Technicon CPQ Reviews

5.0/5 (2 reviews)

Steve Hoffer

Technicon's configuration and User Interface make it easy to help customers configure our products.

Reviewed 2017-11-22

We get thousands of leads each week. Each customer gets a customized-just-for-their-needs product for their automation needs. Customers can search by part number, series name, keyword, phrase, or visual hierarchy. Sales is provided with highly qualified leads, and they know what products their customers are interested in from the start.Technicon's software is the only solution for configuration (at least that I've seen--and I've looked at many configuration solutions) that doesn't require 'code' for configuration of rules. Our products are complex, and even with three -way or four-way rules, you can select the fields, and use check-boxes to indicate when the rule should be invoked. You can add customized text to clearly explain the issue(s) which make it simple for customers to correct. Technicon's software also scales up, allowing you to address complex needs, such as creating valve manifold assemblies. Our customers use this every day, and tell us that this solution is intuitive, easy-to-use, and saves them time.

Read the full review

James Molloy

Technicon has not only a great depth of CPQ knowledge, but also a passion for intuitive solutions.

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-12-13

As part of the team creating user interface designs for Technicon configurators, I loved their flexibility and thoughtful approach to applying those designs to the application. It's refreshing when a developer cares as much about the interface as I do.

Read the full review