Voiptime Cloud

Great contact center software for SMB and Enterprises

Voiptime Cloud Reviews - Page 2

Reliable and affordable. The best dialing solution we've used so far.

Ability to make cost-efficient calls to our customers and save them in customer cards. Managing leads became easier.

Pros

The main plus of this software - affordable calls and tarrification. Easy to upload the list of contacts and start calling. All phone calls are recorded and saved. Scheduling tools: calendar and callback buttons. Activity log in the client card. Easy to switch accounts from one agent to another.

Cons

We could connect only one phone numer to one account as the system doesn't let using several numbers. Doesn't work with SMS.

Great choice of features

it really helps to organize and improve my sales performance.

Pros

This software is a life-saver for my day-to-day sales function. With the help of click-to-call you just call to clients easier and quicker. You can write call notes to remind you of the previous conversation with the client. This help to follow up better and not to miss any opportunity.

Cons

it would be useful to receive inbound calls, as our company is going to expand, but as far as I understood they are about to release this feature.

We are very happy with this system

This system makes our communication with clients much more organized and professional. We do our scheduling in Voitpime and use it to call our clients to introduce new products, invite to events or set meetings.

Pros

Client management tools, callback and meeting scheduling, calendar, online dialer with affordable call rates, ability to make calls from a local number, call recording, scheduling, client assignement and segmentation.

Cons

Dialer works only with outcoming calls, for now we are forwarding all incoming calls to a desk phone number.

Affordable online click-to-call dialer with call recording and lead nurturing tools

We have a dozen of agents, using this software daily, mostly for telesales. Our agents make notes while talking to clients, record conversations and reassign lead to othe departments if necessary.

Pros

-reliability -clear interface - easy to use - client cards -online dialer -call recording -ability to make notes while calling a client -setting callbacks -scheduling in calendar -dashboard -lead assignment -API

Cons

-one SIP number per account -only outcoming calls -no sms -integration only with Gmail and Outlook emails

Effective CRM

Pros

I love how Voiptime Cloud helps me stay organized, focus on things that matter most and close more deals. Now, I do not miss any details (can refer to the call any time thanks to calls records), can keep all my document organized (all important files (contracts, bills) can be attached to the system) and set up callbacks as well as meeting reminders in the calendar and receive notification reminders both in the system interface and your email.

Cons

Works good for small call centers

Pros

this software combines a dialer with tools for client management. It is reliable and simple. Easy to access. Our call center uses it for over and year and so far it satisfies most of our needs.

Cons

The new dashboard could be more useful and user-friendly. We would like to have more sections in it.

Reliable dialing software for call centers

We have chosen this software for our call center operations after our friends recommended it. It is reliable and cost-efficient. Client support via Skype is fast and helpful. Good solution for B2B telesales. Polecam.

Pros

The call quality is excellent. Easy to use. All conversations are recorded. Filters can be applied to contact lists.

Cons

The system is developed for outcoming calls. Incoming calls are not recorded. The system should also support incoming calls in order to be used by blended call centers.

Great for B2B telesales

We manage our customer database with this software and make calls. As we have a lot of agents working remotely, it is important for us that the system is available online and all calls are recorded, so we can control the call quality and send recoridngs to our customers. It is easy to assign leads from one agent (cold calls) to another (account manager) as all communication data (phone recordings, notes, emails, documents) is stored in the card. The dialer is click-to-call, not predictive, so it perfectly works for B2B sales.

Pros

A dialer with recording option and lead management features combined in one solution. Excellent for telesales.

Cons

For contact import the system excepts only csv files. Our database was in excel, so we had to convert the file. However, it was a minor problem, as it was not hard to do, we just googled for instructions.

Been working with them since in beta phase, found it of great help their customer service is best.

Clear Call quality, Recordings and data available. Multiple lead uploads to manage work better. Excellent customer service.

Pros

I think the ease of use and call quality is excellent as well as the recordings available right away. While setting up different list for different kind of clients to ensure work is not interrupted. Also the customer service has been on point and have gone an extra mile to help me out when they can in anthing that I had trouble with.

Cons

I am pretty satisfied for the value it provides compared to many other softwares of similar nature. I am not sure what cons to list to be honest, haven't found that many. Asked the team to set up a predictive dialer something that is being worked on. I am a satisfied client.

Great option for sales

Before we switched to Voiptime Cloud, our sales team used several other systems for contact management, mainly free. But free products are not always good. Some important features were missing, one time we've lost a part of valuable data because of system crash. We had some comments to security and reliabilty. But if you use a software for free, you can't really demand anything special. Voiptime Cloud Lead Management Software is a perfect choice for this price. It is reliable, easy to use and has all tools for managing leads we need. It really helps our operations and improves client management. And we save some costs on phone calls, as calling online with Voiptime dialer is relatively cheap. We started using this solution about 3 months ago and are quite satisfied with it.

Pros

Ability to make relatively cheap online calls

Cons

The calendar needs to be more flexible

The efficiency of our business has improved

In the tough competition in the business world, we find it difficult to stay on the top of the game. Fortunately, we have found the Voiptime Cloud. Using it's software helps us to manage our clients more effectively. In addition to this, we can now establish strong and effective communication towards our clients. As a result, we gain the respect and trust of the people and became one of the most sought after companies in the industry. Even more important, we also built a solid reputation in the public and create family like relationships with our clients.

Pros

Great value for money, reliable system, online access.

Cons

Right now only 1 online number can be connected to the account. It would be better for us if we could use several numbers.

So far the best system we have worked with

The amount of managed leads significantly increased.

Pros

All leads are organizes and in 1 place. This makes things a lot easier! We started to manage the bigger amount of leads because of an inbuilt dialer - this really saves a lot of time!

