Voiptime Cloud

Great contact center software for SMB and Enterprises

Voiptime Cloud Reviews - Page 3

Awesome software

Pros

- easy to track client's status - can integrate system with my email - set up callbacks in system calendar - see all clients communication history - listen to my previous calls - handy and easy CRM system to use - handling calls to prospects became more fast and efficient - thanks to dashboard I can see problems in sales and work on them

Cons

- there are no filters in the call records tab - unable to edit previous notes in client's card - can't create email templates

We definitely recommend Voiptime Call Center solution

This is the exact solution we have been looking for!

Pros

First of all this software satisfies all our needs as we make both inbound and outbound calls, the outbound campaings are easily configured just in 5min, it also has a voice broadcasting, which we really needed for our business and last but not least we were glad to find it really cost-efficient.

Cons

We are completely good, no cons have been noticed so far.

I found a perfect solution to earn high degree of sales and income with my business

As a beginner in the world of business, I have no idea on how to increase the brand recognition of my company. But the software of the Voiptime Cloud has changed the game. Now, I have no doubt, thus the latter software is one of my powerful techniques to make the most out of my business. Another important feature of it is that I can now manage the operation of my business in a more effective and more organized manner. It is very helpful for us to effectively communicate with our clients in a more practical way.

Pros

Calendar and callback reminders, affordable calling.

Cons

Awesome tool for organizing your work

Pros

Voiptime Cloud is a great tool that is useful both for Sales and Marketing department. It helps a team to save a lot of time and automate many processes that were time-consuming. One of the best things about this software is that it constantly improves.

Cons

Well, we are looking forward to some more features like: - sending text messages or voicemails to our clients; - creating email templates.

Dialer + tools for working with clients

We re an international recruiting company, searching for job candidates in different countries. We need to make a lot of calls on an affordable price and to organize our candidates' database. Voiptime helpes us with this. The call quality is excellent and all calls are recorded and stored in the client profile. With the Add Notes option we update information on candidates. The Add Document function allows us to upload CVs and offers sent. As our clients are in different time zones, Schedule Callback tool helps us to set a call for a proper time and reminds about it at the time of the call. Good softare for good money.

Pros

Good call quality, affordable price, lead management tools, ability to assign project to a responsible manager.

""

Pros

As I communicate and negotiate with existing and potential clients I desperately need to have a reliable LMS. It much easier now to organize all client data in one place. With the help of their included telephony I just call right away from the system. For further nurturing and identifying in more details client's needs, I can set meetings and callbacks in the calendar and get reminders in the system as well as in my email (especially useful when I am away from the office). It is so useful to take notes directly in the client's card even if I am still on the call.

Cons

While using it for half of the year, I have been completely satisfied. The only thing which I would love to see is detailed sales analytics.

SaaS sip dialer + CRM

Pros

We already had a sip number, so we just set it in our Voiptime account. The webrtc dialer is quite simple, but reliable, all calls are recorded and marked with statuses. Agents can make notes in client card while talking over the phone.

Cons

Data import - the system allows to upload only csv files, so we need to transform all our excel sheets to csv. Not difficult, but extra work.

An ok software for telesales

Pros

This system is easy to access and is reliable. We work with business to business telesales and use the dialer to reach clients. The connection quality is all right. Tools are easy to use, call can be made with one click. Works with IVR. Shows new contacts in dashboard.

Cons

No sms option, this software is developed mainly for outcoming calls, incoming calls are not recorded.

Easy to use, multifunctional lead management system

organized workflow

Pros

We hired many sales agents recently and we had the easiest experience ever during trainings how to use our LMS. Voiptime cloud did their best. Many thanks. And inbuilt dialer makes things even more easier - no need to install additional software.

Cons

No such a feature like sending SMS through the lead management system, impossible to buy SIP number from them

Great value and great potential

Pros

My department have been testing several CRM and come across VoiptimeCloud. This software is a great solution for our company as it: User-friendly CRM you can set up callbacks on and receive reminders Call to the client directly from the system Integrate it with Email an inbound call is transferred directly to the rep who is assigned to that lead

Cons

Helpful solution for client management

This is a cloud solution, easily accesible from everywhere. Good lead management tools. It helps us to organize our sales and client management. Our sales team updates all client information at the system and we can always check status of clients and what was done to contact them. We use Voiptime Cloud also to make calls. The solution allows us to record phone conversations and download recordings. The client card is easy and can fit all customer information we have.

Cons

Easiest and most useful sales software with a dialer we used so far

We found this software at Capterra. It combines the most important instruments for lead managment and an web calling system.

Pros

Really easy interface, all necessary tools to manage prospects and turn them into clients. Dialer and a soft-phone that enables to make online calls. Call recording option with different statuses. Easy to set and to navigate. Easy to add users. Reliable.

