removed that feature, and made it difficult to find out. The reporting function is not accurate and not the greatest tool, so SPOTIO has areas of improvement to become a great software.

Terrible

Pros

Software is good and accurate. Easy to use and it saves a lot of time. Maps work very well and can even tell you the names of the business in the area.

Cons

Poorly run start up company with zero customer support. When you cancel, Spotio will continue us to charge you until you catch it. This is complete and absolute credit card fraud. These hicks from Texas will just laugh when you discuss the credit card fraud issue. Stay away from this company. They are not ready for the price tie and are poorly run. Be prepared to be bombarded by phone calls trying to sell you more services or just waste your time. Sort of like when you waiter does to your table 50 times to ask you how everything is.

Mr. Ruth, you chatted in with our support 3 months asking how to cancel your account. We sent you instructions on how to execute this inside our app which you neglected to do. 3 months pass and you realized you forgot to cancel it and demand a refund. We can't give you a refund because you changed banks in that time so we offer to send via PayPal or check. We gave you a refund even though the terms of service you agreed to don't require us to do such. We wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Small-business feel with big-business power and potential.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to download, easy for an administrator to handle the day-to-day issues that arise.

Cons

A few limitations that come to light through experience, which they welcome feedback and suggestions on.

Thanks for the review Eric!

Best customer service.

Pros

Not too much difference between Spotio and other field sales alternatives. However Spotio majorly stands out in the efficiency of its helpdesk team. For everytime we have reached out to them for guidance, they are always available and effective in solving our problems.

Great for Tracking

Overall it's been beneficial in tracking all the customer's homes we've been to, spoken to, etc. and allows us to add notes with those addresses. It's nice because we won't accidentally end up going to the same houses we've already been to and disturbing customers we've already spoken with.

Pros

We're able to easily track which customer's homes we've knocked doors at. GPS allows you to add a pin very easily and track the address.

Cons

You are unable to unselect the default fields. We've also struggled to get the spotio calendar to sync with Google Calendar. I've talked to support and they basically told me it should be working and left it at that. It's still not integrated.

The only door knocking app that I could find that was reasonably priced and had the features I need.

It just works! It's the ideal solution to help you capture the relevant information you need when speaking to someone about buying or selling their house.

Pros

- Fast (important when walking between homes) - It's very accurate - It's cost-effective - Lots of features - Works with Zapier to integrate with my CRM - I like that I can customize the status of the contact It's the ideal solution for door knocking Realtors. I have referred several colleagues and they have all been pleased with the solution.

Cons

When I door knock stacked/townhouses adding the leads close to each other can be a little challenging. I had some challenges in brand new subdivisions. Some of the houses were not showing as built on their system so that might be the issue, these were brand new homes.

This CRM is an Absolute Must for F2F!

Data analytics, organization, lead/sales performance tracking, territory management.

Pros

Accurate locations, updated freq. Easy user interface. Territory management. Import/export data. Support staff. Price!

Cons

Sometimes, there are bugs, which makes it really a pain when you have 26 users, and everyone has to wait a day for the support staff to resolve. Also, the app isn't as friendly for iOS, which I prefer the ipad on app. Otherwise, no complaints.

Spotio app is amazing. Its by far my most favorite and most used app for my real estate business.

Pros

* Easily track leads and follow up * Exports Spotio leads to a spreadsheet to add to your CRM * Tap a pin easily track contact info * Import an existing database to Spotio for information about your prospects. Just tap the pin and everything you need to know pops up when you are in the field * Amazing customer service

Cons

Spotio helps me plan and track activity, making my job easier.

Pros

I love the really flexibility of the map. It's great to know where I am and whats around me. it is very very easy to use you can filter by the status variables that you yourself crate and customize

Cons

Pins don't always load as fast as I would like them too, I mean aren't we always in a rush when theres money to be made? but they always load. Some of the fonts are a little small for me and I wish I had more or any control of those. But overall It's GREAT

I've been using Spotio now for several months and love it!

