Cisco AnyConnect Logo

Cisco AnyConnect

Virtual private network (VPN) to secure remote access

Cisco AnyConnect Reviews - Page 7

Cisco AnyConnect

Overall experience has been great. This helps to connect with any VPN provided by the client and you neee not have a separate tool for that.

Pros

The best part is that it also connects even if you are not logged in. While doing the initial setup, you can connect to VPN so that password sync is efficient

Cons

Sometimes it doesn't connect automatically, and gives a hard time when we have important calls. But overall, it works well

This is a very easy product to use, very secure and reliable.

Secure VPN solution for end users working from home.

Pros

For end users its a quick and easy VPN solution that require very little effort on their part to setup and use. Convenient web portal for downloading and installing the client on the end user computer. As an administrator I appreciate the flexibility to configure various authentication methods, access policies, and encryption methods. The client software is very easy to troubleshoot as well.

Cons

My biggest frustration when configuring the product is being unable to fully configure the solution from the CLI of the firewall.

I use this for business daily, to log into our corporate network system remotely.

Safe, secure environment to access corporate remotely, eliminating need to commute from the office. Login is secure, requiring a token in addition to the network credentials.

Pros

Permits rapid, secure access to our corporate network, and reasonable pass-through speeds. Works from my home office, and in any remote location, with minimal problems.

Cons

Occasionally requires multiple attempts to log in, resulting in some amount of lost time, or in some cases, rebooting.

Easy to Deploy

Pros

1) It is really easy to setup with ASA and take less then 20 minutes to make it fully functional. 2) You can create drop down and put all your companies VPN url so user don't need to worry about it. 3) Client is compatible on Windows and MAC.

Cons

1) You will need to maintain ASA just for VPN if you already moved on application based firewalls. 2) Newer versions are kicking out client out of VPN after 24 hours.

Best VPN I ever used

Best VPN client. Highly recommend. Secure as it's supposed to be

Pros

Quick VPN client Light in all aspects. Works easily without problems Never had any issues since I use it (daily for years now)

Cons

In our world there is a very important need for a free VPN client. Cisco anyconnect is a world class top level VPN solution for enterprises. It would be awesomwe to have a free VPN from Cisco with the basic features of the corporate version.

AnyConnect is a stable VPN platform

AnyConnect is stable and works very well day in and day out it has been tried and true cents this pandemic has affected our work from home schedules.

Pros

The software works in parity across all the operating systems that I use. macOS, Windows OS, and iOS.

Cons

The only issue that I have with AnyConnect is that it is sometimes difficult to get the current version because of SLA. Having the source and software behind closed licensing to an end user is a pain.

Most Secure VPN for Your Daily Connectivity Tasks

Over all it is the most preferable VPN connecting property with ease of access features and also very secure user experience too.

Pros

Cisco Any-connect having great one click connectivity tunnel to your client servers and machines. It is very secured network property with ease of access too.

Cons

First of all you required a high speed internet connectivity, Because it is makes trouble while connectivity if your internet speed is not up to the mark.

Standard VPN Software

This tool allows me and those on my team work remotely and connect to our company's network.

Pros

This tool makes connecting to my company's network remotely very simple. I am able to access network drives, systems, etc. I rarely have service interruptions and the connection process is straightforward.

Cons

I cannot say how easy or hard this tool is to administer. As an end user, it works as intended and performs a vital function.

Cisco AnyConnect - The VPN application for business

Cisco Anyconnect is the best among all the VPN connections for business. Easy to setup, secure and reliable.

Pros

Cisco Anyconnect VPN application is easy to install and setup. With the user id configured properly it connects within no time with the VPN and makes remote access look easy.

Cons

There is nothing bad to pick on Cisco Anyconnects limit except it's own security which will not allow users to login if the protocols are not in place.

My daily university VPN

Overall I am very satisfied with this product. Very reliable.

Pros

AnyConnect is a very light weight software. I am using this to connect my university VPN everyday. Any connect supports 2FA security system which makes it ideal for high security university VPNs.

Cons

Sometimes AnyConnect can really slow down the internet speed. I had times when I was getting only 5-6 MBps speed instead of 12 MBps.

A very basic VPN client

Pros

As a user there is not much to say about Cisco AnyConnect. It's a VPN client, usually used in business and office situation. Usually works.

Cons

Being a power user, you will not find so much options and preferences to play with and in complex network context you may demand more. The bright side is that AnyConnect usually stays out of your way and doesn't change too much in the system.

VPN for company connection for remote work

Overall Anyconnect is a good software that allows me to connect to my workplace network with ease.

Pros

The Cisco Anyconnect VPN works well. It gets the job done and I am able to easily connect into my company network and get the work done and access all the resources without much problem.

Cons

Sometimes the Cisco Anyconnect software does not work and I have to restart my computer. That is not convenient and something they should fix.

VPN Connection for enterprise

Overall it is a easy to use and great product, I would want a better load balancer.

