AVG Business Edition Reviews

4.29/5 (835 reviews)

Mariana Manriquez

An easy-to-use tool that allows you to have your electronic equipment, at home or in your office fre

Reviewed 2018-06-28

This software has been too valuable a tool for the security issue, keeps the electronic equipment always clean of malicious viruses, as well as family information, photos, documents, personal files and / or other tools will always be protected and will not be hacked. AVG will review Internet security programs, including periodic scans, scans of emails sent and received (including the addition of page attachments to emails indicating this), the ability to repair some virus-infected files, and a security vault virus, where the infected files are saved, a simile to a quarantine zoneIt protects the team from malicious viruses that damage our computers and then it is hard to replace them because of the high cost. Protection to email and the web Protection for USB or any external recordable device Protection against hacker attacks Protection of privacy Protection to the family circle, when obtaining photos and private documents and not hacked from our equipment. Security in mobile equipment, you can download the application for cell phones Easy to install Scanning of emails sent and received (including adding footers to emails that indicate it), the ability to "repair" some files infected by viruses

Michael Massicotte

I've used AVG Internet Security for many, many years and love it!

Reviewed 2018-05-07

Keeps me safe. Does exactly what its supposed to do. I'd give this a 9 out of 10. The only reason they lose 1 point is because they like to solicit you to upgrade from the current package you have with them, which is just annoying. Otherwise they would have got a 10/10 from me! I used to have McAfee but unfortunately it wasn't as effective as I had hoped. I do a lot of downloading and found my PC getting increasingly slower and slower until I discovered that my PC had been riddled with various malware + viruses. After reformatting my computer, I proceeded with AVG internet (recommended by a friend). It's been well over 5-7 years now that I've had AVG internet security and can proudly say that I've not once been infected with a virus. It really does a great job protecting you. I still download a lot (almost every day) and still, VIRUS FREE!! If you're on the fence about getting AVG, just do it. You really won't regret the decision. I know I haven't :)

Claudio Ulises Santana Mendoza

AVG EFFECTIVE, detects and blocks all types of threats.

Reviewed 2018-06-27

AVG ANTIVIRUS: of the three best security suites of the moment, you have on the computer when the program is in action. Without that we are talking about an excessive overload of the system, because its average of 3 seconds is precisely the average of the industry, the truth is that activities such as the opening of websites, installation of programs or document analysis take the AVG Antivirus much longer (3 seconds more than average, a very considerable figure for some users). AVG is perfectly capable of protecting your computer from threats that persist online. It allows users to make customized installations, only the modules that they consider that they need and want to use frequently, the package integrates very well with the network functions of the Windows operating system. It allows you to make a group at home so you can share files and folders through the local network and also to work with the Windows platform applications. The Internet Security suite is ideal for offices. AVG is the protection you need while browsing the web and using its functions

internet security with avg

Reviewed 2018-12-19

in these days without internet security, we cant use the internet because lot of cyber attacks are waiting for us . you cant wait upto attack some softwares are doing well in this field .avg anti virus is good software to try and use.you can download it for free in playstore for mobile and also you can download it for pc.it worked very well in mobile i using this since last 5 years.an additional feature is junk cleaning in phone.i think this software popular in protecting internet security for your pc and mobiles. Finally, I like this software and i will recommend this.

Peter Barringer

A non-intrusive antivirus software that doesn't bog down your PC

Reviewed 2019-02-05

Teachers often use their laptops for numerous processes simultaneously, so AVG's ability to run in the background is crucial. It doesn't bog down the computer speeds at work like some programs (e.g., McAfee and Norton from previous experience). Our company was pleased with the program when we used it, though it's no longer in use. I still maintain a personal subscription because it works well on my personal PC at home. I believe the program does an excellent job keeping viruses and other threats off your computer, but be aware that the program is parceled out into multiple pieces that each have a cost. First, AVG runs in the background and rarely interferes with computer process or slows down our computers. Second, the company offers a robust free trial of their product. Third, after several years of use I believe it does an excellent job catching potential threats in real time and alerting you. I've never suffered any PC issues since installing AVG.

Alvaro Medina

AVG is fast and reliable!

