SPOTIO Logo

SPOTIO

Field service management and sales engagement software

SPOTIO Reviews

4.4

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.27/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

The Spotio customer service was remarkable. The software is helpful and the friendly support made it even better.
We tried SalesRabbit and it was the worst customer service and they also lied to us.
Missing pins, crashing at times, errors which are expected with new software implementation in our company.

Brandon B.

Territory Manager

Financial Services, self-employed

This company is #Spot on for the salesman!!

Transcript

Brandon V.: Hi, I'm Brandon. I'm a sales representative in the uniform and facility service industry....

JN

Jennifer N.

Renewables & Environment, 11-50 employees

Great for tracking your potential sales in your targeted areas

Organization and efficiency

Pros

It helps me keep organized. I have a tendency to write my notes on paper in an old fashioned way, but I'm now using this to be more efficient since I can filter out things and work specifically on what I need to do. It's great! Easy to use and navigate!

Cons

Sometimes when I'm out on the field and don't have signal for data. It gets a bit faulty in entering personal data. I wish there could be an offline mode or something to go about that.

ME

Mike E.

Love it easily organized all information with a prospect seen in person or not. Fast and flexible.

Pros

Automatically collects an array of information that takes a lot of time to generate. Maps and finds addresses quickly and easily. Limitless ability to record d specifics of each stop saves time and energy. Makes information collection a breeze.

Cons

Would be nice to not drain battery so fast. The mapping is awesome, maybe it could be set to use less functions of phone when information is captured? Battery seems to burn gas.

GA

Garth A.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Spotio Review

Horrible, should have left sooner. Couldn’t meet with me the day before my quarterly invoice came in and then denied my refund on the billing date for the next quarter. Not the way to treat customers!

Pros

Not much! On boarding was brutal. The admin portal was easy to learn but only 1 person needs to know that.

Cons

Saving data for reference was poor. Sync mode was poor. App was never reliable. Customer support is non existent! They want to do everything over email .

JW

Josh W.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Helpful and calculated.

Pros

We knock on doors for our pickup and delivery service and this has helped us track every attempt. We can really see the metrics behind each attempt from the days we tried to amount of face to face connections we have to make.

Cons

Not much to say here. Enjoy how they keep getting better! Occasionally with new neighborhoods the streets aren't available but that is kind of expected.

DL

Dan L.

Construction, 51-200 employees

Super clean UI, great functionality, and top notch customer service.

Increased productivity, more sales, higher employee retention, and greater accountability.

Pros

User interface, reporting/dashboards, and overall functionality. Far superior to Sales Rabbit and other competitors.

JS

Jason S.

I've loved this from the very first day it came into my life.

Pros

The single most effective sales organizational tool I've ever touched. I used to call this an accountability tool. I now refer to SPOTIO as our teams greatest ORGANIZATIONAL tool.

CM

Cecil M.

Telecommunications, 10,001+ employees

My experience has been fantastic dealing with Leilani has been excellent!!!

Important data collection on where the company and my department is doing well and where there are areas of improvement needed. Territory management helps us to making sure we are utilizing eachHelps my reps to be more organized and work on time management and managing their territories that are given to them,

Pros

Ease of use, useful reports and data to increase business and work areas where improvement needed with the Spotio reports.

Cons

missing pins, crashing at times, errors which are expected with new software implementation in our company.

JD

John D.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Rep in the Customer Support Team handled my request brilliantly!

Too many to list, but it is all around, awesome!

Pros

It is great at keeping track of where we've been, where we need to go, the results of our contacts, who wasn't interested, who wasn't home and who we need to knock again. We love it!

Cons

SOMETIMES (not often) I will get an error that says I have already entered an address and I need to change or merge addresses. This happens specifically when the houses are really close together. It's an annoyance more than anything.

JS

Jamal S.

We really appreciate Spotio, its definitely the app for Sales!

a lot!

Pros

I like that we can keep all our data in one place and never lose vital information. As a Manager, real time information is important and Spotio provides it. I really appreciate that Spotio is always updating and improving their software and provides great customer service.

Cons

I love everything about Spotio. the only thing I can say I like the least is the fact we can not go back in calendar and can't call from phone number(s) listed in Spotio!

LR

Leon R C.

Renewables & Environment, 51-200 employees

inovative, easy to use

Records my workday.

Pros

Have a great way to document my work day. The pins are easy to set, Inovative in recording my path from one house to another Love using it to qualify the correct southern exposure for solar panels.

Cons

Difficulty defining separate house that are close to each other. I have had difficulty obtaining a tally from the data. Plus data is inaccurate because of data merger from the house too close to each other.

JJ

Jason J.

Consumer Services, self-employed

Best door knocking manager out there!

Pros

I have tried legion, sales rabbit and spotio. Hands down spotio has best features and ease of use. Support is free and they have been responsive to every question.

Cons

Does take some battery in field but all these gps apps do. You can disable it in your power settings.

GS

George S.

