CloudAlly Reviews - Page 2

Helpfull software

As I said, simply to setup , easy to maintain.

Pros

Easy to setup and no maintenance after that

Cons

The online account was pretty hard to use and invoices section hard to find

Thank you for submitting your review of our Office 365 solution.

GREAT CLOUDBASE SOFTWARE

overall, I like using office 365 backup and it is essential in this day and age

Pros

I never lose my progress with this backup, the storage you get is worth the money. i take my work anywhere with this application

Cons

worry about the security of my file. You often need to do a manual backup of your information which is a hassle

Easy peasy backup of Office 365.

Pros

Cloud Ally is easy to use, both configuring the backup and to search for backed up documents. It has solid features, and there is a really good support team. Cloud ally has also multi-factor authentication. Thumbs up

Cons

The only thing that could be negative is the speed of restoring backed up data from the service. Few click to start the restoring of the data and you get an email when it is done. So you dont have to manually follow up the job.

Affordable and very simple and effective. Reccomended.

A very simple and intuitive interface. It is encrypted and safe, and I can find no reason not to use it. Way better than a simple archive from MS, and support is vastly superior! It does just what it is supposed to, and backs up my office 365 files, quietly and in the background.

Pros

The free trial showed me the ropes and convinced me to continue. It was easy to set up and I think the subscription is reasonable.

Cons

None to speak o. Thus far, it has done just what it said.

Trivial to setup and use, it just works.

The ease of setup and use is outstanding. Total reliability it just works. I feel very safe with CloudAlly backing up my Office 365 accounts. Outstanding value.

Pros

Ease of setup and use. Simple reliable and easy to understand when we want to recover.

Cons

Restore interface took a little bit to get used to. Since its used very infrequently it has to be ULTRA intuitive and extremely easy to be sure what you're doing.

Secure, Accessible Backup For Your Cloud Accounts

Excellent back up solution for Google Gsuite / Google Drive Users. If you administer your company's cloud accounts and need a simple to use but sophisticated back up solution Cloud Ally is all you need. Will Google or Microsoft lose your data? Probably not, but users must definitely will! Cloud Ally will secure your data against that possibility and have you back up and running very quickly. Once set up you can forget all about it until you need it.

Decent backup solution

I had been looking for a solution to Sharepoint Online backup for a while and everything was very expensive. CloudAlly lets me back up my main Sharepoint libraries quite inexpensively. We're having a little trouble working out how to back up the new Office 365 Groups as the permissions are different and they don't autodiscover in the same way, but on the whole, this has been a great solution for us.

Usefull solution

It works, but I don't believe that this kind of solution is a must have for those companies who trust in Office 365, once OneDrive has its version control and etc.

Pros

It works fine!

Cons

Not so friendly interface. The Onedrive copies used to growing up too fast, making CloudAlly costs increase in the same way, this is what make me drop this service.

Great cloud backup service

We have used CloudAlly since migrating to Office 365 from on premises. CloudAlly was simple to configure, reasonably priced and has always worked as expected.

Cons

I will use this on every computer from this point forward

Pros

My brother and I run a small business together and rely on our laptop for all of our work. We have had this on our computer for just a short time, but have had no issues with it. We recently had a moment where we thought the computer had crashed and had lost all of our information, but everything was saved and easily accessible. I highly recommend using this.

Cons

I wish I would have installed this sooner.

It is easy to use and configure, they have a fresh and pleasant image

For those of us who do not have to keep the archives is excellent, it only takes a few minutes to configure it and you can recover your data whenever you want.

Pros

You can configure the frequency of the backups, the files that are essential for you and those that you can set aside.

Cons

I do not have against, I allowed myself to recover in time, thanks to the configuration that I had already established

Thank You for your review.

office 365 back up you need!

Pros

Office 365 back up you tottaly need. It just does not protect your data, it also allows us to use even when there is no internet connection.

Cons

it is slightly expensive and could be limiting for the users.

Thank You.

Very easy to set up and it does a good job!

Quick backup and restore, as promised.

Pros

Great Cloud services! It is easy to set up - backups, daily or weekly. The emails, giving info about the succes of each backup are very helpful. Its price is relatively fair.

Cons

It would be nice to have an option to search emails everywhere, not this is not available. Still this is not that important issue, just small inconvenience.

Good, some features needed.

Working good. Because of our security policy requirements (locally stored backups), I would really like to see the function to somehow download all users latest data in single .pst more easier.

Cons

Thank you. We have sent your request to our developer team for review.

gives me peace of mind

I love O365 but hate not having snapshot backups. Cloudally is priced where I can afford it (from a non-profit's budget even) and it has been very useful several times. It's also a great means of creating a pst file of a mac users mailbox.

Excellent product to backup SharePoint Online

CloudAlly used to backup company SharePoint site. Great solution to reduce reliance on Microsoft's limited backup solutions. Simple to setup and more importantly easy to restore sites, subsites pages.

MOST SECURE BACK UP SOFTWARE

For the last few years that I have been using cloudally, I have learned that all my backup data is highly secured under Amazon S3 storage and encrypted using advanced AES-256 bit encryption algorithms.

Excellent Product and Easy to Use

I was looking for a backup solution and came upon CloudAlly. I found it extremely easy to use and I can recover any file or folder with ease. Very good product.

Cons

Thank you for your excellent review!

Excellent product

Easy to use and provides confidence your O365 environment is backed up. Many of my customers have found that this service is a key requirement.

Great product

Great product but the incremental restore process could be more intuitive. Other than that been a great backup solution for G Suite

Arcor Belgium

Nice and easy to use software that makes me feel safe about my data. We use it for several years now. And for almost no money!

Office 365 backup

Pros

I really like that it is easy to restore deleted items. It is a great thing to have if you tend to accidentally delete things you need access to.

Cons

It would be nice to have offline backup from the same software.

Thank You.

Review per request

Found the version we used impossible to verify which files were backed up or reconstruct in the original hierarchy when attempting to restore.

Pros

Cons

Impossible lack of organization of the backed up files

Get the support you need

Pros

This software gives you the support you need in terms of your backup copies. Compatible with different programs to work.

Cons

It is very difficult in the search of the emails.

Thank you for your review.

Excellent backup for Office products

Pros

Once set up, requires very little input to maintain updates

Cons

Not the easiest to use, requires some figuring out to become comfortable with use