Reviewed 2018-07-17

Internet Security has never been more necessary in this millennial / digital age. AVG gives me the confidence in using my PC for internet research, downloading of files, and just about anything that may seem scary to infect my computer. False positives come very very rarely for me. Good threat detection and easy on my hardware. AVG Free is good enough, but go for the paid one if you need extra coverage and support!I was first introduced to AVG back in college. It was the AV of choice for the entire university deployment. I was then part of the technical support team for the implementation. I find AVG to be fast and does not take a toll on system resources (e.g., others are memory hogs). I also like the interface which is intuitive and easy to operate. Back then, I found it easy to teach the (older) end-users. The updates come in regularly, and up-to-speed whenever new threats come about. It has good detection. I compared it with other more popular antivirus software, and it's detection is almost similar, if not more comprehensive.

Anonymous

Reliable, easy to use protection for your PC.

Reviewed 2018-12-31

I am quite happy with it so far. Enough to even recommend it to people I know. Its solid, reliable, easy to use and fast. If you are willing to live with a few reminders it likes to throw at you, its worth looking into. I have always appreciated how resource efficient AVG is. The antivirus I used to use prior to this (Norton) was a little resource intensive on my ageing laptop. This on the other hand runs so efficiently that often I forget I even have it installed. This is also true for scans. A quick scan is fast and efficient. I also like how easy to navigate its interface is. Even if you have never used it before, you can learn its in and outs within a matter of minutes. That means even if you are not a computer savvy person you can still install it and set it up without too much trouble. And lastly its also really good at blocking harmful stuff. I have had it for little over a year and havent had any infections or malware pop up on my PC.

Patrizia Iacovelli

Useful antivirus, widely customizable and affordable

Reviewed 2019-01-22

I had some problems with different free antiviruses, such as low efficacy against new viruses and uninstallation difficulties. Then I decided to try AVG and now I can finally sleep peacefully.AVG is a great antivirus, available two versions: basic protection (freemium) and full protection. For private use, I installed the basic version on my personal computer and smartphone, because it admirably meets my security needs. Indeed, it offers effective computer and web/email protection. Surely, the basic version has some gaps that need to be filled for business use. Indeed, only the full option ensures the protection of your personal and payment from viruses and hacker attacks. You can easily set your preferences for each protection field, meaning that you can choose how strong the protection should be and you can also schedule virus check, computer scan, and updates.

Nathan Kry

The Antivirus that works against viruses and not your PC.

Reviewed 2018-08-01

What I like the most about AVG is that it actually works against viruses and not your PC. Should it not otherwise, it is fairly easy to navigate through the program and create exceptions for the programs that AVG wrongfully blocks. I have used many antivirus programs throughout the years and many of them always conflicted with other programs I use, my internet, or did too much more than simply keep viruses out of my PC. AVG gets the job done, provides you with options on how, and gives you the stats on what's going on. Their easy-to-navigate user interface makes problems that occasionally arise easily solvable, compared to most other programs out there.

Angela Brown

Solid Security for little to no cost

Reviewed 2018-10-29

AVG has been a reliable tool throughout the years. I highly recommend this as a great software if you never want to have to touch it or see it pop up. It is silent, and efficient. This has been my security option on my PC for as long as I can remember now. Back in my teens, I remember being told by my more computer savvy friends that this was the best option on the market for the cost. At the time, it cost me nothing! After over a year of positive results, I decided to continue my use and purchased the software after my trail expired. I still use it on my old laptops, which I have never run into any security issues. It is easy to navigate when you need to add exceptions to your safety lists, and it updates without you having to prompt it.

Simon Kinuthia

You want viruses and malware away from your computer? Implement AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Reviewed 2019-01-17

This tool has made it easy to keep our computer systems free of viruses and malware. The software improves the safety of you data, systems and also makes the computers more efficient.I like that implementing AVG Antivirus Business Edition is easy and fast. Understanding and using this PC security tool is also effortless. I also appreciate that this computer security tool will not interfere with other programs as it scans for malware and viruses. It will constantly work in the background and keep your PC safe as you browse online or as you work on your PC offline. AVG Antivirus Business Edition will not slow your computer if at all you have a relatively powerful PC which I believe many businesses have. It is a must have tool that will not disappoint you.

