Bitwarden

The Most Trusted Open Source Password Manager for Business

Bitwarden Reviews - Page 2

Great password manager

Great product, works well in desktop and mobile, does the job

Pros

Features like: Chrome plugin, password generator, search, mobile app, excluded domains, all work as required.

Cons

Being picky here, but a better autofill button with cleaner selection in cases there are multiple logins for the same item

A brilliant Open Source Password Manager

Very good overall. Using this as a team has worked well and the apps are stable.

Pros

The price was the initial thing which attracted me to this solution. There are a whide range of apps for all platfroms. All seem very stable. Features such as the TOTP token generator are really useful to have. The new sharing features are really welcome as that was a big issue before and this solves it nicely.

Cons

If you forget your master password, there is absolutely no way to get in. I understand this is to keep the vaults secure as possible. Luckily the emergency contacts feature helps to resolve this issue but it could be an issue if you were working alone.

Best confidential data keeper for easy and secure access of important data

Using regularly for storing confidential data and utterly satisified.

Pros

1. Can store all of my passwords at a single location. Just need to remember one master password. 2. Biometric security 3. Great unique templates according to the requirements like for credit cards, fields available are cvv, cars no, expiry whereas for bank accounts different ones 4. Locks your accounts for security if wrong password multiple times 4. Auto fill feature

Cons

1. UI can be made a bit more engaging and alive 2. Some more templates or integrations with companies for direct auto fill would be awesome

Never forget a password

So I like the part where they auto-fill everything for me. So what I do when I am signing into an account I go to them, then and fi everything out. Now all I have to do is when I am signing into an account just hit the auto-fill button and then you go to their account and put in the master password push on the account that I am signing into and they do the rest.

Pros

I got tired of trying to remember my password for all my accounts. This company is a password manager. All you have to do is downloaded the app. Then you make a master password. Of course, you have to sign in a make an account with them.

Cons

I found out the hard way. When I was trying to go ahead and start putting my account in first. Then when I tried to sign in to one of my accounts It would auto fill it. They filled out everything about who you were signing into. So what you did was useless.

Best free password manager

Pros

I love that it has most of the features of LastPass that I used to use. I haven't come across anything that I miss from LastPass. It has password generator, form/password autofill, multi-device synchronization, and shortcuts to auto-rotate between accounts. Best of all, it's free without any annoying ads to purchase it.

Cons

I have not found anything that I dislike about Bitwarden. It does the job it's designed for and does it well.

Will never look back.

My overall experience is great. There are no other words for it.

Pros

To start off, I have to say that the greatest "feature" was that it is open source. Sure, there are a plethora of features, but what truly sets this password manager apart from the abundance of others is its capability to be self-hosted and the fact that it is open source.

Cons

The greatest con isn't the password manager's fault, it is the fault of the concept of password managers, this product is so great that it has very little to no flaws. This con is the learning curve and getting used to opening a program everytime you want to access your 20 character long password

Free and secure password management

I switched to Bitwarden from LastPass as LastPass became a paid option. Bitwarden provides a comparable experience and I'm very happy with it.

Pros

I love that Bitwarden is free and very secure for my passwords. It is a competitive alternative to other password managers.

Cons

It doesn't always detect fields right, and there's no button inline to fill in passwords automatically. I have to right click to get to the vault.

Ottimo gestore password

Un unico strumento potretto da password o impronta dove inserire password, note e login, abbandonando il vecchio foglio excel!

Pros

Il software è gratuito (le funzionalità necessarie sono gratuite) e soprattutto utilizza una crittografia end-to-end che garantisce sicurezza. Offre maggiore compatibilità rispetto a sw concorrenti

Cons

L'interfaccia grafica è da migliorare, soprattutto su dispositivi mobili, inoltre le funzioni di riempimento automatico non sempre funzionano correttamente.

A tool that is good to have

Very happy with it, it does what it needs to and I haven't had any issues in the last two years of using it. So I will continue using it in the long run.

Pros

- We use Bitwarden as a team as we all need password access to various software, so we can have an account with one email address but can all log-in. And of course keeping other details like credit card info. - Its nice that the browser extension asks on new sites with log-in whether you want to save this too or "never ask for this site".

Cons

- I was about to complain about a weird interface detail of how when you are logging into Bitwarden, the unlock button is faded, and instead log-out is highlighted as the main CTA causing confusion but I went to check before typing, and looks like they've fixed this! Thus, no complaints.

A great, secure and free password manager

I now use Bitwarden everyday. It is secure and it feels secure.

Pros

Bitwarden is a free secure password manager. As it's offered on multiple platforms, it's easy to access your passwords from everywhere.

Cons

Bitwarden feels like a non-commercial project but it keeps improving. Forget about it and you get an awesome tool. If you have a lot of passwords, it could be a bit slow.

The best password manager currently available

Pros

Easy, quick, cheap, can be self-hosted, encrypts on the client.

Cons

Companies or organisations may not get everything they need.