Pros

I love the fact that everything is right there at my fingertips. No more clipboard and papers everywhere, flipping around. All I need is my phone and I can log so much information and multiple neighborhoods..more than I can count! The color coding is fantastic and let's not forget about the appointments. It automatically sends the appointments to my calendar. Unbelievable! We use this at my job and we all love it! Way better than sales rabbit!

Cons

Catches up sometimes because of double pins and closes on me sometimes. It's horrible when I go into an area and someone has double pinned a house and now you have to figure out which one to delete or is accurate. I don't even know how they do it or why but it's annoying when they do that. I think that happens when we are in a neighborhood that has hard reception and so it takes a while to load. On our end it's about training and as far as closing on me, not sure why that would happen but if that could be fixed awesome!

Great for tracking your potential sales in your targeted areas

Organization and efficiency

Pros

It helps me keep organized. I have a tendency to write my notes on paper in an old fashioned way, but I'm now using this to be more efficient since I can filter out things and work specifically on what I need to do. It's great! Easy to use and navigate!

Cons

Sometimes when I'm out on the field and don't have signal for data. It gets a bit faulty in entering personal data. I wish there could be an offline mode or something to go about that.

Love it easily organized all information with a prospect seen in person or not. Fast and flexible.

Pros

Automatically collects an array of information that takes a lot of time to generate. Maps and finds addresses quickly and easily. Limitless ability to record d specifics of each stop saves time and energy. Makes information collection a breeze.

Cons

Would be nice to not drain battery so fast. The mapping is awesome, maybe it could be set to use less functions of phone when information is captured? Battery seems to burn gas.

Helpful and calculated.

Pros

We knock on doors for our pickup and delivery service and this has helped us track every attempt. We can really see the metrics behind each attempt from the days we tried to amount of face to face connections we have to make.

Cons

Not much to say here. Enjoy how they keep getting better! Occasionally with new neighborhoods the streets aren't available but that is kind of expected.

Super clean UI, great functionality, and top notch customer service.

Increased productivity, more sales, higher employee retention, and greater accountability.

Pros

User interface, reporting/dashboards, and overall functionality. Far superior to Sales Rabbit and other competitors.

Cons

I've loved this from the very first day it came into my life.

Pros

The single most effective sales organizational tool I've ever touched. I used to call this an accountability tool. I now refer to SPOTIO as our teams greatest ORGANIZATIONAL tool.

Easy to use system

Pros

Gives a visual of pins in an area and the ability to use google maps to get directions to those pins. Ability to make many different pin titles and colors according to pin status.

Cons

If a pin address is changed then a whole new pin needs created for it to sync with maps. Not having the ability to see notes until the pin is opened

My experience has been fantastic dealing with Leilani has been excellent!!!

Important data collection on where the company and my department is doing well and where there are areas of improvement needed. Territory management helps us to making sure we are utilizing eachHelps my reps to be more organized and work on time management and managing their territories that are given to them,

Pros

Ease of use, useful reports and data to increase business and work areas where improvement needed with the Spotio reports.

Cons

missing pins, crashing at times, errors which are expected with new software implementation in our company.

Rep in the Customer Support Team handled my request brilliantly!

Too many to list, but it is all around, awesome!

Pros

It is great at keeping track of where we've been, where we need to go, the results of our contacts, who wasn't interested, who wasn't home and who we need to knock again. We love it!

Cons

SOMETIMES (not often) I will get an error that says I have already entered an address and I need to change or merge addresses. This happens specifically when the houses are really close together. It's an annoyance more than anything.

Has been a great tool in regards to really getting laser focused on our zero-core target market.

Great way to focus on the target audience, and also gives a great ability to follow back up with customers via the calendar and scheduling appointments.

Pros

The ease of use of the interface. I enjoy the ability to update customers information on the go, and it gives me an easy way to keep track of all customers and information.

Cons

I wish the computer version could tie in my calendar with my company calendar, but this is a very minor thing. Overall, the software is fantastic.