Cons

Great way to keep CRM data organized

Pros

This software is easy to use and has a great interface. We can utilize follow-up tasks, track activity and have quick insight into outbound and inbound calls. Far better in comparison to our previous solution.

Cons

Our sales department team would like to have possibility to integrate it with other solutions: Google analytics, Office 365 suite.

User-friendly LMS that is constantly improved.

Pros

Easy-to-use software that doesn't require a long training for my colleagues. They constantly improve their functionality. Very helpful support team.

Cons

It would be helpful, in a case of urgency, to be able to make internal calls between managers. Also it would be great to have a predictive dialer.

User-friendly software

Pros

I was in a team that had to chooser and test CRM for our company. Our choice felt on VoiptimeCloud. This software is really great solution for companies that doesn't have an IT department. it is really easy to directly start using it, as it is cloud-based. Besides, they quite frequently release new tools and functions. After testing it, should admit that I haven't found any bags or incorrect working tools.

Cons

As I know, our sales department has used it for near 2 months and, so far, is completely satisfied. The only one thing, that our team would like to see, is open API to be able to integrate it with our apps.

The best software for customer service

Extremely user-friendly software for customer service

Pros

It is very easy to use! This simple interface doesn't require long training. Moreover, this software is quick to implement. Our migration from the other solution took less than two days. This software has two-way CRM integration that is very useful for our customer service reps. They can see the client's card from our CRM during the call that is a real time-saver. All the changes they make are automatically updating the client's data in the CRM system.

Cons

During our experience, we haven't found any cons yet.

Plug-in Call center with CRM integration for Toastme

We had a task to quickly build call center with support of our custom CRM and were surprised with the exact match of Voiptimecloud product.

Pros

Fast integration Customer relationship and flexibility Customer support

Cons

So far we didn't face any problems with tasks that we had to solve.

We are satisfied

In mortgage business communication with clients is crucial. This software helped us to run business and manage leads more professionally. Since we started using it, our sales became more structures and effective, and our client database looks much more organized. It's so important to have all contacts in order, stored in one place, to be able to open the system and to access all client information. We are scheduling a workflow, meetings and callbacks in Voiptime. We also make calls from the system. This was a very valuable upgrade to our operations.

Cons

This system makes me more client-oriented and helps to sell better

I am a real estate agent and it's important for me to have as much information about my clients as possible to understand their needs and to close more deals. Voiptime Cloud helps me perfectly with that. I manage my schedule in the system and store all information here. After every meeting I open my laptop and add few details on the client so next time I remember it. As Voiptime is an online solution, it's easy to set and to access. This system helps me to be more client-oriented and to establish better relationship with customers, than my competitors do.

Cons

This is an easy system for sales

I want to leave my review of Voiptime Cloud as I find it really easy to use and handy for my work. It helps me to schedule my day and all follow-up calls and keep client infromation organized. I like the fact that all phone calls are saved and I can download recordings. First I was quite suspicious about this system, but after 3 months using it by me and my colleagues I think it is great for sales departments of small and medium companies.

Pros

Easy to work with, online

Cons

Tried to integrate my email box several times, however no emails were shown in the system. Sent a question to support. They answered that after adding your email to the account it takes about an hour for emails to be shown. Keep this in mind.

Great software for capturing leads from web

Pros

Our main challenge was to find a good software for capturing client's data from web forms. After the long search and multiple tests, we chose LMS from Voiptime and stayed completely satisfied. Now we can save all data, submitted by our website visitors, directly into the system for further nurturing

Cons

After using it for 5 months, we haven't had any troubles with this software. But in future, we would like to be able to integrate this CRM with Google analytics for tracking lead sources and understanding the most effective marketing channels

Great CRM system

Pros

My team has tested different Lead Management systems to find a reliable one. We came across VopitimeCloud it's really a great tool: User-friendly CRM Easy to follow-up and nurture leads (set callback and receive reminders both in the interface and on email) Customize card fields for every project Call clients directly from the system

Cons

reported some minor bugs to support team, they promised to fix them immediately. Our sales team is completely satisfied so far.

Telecommunications

Pros

Great software with recording option. Affordable pricing. Easy configuration. Amazing support team. Completely satisfied

simplicity

I think they have covered all basic lead management features. Of course, there's always room for improvement in integration with mass emailing software.

Pros

Great tool for our business. It's easy to use and we don't need to have IT department to maintain this software. My sales managers and reps absolutely love it. Thanks to the tool, it is much easier now to organize all client's data and communicate with prospects.

Cons

Excellent for small and medium-size businesses

Voiptime helps us to more effectively work with our partners. They are in different countries and in different continents, so for us the cost of phone calls and tarrification was very important as well as tools for conact management. Voiptime was able to offer us great service for the best price. So far I think this is the best combination of system for lead management combined with phone voip calling tool.

Pros

We really like this system.