Review-Biwarden

It's so far simple enough. I like the idea that there is a backup and I can retrieve the password if the appt doesn't work (I heard).

Pros

There is a backup when the app doesn't work. Face recognition feature. It's easy to use. I hope it won't stop updating the app in the future like ipassword did.

Cons

There are only three categories- If I want to store information that doesn't apply to cards, identity or password, I still need to choose one of them to save the info (which means it's difficult to find it later). I have to scroll down to obtain an information starting with the letter ending xyz. I would like to have a feature I can type the first letter and obtain the info more quickly.

Great product for password management

I use to manage different applications to manage my paswords and application accesses. Since I changed all of them to use Bitwarden I am more confortable and I feel safer.

Pros

I use each time I require a password for my software and personal applications, what I like the most is that every password is encrypted in a safe place and that I have control over all of them in one single application.

Cons

I am concerned about losing my password because it can be a huge problem not having it since it´s almost impossible to access Bitwarden vault again witout it.

Bit basic but does the job very well

It is a great tool that I use daily. Without it I would not be able to log into anything.

Pros

It is possible to use on all of my devices. Meaning I have 1 place storing all of my passwords securely, thus further meaning I can have really long, really complicated passwords for my accounts.

Cons

There is no way to really organise my passwords into folders etc.

A Good Allterantive to LastPass

It's a great app, with awesome features. It's a wonderful solution to add security for your users. I am very happy with the free tier and I am considering buying the business plan for the extra features.

Pros

Love the flexibility. It had a desktop app and browser extensions for most browsers. It's supported on Windows, Mac, and Linux. Bitwarden Send allows me to share files securely. Best of all, I can trust it because it is open-source and has been code-audited.

Cons

Organizations, its built-in scheme for password-sharing, took a while to get used to. It was less intuitive than the straight-up sharing passwords individually that other password managers do.

Indispensabile

Non è possibile farne a meno, comodissima per evitare di dover ricordare una miriade di cose

Pros

Ottima applicazione per la gestione delle password, con protezione dei dati e comodissima per ricordare ogni accesso a siti, carte e ogni tipo di account.

Cons

A volte l'add di chrome si disconnette nonostante sia impostata la disconnessione solo a chiusura del browser

Your passwords kept safe

Combination of Android application and web access is everything that i could ask from OpenSource software giving me access to my passwords all the time

Pros

It offer free tier that cover all essential functionalities that you would expect from password vault

Cons

Android application is not easiest to navigate but after some time you will not even notice its quirks

Great password manager

Pros

You can use Bitwarden for free .Everything on it is intuitive and you will quickly learn to to utilize it . You can apply for any place that requires log in and the app does all the remembering for you .

Cons

I primarily use Opera as a browser and the Bitwarden integration with it is not 100% smooth .

Bitwarden Is THE BEST for Password Management

Bitwarden is terrific no matter if you're using it for a computer or smartphone. I give it my highest recommendation.

Pros

So easy to use and either free or only $10 a year!

Cons

Nothing! It is by far the best password management program.

Software sicuro e facile

ottimo lavoro da parte degli sviluppatori, mi trovo comodo per salvare password aziendali e personali

Pros

Il software si presenta facile da utilizzare, comoda l'estensione disponibile su browser (personalmente uso chrome) e soprattutto ha una versione free perfettamente utilizzabile

Cons

per ora non ho trovato nessun lato negativo, non ha nulla da invidiare dalle altre app per salvare password

Feature rich Password manager that covers all basics.

Pros

Offers local and cloud hosting support. All the extra security features from 256 bit AES encryption to 2 Factor authentication. Have both free and paid options with free version having all the basics covered. Biometric login in Android.

Cons

UI can be made more simplistic. Auto login and importing passwords are not much convenient.

My new go-to password manager

It's been a great experience overall, so far – I'm recommending Bitwarden to any friend or colleague looking for a password manager to protect their online accounts.

Pros

Bitwarden made it easy to get started when migrating from Safari/Chrome's built-in password manager to a more secure tool that will work across devices and platforms.

Cons

I like that I can set two-factor authentication for my master password, but wish there were additional options for how that one time token could be sent to me.

2'nd place password manager

Good replacement to LastPass but not as smooth integration as the later has

Pros

My 2nd place password manager. I moved to it after LassPass changed their freeware policy and I need a replacement.

Cons

The integration to web is not perfect. It will not fill the user/pass automatically so it is not smooth as LastPass

Basic appearance, strong product

Despite its looks, it works just as well as its competition.

Pros

It works well for cheap, allowing us to store clients credentials securely and share them easily among the team.

Cons

It looks like a 15 year old Software. There’s not a whole lot of aesthetic to it, and this can make it feel hacky.

Best tool to keep passwords safely!.

Pros

- It cheaper than other alternatives. - Opensource and you can host it on your own. - It's very budget-friendly and UI-friendly.

Cons

- If you lose your master password, You will lose everything.