Wingman

Conversation intelligence tool for growing sales teams

visit website

Wingman Reviews

Pros

I also love the prompts that help me to talk less and ask more questions. I haven't used them yet, but I love the idea of the cards that pop up automatically when needed.

Marcus M.

Cool features like bookmarking interesting parts of calls and auto detection of relevant topics like pricing. CRM integration is also useful.

Kritika O.

I like how the AI allows you to find key moments on your call. It's also great to be able to comment on specific moments of the call, remember important details, or just give feedback.

Gustavo P.

Cons

I always use my Neutral Accent and sometimes when I listen to my calls I can see the wrong texts in the Text Box.

I use Wingman to avoid being too preachy and make my sales call more conversational. The monologue warning really helped me to be more self-aware.

Yap Y.

Sometimes, Recording of the call starts & stops itself.

Savit G.

True to the name, a sales rep/manager's sidekick

True to its name, Wingman has empowered the sales team at Chargebee to adapt, coach and share tribal knowledge easily. We have active sessions where teams discuss calls and offer their thoughts and ideas on specific use cases and scenarios, objections that come up on the call.

Pros

The easy implementation and setup is just magic. The powerful integrations with Zoom and Outreach have made adapting, coaching, and knowledge sharing within the sales team seamless

Cons

Although no complaints, Wingman could do a better job in automating note taking and integrating these notes into specific sections of the call as well as logging them into the sales CRM

Insanely great sales coaching tool - I can "attend" every meeting without attending.

GREAT! I love it, it's a game changer for coaching.

Pros

Love being able to watch meetings on fast speed, comment for coaching, and move on. It's so much better than other ways we were coaching before, with manual zoom recordings.

Cons

The ONLY feature missing is the ability to view meetings live as they happen, via Wingman. Gong has that, but there is a 45 second delay which makes it effectively useless.

BEST TOOL TO ENABLE A GROWING SAAS COMPANY

Pros

1. The integration with other products is an incredible feature because as a user of the tool, I don't have to do anything. Setup once, and Voilaah! 2. The support from the Wingman team is incredible. The folks reply to a query post-midnight as well. 3. The Wingman extension on the chrome browser is probably their best feature. Helps record super important CRM calls with the click of a button. I can write probably 10 more features but I suggest you try this tool yourself and see the magic unfold.

Cons

Hardly anything. As a daily user, I haven't had any major concerns over the last year. Although the speech-to-text feature can be improved.

Potential to be an asset to the sales team

Pros

The product features and the way it is designed to assist Sales teams gives the platform potential. The ability to have play cards delivered not just based on verbatim phrases but contextual phrases will be amazing. The AI analysis of the conversation also will be amazing.

Cons

The platform is still in its early days and the AI algorithms for speech recognition and contextual understanding is still rudimentary. The platform has improved its stability in the time we have trialled the product, however it is still prone to dropouts.

Saving a lot of time with Wingman!

Pros

The product is easy to use and captures all the details almost accurately. The transcript is super helpful rather than spending an hour listening to a really long call.

Cons

There's always room for improvement. UI could be better, and I wish I could access everything I need on the web app instead of the desktop app.

Excellent for sales teams

We use wingman on sales calls and its added so much value to our process. Being able to quickly and easily search and review the "game tapes" has been instrumental to our ability to improve our processes. Also, they have pre-built features that analyze calls and highlight important ones based on a variety of criteria e.g. number of questions asked by prospect.

Pros

The core features right out of the box are incredible and surpassed expectations. Seem to find a new way to delight me every single time I go into my dashboard. Easy to set-up and comes with great integrations right on day 1. No hidden fees. You get what they promise. Love the ability to quickly switch between transcript and video.

Cons

The voice recognition AI took a little longer to learn my accent

Wigman

It has been useful for taking notes

Pros

The call analysis Talk / Listen ratio Engaging questions

Cons

Capturing words is not accurate.

Awesome Wingman

Pros

The ease of use and the UI is very good.

Cons

Words are captured wrongly and it need to improve.

