SPOTIO

Field service management and sales engagement software

SPOTIO Reviews - Page 2

Has been a great tool in regards to really getting laser focused on our zero-core target market.

Great way to focus on the target audience, and also gives a great ability to follow back up with customers via the calendar and scheduling appointments.

Pros

The ease of use of the interface. I enjoy the ability to update customers information on the go, and it gives me an easy way to keep track of all customers and information.

Cons

I wish the computer version could tie in my calendar with my company calendar, but this is a very minor thing. Overall, the software is fantastic.

I use SPOTIO daily to keep track of my leads.

Keeps track of all my leads and related details. When I don't have cell coverage and can't see pins or add data. It's not an issue with SPOTIO, rather an issue with my cell phone provider.

Pros

No need for paper and pen. SPOTIO is great for keeping track of all of my leads with details and notes all in one place.

Cons

Best door knocking manager out there!

Pros

I have tried legion, sales rabbit and spotio. Hands down spotio has best features and ease of use. Support is free and they have been responsive to every question.

Cons

Does take some battery in field but all these gps apps do. You can disable it in your power settings.

Spotio is the Best Door to Door tracking software available

Tracking canvassers in the field and understanding where we need to make improvements. I can't imagine how else we would function without it!

Pros

I absolutely love how easily you can access information that has been entered into the application. We can always rely on the program to make sure the lead information we have on file is accurate.

Cons

It can be a little "glitchy" when pin pointing exact addresses on the homes canvassers are clicking on.

Great Product in the Field

Pros

How easy it is to use in the field. Like being able to see the different statuses a prospect can go through prior to the sale. Reporting for Reps are customizable.

Cons

Unable to view full administrative options via app, i.e. saved reports, dashboard. One must log on via web in order to have full access. While workable, would be much easier while working within the app.

Way Better Than SalesRabbit

Every benefit with Spotio! Don't try SalesRabbit like we did!

Pros

Everything. Useability, customer service, appearance. There is not one bad thing I can say about it. I even figured out how to integrate it with our CRM so everything that is entered goes right into our system. Awesome

Cons

We tried SalesRabbit and it was the worst customer service and they also lied to us.

Great service ,and reliable

Very user-friendly easy-to-use and great to log all my locations at all times, I would strongly recommend to service.

Pros

Easy to use when on the field , also very user-friendly. Great to log the location s I'm in at all times.

Cons

Nothing I can say bad about the service at this time it is very user-friendly and great to log locations at all times.

SPOTIO is very easy to use.

I can see where I have been and where the rest of our team has been.

Pros

There is only a couple of steps you need to learn, when you pin your location, you can see the property on satellite right away.

Cons

Sometimes it wont pick up your location correctly like the right address or the right street, and sometimes the pins are missing.

Spotio HS done what I need it to do and streamlined my process

Pros

I like the mapping feature most along with the variety of pins possible. This feature allows me to filter my leads and better streamline my day

Cons

I dislike how if you create a pin in the same location as another pin it just erases all the info from the previous pin forever

I use Spotio everyday and it's an amazing app and worth the money

easy to use and makes it easy to track progress and results for individual salesmen

Pros

It is simple and easy to use but extremely affective. It makes canvasing organized and easy to track.

Cons

The only con is that sometimes it glitches out but the tech support fixes the issues in a timely manner.

Great app, easy tracking and easy to use for a team.

Pros

Easy to use. Data is simple to pull up and input. It has online and mobile apps so it's easy to use and review on all devices.

Cons

Kills battery on device. It wears down the battery on tablets or on a phone. If there was a way to use without location always on may help.

Great sales management tool. Follow up is key to success in sales and Spotio makes it easy.

Pros

The tracking aspect for a manager is great. I like that I can get a snapshot of there day easily by reviewing on the spotio desktop.

Cons

There is a lot of double work to be done with putting in the appointment name and the change of pin.

Spotio Review

Horrible, should have left sooner. Couldn’t meet with me the day before my quarterly invoice came in and then denied my refund on the billing date for the next quarter. Not the way to treat customers!

Pros

Not much! On boarding was brutal. The admin portal was easy to learn but only 1 person needs to know that.