Great service ,and reliable

Very user-friendly easy-to-use and great to log all my locations at all times, I would strongly recommend to service.

Pros

Easy to use when on the field , also very user-friendly. Great to log the location s I'm in at all times.

Cons

Nothing I can say bad about the service at this time it is very user-friendly and great to log locations at all times.

EB

Ethan B.

Great app, easy tracking and easy to use for a team.

Pros

Easy to use. Data is simple to pull up and input. It has online and mobile apps so it's easy to use and review on all devices.

Cons

Kills battery on device. It wears down the battery on tablets or on a phone. If there was a way to use without location always on may help.

RF

Richard F.

Renewables & Environment, 1-10 employees

Lead tool

Incredible, this has made me a ton of cash.

Pros

Love the pins and you can leave a message

Cons

Lag sometimes and you can’t see any pins

MC

Michael C.

Spotio is our go to platform.

Pros

Allows us to easily keep track of all data. Adds representative accountability while allowing representatives to have more confidence in the field.

Cons

Somethings have a ripple effect. Minor changes can sometimes have major consequences. Users don't realize until to late.

JK

Jared K.

Insurance, self-employed

Spotio is awesome. Keeps me organized in the field.

I get the benefit of staying organized while door knocking. Could not be successful without it!

Pros

I like how easy Spotio is to navigate and how effective it is in keeping me organized. The last thing I want is to carry anything with me out in the field. Spotio allows me to door knock without looking "salesy"

Cons

Sometimes the incorrect address will pull when I click on a house. That can be frustrating while out in the field.

BW

Ben W.

I really enjoyed using SPOTIO over the last few months.

Pros

SPOTIO has just been really easy to use. So far it's never crashed which is a plus and it's super user-friendly. It doesn't require much training and servers it's purpose well.

Cons

I wish you could auto populate some data. Homeowners name and other information that is some times available on other door to door tools. It also really nice if there was a soft credit check ability.

BC

Brent C.

Insurance, self-employed

This is a great program to enter and track leads

Its easy to enter and export information. It saves a lot of time instead of writing and then transposing information into a spreadsheet.

Pros

The ease of entering information and that all the information can be exported to an Excel spreadsheet.

Cons

Some of the addresses and postal codes may be shown incorrectly, but they can be updated very easily.

We appreciate your review Brent. Thanks!

DT

David T.

Renewables & Environment, 1-10 employees

SPOTIO is easy to use and allows you to track what you need to track! Highly recommend!!

Pros

It's very easy to use. Easy to track numbers for myself and my team. Aesthetically pleasing and data loads quickly.

Cons

Would really like to set my own KPI's and choose wich statuses associate with them. Would like to have more specific responsibilities set for manager roles/access to settings.

JA

John A.

Good app, the customer service is on point

Pros

The app is Easy to use and easy to customize to your business, add different pins and colors to adjust to different markets

Cons

There is not a hybrid mode in the map selection. The map view works fine but trying to find Street names is kind of hard

JA

Julian A.

It's great

Pros

It is a very easy product to use and I love the functionality of using this app when I go door-knocking.

Cons

Yes I think a tracking feature would definitely help. I know in 30 minutes I could leave my flyer on a hundred doors and it equals 1 mile. If I am door-knocking and talking to customers 1 hour will equal 100 flyers and equal 1 mile. But when I go door-knocking and prospecting I have to have two separate applications open on my phone which drains my battery. I have to have spotty o open on my phone, MapMyRun open on my phone and the MLS app open on my phone.

WC

William C.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Horrible company, lack of communication and support

Hard to say as SPOTIO took our payment then blocked us from using it. Costs us thousands of dollars to bring team in for training and all SPOTIO could say was sorry.

Pros

Cons

Signed contract, spotio processed payment. Next week flew entire staff in for training then spotio pulled the application. No phone support and no customer support at all. Very confrontational and rude. Went to Sales Rabbit very supportive and easy to deal with.

We've only had to fire 2 customers in almost 4 years and this was one of them. It all started when we realized he tampered with our standard agreement prior to signing it and tried passed it off as the original one. After that he verbally berated 3 of our staff members for no reason. This is all within a week and even before he used our product. At that time we decided it was better to not have his business if he was going to treat our team that way. We immediately refunded his payment and had to part ways. Good luck to whomever has the privilege to work with Mr. Cox.

TV

Tommy V.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

Ripoff

Will never use again nor recommend

Pros

Nothing good about this company , do not buy !!!!!

Cons

Locks you into a ongoing yearly contract and charges for users that do not use product , totally a ripoff company ,,,, contractors beware !!!!

Leslieann G.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees

spotio - a perfect blend of all needed software

Pros

It's easy to use. The customer service is extremely help and they intergrate across all your platforms.

Cons

It was a very easy process to utilize this tool. there were no issues getting set up.

LN

Leo N.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

pretty good product, medium functionality

Pros

it's inexpensive, it's easy to use, and it's intuitive

Cons

it doesn't have any data on the people living in the homes