Luis Pena

AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Reviewed 2018-10-23

The experience has been very rewarding for the service and support that they have given me, from the good attention at any time to the security that I have in my machine to avoid any type of information filtering. It is an excellent security program highly recommended.What I love about this application is the easy operation, the complete security it gives you on the computer and the support it provides you at the attention level, you may have problems with a serial or operation of the application, go to the support page and you have an agent who will be helping you until you solve your problem, it is a very well recommended program, it is also a program that is not so heavy to install on the computer and makes diagnoses depending on what you need daily or weekly.

David Gutierrez

Must-have for realtime threats

Reviewed 2019-01-12

I've been an AVG user since the early 2000's via a free personal edition release. Then was very please to have worked in a startup which chose AVG business release as the antivirus for the company. Fast and low usage of system resources is what I love the most. I've tried other antivirus software, and I have felt the tug on my pc usage (both ram and processor). Good that AVG has improved this a lot over time. (I usually check via system monitor). Also, AVG for me has always been reliable. I have had a few false-positives, but in general we have never been down with a virus on our workstations. It easily captures malicious files we may have downloaded deliberately (or not) from the internet. Also, very handy is the real time protection for external devices especially USBs.

Peter Graham

Not All Hero's Wear Capes

Reviewed 2019-02-12

I have realized that my technology for my business is lasting longer because it is not becoming as corrupt as quickly. AVG is always advancing with the times and is always at the ready to protect my devices.I run a small business where my employees are sent out with laptops and tablets into the field to process payments, update themselves with upcoming events and also other tasks such as checking on weather and communicating with me. I like the fact that AVG Antivirus Business Edition is always working in the background keeping my equipment safe from malware, spam and viruses so that I can focus on the important thing which to me is customer service and sales.

Adele gavin

Quality AntiVirus software for any budget

Reviewed 2018-12-11

I was the program manager at a homeless shelter and I had AVG installed on all the staff computers. We never had a problem with it and it worked very well. I love that they offer a free version that is actually free and works well. I had a computer technician at a shop tell me that the only AntiVirus software he used and recommended to his customers was AVG. He told me that there was no reason to pay a lot of money for fancy AntiVirus software when AVG worked just as well and was in fact simpler to install and easier to use. I have been using it for years and like how easy it is to install and keep updated. I recommend this product to people all the time.

ANTONIO SALAS QUIJADA

very comfortable for the protection of your business teams generates a lot of confidence

Reviewed 2018-06-19

trust, job security, better performance in my team and comity at the time of my daily activities. I like it a lot because it is very easy to use it is friendly in that sense. has the option of real-time protection of email files and instant messages which allows you to stay safe when you perform your daily activities it uses few resources of the computer what allows to use the antivirus in the background while you use your programs of work. It has resistant protection, with certifications of vb100%. and is valid for any commercial operating system

James Murphy

AVG Free or Paid Version?

Reviewed 2019-01-28
Review Source: Software Advice

As mentioned WE've used Both the Free Versions AND the Paid For Versions and You Do Get What you PAY FOR! As we all know AVG has a Free Home version that finds it way in to many Enterprise Businesses that are trying to save a buck. However their Paid Version is much more Robust and does get the Job Done! Therefore if your a Business you really need to purchase their Internet Security Business Edition. We have used BOTH! The Paid For Version is Highly Recommended!

Daniel Lee Moratto

Surfing the internet without worrying about cyber viruses is possible thanks AVG

Reviewed 2018-10-19

very satisfactory, with AVG cybersecurity stopped being a headache.Last year we suffered a cyber attack by computer hackers who took advantage of the weaknesses of our old antivirus to blackmail us with the threat of destroying our database if we did not pay a ransom. Faced with our refusal to yield to their demands, they consequently destroyed our entire administrative system and its databases. This terrible incident forced us to invest in a better antivirus. We evaluate all the options in the market and the most satisfactory for its quality, trajectory, customer service, adaptability and price turned out to be AVG. We have already been a year under the protection of AVG and I have to say that the experience has been totally satisfactory. It is very simple to use, in addition to its scans it is extremely thorough, it does not leave a single byte without scanning and it scans until the last existing malware and spyware. We have felt much more protected under the care of AVG.