Pros

My current company utilize Cisco AnyConnect for all the employees connecting to the VPN, it is easy to use for end-users and the configuration is designed to make it easy.

Cons

There is limit on how long you can connect as end-users (default 8 hours and automatically disconnects), there is also an issue when too many people using the same domain.

Secure user connectivity

Overall experience is good for this software and is user friendly

Pros

Ensures stable connectivity and securely with push Integrates well with other Cisco products Allows users to connect to internal resources easily and works well with both windows and Mac computers

Cons

Sometimes there are down times where it keeps disconnecting and connecting for the entire organization which is not that great

Small software that does its job without you even realizing

We migrated from another VPN solution and its another whole world. It resolves our problem to create a unique network between two countries overseas.

Pros

We migrated to AnyConnect from another VPN solution and the difference is huge. Cisco's solution runs smoothly and you almost can't tell it is running. It runs in the background and you only need to login once, and do nothing beyond that.

Cons

There's nothing I dislike about AnyConnect.

Dependable

Overall, I am a satisfied user as I am able to work properly and accurately every time I work from home.

Pros

I've been using this for 2 years now since I started working from home and I could say that it is very dependable most especially working from home at anytime of the day.

Cons

There are few days that probably internet connection makes it a lil harder to connect, but those were just few days.

Best VPN Client

Cisco Anyconnect allows us to connect remote users to our company network and utilize company resources.

Pros

Cisco Anyconnect has been our go-to vpn client throughout the company. We are able to configure most settings within the client and it is pretty easy to manage.

Cons

Initial licensing can be a bit daunting but the investment is worth the price. Other other problem we have ran into is finding and troubleshooting the logs.

Highly recommend this VPN solution

Pros

Great option if you a lot of remote users that need access to the company network. Very easy to use as verification is sent to your phone via call or text - your preference! Allows companies to expand their workforce outside the immediate region and open it up to remote workers.

Cons

I have never had an issue with connecting to our network via Cisco AnnyConnect

An application helps to get helps to connect virtual private network

I am using it when-ever I need to do some course work and also if I have to work on my research which need precautions. I like that it is helping me .

Pros

I use it to connect to my university network. It proves a very secure connect and secures my all informations and data within that network. I love it.

Cons

I need to do two way verification always s I think it would be easier if I can do some short-cut. But in overall I have no issue.

One of the best vpn connectors

Pros

It’s makes the job easy for connecting to a vpn . It makes sure that the device adheres to all of the network policies of the host ! Additionally it supports multi-factor authorisation as well !

Cons

Some times the network scanning take a long time , which gives down time of not connecting to a network ! Software upgrades sometimes changes the local network policies!

Gets the job done, still learning

Overall I've had no issues with this.

Pros

It's easy to use once you get set up and is fairly easy to use.

Cons

It's hard to set up and can be difficult to use when you first use this.

Best VPN application provided by Cisco

I have been using this application since 4 years for my official works. Grate application to connect internal applications and system securely.

Pros

Easy installation and no complex. Support two factor authentication with Microsoft accounts. After connect we can see statistic & connection information. History details are recoding when connecting vpn. Cisco application is very secure and low memory usage. no need to make profile by typing URL we can connect.

Cons

Reconnecting sometime while working is annoying. Other than that no any issue.

Cisco AnyConnect gives you what you need.

This has allowed us to give employees access to other drives making work from home easier and the teams can be more efficient.

Pros

There are two things that I love about this software. First, you can use the app for mobile devices and not just a laptop. The app is super easy to work and is user friendly. Secondly, you can connect instantly and works very well with duo security.

Cons

The only thing is if the password isn't working, you type it in and it blinks and expected to go again. No notification and I have to assume I did it wrong.

reliable, flexible, supportive software for VPN access

My rate is high for Cisco AnyConnect since it was very helpful for at least our department at the company. In case, you have a medium budget, you want to have a great success on VPN solution or access, Cisco Anyconnect will a good choice for you. Probably, new start-up companies will use this software in close future.

Pros

1) The level of security on the software was very reliable. A user can easily connect to cooperation network without any concern on endpoint security. It does not matter which device you use, the software provides an effective data privacy and security. 2) The design and usability is very user-friendly since you start on the software,features and tools do not make you feel confused or lost. A person can start to enjoy many important functionalities of the software after watching some basic tutorial videos. 3) One of the features on this software was the very effective integration ability of the software. We did not have any problem to integrate to your customer relations and sales database which was the counterback of our company.

Cons

1) Prior to my experience, I had sometimes problem with the connection of the software. However, another annoying point was that the software did not reconnect after the break points in connection. 2) Small size companies may have a problem concerned with buying a license since it is not that much cheap in comparison with alternative software on the same features and options.

Cisco vpn any connect basically used for connect any database .

Pros

Whenever you are working with database which is not local and the matter is about for security purpose than it's very useful because if you have no credential for database than have cant access that database

Cons

if we want to upgrade it than we have too pay cost and keep in mind that if you leave your system and your system goes in to sleep mode than it disconnected any you have to do reconnect