Cloudflare Reviews - Page 5

Cloudflare allows you to secure and speed up your website(s) for free.

Pros

Free plan offers many features to improve website speed and security. Easy to use - you can add the service to a website in just a few minutes.

Cons

More powerful features and additional rules require a paid subscription plan. Some features can take a while to learn and set up, depending on your knowledge of CDNs, domains, and Internet technology.

Protection for your Website

Cloudflare has been a huge benefit for our client websites. Secure. Fast. Easy. Professional.

Pros

We have been using Cloudflare for our client websites for several years. We have been very happy with their service. Having security and protection is an added benefit for our websites.

Cons

We wish the secure certificate data was displayed better.

Protect and Secure Your Website

I have attached my domains with Cloudflare. I have seen a very clear difference in the performance of my sites. I am very satisfied.

Pros

If you want to secure and protect your websites, then Cloudflare is the best option for you. Because this platform will allow you to add multiple domains to the dashboard. Your websites security perfomance will be better.

Cons

All options including clearing cache and other features are outstanding without cons, issues and negative points.

Our choice for CDN and Security on Websites/Webapps

We use many of the features of cloudflare on our websites. SSL, CDN, security, performance. Some websites we use their paid plans, but on others the free plan is all we need and offers a great amount of features.

Pros

Cloudflare provides CDN, SLL, DDS protection, offline pages. No other system offers the same power, features and flexibility that Cloudflare does for us. Easy to setup on existing websites/webapps and provides many performance and security features. Easier to setup on multiple sites/apps than any other available options.

Cons

The UI could do better at making suggestions to users about what features might be most relevant to their particular product, taking Cloudflare one step further in ease of use.

Free version is all I need

I have been using CloudFlare for over two years now and I use the Free plan with all of my websites. It is hands-down my favorite way to manage DNS, page rules, DDoS protection, caching, and much more. Considering my sites don't get a lot of traffic, its perfect!

Pros

Caching, DNS, DDoS Protection, and Page Rules are awesome!

Cons

No complaints. Error reporting would be pretty cool

Cloudflare - The Best DNS for Your Site

Pros

Cloudflare is really neat. I use it in conjunction with a Github site I created to provide some add-ons for my site and SSL support that I would not have been able to do otherwise. In addition, their caching of pages ensures that even if your server goes down, your site is still accessible!

Cons

They did recently have an outage event for a couple hours that made all Cloudflare sites inaccessible. It was fixed quickly, but it was a major issue for a short time.

Website Saviour From Network attack

Overall 10 out of 10 for cloudfare

Pros

One of the best features of Cloudfare is it's DOS attack. It to secure website from unknown hijacking. Also cloudfare provide bandwidth save option that help you to save your server resources.

Cons

Nothing is bad while using Cloudfare. It is good.

Reliable Content Delivery Network For Any Website

My overall experience with Cloudflare is very good so far. I will definitely encourage bloggers, small businesses, and even enterprise-level businesses to try out Cloudflare. it's a free, reliable, and feature-rich content delivery network that outperforms its competitors.

Pros

I absolutely love Cloudflare as it offers many premium features in its FREE plan and outclass its competitors. Here are some points that made me stick to Cloudflare - 1. Cloudflare boosts my website speed and performance. 2. Always online feature keeps your website online even if there is downtime which helps in improving user experience. 3. Easy caching features. 4. Easy to manage DNS settings. 5. Detailed analytics to track website bandwidth usage. 6. Custom rules to include and exclude features from your website. 7. Much more.

Cons

One of the drawbacks of Cloudflare is that sometimes it may slow down your website and even throw an error with the code "Error 502 - Bad gateway". Apart from that support is also a bit slow.

One the top CDN's

I like it and I think it offers great value to its users.

Pros

When you have a website especially for your business you want it to be fast. Cloudflare helps you increase your site speed pretty good with their free plan. Its a widely used company for various businesses and the settings are easy to understand and tweak to your needs.

Cons

Sometimes when they go down most of the internet goes with it. Its a popular system that controls a lot of sites you use every day.

Cloudflare security

Quick and reliable caching of web access for visitors, reducing server load, protecting from most attacks.

Pros

Simple and easy setup, intuitive controls, instant actionable settings, free SSL certificates, inside details, complete package.

Cons

As with all major packages, solutions are first to be found by digging in the fora.

Must-have for any corporate website

I love Cloudflare. I use it with all of my clients' sites! Indispensable.

Pros

Provides fantastic protection against all kinds of common threats to corporate websites (malware, XSS, etc.) and helps in cases where traffic may unexpectedly spike.

Cons

Can be a bit difficult to get all of the features setup correctly

Cloudflare is really amazing.

