Cloudflare Reviews - Page 12

Got approved for partnership

Pros

Customers seem to enjoy it and so i don't have a problem with it

Cons

Took a while, but got the partner setup to go through so I could offer it on my servers

Perfect

All the websites I setup have Cloudflare.

Pros

I love Cloudflare. The team, the pace of the new features, the clarity of the offer. They are the very best.

Cons

I have nothing to add. I just love them!

DNS Management with a lot of features!

Pros

When we needed to get SSL quickly, Cloudflare helped with that transition quickly. On top of that they have DDOS, cache, and a bunch of site optimization features that help with the speed of the website.

Cons

No real qualms about it. You do have to point your nameservers to their custom ones, but that's not too difficult.

Super Solution for Free SSL

I was a bit hesitant at first, but quickly learned the setup was quick and easy and Cloudflare takes care of all the details and work.

Pros

This is a great low cost and hassle free way to implement SSL on your site without the costs of SSL certificates. Plus you get the advantage of having most of your pages cached on their server. Setup was easy and my only regret was that I didn't implement the software earlier.

Cons

none that I can think of. My only regret is that I didn't begin using them earlier.

Amazing

Pros

With Cloudflare you can set a lot of advanced performance options that usually take a very long time to set up on a server. Users don't have to change anything since it's all DNS-based, and performance is increased drastically by their global CDN. It offers great protection against ddos attacks, speeds up load time and keep cached version of pages for when they're down.

Cons

It is a product that will mostly be appreciated by the IT staff, so that convens to the management of a company that it is necessary to use this software can be a bit difficult. In this sense, I see that the help offered by Cloudflare when it comes to explaining its product and making it easier for the No-IT user to understand could improve a bit. In this way it would be easier to incorporate it into organizations where many people must make decisions.

The functionality Cloudflare offers for free is insane. Its my go-to resource for DNS.

Cloudflare helps me run DNS for multiple website with ease.

Pros

Cloudflare works so much better than any other DNS provider. It also enables https out of the box without purchasing a certificate, which is amazing.

Cons

The interface can use iconography instead of worded descriptions, which makes some functionality hard to use.

Very Easy Going

Pros

Makes my website fast awesome support and it just works

Cons

Can't think of anything bad about this company

Great and Quality Service!

Pros

I use Cloudflare's free plan and it is amazing! It helped boost my website loading speeds throughout the globe as it has servers located in almost every region.

Cons

Would like to see some pro features implemented to their free plans to a certain degree.

Cloudflare

Overall very much satisfactory due to its reliability and stability.

Pros

Cache and uptime is great plus security. Records of DNS management and SSL certification is really good.

Cons

A bit difficult to understand for non techie person. Plans should be more elaborative.

One of the best CDN for delivering content super quick with high security

Good at caching files and render over the cloud so that contents are delivered faster thereby improving the traffic and GA metrics for the websites.

Pros

Content delivery speed is enhanced, users can navigate to the websites easily and malicious attacks/spamware is comparatively reduced

Cons

DNS configuration took time at the initial setup, could have been better documented rather than having to rely on customer support.

Protection is top-notch

Pros

Security is very much priority. CDN and DDoS Protection is most i like it. now a days every website is on Cloudflare network.

Cons

As they had launched 1.1.1.1 service but google chrome extension is needed.

Cloudflare made is simple to add HTTPS to my website

I realized that there are great options out there instead of paying the astronomical prices to your service provider.

Pros

I had tried to add HTTPS encryption to several sites prior and it never took. I ended up paying hundreds to my web server to do it for me. I thought that was it! I made a small website for a friend and he was getting the dreaded "Unsafe" popup from the browser. I was so happy that I found Cloudflare and was able to easily installer the security on the site.

Cons

I have not yet found any cons and hope to use more of Cloudflare's services in the new future.

Cloudflare - tool that solves

It has always solved my problem, I only use this tool to create a secure protocol for my web sites.

Pros

in a few minutes I have an active SSL protocol.

Cons

sometimes I need to install plugins to force the protocol to work properly.

A must have for all webmasters!

Cloudflare is a no brainer and can be a game changer. It's DNS is one of the most robust in the industry and its interface is incredibly easy to use. It's caching functionality is unlike anything out there and it can serve a cached version of your website if your live host temporarily goes down.

Cons

Best DNS management system ever existed.

Cloudflare rocks with so manyamazing features which I have been unable to find on the internet so far and the fact that they provide free services as well is cherry on cake. I just hope everything stays like this and improvements keep on coming. Thank for the amazing services!

Free plan is great

Analytics, caching, DDoS protection and DNS management. You couldn't ask for more for a free tool! It optimizes our speed and security. The only thing that would be nice to have is a better targeted cache clearing system (they offer something better on the paid plan).

Cons

Convenient way to provide fast, reliable, and secure domain management

LOVE how convenient it is to set it up. Packed with value without costing a cent.

Pros

It is very easy to setup SSL for our domains, while getting CDN capabilities that enhances the speed for our sites for totally free.

Cons

It does it’s job really well so I personally do not have any complaints against it - especially since many of the features are for free.

Unglaublich...

Nichts gewonnen.

Pros

Die kostenlose Testversion ist das beste.

Cons

Zum Beispiel, dass der Namensserver plötzlich falsch war und meine Rankings in der Google Suche komplett gefallen sind. So etwas geht gar nicht. Dafür gibt es keine Entschuldigung. Der Schaden ist enorm.

Showing original review in German. See translation

One of the fastest CDN and DNS service in the market

I'm using Cloudflare DNS service for my web app and it has decreased my site's DNS resolution time significantly. Mostly resolves in less than 20ms.

Pros

Got set-up in minutes. Copied most of my DNS records automatically from my previous DNS server. DNS resolution is really fast. Protection from DDoS attacks.

Cons

The starter plan is a bit too expensive for indie makers.

Security and safety for the whole web

Pros

Cloudflare is dead simple to use and incredibly robust, adding more features all the time

Cons

I honestly haven't run into any issues as yet

Great CDN

Great CDN, hase some basic DDoS protection and caching.

Pros

The best feature is that it has a lot of the base CDN features easily accesible as soon as you configure your account.

Cons

The promise for the DDoS protection was not up to par with our expectation when we configured this service and we had to contact the customer support to get it sorted.

Cloudflare for websites

I using for make my website secure and fast.

Pros

You can protect your website and hide your whois informations. Website is speeded up with Cloudflare.

Cons

Lower plans of Cloudflare is not good. Plan prices is a bit expensive. Customer support for Free tier is not enough.

cloudflare - makes domain management a breeze

we use cloudflare for a collection of client and proprietary domains - great experience all-over, in terms of DNS management, security and more.

Pros

ease of use

Cons

lack of template setups

Terrific Caching Solution

We use this service on our ecommerce site to speed up page load times and provided cached content in the event that our website goes down. Very happy with this solution.

Cons

Very good for a quick CDN

Pros

Use this for a CDN on web projects to help improve the overall site speed, works perfectly

Cons

Can be quite pricey for larger websites that require more storage, also requires knowledge on how to implement a CDN