SDR

Pros

Ease of use and has an insane level of capturing the outcomes

Cons

Words are not identified if it is not a native speaker

Must have tool for your sales team

Couldn't be happier. Their CPO is hands own and keeps sharing frequent product updates and best practices

Pros

It automatically joins an external meeting, records the conversation, transcribes, and give me analytics about questions asked, duration of my monologues, so I can keep getting better by learning from my own mistakes

Cons

It still has some bits and pieces missing like sometimes it's unable to accurately capture the voice of the speaker and transcription can definitely use some improvement

"Working as a sales development representative over 1 years."

The best tool to improve our sales skills. it never misses to note any information(number and email id). easy use. It automatically starts recording the meetings and calls. The scripting feature helps us to understand our pronunciation and figure out how many times we have used it. I can figure out my mistakes by listening to the calls. I can share my calls with the team both good and bad calls, which help me to grow with the inputs which they give. It even helps me to tag people inside my organization, which makes it easy to showcase to higher authority in the organization. It allows me to insert a hashtag so that it allows me to use the filter as per my convenience.

Pros

Awesome reporting, The listening/talking ratio made to improve a lot. Even there is some network issue it records the words and also translates into scripts. It never misses any important pieces of information like email addresses and phone numbers.

Cons

it takes time to show my calls in the Team call log. It would be great if the call script recommendation option is available.

A true co-pilot

Its been great. I spoke with CEO who made the sale. She also let me try the product and provided reports to me to help sell this to leadership.

Pros

I've used Wingman for 2 months now and its facilitated my call reviews dramatically. I used to be able to listen to 1 call and provide feedback in a 45-minute session - With Wingman, I can do 3 calls because of the data it provides. I can find what qualifying questions are being asked and more importantly which ones are not just searching a keyword or phrase. I also have the opportunity to see which reps are upselling through keywords and coach the reps on how to bring more ARR to the business.

Cons

Sometimes the talk tracks are inaccurate, this only happens when multiple people are speaking at the same time.

Review about Wingman app

I think it is solving my most basic requirement of notes-taking in my meetings. It's synced so everything is mostly automated. My overall experience is good, wingman has everything that a notes taking app should have.

Pros

I like the interface the most. Out of so many such apps I have used, Wingman has been one of the very rare cases where all the features are accessible with a few clicks. I love the part where wingman was able to sync to me calendars, so that I manually don't have to invite wingman on my calls now. I think it helps me gauge my skills during the calls such as my speech rate, talk/listen ratio etc.

Cons

Technically, I don't think so. Each product keeps on experiencing one or the other issue every now and then. but the support is great.

A robust and effective tool for Call Tracking and storage

My overall experience with Wingman has been pretty great. It is a very robust and easy to use tool for tracking calls. It acts as a repository for all our calls and is integrates well with our internal tools. The AI feature is great and mostly accurate. It makes searching for specific words in a transcript easy. Their UI is also pretty intuitive and easy to navigate through.We use it for Sales coaching , recording internal calls as well as client meetings.

Pros

It builds call scripts for all calls making it easy to search for phrases. It integrates well with Salesforce and Gmail. You can share call scripts with your teammates, add comments or feedback . It is 70% accurate with the recordings an d its AI capability is great.

Cons

Wingman can work on improving its accuracy . The AI feature is accurate like 70% of the times. Apart from that there's nothing else I would want Wingman to change.

Great Learning and Management Tool for SDR/AE

I have 12 employees who sell over the phone everyday. Wingman has helped me take back control of call coaching, controlling consistent messaging and more

Pros

Wingman's platform lets you bring the call scripts, the call coaching and the call stats all into 1 place. When you manage more than just a few SDRs/AEs call coaching time quickly dwindles and disappears as meetings take over your calendar. Especially when you're scaling your business from 4 to 12 and beyond the problem becomes keep success consistent and repeatable. Wingman allows me to build in all the key phrases and words you'd pick up on during a call coaching session and lets you build them into their platform. It also provides quick coaching guides and suggested call script pop ups. At the end of a day or week I can quickly go see the results from 1000s of calls across 12+ people and ascertain which people need help and even where they struggled.

Cons

Nothing that I really dislike, the product is still relatively new so that has to be taken into account. The team at Wingman still has so much room to grow so roadmap will be key.

Great for Global Multi-Segment Sales Teams

Great onboarding and support. Easy for the team to use. As the VP Sales I get dashboard and report views of key questions and terms coming up in conversations while the reps get contextual battle cards. Awesome value for money.