Cons

Saving data for reference was poor. Sync mode was poor. App was never reliable. Customer support is non existent! They want to do everything over email .

Great organization and accountability resource for my entire team.

Pros

Easy to use. Easy to manage. Great organizational tool.

Cons

When I zoom in and out on the map, the territories will disappear and I can't figure out the rhyme or reason to when the territories are showing and when they are not.

Thanks for the review Scott! We appreciate it.

Amazing

Pros

I use this app to assist people with insurance and making sure they are signed up or have the correct resources and this app has made it so much easier for me it's crazy it's so easy to use as well. When I had a question customer service agent helped me with my question so fast it didn't even slow me down to help the next person. Great app, I can really see how it can help someone who is really using it for major sales !!! DOWNLOAD NOW AND GET THE KNOCKING!!!

Lead tool

Incredible, this has made me a ton of cash.

Pros

Love the pins and you can leave a message

Cons

Lag sometimes and you can’t see any pins

We really appreciate Spotio, its definitely the app for Sales!

a lot!

Pros

I like that we can keep all our data in one place and never lose vital information. As a Manager, real time information is important and Spotio provides it. I really appreciate that Spotio is always updating and improving their software and provides great customer service.

Cons

I love everything about Spotio. the only thing I can say I like the least is the fact we can not go back in calendar and can't call from phone number(s) listed in Spotio!

It is a great tool out in the field: easy to use and navigate

It makes my daily dispositions easily accessible and organized.

Pros

Ease of use. It's simple to add an address and modify if needed. I like being able to track my daily activity to ensure I'm on track to hit my daily goals

Cons

Sometimes the address doesn't populate correctly, and when there is a building complex with multiple suites, trying to open a previously saved address will not pull up the same business listed in the suite list. I'll have to try multiple clicks to find the correct company

inovative, easy to use

Records my workday.

Pros

Have a great way to document my work day. The pins are easy to set, Inovative in recording my path from one house to another Love using it to qualify the correct southern exposure for solar panels.

Cons

Difficulty defining separate house that are close to each other. I have had difficulty obtaining a tally from the data. Plus data is inaccurate because of data merger from the house too close to each other.

Spotio is our go to platform.

Pros

Allows us to easily keep track of all data. Adds representative accountability while allowing representatives to have more confidence in the field.

Cons

Somethings have a ripple effect. Minor changes can sometimes have major consequences. Users don't realize until to late.

Great tool to use for what I need done in my business.

I get to see my team's activity on the ground, and gamify it.

Pros

The map editing on the go. I've been looking for something like this app but couldn't find any true map editing in real time. This was the solution or else I'd have to build my own directly from Google.

Cons

It's kinda slow on map upload. I'm not too sure if it's from the amount of users on my team or how much we use it but it is slow to load and pull up our pins.

Spotio is awesome. Keeps me organized in the field.

I get the benefit of staying organized while door knocking. Could not be successful without it!

Pros

I like how easy Spotio is to navigate and how effective it is in keeping me organized. The last thing I want is to carry anything with me out in the field. Spotio allows me to door knock without looking "salesy"

Cons

Sometimes the incorrect address will pull when I click on a house. That can be frustrating while out in the field.

Great app that allows you to keep track of all your accounts & prospects in a easy to follow format.

Pros

Ease of use when entering information. Information is available in real time which allows you the opportunity to make decisions on the spot in the field. The location tracker when pinning each house is very accurate also.

Cons

If there is anyway you could incorporate google maps over the top of it , adding layers so you can check distances from one pinned location to the next or just as a added benefit.

Great Lead Management Software

I’m new to this app but it has been a great experience. Definitely user friendly. I picked up on it quick.

Pros

The way that I can map out all the potential data and share it with others on the sales team is amazing. You can customize it for your business.

Cons

I think this product could do more. It would be great to be able to input info a little easier. Maybe integrate Siri?

I find Spotio to be user friendly and intuitive to the demands of a lead generating salesperson.

Organization and results tracking.

Pros

Import of data is quick and easy, the app runs well and any unexpected trouble or errors are addressed quickly and with transparency. I have used high-end "clunky" CRM software and I find Spotio to be a good organization.

Cons

The software is changing and improving rapidly so I will simply say that I would most interested in Google Map integration in the future.