Pros

I love how Cloudflare helps us solve many DNS issues. I love not having to change the DNS servers of our domains when I move them to a different hosting provider. I love the automatic SSL proxying.

Cons

I wish Cloudflare would allow us to proxy wildcard addresses without having to go on the Enterprise plan.

It made my shared hosting account very powerful

Save money buying expensive servers.

Pros

made my site go faster, save bandwidth and that does not saturate the hosting. It was easy to configure because of the integration to cpanel.

Cons

There is not much to say against it. I think the free version is somewhat limited but it is logical. Sorry but nothing bad to say.

Full suite of cloud based tools to put in front of your website and now business

Pros

Cloudflare for DNS has protected us from DDOS attacks and makes the overall site faster for end customers. We have also started using some of the apps including the chat app.

Cons

Needs some domain management expertise to fully utilize the feature set.

I use the free version for my blog

Pros

Caching that speeds up my website and bandwidth saving! Auto-minify is great for WordPress sites. RocketLoader! SSL redirect! Analytics! Threat Detection!

Cons

It's sometimes hard to remember that changes won't show up, but that is easily remedied by clicking the development mode button.

Best DDOS and Domain Protection tool

Pros

CloudFlare is a perfect domain routing service which boosts security and performance. Free SSL certificate and also the trial plan which gives access to almost all the features

Cons

Sometimes in the name of security, your users might be experiencing issues accessing your website.

the best DNS hoster as well as CDN on the market

My favorite DNS and CDN provider, I researched the options and didn't find anything even close to it.

Pros

The interface is great and very intuitive, even it has so much functionality nowadays. A lot of documentation and plugins.

Cons

Inability to change CDN IPs without removing the domain and adding it again.

Good service

Many good services, Setup is quick and painless, Technical support is fast, courteous and accurate. Configuring settings is easy with the extensive documentation.

Pros

Many features are available for free.

Cons

There are some advanced settings that could make your site inaccessible.

Cloudflare is The CDN

Cloudflare is the CDN I like and use for many websites I own, create or manage. Free or low cost, it is effective and reliable.

Pros

I build website and give website support for many years. I use Cloudflare for many websites I build or manage to have an SSL certificate, add more security and speed to a site, manage DNS and get trafic stats. And it's FREE or low price for add-ons.

Cons

I think we can't share an account (a website) to a partner or a client.

A great way to speed up and protect any site

Having plenty of experience in websites and domain administration the setup was easy to implement. We use a paid version where I work but I also find the free version completely able to serve any end user looking to protect their site without the extra cost per month to do so.

Pros

This service is amazing in what it can do, but I especially like that fact that they offer a free service which can handle most end users needs. It even allows you to use their SSL certificate to secure a site without any extra expense.

Cons

The only downside that I can see would be encountered by a normal end user is the setup process for the DNS settings. Unless you have experience of domains and their relevant settings in repointing them to a different server, this could be the only issue that some end users may find with the technicalility of setting up.

Solid security for any website. Must have for any business serious about safety online.

Pros

Its free option is sufficient for most users and powerful as a standalone service. Rarely do apps have this good of a cost-free offering.

Cons

The premium features are very helpful but locked behind pretty expensive monthly plans. I wish there was a lower bar for premium entry.

Cloudflare the CDN killer

Prior to using CloudFlare we were paying two vendors, one for DNS management and the other one for CDN and when we found out that we can get both the services in one platform and even that is free we readily jumped to CloudFlare. We are very happy to save massive amount of bandwidth bill as we have an ecommerce store with lots of product images.

Pros

1. First of all its free. 2. Very easy to setup and launch. 3. Easy DNS management. 4. Analytics for traffic and bandwidth usage. 5. Very easy to set which one to cache and which one to miss.

Cons

1. The pros outweighs the cons if there is any. I have not found any such cons to mention here.

Peace of mind!

Pros

As the owner of a social network, extra security is always needed. Every admin eventually has to ban people, and some can cause issues. Having Cloudflare gives me peace of mind, knowing that if my site is targeted, it will be resolved quickly.

CloudFlare Rules the Internet

Pros

An incredible feature set at the free level, with fantastic CDN and firewall control. They're constantly working to bring new options as well (such as domain registration!)

Cons

No live support options via phone or chat as of yet.

Cloudflare the free content delivery network

If you have 1 or 2 websites, then use Cloudflare. Cloudflare comes for free and you have good results.

Pros

Years ago I had a very good blog with solved physics problems for college students. I used cloudflare to improve the speed of this blog. Cloud flare is very good and comes for free. If you do not have money for a dedicated content delivery network, then my advice is to use cloudflare. In less than 1 day the speed of your website will be improved.

Cons

Cloudflare do not accept many javascripts. Paid content delivery networks are better than Cloudflare.