Cons

Unfortunately it is impossible to personalize design of the lead management system itself. It is the biggest cons, I believe.

Helps me to reach better results by organizign my work

I am not very technically advanced, thus I was looking for a simple solution, that would allow me to save lead information, check interaction history, attach documents, make calls and record them. Voiptime has all these tools. It is available onlne and really easy to set up and to work with. They have very good Skype support, answering questions and giving advices. Good job, guys.

Pros

I connected the system to my webpage and all lead information uploads directly to the system: name, surname, phone, email, ready to work with. I schedule follow-ups in the calendar. I also use this software to call my prospects as I can record calls.

Cons

I need to pay separately, on different websites: for using Voiptime system and forcall tarrification.

Everything is one click away

Pros

The best experience we've had! Voiptime is a multi-functional system which allows you to perform many actions without wasting time. Easy, fast and innovative.

Cons

Sometimes we had freeze-ups but their technical support team fixed everything within a very short time.

Great solution for B2B sales

I work in sales and call centers for over 20 years and tried different software. Voiptime is the best combination of useful lead management tools, a dialer and an affordable price. My team uses it for making B2B sales calls and managing customers. Voiptime support team helped us to choose and buy SIP number with best tarrification for countries we target. The quality of calls is excellent and the call cost is affordable. We were able to start working with the system within 15 minutes after the registration. All client information is stored in the system: phone recordings, documents, contact information, notes and is accessible to all team members.

Pros

Cons

So far this solution is good for outbound calls, but does not work for inbound calls. We were able to set a call routing, enabled by SIP number provider, however it would be nice if Voiptime also worked for receiving calls.

excellent featured software

Pros

Our company has started using this software recently and we haven't regretted about our decisions. We can receive outbound and inbound calls and all the process is automated. It is much easier now to call to our candidates or collaborate with other recruit agencies. Thanks to click-to-call, we save tone of time. In addition, it is so useful that you can add notes and change date while still on the call.

Cons

one minus is that they don't have integration into Office 365 suite which we use. Hope in future they will take it into consideration.

VoiptimeCloud is a Timesaver

Pros

VoiptimeCloud is an extremely reliable software that helps me to organize my daily functions more effectively. With this cloud system, I am more concentrated on sales rather than on process. I am able to take notes while on a call with my clients and backtrack throughout my call history. In addition, I can set up a callback and automation system does the rest.

Cons

It would be helpful if I can edit previous notes on the client's card and create email templates to save even more time, but support team has promised to work on these features.

Voiptime Review

Good software for making online calls to customers. We have clients in different countries and Voiptime helps us to manage them easier and to contact them for a cost-efficient price. All call recordings can be saved with different marks and downloaded from the system. Call back option becomes useful when customer's phone number is busy or nobody answers a call. Developers constantly improve the program and add new features. We use this software daily.

Cons

Good CRM with an option to call clients

We are a sales company and our agents make a lot of phone calls, mostly to UK and USA. We needed a good CRM to manage our customer database and to organize our agent's workflow. Voiptime is not a full CRM, but has all tools we needed. It allows assigning new leads to different sales agents, attaching documents to customer profiles, writing notes, making online calls, recording phone conversations...

Pros

Cons

Very simple reporting tools.

Great software for sales team

Pros

The great thing about this software is that it is so quick to implement and no special training or IT staff are needed. So you can start using it right away and save time; VopitimeCloud dashboard provides an excellent real-time view of my sales team's productivity; With call recording and monitoring I can improve compliance and check quality assurance.

Cons

I would like to be able to keep track of pipeline and sales velocity. Customer service has assured that soon they will launch this feature. Waiting for it.

Our remote sales agents make hundreds of calls every day

This is a good sample of software for lead management combined with the online calling tool. You can buy a phone number of any country you want and your clients will see a local number while receiving a call. The connection quality is not bad and all phone calls are saved with a download option, which comes handy when we need to send conversation reports to our customers. The rates for phone calls are quite affordable. Our Sales Agents work mostly remote and they make hundreds of calls to clients from different countries with this sytem every day. We also use this software to manage our clients.

Cons

Voiptime knows time is money

Pros

this is really the most convenient, time-saving and user-friendly sales dialer I've ever used. With just one click I can connect with my clients so that to save lots of time. It is so convenient to listen to calls for not forgetting any important detail. Besides, we increase the number of answered calls thanks to using the same local codes as our client's country or region.

Cons

so far there are the following things I would like to be improved: we can't send text messages or voicemails to our clients.

Professional service

It really helps to organize better sales process. One more thing, the guys from support are very helpful, they listen to clients needs and constantly try to improve and add some new features to their software.

Pros

It is very user-friendly software so even new people can pick it up quickly. It is much easier now to organize clients, set up callbacks in the system, change the statuses of clients and attach additional files (acts, bills, contracts) to LMS.

Cons

It would be helpful to make internal calls from the system directly to manager in a case of urgency.

Easy to set up and to use. Excellent for sales and customer service.

This cloud software helps us to manage our customer database and to make calls. The setup process was rather easy, we just entered online number information (we bought the number from another vendor, as suggested by Voiptime account manager) and integrated it with email (system supports only Outlook and Gmail). Contacts import went smoothly. We already had our database in excel sheet and just had...

Simplifies sales management

Overall, it’s a great software for sales that saves a lot of time and simplifies management. Highly recommended!

Pros

Extremely efficient software that automates every imaginable task related to dialing. Our sales reps have become three times more productive once they started using Voiptime. Also, this software provides lots of valuable insights: agents’ KPI, sales pipeline, campaign reporting, and more.

Cons

I haven't noticed any cons at the moment.

Anna, thanks for the review! We are happy to have such loyal customer.