Sankar Gopinath

Used to be the king, Not anymore

Reviewed 2016-10-04

AVG antivirus used to dominate the free antivirus space until Avast and Avira came in to picture. However it's effectiveness has been slightly decreased and started to perform only mediocre in detecting malware. However the current UI is really simple to use and AVG offers enough modules to protect the computer. It includes parent filters, safe search for preventing malware from internet and a decent detection system based on heuristic methods. I would recommend normal users to go for it as the value you are getting for your hard earned money is matched.Detecting almost all basic virus and spywares Internet security offers all rounder security Safe search for preventing malware from internet Behaviour based detection Easy interface to master Fast updates and fast scan It can work well with AVG tune up to keep PC at optimal performance.

Anonymous

Best protection for your computer. AVG is always up to date, fast, and accurate.

Reviewed 2018-07-11

AVG has so far provided me with great support. Since installing AVG my system did not have any issues. It regularly updates and scans your computer. It also detects malware which is very important if you are downloading files regularly. Having used various types of antivirus and malware protection software, I found that AVG served me best. It has a good malware protection system. It has other great capabilities such as destroying any given file leaving no trace of it. I find this very useful specially with the online threats from virus and malware. One of my personal favorite feature is that it does not slow the performance of the computer. AVG regularly updates and helps protect the system.

Arpan Sawhney

All In One!

Reviewed 2019-02-03

I am using this software from last 10 years and never got a virus! It is a must download software for an average home user.- Perfect software to guard a device against malware attacks and threats to one's privacy. - Comes equipped with TuneUp utility that makes a PC faster and smoother. It removes bloatware and adware causing performance issues. - The installation of the software is quick and can be customized according to one's needs.

Cory Page

The Simplest, and Lightest, Anti-Virus and Internet Security Package

Reviewed 2018-10-26

I've tried McAfee. I've tried Norton. I've tried BitDefender. But the only anti-virus and internet security software that I've found that fits all of my needs, and doesn't cause additional problems, is AVG. Unlike some other antivirus packages that gut your system if you try to uninstall them, AVG installs quickly, works efficiently, doesn't tie up many resources, and can be uninstalled with little fuss. The Internet Security works actively, warning you about any suspicious websites while closely monitoring cookies and other file exchanges to keep you safe. All of this while being incredibly unobtrusive. I have nothing but good things to say.

George Mwangi

Keep You PC safe With AVG Antivirus

Reviewed 2019-01-16

We use AVG Antivirus Business Edition to keep our computer systems virus and malware free. It has been a helpful tool when it comes to keeping our computer efficient.Implementing this tool is very easy. AVG Antivirus is also very east to use. This tool will constantly scan your PC as you browse online and will warn you when visiting malicious sites. The best part is that AVG Antivirus works in the background which means it does not interfere with other running programs. This PC security tool works better than other options in the market. With AVG Antivirus Business Edition, our computer systems are free of virus and malware.

Aaron Day

I've been recommending AVG for about 10 years now...

Reviewed 2018-06-03

Superb antivirus protection and much, much more! Been using and recommending AVG for about 10 years and will continue to!We ran a free computer repair fair for years at the local university where twice a year, we'd fix about 100 "broken" computers over a course of a long day. For most of these computers, the culprit was that their box was overrun with viruses. The free version of AVG fixed almost every single one of those computers, so well over 1000! Since then, whenever someone asks for an antivirus solution recommendation, I tell them AVG - but I encourage the full version since there's so much better protection.

Great protection for my PC

Reviewed 2018-11-26

Overall it is a good tool for PC protection. the scans detect all kinds of threats. My experience is positive.I have AVG on my work computer and I have to say I am very satisfied. the interface is very clear and makes the software very intuitive and easy to use. The scan runs in the background without slowing down the PC. Is an excellent antivirus that protects your PC from the numerous threats that exist on the internet.