Pros

Ease of use, automatic question/word detection. Weekly manager report with talk/listen ratios. Their support!

Cons

UI could use a little polish but I think this is because they're just building great features so quickly.

Thanks for your support & feedback!

Wingman- A must-have for teams

Pros

The best part about using Wingman is that I can go on the calls without worrying about taking notes since Wingman does the transcripts for you. Moreover, we use Wingman for analyzing calls across the team so as to understand the most common questions, queries, answers, etc. during the calls, thereby allowing us to focus more on the specifics and improving our processes.

Cons

The transcripts are sometimes not the best, as a lot of it is lost in translation. If I am reading someone else's transcripts, it gets difficult in understanding who spoke what, especially if there are more than two people on the call. It's understandable that AI would not be 100% accurate but any improvement here would be great.

Thanks for the feedback.

Ease of use and good for reviewing calls

Good for monitoring, reviewing and training of calls.

Pros

The ease of use. Great to reviews calls with your team, helps in understanding your calls with your clients. It is a great tool which helps you monitor every call, the use of words, the talk ratio. Easy to add comments and share feedbac. If you are a manager you can also monitor and check on your team's performance which make your job easier.

Cons

Accuracy can be a little better at times if the other party has joined a little late wingman fails to record.

Great for getting the granular information from a call

It has been a great tool to strategize for the next call with a potential client. Also, I think that this is amazing for new sellers who need to review their calls and improve on their pitch and training.

Pros

Wingman helps you stay a couple of steps ahead of your client with regard to what they said in the previous meeting. I like the keyword filtering i.e. pressing on words that were spoken like price, competitors etc will take you straight to that section of the call.

Cons

In my company, we have integrated Wingman with BlueJeans (our video conferencing software). Sometimes wingman doesn't join the meetings. I also wish that wingman would record the video so we could see the screen share along with the voice.

Usage & quality

It's a very informative software to understand the flow in a call, much more than just a recording software and can be a great use for anyone whos looking to understand their performance over calls and conversation with a client.

Pros

The software is very intelligent and needs minimal human efforts. Joins the calls automatically and hassle-free recordings without being worried about missing any recordings for future references. The other best part is that the recordings can be heard from the audio or viewed as a chat which makes it easier for any future references.

Cons

The only thing so far is that if you schedule a call for a certain time but start prior to 15-20 mins - wingman sometimes doesn't record it.

This tool helped me learn from our best salesperson

Overall, I've learned different negotiation strategies, how to position our solution to the clients. Different ideas. It has really been a helpful tool in my working experience.

Pros

To find every call in one place is so useful. I don't have to ask around my colleagues or my seniors to send me the call recording or the meeting link. I can find each call and learn. Plus, I can also learn from the manager's comments and see how it could be better. Overall, a great learning experience.

Cons

Nothing specifically. It takes a little time to process the recording, but that's fine not a big issue.

best personal assistant :)

after making several similar calls during the day I tend to lose attention on some, but being able to revisit accurate notes has been a lifesaver

Pros

I can go over each conversation to check important bits I could've missed, or track common points/convos amongst successful interactions with my leads and clients.

Cons

a little disruptive window when the call is over, no big deal to be honest

Great service and software

Pros

I like the auto transcription model of this business, Its a unique product and a must have for large agencies, I love the sentiment tracker and analytics.

Cons

None yet. I like the software too much.

Great tool to track the calls with customers.

Overall it is a great tool!

Pros

It is very easy to use as wingman connects automatically to every call, to both systems Zoom and Google Hangouts. It is super cool because no extra steps are required and you can't forget to connect it to a call. But my favorite features are a search option through the whole call conversation and commenting option. Usually, I need to recall something from the call and instead of listening one hour call, I can directly find via search the moment I am looking for. Definitely recommended for everyone who is at saas and makes customer calls and customer interviews.

Cons

Nothing. Everything works as expected. The software is constantly improving which is great!

Best Call Analysis Software Out There!

As my review title "The best call analysis software out there!"

Pros

I've been using Wingman for the past six months since I joined in my new company who are into United States Information Technology and Services since I started Wingman I can say that it's the best way to review my pwn calls and do better and also listen to mt teams calls and do better always.